Transforming Tina Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina meets Nina.
5k words
4.65
29.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina

The week after Karlo's birthday party, Tina was informed by her boss that he had signed her up for a week long training session in Zadar for some new software the company had just bought. The new software package would replace a ragged collection of outdated software and ad hoc spreadsheets that they used now. This would make everybody in the office more productive, but it was also complex and required a lot of training. Expensive training. So Tina's boss decided he could only afford to send one person who would then be the office expert and would teach everybody else what they would need to know. He told Tina that she was the only one that he could trust with such an important task. She was humbled, but also proud that her boss thought so much of her.

When I learned of this training I gave her the task of fucking at least two men while she was away. This would be much more difficult for her than previous encounters because neither I nor Mark would be there. She would be completely on her own for the first time. And this frightened her.

"I don't know if I can do it Master." She wrote me. "I don't think I can seduce a strange man and fuck him."

"You don't have to." I told her in my next email. "You just have to make it clear you are available and submissive and he (they) will do the rest."

So it was that my obedient slut found herself on a bus to the town of Zadar. Fortunately she was also seated next to a friendly woman named Nina. She was a cute, single woman a few years younger than Tina and they hit it off right away. They talked about everything and found out that they had similar views and opinions on most subjects. By the time they arrived in Zadar, they were laughing and carrying on like old friends. Tina was a little sorry that the trip was over, but she knew that she would see Nina again before the week was over.

There were 20 other people from all over Croatia there to take the same training course. After checking into the hotel they were given a group lunch followed by a tour of the picturesque city. Tina really enjoyed that part -- there was so much interesting history. After a nice group dinner she retired to her room because her first training session was early the next morning.

The training was more interesting than Tina had anticipated. By the end of the day she was looking forward to the rest of the week. Nina had asked her to go to a disco with her, so she returned to her room and changed into something a little less formal. But Nina had dressed to impress the men: black mini skirt and dark red t-shirt witch was so tight that it fit like her second skin. By the look of her prominent nipples, it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though her tits were larger than Tina's, they were also firmer since she was younger and had never given birth.

Once they got to the club and onto the dance floor, they were immediately surrounded by four or five men. The men were hitting on them, but Tina just couldn't get comfortable with the situation. Nina, on the other hand, had no such trouble. She flirted outrageously and let the men touch her ass and tits as much as they wanted. Eventually the two women left the same way the had arrived -- by themselves.

"Don't you think it was kind of bitchy teasing them like that and then just leaving them frustrated?" Tina asked her new friend.

"Yeah, I suppose it was, but it was also a lot of fun." Nina replied.

Nina asked Tina up to her room for another drink. It was late, but she accepted anyway.

Nina poured them each a glass of Stock brandy and they got to know each other better. The conversation almost immediately turned to sex and Tina discovered that her new friend was adventurous and open minded. She had experienced multiple partners and even participated in group sex a couple of times. Tina was careful about what she revealed about herself, but admitted that she too had more than one sexual partner before getting married. She also told Nina that she played "games" with her husband, but did not mention me, her Master in the US. Tina found herself getting lost in her friend's deep blue eyes and admiring her flowing blond hair. She had never reacted this way to a woman before and she didn't quite understand it.

Finally at 1:00 in the morning they called it quits and Tina returned to her room. All the talk about sex had made Tina very horny. So she took out her vibrator she called her "trusted friend" because she had owned it for a long time and it had brought her many nice orgasms. Her pussy was so wet that it slid in easily. It only took a few minutes before she had a tremendous orgasm, after which she fell asleep; her trusted friend still inside her.

The next day was Wednesday and the training was very difficult. The software seemed to be written for people that were computer experts. Why can't they make this stuff easier to use for normal people, she wondered. Tina sat with Nina all day and she was amazed at how smart she was. She scored perfectly on all the tests. So much for the stereotype that blonds are dumb, she thought to herself. Later they went to a local bar and had some coffee. Then the walked around the old part of town enjoying each others company. They were both still tired from the previous late night, so they retired early.

