Transition 1

Story Info
Filler between on travel and 1-on-1 In the room.
1.4k words
3.35
14.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was fun," Michelle remarked as she threw her head back, quite exhausted.

"How much longer will you be in town?" asked Katie, leaning against a pile of pillows. "Maybe we could meet up again for lunch- just you and I."

As Michelle gathered her belongings, she replied, "I'll be here for another day, but I have an early flight. I can't promise that I'll call, but I'd love to have your number, just in case."

Katie grabbed a pen from the desk in the corner and scribbled down the number, passing it to Michelle with a lingering touch. "Don't hesitate to call. I'd love to stay in touch. Plus, we would be happy to send you the video- assuming, of course, that you can be discreet. Would you even want it, or would it be too damning to have around in case your husband were to find it?"

Michelle laughed as she pulled her capris back on. "Too damning? He'd LOVE to see it. He even asked if I could convince you to let me film it." She stuffed her bra into her bag and pulled her tanktop overhead.

"Yeah, but you never really told him about Mark being there. Will he be okay with that?" asked Katie, cocking her head to the side.

"He knew. I texted him details about you guys- names, hotel room number, physical description, where you said that you were from and what you did." Michelle continued: "My husband is a private security consultant. He had tracked my phone and knew where I was all evening. I even snuck photos of both of you from the restaurant and sent them to him. It is better to be safe than sorry."

Katie seemed slightly surprised, but not upset. "Wow, I never even saw you do it. I can see why you did, and I certainly don't mind- as long as it was not a ploy to blackmail us!"

Standing off to the side of the bed and leaning over to grant Katie a wonderful view of her unharnessed breasts, Michelle leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on Katie's lips. Of course not. This was all for fun. And I'll definitely be in touch about that video. I should be just as nervous about you using the video to blackmail me...but I'm more turned on than anything."

Michelle went on. "As for what happened tonight and him being mad, that is a non-issue. He and I have several pre-approved situations that the we can act out on, if the situation presents itself. Actually, he has given me many situations that I can act on- he really does not have any for him that don't involve me. He wants for me to be sexually fulfilled, figuring that if I am happy with my sex life, our sex life together will be better. All that I have to do is to be responsible about it and don't emotionally stray. So far, it has worked out great- though this is the first thing that I have done that would be this far out there in terms of experimenting. I just have to tell him- in great detail- about any exploits. Then we end up fucking like crazy afterwards"

"Well, I hope to hear from you. And soon! Do you need a cab?"

"You will- don't worry. And my hotel is right across the street. I'll walk back. The air will be good for me. I had a great night- I hope that you guys did as well." With that, Michelle let herself out, quietly closing the door behind her.

She proceeded to the elevator, still slightly tipsy and feeling very excited about what had just transpired. One of her (and her husband's) wildest fantasies had just come true without any planning or effort- just the right place at the right time. Her body was still in a state of extreme arousal- even the fabric of her panties making contact with her pussy was giving rise to thoughts of lust and making her wish that her husband were there to share the excitement.

As she got on the elevator, she thought of how much they would enjoy watching the video together, acting out certain elements of the experience and embellishing in other areas with additional acts of passion. As the elevator descended, she was aware that her breasts were fairly exposed, nipples erect from nerves, arousal, and the contact of the tight tank. She hoped that there would be no encounters on the elevator, and her hopes were realized when she made it to the lobby without any co-passengers.

As the doors opened, she turned quickly to the right, looking for the side door that she had spotted on the way in. It led to the parking lot, and from there it was just a hundred yards or so to her own hotel, where she knew that her key card would allow her to enter through the door by the second-floor pool and fitness center and catch the elevator up to her floor. If she had to, she could even walk up the stairs, but as late as it was, she thought that her chances of running into anyone in the pool and fitness area was slim. With any luck, she'd be in her room without anyone seeing her.

As she stepped out into the air, she felt another wave of excitement at having pulled of such an amazing encounter. She stopped and sent a quick text to her husband, telling him that she was safe and that she would call him after she had showered. He replied immediately and told her to hurry.

She made her way across the parking lot and found the entry door to the pool. Her key card worked the door and the light went green to grant her entry. She glanced around and decided to risk the short run to the elevators. If there was anyone in the car when the doors opened, she could always say that she forgot something and walk away.

As she pressed the "up" button, she heard voices from around the corner. The fitness room doors opened and the voices intensified. Two, maybe three male voices were getting closer. Silently, she willed the elevator to descend faster, but it was as if it was frozen in time.

She glanced over her shoulder and saw three teenage boys approaching. Two of them- one blond and the other with brown hair- looked young, maybe 16 or 17. The third had dark brown hair and appeared slightly older. All dressed in what looked like team-issued workout gear and appeared to have come from the gym or pool. All were in good shape, but the one who looked the oldest was sporting a walking boot on his ankle.

"I can't believe you turned your ankle in warm-ups today," said the blond. "Bad luck to do it right before the semis. We could have used your pitching today."

"Yeah, I know," remarked the older boy. "But Coach told me to rest it up. I could have played. But there is no sense in ruining my chances of pitching in regionals in two weeks just to make the finals in this tournament. Besides- we still won."

"True- and you don't want to blow your scholarship in your senior year," stated the other of the two young boys. "I am done waiting for the elevator- we are only 2 floors up. I'm taking the stairs. What about you, Chris?"

"Yeah, let's go. We'll leave crazylegs here to ride the elevator."

"Thanks, guys- real nice. I am up on the 9th floor- no way I am hobbling up 6 stories."

Michelle glanced to her left, where the older boy had stopped to wait for the elevator. She caught his eyes checking her out, but he looked away when he saw that he was caught. Whether or not he had noticed her lack of a bra was not clear, but it was about to become irrelevant. Unfortunately, she was heading up to the 8th floor, and with the other two boys taking the stairs there was no advantage to bailing out now. Besides- she'd never see him again. If he got a little glimpse of her barely-covered C-cups, so what? He was a senior, so he was probably at least 18, so she did not have to worry as much about looking like a dirty old woman by giving him an unintentional peep show. Besides, he looked old enough to have made out with a few cheerleaders and he was not too bad on the eyes. Him in an elevator was better than taking the stairs.