Transit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers

"I just want to be sure that we will be the first to break this story." Vernon explained to her with passion. "It's what we need. I can see it now. Across the front-page..."

"Vernon, do you realise how dangerous this is for me?" Maria interrupted him. She stood against a filing cabinet in his office, arms folded and already looking stressed in her expression. "Yes, I am determined and yes I will deliver this within the time I have told you. But I need that police back-up."

"OK, I am still trying. They are stretched right now. I have explained to them what our plan is and I know Marky Dayton did the same..."

"But?"

"But, they don't think we should be involved. Not yet. Besides you never told me what your plan is."

"Marky knows my plan. He suggested most of it to me." She found an open box of chocolates on the cabinet and decided to help herself to one of them. "Vernon...I thought you were on a diet?" He smiled back at her knowing full well that a diet is something he could only think about rather than carry out.

That evening at Maria's apartment, Paul was invited once again. She had prepared dinner and made an effort for it to be as romantic as possible. Wine, candlelight and soft music. And as expected, Paul was happy to be in her company once again. They had unfinished business to continue with and now something else to discuss that Maria found more important.

They sat across the table from each other and Paul noticed how she was playing with her meal more than she ate it. "It's bothering you isn't it? This thing of yours?" he asked. She looked at him, took hold of his hand and smiled. "I can see where you are coming from...atleast I think I can. More than just a fantasy." She listened to him, knowing that she could not tell him too much. "I worry about you."

"I know you do. And..."

"No Maria. I think a lot about you. I will do as you ask, of course, but this is more than just role-play, more than just fun between you and I. Why do you need the experience to be so real? Why must it be the way you say it should be? It's as if you are practicing something...no, no...It's as if you are expecting something."

"You agreed to help me Paul." She touched her fingers along his face. He was like soft cheese in her hands. There was nothing in the world he would not do for her.

"Ok. I will surprise you. You will expect it to happen, but when and where you will not know. I will do exactly as you have asked. But right now I need you in a different way."

Their lips came together in a passionate kiss. She had taken Paul into her bedroom and they sat holding each other for a gentle moment together. That moment soon turned more and more excitable as they felt their emotions for each other run wild through both their sensorium. He could almost taste her again. She could feel him inside of her, giving her pleasure. Without a word spoken between them, they began to peel off their clothing. Stripping before themselves, enjoying each others play as they did so.

Maria lay back onto the bed as Paul moved on top of her, holding himself above her as they gazed into each other's eyes. Gentle licks upon each other's noses and lips turning once more into impassioned kisses. Deep and meaningful. Already he was hard and she was wet, their desire for each other seemed to be the only thing that mattered now. Unfinished business could continue once more from the last time. There was so much he wanted to show her and so much she was willing to learn from him.

Paul held his manhood between two fingers allowing Maria to kiss the tip of it gently, placing one kiss after another as he stroked her hair. She held his balls, kneading them sensitively until moving up his shaft to replace his fingers with hers in order that she could take control. Once she had him, she began the slow decent upon him, listening to his moans as she sucked repeatedly. "Yes.... I want you to make me cum Maria. Just like last time." And that she remembered still, and this time she would know what to expect. Faster and faster, accommodating his length and girth now, she ceaselessly pumped him to an orgasm she could sense was rising to its climax. The shudder of every muscle in his body told her it was going to happen. And like a fountain he then began to erupt into her warm throat, discharging wave upon wave of his hot creamy spunk. The taste was sweet and salty. At first she thought it was nasty, but became used to it. She devoured every drop and this time around not a drib wasted.

She looked at him and let out her tongue to meet his so that they could exchange the remains between them. He often liked the taste of himself during lovemaking and so shared spunk-flavored kisses with her whilst his fingers pulled at her nipple, tantalizing her, making her even more wetter than she had already become.

Now that the nectar was flowing, Paul eased her back onto the bed and opened her thighs wide but comfortable. Her lips glistened as he parted them with his fingers. The scent of her filled his nostrils sweeter than he imagined. Slowly he lapped his tongue around her outer lips hearing her gasp and moan, and then one by one he sucked her inner lips into his mouth, tasting her.