Back in her room, Tina laid on her bed naked and called Mark. It was late, but he was still awake. They talked about the children and other normal things until he asked her a surprising question.

"So, have you fucked anybody yet?"

"No, I have not really had the chance." Tina explained.

"You had better get busy if you are going to accomplish the task your Master has given you." He reminded her.

"I know. Maybe Nina and I will go to the disco again and I can find someone there." She replied.

"Maybe one of your instructors will hit on you." Mark suggested.

Then he spun a fantasy where she met three of her instructors at the disco and they took her back to one of their rooms. After they had her strip, they forced her to call Mark and left the phone on so that he could listen to them taking turns fucking her. It was a hot story and by the time he was finished with it she came very hard on her fingers. Tina thanked her husband for the great phone sex, gave him a kiss, and went to sleep.

On Thursday they learned about the extensive reporting capability built into the software. Tina was amazed at what it could do, but a bit dazed as well. Hopefully she would be able to remember enough to be able to figure it out from the manual later. After the training was over for the day Nina and Tina agreed to go to the disco again. But first they returned to their rooms to get ready. Tina decided to take a shower and shave her pussy while she was in there. The hot water felt so good and she lost track of time. When she realized that she was taking too long, she quickly got out of the shower.

Tina rushed out of the bathroom naked, intending to get dressed as fast as she could. But she stopped dead in her tracks. There was Nina, sitting in a chair looking at her.

"How did you get in here?" Tina asked.

"I got tired of waiting for you, so I got a duplicate door card from the cute guy down at the desk. I think he has a crush on me. I may just have to try him out before we leave." Nina answered.

Tina suddenly became aware of her nakedness and reached for her robe.

"No, don't." Nina said. "You have a lovely body. Let me see it."

Tina obeyed and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Turn around." Nina ordered.

Tina spun slowly in place. Normally something like this would have embarrassed her tremendously, and although she felt a little of that, mostly she experienced a sexual excitement; as if she were performing for her husband. Nina stood up and closed the distance between them. She took Tina's face in her hands and gently pulled their faces together until their lips touched. For Tina it was electric. Although she had kissed other women while she was in the US being trained, this was different. The kiss was deep and passionate and touched Tina deeply. It seemed to go forever and Tina was just fine with that. When Nina did finally break it, Tina's body felt flushed and hot as if she had downed a couple of glasses of wine. But this night she had not a drop of alcohol in her.

"Did you like that that?" Nina asked.

"Yes." Tina sighed dreamily.

Nina ran her fingers lightly over Tina's tits, making her nipples ache for attention. She kept moving her hands downward and when she got near Tina's snatch, she reached around and caressed her ass.

"Are you a submissive girl?" Nina asked seductively.

"Yes." Tina breathed without even thinking.

"I thought so." Nina replied. "It's time for you to tell me all about it."

Tina told her about the fantasies that she and Mark had about training her to be a submissive slave. About how they met me online, and how they eventually traveled to the US for her to be trained in person. Tina described her training for those two weeks and summarized all her experiences. While she did this Nina continued to play lightly with her body. By the time she got to Tina's wet cunt, her new toy had just finished telling her about Karlo's birthday party gang bang.

Tina gasped when Nina finally slipped a finger inside her hot pussy. It felt so good! Then she inserted another finger while she rubbed her clit and mound with the palm of her hand. Tina was so turned on that it only took a minute of this before she reached her climax. She had a difficult time staying on her feet as she shuddered through her orgasm. Nina removed her fingers and brought them to her mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste good." Nina told her.

Then she led Tina to the bed and sat her down on it. What Nina did next surprised Tina: she started removing her clothes. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear, so it didn't take long. When she was naked Tina could see, as she had suspected, that her tits were a bit larger and had less sag then her own. Nina had a bald cunt too, which looked very sexy to the married woman.

"Like what you see?" Nina asked.

"Yes. You are very sexy." Tina answered.

