Transforming Tina Ch. 01

Story Info
A birthday party for Karlo turns into a gang bang.
5.8k words
4.55
80.1k
29
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01

Karlo's Birthday Party

This is the first story in a new series about my submissive slut Tina. She is a real housewife from Croatia that I "met" via email. Over the last couple of years I have been helping her to discover and enjoy her submissive side. These new stories are based on real events from her life with a dose of fiction on my part. Obviously some names have been changed to protect her identity (Croatia is a very socially conservative place). As always, if you don't enjoy this kind of story or disapprove of this particular life style, then stop reading now.

*

It had been two weeks since Tina had returned home from America. The reunion with her children and family had been joyous, but within a few days everything settled into the normal routine. Her time being trained by her master almost seemed like a dream now. Except of course, it did happen, as her husband and master continued to remind her. And even though she was happy to be home, she did miss the daily training -- more than she had admitted to anybody. She exchanged emails with her Master every day, and he gave her small tasks to accomplish, but it wasn't the same.

So Tina was happy when her husband Mark informed her that Karlo was having a big birthday bash and they were going. Karlo is not only Mark's cousin, but he is also his best friend. She didn't know who else would be there, but she was looking forward to a night out without the children. Maybe there would be the opportunity for some erotic games. At a minimum she was hoping there would be some dancing.

The party was being hosted by one of Karlo's friends, Mario, at his family's cottage which is located in a small village north of Zagreb. But when they got there Tina thought they were being a bit coy calling it a cottage, as it was bigger than their house. It was surrounded by forest on three sides and dug into the side of a hill, so at first she didn't realize how large it was. The lower floor was almost completely underground and was actually a wine cellar. Above that the next floor contained a large living room, kitchen, dining room, and a big bathroom. The attic housed two big bedrooms.

Mario met them at the door and showed them around. There were about 25 people scattered around the living room and kitchen talking, eating, and drinking. Most of them were men, but there were 8 other women as well. Everybody was in their late 20's to early 30's. Their host informed them that there was plenty of food and drink and to help themselves to it. Mario poured her a glass of wine and told her that it was made my his grandfather. It was very good, but quite strong too.

They returned to the living room where most of the people were. Some were watching TV, but most were collected in little groups talking and laughing. Mario was a great host, moving around the room making sure that everybody was having a good time. He also made sure that Tina's glass was never empty, and it wasn't long before she was feeling a little light headed. But she was feeling very horny too; wine had that effect on her.

The atmosphere was nice and friendly and soon Tina was feeling very relaxed. Then she noticed music coming from the wine cellar. A few other people did too and then someone suggested they go down and dance. Tina loves to dance, so she followed a few other people downstairs.

The cellar was huge, with 9 large oak barrels (probably wine, she thought), some chairs, a wooden table, and a couple of benches. It looked like quite a bit of effort had been put into decorating the wine cellar because it now looked like a small disco-club. It was a little cold, but Mario turned up the volume on the music and soon everybody was dancing and working up a sweat.

Tina was wearing a red blouse, with the top two buttons undone, black push-up bra, short green skirt, and a thong. Mark thought she was the hottest woman there. After a couple of dances he was finished, but Tina was just getting started. Mario asked Mark if he could have a dance with her.

"Yes, go ahead. She loves to dance and I can't keep up with her." Mark replied.

After a couple of dances with Mario, Karlo took over and danced with her for a while too. Then she took a break and gulped down a half a glass of wine all at once, saying that she was very thirsty. Mark told his wife how hot she looked and she gave him a sexy, mischievous smile. Then a man that he didn't know asked her to dance and off she went. Mark noticed that she was dancing more provocatively now, swinging her hips suggestively and bumping up against her partner. After only one dance another man cut in and took over. At this point Mark had no doubt that she would have no shortage of dance partners.

In the middle of the song, Tina undid the rest of the buttons on blouse and tied it just under her tits. This had the effect of putting them even more on display than before, and made her even more popular with the men there.

"I had no idea Tina had such nice big breasts and a sexy body. She's the star of the party." Karlo said to Mark as they watched her dance.

