Transition

Story Info
Steamy night led to more than they realized.
4.3k words
4.47
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm raged outside. A flash of lightening lit the room as Jeanne threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Oh Og, yes!" she moaned as her husband buried himself deep between her thighs. Jeanne arched her back as she felt the familiar stir marking the beginning or her first climax. Her fingernails dug deep into Og's back as her muscles tightened around his cock. With her eyes closed tight, Jeanne cried out as the explosion within erupted. A loud clap of thunder and a flash of lightening muffled her scream as her insides quaked with intensity.

* * * * *

Sarah moaned, careful not to make too much noise incase her parents heard.

"Oh God, Mark," she breathed. Sarah's inner muscles clamped around Mark's cock as he pounded his hips into hers. With a loud moan, Sarah closed her eyes tight as the ferocity of her orgasm peaked. A clap of thunder followed closely by a flash of lightening drowned out her cries as her orgasm erupted.

* * * * *

Jeanne opened her eyes to darkness. The lights had gone out due to the ferocity of the storm. With her lover still pounding into her, she clawed her nails down his back.

"I'm gonna cum," Mark cried as he buried his face into the pillow. "Gnh... Mmph." Mark buried himself deep inside Jeanne as his cum shot in spurts deep inside her.

"God Og, you feel so big baby," Jeanne whispered.

With a start, Mark forced himself upright. With his weight held by his arms, he strained against the darkness to see.

"Og?" he asked. "I'm not your fucking Dad!"

"Mark?" Jeanne fought to pull the sheet over her nakedness as the recognition of his voice registered.

"What the fuck?" Mark withdrew his now flaccid cock from her and grabbed for his shorts.

Jeanne looked around the darkened room. Seeing the dark outline of the dresser against the wall, she suddenly realized she was in her daughter's room. Too shocked to respond, she clutched the sheet tight to her chest as Mark fumbled in the dark to dress.

"I - I'm sorry," Mark mumbled, as he stumbled toward the bedroom window.

* * * * *

Sarah opened her eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness. With her body still sending small after shocks from her orgasm, she thrust her hips toward her lover.

"God, Jeanne, you're so tight," Og said as he felt his balls tighten. "I'm going to cum baby." With his head buried into her shoulder, he pumped his cock into her as the pressure of his sperm shot up the length of his cock. "Oh God," he moaned as the sperm shot out to fill her cavity.

"Dad?" Sarah's eyes shot open wide in horror as her father spewed the last of his load deep inside her.

"Sarah?" In sheer horror, Og fought back the bile that was building in his throat. Pulling his flaccid cock from his daughter, Og grabbed the sheet and pulled it around his waist.

Sarah instinctively placed her hands to her chest in a desperate attempt to cover herself. With a gasp, she sobbed.

"My breast," she cried. "I only have one breast!"

Not hearing her words, Og hid the revoltion he was feeling as he fumbled for his clothes.

Jeanne made her way down the hall, guilt and shame causing tears to stream down her face as she found the doorknob. Hearing the voice of her daughter coming from inside, Jeanne flung the door open.

"No!" she sobbed as she saw the outline of her husband pulling up his trousers.

"What's going on?" Sarah cried, as she pulled the sheet over herself. "Mum?"

"I don't know," Jeanne sobbed. Clutching the doorframe for support, she felt the tears sting her eyes as Og made his way toward her.

"I'll grab some torches from the basement," he whispered as he kissed Jeanne's hair softly. As Og made his way down the darkened hallway, Jeanne moved to the bed.

"W - where's Mark?" Sarah asked, her head reeling as reality set in.

"He's gone," Jeanne replied, her tone deepening as she tried to make out her daughter's face in the dark. "We have to talk about that too."

The sound of Og returning brought the pair's thoughts back to the situation at hand. The yellow circular beams lit up the hall as they neared the open doorway.

"I found the torches, but couldn't find the candles, Jeanne," he said as he entered the bedroom.

"They're in the kitchen drawer," Jeanne offered, shielding her eyes from the sudden brightness. Standing gobsmacked, Og stared at the two women on the bed.

Now that she could see, Jeanne turned to look at Sarah. Her mouth fell open as she looked into her own eyes. Sarah sat, her mouth open as she looked at her mother sitting in what had been only a few minutes ago, her own body.

"Th - this is impossible," Jeanne stammered. Holding her hands to her face, she traced her fingers over her nose and mouth. "It can't be possible!"

"What are we going to do?" Sarah cried hysterically.

Og fell to the side of the bed dumbfounded. He glanced at the women shaking his head in disbelief.