Nina stepped up to the bed, her tits at the level of Tina's face. Putting her hand on the back of Tina's head she pulled the older woman's face to her right tit. She opened her mouth without hesitation and began sucking on the soft flesh, lashing the nipple with her tongue. Nina moaned softly. This made Tina happy; she wanted to return the pleasure that had been given her. After a bit she switched to Nina's other tit, giving it the same treatment.

This was making Nina hot and had started a fire in her pussy. She pushed Tina down onto her back and climbed on the bed with her. Swinging her leg over Tina, Nina lowered her pussy onto her new friend's mouth. Tina was not a stranger to twat licking and dove right in with her tongue. Nina's pussy tasted delicious to her and she couldn't get enough of it. So she was quite disappointed when Nina backed off. Had she done something wrong?

But her anxiety was short lived when she realized that Nina was turning around to get into a 69 with her. The two hot women licked and sucked each others hungry pussy until they had each cum twice. As they lay side by side on the bed, basking in the afterglow of their recent orgasms, Nina told Tina about a job she had once with a boss that was really hot. She just couldn't resist seducing him, so one day she purposely worked late so that she missed her bus. He offered her a ride home, and she accepted. To thank him, she asked him up to her apartment for a drink and they ended up fucking all night long. After that they fucked on a regular basis, sometimes in his office during the day. Then one day he invited her out to have some drinks with a client after work. They all wound up in the client's hotel room with her taking a cock in both ends at the same time. After that her boss arranged regular gang bangs for her. She said she really enjoyed herself and sometimes missed the gang bangs.

Then Tina related all the details of her training in America and Karlo's birthday party. She also told Nina about her task to fuck two strangers while she was there in Zadar.

"We'll have to see what we can do about that tomorrow night." Nina informed her. "But I'm not done with you yet."

Nina had Tina retrieve her vibrator, saying that such a horny girl would not travel without one. Tina went to her luggage and removed her "trusted friend" from it's hiding spot. She returned to the bed and handed it over to Nina. She had Tina lay back while she played the little phallic shaped device over her swollen cunt lips. Nina took her time, teasing Tina for a long time before she finally pushed the vibe into her cunt and slowly fucked her with it. Before she reached her climax, however, she removed the black toy and began pressing it against Tina's puckered asshole.

Tina wiggled and squirmed as Nina played the vibrator on her back door. Not because she was trying to escape the invader, no quite the opposite. She loved anal sex and she wanted nothing more than to be ass fucked by her favorite vibrator. Nina knew this too, and once again took her time. But gradually she worked the plastic toy into Tina's ass and fucked her with it. Slowly and deliberatively bringing her to the brink of her climax once again. This time she didn't stop though, and at the last moment lashed Tina's clit with her tongue.

Her orgasm rocked her like an earthquake, welling up from deep within her body and spreading out to all her limbs. Tina screamed as her body convulsed over and over. She was barely conscious when Nina pulled the back toy out of her ass, little aftershocks still making her arms and legs twitch.

"You really are something." Nina said. "I think I finally found someone hornier than me."

It was getting late, so she tucked Tina into bed and returned to her room. She was tempted to stay the night, but knew neither of them would get much sleep if she did. And they had a long day of training ahead of them.

Tina slept well and felt energized in the morning. It was the last day of training which focused on how to setup and administer the software. This was the most difficult part and Tina struggled to absorb all the strange concepts. Nina seemed to have no such trouble and easily passed the final test with a perfect score. Tina passed too, but she had gotten a few of the questions wrong. She asked Nina if she could call her and ask for help if she ran into problems once they got back home and she had to use the software for real.

"Of course you can. I'll always help you out if I can!" Nina assured her new lover.

As agreed the previous night they returned to the disco after dinner to have some fun and release some stress. This time though, Nina made Tina dress much sexier. The mother of two was wearing a thin blouse with several buttons undone, a mid-thigh skirt, and no bra or panties. She looked and felt hot. They were hit on by a number of men, naturally, but Nina didn't really like any of them. So they moved on to a local casino to see if they could find something more to their liking.