"It's your birthday, make it even better and go dance with her." Mark responded.

"You don't mind?" Karlo asked.

"Come on, you are my best friend. You are just going to be dancing, not fucking her." He answered, but was thinking that he would love to see every man there fuck his hot wife.

Just then one of the men that Tina had called "hot" earlier walked up and said, "Man, you have to give me the phone number of that bitch in the red shirt. I really want her at my party too. Except it will be men only and I can't wait to see her dancing like that, but naked."

Before Karlo could say anything Mark spoke up. "Talk to me later and we will see what we can do about that."

"Thanks, I'll be in touch." He said with a big smile and headed for the dance floor.

"You are crazy." Karlo exclaimed.

"Why? Another party with more dancing is something that I'm sure she would enjoy." Mark answered slyly.

"Yes, but he thinks she is a stripper girl or some slut and I'm sure they will try to fuck her if she goes to that party." Karlo explained in an exasperated voice.

"I sure hope so. She really needs some new cock." Mark replied offhandedly.

"What?" Karo asked, shocked. "Are you saying she is fucking around on you?"

That's when Mark explained to his best friend how they had both had fantasies about her becoming a submissive sex slave and had recruited an online master for her from the US. This surprised him, but when Mark went on to tell him about the two weeks she had spent there with her master training to be a real submissive slut, his jaw just about hit the floor.

"I had no idea that Tina was such a sexual beast." He said.

While they were talking Mark had kept an eye on his hot wife. She was now dancing with her hands clasped above her head and the men dancing with her were holding onto her bare midriff as she gyrated. He was pretty sure that they were grabbing her ass and "accidentally" brushing her tits as well. That's when Karlo found the courage to go out and dance with her. He too held her by her bare waist and she just kept dancing as if she didn't know him. If anything she actually was even more provocative.

After a couple of dances, Karlo returned to his friend and said, "I never had any idea that Tina is so hot. You are lucky man to have a wife like her."

"Yes, I know. That's why I want to share her with others; so that they can know what it's like to be with her, even if only for a short time." Mark explained.

The two best friends went to get another beer while Tina continued to dance. Someone handed her another glass of wine and she drank it as she danced. While she was holding the half empty glass above her head, her dance partner, the one who had said he wanted her phone number, quickly untied her blouse. When she felt it fall loose, she looked down and just laughed. He took that as permission to be bolder, so he pulled it open and pushed it back. Tina didn't know why, maybe it was all the wine, but she lowered her arms and allowed him to push the blouse down her arms. It hung up briefly on her wine glass, but she just gulped down the rest and someone took it from her along with the blouse. She just continued dancing in her sexy black push-up bra.

When Mark and Karlo returned, Tina was still on the dance floor. Karlo was surprised that she didn't have her blouse anymore, but Mark was not. He was pleased and proud, but not surprised. The sexual tension in the room had ratcheted up a notch, but so far it was still below the surface. Everybody was having a good time and nobody was feeling uncomfortable. In fact, a few of the other woman had also worked up the courage to take their shirts off and were now showing off their bras on the dance floor.

Mark danced with his wife for a couple of songs. She didn't act any differently than she had with the other men. Her tits bounced so erotically and he could feel the heat coming off of her body. His cock was incredibly hard and he was sure the other men were reacting the same. After that they both took a break. While Mark went to get another beer, Tina went to the bathroom. When she returned she put something into his hand. It was her thong and they were soaked with her pussy juices.

"Hold these for me." She said and returned to the dance floor.

"What a hot bitch!" Mark thought.

By now she had danced with all the men at the party at least once, and the single ones were coming back for more. Several of the couples left about then. Maybe it was just getting too late, but Mark thought that maybe things were just getting a little too sexually charged for them. Tina was dancing with two and three men at a time now, and they were getting less shy about grabbing her ass and tits. Then one of them unsnapped her bra from behind and the next thing Tina knew it was being pulled off her arms. She didn't resist.