"Maybe Mrs. Denton from next door can help," he offered. The two women stared at him in disgust. "She's into that witchy stuff. Maybe she'll know how to fix this." With a shrug, Og fell silent.

"Mum, I only have one boob," Sarah said in a husky whisper, pulling the sheet away so her mother could see her flat chest.

Getting to her feet, Jeanne fought back the tears. "Let's go ask Mrs. Denton now. No-one could sleep in a storm like this. Let's see if she's still up."

"But Mum, I only have one boob!" Sarah began to protest.

"I think we have more to worry about than your damn boob!" Jeanne shouted as she grabbed the torch from Og's hand. "Get dressed and let's go."

Reluctantly, Sarah held the sheet tight to her chest as she climbed from the bed. A glob of cum made its way slowly down her inner thigh as she picked up one of the torches and made her way to her bedroom. Standing in front of her dresser, Sarah let the sheet fall in a pool at her feet as she stared at the image reflected back at her.

"I only have one boob," she sobbed. Looking at her face, she stared into her mother's eyes, which were now her own. "And I'm old!"

"Sarah?" Og called from the hall. "Come on, let's go before it gets too late."

"Coming," she called, taking a last look at her reflection before moving to her wardrobe.

"Mum, I don't think any of my clothes are going to fit. I'll have to borrow something of yours." Sarah called, after scanning the contents of her wardrobe. A few moments later, Jeanne entered the room with a pair of pants and a grey sweater.

"Here, put these on," she said, handing the clothes to Sarah. Looking ridiculous in a pair of trackpants rolled up at the ankles, with an over-sized sweat-top hanging loosely, Jeanne caught sight of her reflection. "God, I hope she can fix this mess," she whispered aloud.

* * * * *

The rain fell heavily as the trio made their way through their neighbor's front gate. The gate protested noisily over the sound of the rain, groaning as Og held it open for Jeanne and Sarah.

Running up the path, they bound their way up the three small steps to the shelter of the small porch. With a sharp rap on the door, Og pulled his jacket around his ears. Glancing at his daughter, then slowly to Jeanne, he sent a silent prayer to the Gods that Mrs. Denton could help.

"Knock again," Jeanne said, feeling a trickle of water make its way down her back.

Og raised his fist to knock, just as the door opened slightly.

"Hello?" came a soft voice.

"Mrs. Denton. It's Jeanne and Og Bashan from next door," Jeanne explained. "We're sorry to bother you so late, but we could really use your help." Forgetting she was in Sarah's body, Jeanne blushed as Mrs. Denton opened the door wider and looked at her strangely.

"Something happened and now I only have one boob," Sarah blurted. Og gave her a knowing glare as he offered to explain.

"Something, I don't know what, caused the women to switch bodies. Before you say anything, please hear me out," he said. "I know it sounds impossible, but it's happened and we were hoping you may be able to help us."

After staring silently at the trio for some time, Mrs. Denton cleared her throat.

"I guess you had better come in," she said, opening the door wide.

Inside, the small lounge was lit by dozens of brightly colored candles. On a small circular table, a bible lay open. The aroma of incense permeated the air as Mrs. Denton led them toward the sofa.

"Please, take a seat," she offered. With a forced smile, Jeanne sat beside Og.

"We really need your help," Jeanne pleaded. "I'm trapped inside Sarah's body," glancing over at Sarah, she continued, "and Sarah is in mine."

"And I only have one boob," Sarah whined.

"I see," Mrs. Denton said, wringing her hands tight together. "And what exactly were you both doing when this transition took place?"

Jeanne lowered her eyes, feeling the warmth rise to her face. Sarah blushed, before blurting,

"I was having sex. It was dark when I opened my eyes and I was fucking Dad, now I only have one boob!"

Seeing the look of disgust on Mrs. Denton's face, or was that intrigue, Og couldn't quite be sure as he added,

"I was having sex, err, making love with Jeanne when they swapped bodies."

Mrs. Denton sat, mindlessly turning the gold band on her finger as she contemplated her next move. She watched as the transformed Sarah mouthed, 'I only have one boob', before finally getting to her feet.

"I will have to look in one of my books. I'm sure there will be something in there that may be of help." Not waiting for a response, she left the room. It was ten minutes or so later before she returned, carrying a heavy leather bound book. Not saying a word, she sat back in her seat and flicked through the pages.

"Okay," she said, not to anyone in particular, "it says here, for a reversal spell to work, it has to be performed within 24 hours of the enigma's occurrence. We're safe there." Rubbing a finger under her eye, she inhaled deep. "The parties must re-enact what they were doing in detail for the transition to be reversed..." Looking up from the book, she glanced at her guests. "So I guess you'll have to have sex again and hopefully that will reverse it."