As soon as they walked in Nina immediately sensed this would be a much better environment for what she had in mind. A little quieter and the men were more mature. The two women played some slot machines and then moved on to a black jack table. That's where they met Alex. He sat down next to Tina and started playing. She thought him to be about 45 and quite hansom. He struck up a conversation with her and she found out he was from Germany and in town on business. She told him about her training class and introduced him to Nina. He informed her that he was here with his partner Thomas and so they went off to look for him.

After a little while they found him with their Croatian clients, Daniel, Robert, and Filip at the roulette table. Daniel had managed to win a tidy sum, and his friends convinced him it was time to quit while he was ahead. Nina suggested they retire to the lounge to have a drink and get to know each other better. The men all agreed, not believing their luck, and Tina just went along with her friend.

For the next hour they drank and laughed and flirted. Tina was really enjoying all the attention the men were giving her. Still, she was a little surprised when she felt Alex's hand on her bare knee. It felt hot on her skin and the sensation went right to her pussy. So she didn't do anything to discourage him. Emboldened by her tacit approval he began to slowly slide it up her leg. When he finally made it to the top, Alex was pleased to find that she was not wearing any underwear. Tina gasped slightly when she felt his fingers brush up against her cunt lips, now swollen with her desire and dripping with her juices.

This had not gone unnoticed by Nina. She had been observing the two of them surreptitiously and had already noted that Alex's hand had gone missing. When Tina gasped, it wasn't hard to guess where it was. Nina decided that the time was right to move their little party to a more private location. She cleared her throat loudly.

"It's been a lot of fun gentlemen..." She began, watching the men's faces start to show disappointment. "But if we want to take this to the next level, I think we should relocate."

It was humorous to see their expressions suddenly change to one of surprise and joy.

"What do you suggest?" Thomas asked.

"I would invite you to my hotel room, but I'm afraid it's too small." Nina answered.

"I have a suite." Alex responded. "With a nice mini-bar."

"Oh, that sounds perfect, don't you think Tina?" Nina replied enthusiastically.

"Yes, it does." Tina agreed.

The hotel was within walking distance, and in fact was the same one that the girls were staying at. There was a lot of laughing and flirting on the way there. In the elevator on the way up, Daniel put a lip lock on Nina in the corner. His hands were all over her, which gave Alex the courage to lift up Tina's skirt to show her wet bald pussy to the others. He rubbed his index finger up and down her slit which made Tina moan. Filip slipped his hand inside her blouse and began kneading her tit. When the doors opened at the top floor, Daniel had his hand up Nina's skirt while Filip and Thomas had manged to pull both of Tina's tits out into plain view.

Nobody was waiting for the elevator, much to Tina's relief and Nina's disappointment. Alex led them to his suite while Tina tried, without much success, to put her tits back into her top. Mainly because Thomas and Filip kept pulling them back out when she went to pull her skirt back down which Robert was insistent on pulling up to her waist. By the time they filed into the room she had given up, leaving all her assets on display. Once inside, Nina became the ring leader.

"Strip the bitch." Nina ordered, and the men happily complied.

Tina was naked in seconds and at least three pairs of hands were all over her. She was lost in an alcohol fueled haze of lust and desire. Her nipples ached and her pussy burned. She needed a cock, and she needed it badly. Nina seemed to sense this too.

"Get her on the bed boys and line up. She'll take all the cock you can give her tonight." Nina declared.

Effortlessly Alex, Filip, and Robert picked Tina up and gently placed her in the middle of the king sized bed. Then it was a mad scramble to see who could get their clothes off the fastest. Alex won, and to the victor goes the spoils. He moved between her legs and announced that he wanted to taste her hot cunt before he fucked her. He spread her engorged labia with both hands and just as his tongue touched her clit, Robert crawled up to Tina's head and presented his cock to her mouth. The other three men stood and watched as she slurped and sucked on Robert's manhood while Alex sampled her womanly nectar. Then Filip remembered that there was another hot woman in the room and pulled Nina into his arms.

12