Mark was talking to his best friend when suddenly Karlo's eyes got big. Mark turned and looked in the same direction and saw what his cousin was staring at. Tina was still dancing in the middle of the room with her hands held above her head, but now she was surrounded by three men and her bra was gone. He watched in fascination as her bare tits bounced and jiggled with her gyrating body. And he wasn't the only one.

The remaining couples said their good byes along with a couple of married guys. The remaining men closed in around the dance floor in a ragged circle. So now it was just Tina and 6 men: Mario, Karlo, Tony, Martin, Adrian, and Mark. They took turns dancing with her, two and three at a time while the others watched. Mark wanted to turn up the heat even more, so on his next turn with her, he unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her hips. Tina just stepped out of it and then kicked it out of the way. Mark put his hand between he legs and felt her cunt. It was dripping wet! He stepped back.

"Listen up guys!" He raised his voice above the pounding dance beat. "This bitch is in heat. Don't hold back anymore. She's here for a good time, so let's give it to her!"

Mark retreated to where his cousin was standing and another man quickly took his place.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Karlo asked him. "Those men are really worked up and they are going to fuck her now."

"You think so?" Mark asked.

"Yes!" Karlo yelled over the music and the hooting.

The guys dancing with Tina were now openly playing with her tits, pussy, and ass. She was moaning loudly and obviously just about ready to cum.

"Good. I thought I might have been to subtle." Mark replied.

"God, you are crazy." Karlo said, but now he was smiling.

"In fact, I think you should be first since it's your birthday. So get in there before someone beats you to it." Mark told his best friend.

Tina had been enjoying all the attention she had been getting, especially since Mark had removed her skirt. But it had been mostly grab and squeeze, keeping her hot, but not enough to get her off. That had all changed since Tony had started playing with her pussy. When she first saw him at the beginning of the evening she wasn't attracted to him at all. He was overweight and not particularly hansom, so she kind of wrote him off in her mind. But he sure knew how to pleasure a woman; his fingers in her pussy were pushing all of her buttons just the way she liked it. His cologne was intoxicating and he was a fantastic kisser. She didn't know how she had misjudged him so badly at first, but decided to make it up to him if she could.

Tina could feel her orgasm building and the fact that she was standing in front of all those men was only making it more intense. Then Tony stopped and removed his hand from between her legs. She felt like crying out and telling him not to stop, but she held her tongue.

"Let's get this bitch over onto that table." Tony said loudly over the music. "I want to taste her cunt."

They led her over to the wooden table and lifted her up onto it. Tina leaned back onto her elbows as Tony spread her legs and started licking the inside of her thighs. Karlo and Mario moved to either side of the table so that they could suck on her tits. When Tony finally worked his way up to her sopping pussy, he ran his tongue all the way up her slit in one swipe, ending at her clit. Tina gasped. This is what she wanted! What she needed!

"What a slut." One man commented.

"Yeah, but she's so fucking hot." Another one replied.

Tina was moaning loudly as Tony expertly pleasured her pussy with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. Her orgasm was once again approaching like a freight train. And when it arrived, it hit like one too. She screamed, made incoherent noises, and thrashed around on the table. It was the longest any of them had ever seen a woman cum before.

"I bet she'd be a great fuck. Man, my cock is hard." One man commented to Mario as Tina basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Don't even think like that. Her husband isn't going to allow that." Mario replied.

"She's married? To who?" The man asked.

"To Mark. Now where did he go..." Mario answered as he looked around.

Everybody was so focused on Tina that nobody had noticed Mark leaving the room.

"Looking for me?" Mark asked from behind Mario.

"Oh, there you are!" Mario said, startled.

"I think it's time to get something straight." Mark responded and stepped forward to the wooden table where his wife was laying.

"Take the position, cunt." He barked at her.

Tina quickly sat up, slipped off the table, and knelt on the ground with her hands behind her back. Mark snapped her collar around her neck in one swift, practiced motion.

"Listen up guys. Tina is my wife, but she's also a submissive slut and my sex slave. The collar is a symbol of her sexual servitude. And she has pledged to follow my orders whenever she is wearing it. But tonight I am giving her to Karlo since he is the birthday boy." Mark announced.