"What, that's it?" Jeanne asked.

"But Mark..." Sarah started to protest, before Mrs. Denton interrupted her.

"If it was during sex, climax must have been the trigger." Waiting for a confirmation, she continued. "I'll need a sample from each of the parties involved before we can begin."

"But Mark went home," Sarah said, arms folded across her chest. "And why do I only have one boob?"

"Aah," Mrs. Denton said, consulting her book once more for an answer. "It says here, that if a transition fails to be complete, then one or more of the parties had impure thoughts at the time of change."

Sarah fell silent as she thought back to her orgasm and how she'd fought to stop herself screaming out her cousin's name. With a blush, she asked,

"Can an incomplete transition be fixed?"

"An incomplete transition can only be restored if the bond between the parties involved at the time of conversion holds stronger than the impurity of thoughts perceived." Looking up at Sarah she explained, "In other words, you must feel stronger for the person involved than the person/thing that inspired the impure thoughts."

"But what do we do about Mark? He's not here," Og asked.

Blushing, Jeanne looked at Mrs. Denton.

"Would his sperm work to reverse the transition?" Not daring to look at her husband, Jeanne cleared her throat and kept her gaze on the woman before her.

"Yes. As long as we have something from each of you, then it should work." Mrs. Denton stood, before adding, "I'll need each of you to place a sample, and if this Mark's sample is going to be fluid, then I'll need the same from each of you." Reaching into the long cabinet beside her chair, Mrs. Denton pulled out an oil burner and placed a small candle beneath the bowl.

"I'll need to go to the toilet to retrieve Mark's sample," Jeanne said, feeling her face burning again.

"Do it here," Mrs. Denton said, passing the burner to Jeanne. "We don't want to waste any more time."

Feeling the damp patch in her panties, Jeanne turned away as she reached her hand inside her pants and slid a finger deep inside herself. A thick glob of cum stuck to her finger as she retrieved it from the front of her pants. Taking the burner, she smeared the cum inside the shallow bowl before passing it to Og. Just as he was about to spit in the bowl, Sarah coughed.

"Wait, Dad," she said. Reaching down the front of her pants, she mimicked Jeanne's actions, producing a thick white coating on her finger and smeared it around the bowl of the burner.

"Okay," Mrs. Denton said. Picking up the burner, she placed it in the center of the table and lit the candle. With the book held high in front of her, she ordered the trio to close their eyes. Picking up a single rock from a box of rocks beneath the table, she placed it in the center of the burner before beginning her chant.

"MlledelaPlumeBleu," she shouted, "Give us cloudy days free from rain. Oh Tatelou Abstruse of Charley, the great spirit of wonder. Free their souls and return them from whence they came!"

A spiral of smoke seeped from the bowl as the fluids heated. A distinct aroma of sex permeated the air as Mrs. Denton repeated her chant louder this time.

"MlledelaPlumeBleu. Give us cloudy days free from rain. Oh Tatelou Abstruse of Charley, the great spirit of wonder. Free their souls and return them from whence they came!" A clap of thunder rattled the window panes as she whispered, "It's time."

Jeanne's eyes opened slowly as she watched the spirals of steam billowing from the oil burner. Og sat silent awaiting instruction as Sarah looked over toward her mother.

"Will we have to have sex with the same partner?" she asked.

"It was the climax that triggered the transition, so a climax should have the same effect now we've called upon the spirits." Mrs. Denton started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wh - what are you doing?" Og asked. The tent beginning to grow in his pants showed his approval at what he was seeing.

"The ladies need to climax simultaneously for it to work. I'm sure it'll be easier if I help." Mrs. Denton slid out of her skirt and watched as Og eagerly unbuttoned his trousers. Jeanne peeled her sweatshirt over her head, then stood to remove her trackpants. Sarah sat silently pouting.

"What are you waiting for?" Jeanne asked her.

"Can I leave my top on?" Sarah asked, her face changing to a deeper shade of red. "I only have one boob."

Mrs. Denton took control and walked over to Sarah. Not giving her a chance to protest, she covered Sarah's mouth with her own and kissed her fervently. She cupped Sarah's breast through the sweatshirt, pulling the fabric up slowly until Sarah's breast was exposed. Her other hand moved inside Sarah's pants, cupping her mound as Sarah instinctively parted her thighs.

Og pulled Jeanne onto his lap and kissed her deep. His hand cupped her breast as she positioned herself over his now rigid cock. Lowering herself onto his pole, she let out a soft moan.