To Paul, Maria was the sweetest he had tasted so far. A connoisseur of many women in his life it seemed, and now he had found one that he was beginning to fall in love with. Those smooth pink lips of hers were to him unique, not too large and not too small. The near perfection in nature of the female flower he thought to himself.

His fingers parted her lips as he ran his tongue along her vagina, wide and inviting and then around her hooded clit, teasing it until she screamed out for more and more. He slid one finger then another into her, pushing gently on her most sensitive spot until she yielded herself for him in a tiny stream of clear warm cum.

Maria wanted their relationship to work. She now knew that Paul was the man for her. He was kind and gentle, handsome and so intelligent. Together they made just the right music. But she worried about him and the arrangement they had made.

She sipped her breakfast cup of coffee long after he had gone that morning. Maria would have the day to herself and do as she pleased. It never struck her that he could be waiting for her somewhere, lurking and waiting to pounce. Paul was agile and could do anything he wanted once he put his mind to it.

From the roof of the apartment block he looked out across the cityscape and towards the river that split the metropolis in two. His arms folded in deep thought he suddenly realised something; Maria was baiting herself for the transit rapists, it had to be that. And that thought made him angry to think that they would allow her to do this and put her life in so much danger.

He was going to break in while she showered, and so carry out the deal they had made. Not anymore. Paul raced down the stairs in haste towards her apartment. Once there, he stood at the door and waited a while catching his breath before ringing the doorbell repeatedly.

Maria stood before him in her nightdress. "Paul? What are you doing?" He stared at her saying nothing. His eyes seem to cut straight into her like those of a wild man. But then she realised what he was doing and instantly saw the funny side to it. "Paul, it's too soon." she laughed. "And you are supposed to break in if this is how you planned it."

Paul's mind was running amok. Why not do it now? Look at her, he thought. She wasn't accepting it. Do victims readily accept it? No. He was not there now to carry out their plan, but he was there to confront her about why she wanted it this way. His mind was mixed up and confused. God she looked so gorgeous. Why not rape her? Take her by force while she was vulnerable.

Suddenly he pushed her inside and closed the door behind them. "Paul! No, wait a minute." There was no waiting now, no talking it through. This was what she asked for and why not him as much as someone else who would take these liberties? His mind was flooded with questions he could not answer for himself. He pushed her again, harder this time until she fell backwards over the couch. With one pull he ripped the nightdress from her completely. "Paul please...wait. I don't think this..."

Maria was naked and holding out her arms in defence. She pleaded with him to stop, but Paul grabbed her and turned her so that he had her hair wrapped in his hand. Each time she struggled to break free he pulled painfully tighter. "Is this what you wanted?! Is it? Is it?"

he yelled, pulling her head back.

"No, wait......please, Paul." Tears began to well in her eyes with the torture he was giving her. Paul ran his hand over her buttocks, slipping his finger into her sex and feeling her open wetness. He freed himself and slid his hard cock into her with force. She had never felt him that way before, or could even dream that he would be so rough.

"Take it you bitch!" Each thrust was given with violation, as he repeated his words over and over. Maria began to resign to it after a while. She did ask for this to happen and in a way it was her doing. She wanted to feel what it was like to be raped in the most brutal way possible and now she knew.

After she felt him cum inside of her, Paul realised what he had done. A wave of regret swept over him as he stepped back and fell to his knees crying. For Maria it was over and she cried too with both relief and guilt.

After a while, she sat up and took him in her arms to console him. "It's alright...I understand....don't feel bad......don't feel bad.."

Paul sat and sipped his brandy, still feeling bad inside. Maria sat crouched in the chair reliving the feelings of that morning. "I thought it would be fun." he said. "I was wrong."

"There is no fun in that kind of thing. You did what I wanted." she told him.

"How can you let yourself do this?"

"It is something I need to do. It's the kind of person I am. It's like revenge for all those women who have been raped in this city."

He explained to her the emotions that struck him on the roof that morning. How he snapped into a mad confused rage that made it all possible. "If anyone was going to have you it had to be me."

