Transit Guy 4 U Ch. 01 Story 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her first orgasm of the night. She struggled to maintain control "Daddy! Oh! daddy!" she squealed.

Pam wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist resting her beautiful feet on the small of back. "Fuck me daddy!" She whispered.

So I did; with long deep strokes, grinding into the beauty's deep, wet, tight poononie. I sent Pam over the top and was keeping her there.

The combination of girth, length and the friction on her clit were just what the doctor ordered for Pam. I knew my love well. After all, she was my first.

My strokes became harder, deeper, faster. Pam was enjoying every single inch. Whispering in my ear how good it felt, how big I was, how this pussy was mine.

Pam was multi-orgasmic so her pussy was sopping wet by now. The muscles in pussy tightened and relaxed repeatedly.

The moment of my body told Pam I was ready to cum and cried out for me to cum. I felt my juices brewing to a boil.

I whispered to her how good her pussy felt, how I wanted to stay inside of her all the time. I felt her body begin to tremble, her thighs were shaking and her toes curled.

"Tell me your name little girl" I ordered as I felt my girl cummimg again.

"Pamela" she replied in a sexy tone, then she said it again in a high pitched squeal. This was all it took for me to empty my load in Pam. It felt so good I kept fucking her until I came again.

To think her mother was listening us all that time. What's more she was enjoying what she heard.

I opened my eyes too see Beverly's head bobbing up and down. Her soft warm wet mouth moving along the length of my cock.

I was so turned, knowing Beverly had listened to Pam and I fuck, that she was excited by what she heard. I wondered if she wanted to touch herself, did she touch herself, even briefly. Did she wish it was her?

My hand gripped the back of Beverly's head forcing my dick deeper into her mouth. Little did I know, she could handle the rough play I initiated, as I commenced to fucking her mouth to a mammoth nut. Beverly hung on stroking my cock, sucking the cum out of me.

Beverly came up for air. But she wasn't done. She went down again and sucked me some more to insure I would remain erect.

Without a word only deep breaths, swallows and heavy moans, she stood up starring at me and my dick.

She unbuttoned her pants and forced them down as she walked to her desk. The slacks reached her ankles. She then cleared a space on her desk to lean on, bent over and waited for me.

I followed her like a dog on a leash. Obeying my mistress' silent command. I inserted my eight inches into the beautiful, sexy older women.

My senses were overloaded. The women I fantasized about throughout my years was allowing me to fuck her. The feel of her hot pussy taking my cock was overpowering. It took a lot of effort not to bust a nut upon entry. I struggled to maintain control and not fuck her like a inexperienced virgin.

I listened to her gasp for air as I slowing rotated my hips, making circles in her snatch and letting my scrotum brush against her clit.

Her cunt fit my dick like a glove. I began slow pumps in and out of her vagina. When I realized I couldn't handle this feeling I pulled out; dropped to my knees to bury my face in her honey pot. I instantly wrapped my lips around her clit. The sweet smell of pussy rushed into my nose. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit. Squeezing my lips together for added sensation. I could her the sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth.

With my right hand, I stroked my cock as the middle finger of my left hand reach over my head to enter her saturated snatch.

Beverly's hips rotated, rocked and swayed. She pushed back against my face as her hand reached back to grasp the back of head to force my tongue deeper into her honey pot. When she couldn't reach that far, Beverly, spread her ass cheeks. Stretching her asshole and separating her the lips of her vagina.

I pushed my face deeper into her hot pussy, I could have suffocated myself I was in so deep.

"Yes! Yes! Eat my pussy baby! Eat it!" She squealed. I knew I had her. "Oh shit. Stroke that dick honey, stroke it" she grunted as she peered between her legs and realized I was stroking myself.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop! That's it honey! I heard. "I'm cumming" she cried out in a muffled voice. Beverly had lifted her tits up to her mouth to suppress her passionate cry.

During her orgasm, I stuck my thumb in her ass, hoping to enhance her pleasure.

I continued my on assault on her clit. Licking her vagina up and down. Inserting my tongue into her pussy and ass. I was going all out for this women. I wanted to be the best. I wanted to give her my best.

After she seemed to have a continuous orgasm. I rose to my feet I shoved my stiff prick into Beverly once again.

All I heard was "Oh Shiiittttt!". I was all the way in. Filling her pussy with my dick. Her body trembled as she climaxed again.

I took hold of her hips and starting fucking. I could feel her juices oozing down my shaft. It was all I could stand and few fast hard pumps later I was delivering my man milk deep into Beverly.

She answered my release of passion with her own orgasm. Beverly used her massive wood desk as leverage to push her big beautiful brown ass against my groin as hard as she could.

I stuck my thumb back in Beverly's ass, as I pulled my dick out of Beverly's vagina was soaking wet. I inserted and reinserted my dick into Beverly's snatch several times fucking her ass with my thumb before trying to get into her brown eye.

Beverly was attempting to catch her breath when I made my move. Using my thumb as a guide I proceeded with my attempt to invade her bum.

To my surprise she accepted my advance calmly, welcoming it. Beverly bent slightly at her knees. Allow my massive dick into her tiny asshole. When I got half of my swollen dick in, I began to make slow love to Beverly's beautiful butt.

"Is that all of it?" She asked desperately. "No" I replied. "Put it all in, all of it. Hurry baby". She said anxiously.

I honored her request and stuffed what remain of my pole into Beverly and fucked her ass at furious pace.

Sweat poured down my face, back and legs as I gave my all trying to satisfy this beautiful women.

I didn't want to hurt her but I was enjoying her discomfort all the same. Beverly took everything I had to offer. She rubbed and smacked her clit, bringing herself to a couple of more orgasms.

I humped Beverly until my load shot into her anus. I didn't want to stop, but we had to. After all we were in her office at her job. I allowed my dick to continue to spasm in her ass until it stopped.

We were spent. We had a moment of kissing and laughing. We agreed we would never discuss our encounter, cleaned up and said our good byes.

I couldn't wait to get home so I could make this entry into my journal and choke my chicken.

12