Mrs. Denton slid two fingers inside Sarah, as she lowered her mouth to her breast. With a flick of her tongue, Sarah's nipple hardened. Taking her nipple into her mouth, Mrs. Denton worked her fingers in and out of Sarah, her thumb worked figure-eights on her clit. Writhing her hips against Mrs. Denton's hand, Sarah threw her head back in ecstasy.

Jeanne lowered herself onto Og's hardness, moving her clit against his pelvic bone as she buried his cock deep inside her aching pussy. Og's hand moved to her breast, kneading and pulling her nipple as he raised his hips to meet Jeanne's thrusts.

With her fingers entwined in her hair, Sarah pulled Mrs. Denton's face hard against her breast.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum already," Sarah moaned. Mrs. Denton removed her hand.

"You can't! You have to cum together or the transition won't be reversed," she warned.

"It's okay," Jeanne sighed, "I'm about to cum too." Exhaling heavily, Jeanne rolled her hips against Og's.

Mrs. Denton moved her hand back into Sarah's pants, thrusting two fingers inside her. Moving her mouth back to Sarah's nipple, she worked her thumb vigorously on Sarah's clit.

"I'm going to cum," Jeanne breathed, looking to Sarah for an okay. Sarah nodded, then threw her head back as her inner walls clamped tight around Mrs. Denton's fingers.

"Oh God," Sarah moaned, closing her eyes tight as her insides trembled ferociously. Jeanne closed her eyes tight as she felt her own climax grip her. Og thrust himself inside Jeanne as her inner walls gripped his cock spasmodically.

When Jeanne opened her eyes, she felt Mrs. Denton's fingers plunging deep inside her.

"It worked!" Jeanne cried, moving her hips against Mrs. Denton's hand as small tremors still coursed through her from her orgasm.

Too close to climax to stop, Og buried himself deep inside Sarah as he felt his balls tighten. With a grunt he spewed his seed inside his daughter. Sarah bucked against Og as his cock swelled, sending her over the edge of her second orgasm. Running her hands up her chest, she grabbed at her nipple. Suddenly her eyes shot open wide in horror.

"I still have one boob."

Jeanne glanced up at her daughter, before placing her hands on Mrs. Denton's shoulders and easing her back. Sliding her hands down her torso, she pulled Mrs. Denton's legs over her shoulders and kissed her stomach. Mrs. Denton rolled her head back as Jeanne lowered her mouth to her mound. Jeanne traced her tongue over Mrs. Denton's folds before delving it deep, tasting her salty sweet arousal.

With her hands on her nipples, Mrs. Denton pulled at her peaks, arching her back as Jeanne worked two fingers inside her. Jeanne moved her lips to Mrs. Denton's clit and sucked it gently into her mouth. Her tongue flicked relentlessly over the hard nub as her fingers worked in and out of Mrs. Denton's soaked pussy.

Og eased Sarah from his lap, and rubbed at his cock while watching his wife bury her face between their neighbor's legs.

Mrs. Denton let out a loud moan as her body started to tremble. Jeanne sucked harder on her clit as Mrs. Denton's pussy gripped her fingers tighter. Moving her mouth to Mrs. Denton's opening, Jeanne curled her tongue deep, lapping up her sweet juices as her climax ebbed. Mrs. Denton pulled Jeanne on top of her and kissed her deep.

"What are we going to do about my boob?" Sarah asked, spoiling the mood.

Jeanne rolled off Mrs. Denton and sighed.

"Well, I guess we'd all better dress and see if we can get this problem sorted." Mrs. Denton reached for her blouse and skirt and began dressing. "I'll have to console my books again, Sarah."

Sarah sat and watched as everyone got dressed. Her hand mindlessly moved over the flat right-hand side of her chest. A ghostly sensation coursed through her as she felt an ache in the nipple that was no longer there. A feeling, a yearning to have her nipple caressed, sucked, but unable to satiate her desires.

"Sarah?" Jeanne called. "Sarah, answer Mrs. Denton."

Looking up from her thoughts, Sarah waited for Mrs. Denton to repeat her question.

"Were you thinking impure thoughts when you climaxed?" Mrs. Denton asked again.

"No, I was thinking about... " Holding her hand to her mouth, Sarah gasped. "I was thinking about my boob."

"Why would that matter?" Jeanne asked Mrs. Denton. "I thought it was the climax that was important."

"The spirits work in strange ways," Mrs. Denton said, returning her gaze to her book. "It will be difficult to correct the transition now." With a thoughtful glance toward Sarah, Mrs. Denton offered a smile. "I'm afraid there's nothing in here that tells how to rectify the situation."

* * * * *

Three months later, Sarah sat nervously backstage. The chants coming from the stage sounded muffled, but distinct. "Jerry. Jerry. Jerry."

12