Maria looked at him and somehow she deciphered what he had told her and understood him clearly. He was fighting for what he knew was his to take and nobody elses had that right. "Paul.....I love you."

Ellen sat on the stool and replayed the camera back to herself. Her legs wide, allowing Trent to gaze up her skirt at the pantiless vision before him as he knealt before her.

She swept back her blonde hair laughing at the replay and then looked at him. "This is so fucking good." she said.

"The best so far. Lots of emotional stress." Trent replied.

"Pity we can't go further. I love snuff."

"No way. This is not our way. We must respect life."

"Who says? We could do anything we wanted."

The tall figure of Garth walked into the room. He had over heard the conversation and made it clear that he was in charge by grabbing Trent by his pony tail and holding a knife to his throat. "Go ahead. Tape this!"

"No!" Trent was instantly racked with fear.

Ellen sat and took it in her stride calmly, grinning back at Garth. "Go on! See if I care."

"Ellen you fuck!" Trent cried out. Garth drew the blade closer still to his skin, nicking it so that it bled from a small scratch. "Oh Shit!....no please Garth....fuck don't do this!"

"No more talk of murder, is that clear? Both of you?" Garth spit out his wish. "We do this for money and in your case bitch......pleasure."

Ellen was cruel in her mind. She was nothing else but evil in her deepest of imaginations. She had a sinister beauty about her that could draw men and women into her clutches, and the end result would be nothing short of pain and suffering for her victims.

Trent was a wimp. If things got too hot he was a natural runner. Without Garth and Ellen he was useless to the cause they had.

Garth however was the leader. He was motivated only by money, for which he would do anything. And he was faithful to whoever paid him handsomely. He tucked the knife back into his boot and threw Trent to the floor. "Remember who runs this thing. Don't fuck it up."

Ellen stared at her leader with light blue piercing eyes, still bearing a grin on her lips, whilst Trent lay holding his throat with both hands stemming the bleeding that was only superficial. "So when does all this pay off?" she asked.

"Soon. I told you before about the deal we have. You have to trust me, even though I know you don't."

"It's taking too long." she replied. "I need my rewards."

"You will be justly rewarded my pretty angel." Garth told her smiling.

"I'm fucking bleeding to death! Someone help me here!" Trent cried out in self sympathy.

Marky Dayton had a visitor at his house. Detective Liam Banners stood tall above the two other plain clothes police officers in his company. Dayton, was now becoming familiiar with Banners regular visits. The four of then were by the pool with Banner close up to his host, who lay taking in the sun on a lounger. Banner spoke in almost whispers.

"You intend to stop this thing don't you?" Banner asked.

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

"I think you do. I heard whispers. I could make things uncomfortable for you. You can't get away with this stupid game. You know the score."

"Banner, I have had enough. You guys are not getting anymore out of me." he sat up and almost nose to nose spoke back to Banner. "You promised after I paid you fifty grand that these rapes would stop. I can't trust you anymore."

"We are trying. You know how it is. It's a busy city. Another fifty and maybe we could try harder."

"Fuck you Banner! I know your game."

"You have no evidence. Like I said, I can turn it against you anytime I want." Banner smiled. "Come on Marky, lets face it, you are finished."

"Bullshit! I don't go down that easy."

Banner's two companions could only hear faint whispers but they were deeply involved with Banner's scheming plans. He called them over. "OK, show our friend Mr. Dayton what we can do." Both of them took Dayton, one on each arm and hoisted him from the lounger to his feet. He tried to struggle free but he was instantly tossed into the pool head first.

"You won't get away with this you fuck!" Dayton surfaced screaming at them. Banner held a hand gun at the personal bodyguard who was stopped in his tracks running from the house to help his employer. All three laughed to themselves feeling toughly proud at what they had done to the self made millionaire.

"Fifty grand by this time tomorrow Marky. Don't forget our arrangements."