He turned to face his wife. "You will now follow Karlo's orders. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." She squeaked.

"She's all yours." Mark said to his cousin. "Have fun. Do anything you want."

"Anything? Are you sure?" Karlo asked.

"Anything." Mark assured him.

Nobody else spoke a word. Despite what had already happened right in front of them, all the men were speechless. Then Karlo stepped up to Tina and unzipped his pants.

"Take out my cock and suck it." He ordered.

She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his underwear. His hard cock sprang up and Tina immediately took it into her mouth. Karlo groaned. He had never dreamed that this could ever happen, but now that his best friend's wife was sucking his cock, he knew he wanted more. With a great effort he pushed her off his cock and sat down in a chair, bringing Tina with him.

"Sit down." He told her.

Karlo slipped his cock into her wet twat as she sat in his lap facing away from him. Mario was standing close, watching with rapt interest and it gave Karlo an idea.

"Suck Mario's cock while I fuck you." He hissed in her ear.

Tina grabbed the waistband of Mario's pants and pulled him closer. It only took her ten seconds to get them open and his cock out. He tilted his head back and moaned as she engulfed his rigid pole. She sucked and licked him expertly while Karlo slowly fucked her pussy. She was on fire and really wanted to taste Mario's cum. It didn't take long for him to oblige her.

"Fuck, look at that whore suck cock like a pro!" Martin exclaimed.

"She's a slut, not a whore." Mark corrected him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything -" Martin started to apologize.

"Forget it and just enjoy the bitch." Mark cut him off and slapped his back in a friendly manner.

Mario, stumbled back, his cock temporarily drained; his cum in Tina's stomach. But he was only the first of many that she would suck off that night. Tony stepped forward to replace him, and when he dropped his pants Tina couldn't believe the monster cock that faced her. It looked like something out of an X-rated movie. It had to easily be 8 inches long and as big around as a Red Bull can. Her hands reached out for it almost on their own. She just had to hold it, stroke it. She knew that she could never get it all in her mouth, but she wanted to see just how much she could manage.

Mark was in awe as he watched his wife stuff about a third of Tony's huge slab of meat into her mouth. If he hadn't seen it, he would not have believed she could even handle the head, let alone a good portion of it.

"Jesus, look at that." Adrian gasped.

They were all impressed as Tina worked that giant dick for all she was worth. She was proud of her accomplishment, but she also knew that her jaw would get tired quickly with something that large in her mouth. So she alternated between sucking his cock and stroking his huge shaft with her hands. Tina loved having a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth at the same time, but it couldn't last long. The whole scene was just too much for Karlo and he couldn't hold his orgasm off any longer. With a shudder and a final hard thrust, he sprayed his cum into Tina's womb.

His legs were starting to fall asleep, so Karlo had Tina get off of him to allow him to stand up. She resumed her oral assault on Tony's mega meat pole from her knees. Martin and Adrian decided to get in on the action at that point. Standing on either side of Tony, they dropped their trousers and Tina immediately grabbed their hard dicks. She was in heaven with three nice cocks to play with. She alternated between them, making sure each of them got a fair share of her mouth; working the other two with her hands at the same time.

"Cum on her face and tits!" Mark said as he stepped up and pulled out his cock.

Martin must have liked this idea because he was the first one to spray his cum all over her face. Tony was next, pumping several powerful white streams onto her face and tits, followed quickly by Mark. A few seconds later Adrian let loose with his own orgasm, depositing an amazing amount of spunk all over her; hair, face, and tits. It was literally dripping off of her and all the men thought it was one of the hottest, sluttiest things they had ever witnessed.

"Now rub it into your skin like it was expensive body lotion." Mark ordered.

Tina did as she was told, trying not to let any more drip off of her. When she was finished Karlo told her to get up and lay on the large wooden table so they could get a better look at her.

"How about a show guys? What we really need now is something that she can fuck herself with." Karlo said.

"Will this do?" Mario asked and handed him an old wooden barrel tap.

It looked to be about the right size and was still very smooth, so Karlo handed it to Tina.

"Fuck yourself with this, slut." He commanded.

12