Maria searched the heavily populated western suburbs all day until she found who she we was looking for. Cathy Tenaway's house stood in the centre of a run down projects estate. It was hard to imagine the amount of poverty that existed among the unemployed citizens until it hit you in the face. Burnt out abandoned vehicles stolen by oportunist joy riders and car thieves and uncollected rubbish dumped on vacant plots between the prefabricated houses. Prostitution was a means of existence for some of the young women and it went unchecked by the authorities. She was taken aback by the number of school age teenagers that stood around waiting for business outside the general stores.

Cathy however was not of that calibre. She lived with her mother and by day she studied at the community college to further her education.

When Maria caught up with her in the avenues, Cathy did her best to avoid her but Maria was persuasive. "Cathy I need to speak to you."

"Look I'm too busy for this. It's all over with now." Cathy tried to dismiss her, dashing back towards her house. Maria followed her up to the front porch and with respect, Cathy could not turn her away. "Ok, you better come inside."

Once inside, Maria realised how some of these people struggled to build a haven of comfort from what went on around them outside. Maria was familiar with the style of houses herself, being raised as a girl in a similar zone of the city, but not as poor as the one she found herself.

It was difficult breaking Cathy into revealing why she would not identify her rapists. Then Maria explained her plan to capture them herself. "Are you insane?" Cathy asked.

"Maybe I am. But we have to stop them."

Cathy produced a photograph of her nephew playing in the street. The very same photograph the rapists gave to her the night she became their victim. "They will hurt him if I say anything." She went on to explain the photograph and recalled everything that happened.

"You mean to say, they knew who you were?"

"They must have."

At that moment Maria discovered that the Transit Rapes were not random but planned. Marky Dayton was right afterall, these sex crimes were kept going through elements of fear. "So unless they mark you out, you wont be a victim?"

That would now make it impossible for her to bait herself. But dayton said he wanted her to do it that way. Dayton must have arranged something involving her if she was to become a victim. She thanked Cathy for her help and called a cab that would take her to visit Marky Dayton urgently.

"I know you have set me up." Maria snapped. Dayton lit his cuban cigar and disposed of the match by flicking it into an ashtray expertly aimed. "Someone is watching me right now, day and night."

"So what?"

"You could stop this thing without involving me. Why?"

"Take it easy. It's complicated." Dayton replied.

"I want an explanation Marky?"

"In a way you deserve one. Right from the start I told Vernon this was a crazy idea."

"Vernon?"

"You are too clever by far Maria. He must think you are some kind of dumb blonde journalist. Of course, I knew there would be the possibility that you would find out certain things. I think Vernon is so desperate at the moment he will try anything to save his precious newspaper. A story like this could be just the thing he needs to gain the confidence of his sponsors and shareholders."

Maria could not believe what he had told her. She flopped down into a chair and run it over and over in her mind. Vernon had planned everything, but how much was he involved with the whole thing. "This whole thing is a role-play to save a newspaper?" she asked.

"Not all of it. Like I said it is complicated. Now this part of it atleast isn't going to work at all. I don't think someone as smart as you is going to keep stum over this."

"What do you mean?"

"You could ruin everything for me and Vernon. So, it's time I think for my contingency plan. I'm sorry Maria."

Quickly a hand enclosed her mouth from behind the chair and the heavy aroma of ether filled her respiratory system. She began to struggle, watching Marky Dayton's image before her get more and more blurred as she became weaker and weaker. Sleep soon took over her body and mind.

She opened her eyes and saw the cracks in the ceiling directly above her. There was pain in her wrists and ankles and she realised that she was lying face up, tied down to a soft mattress beneath her. Her sight cleared and there was still the stench of ether present around her nose and lips. Her tongue was dry and swollen and she looked around the place she was in. An empty windowless room with a single naked light bulb standing on a brass lamp stand in the corner near the closed door.

Maria tried to speak, but her throat was dry too. She pulled against the soft cotton bindings around her wrists but they were tight and allowed no movement. She looked down and noticed that she was naked, atleast toppless as she felt the presence of her panties around her waist and crotch. Fear took over her curiosity instantly. She wanted to scream and cry out, but she was aware of her dangerous situation. It may only make things worst for her if she did.

Sienna
Sienna
142 Followers