Transition of Power

Story Info
When someone gets one-upped by their sexual preference.
2.6k words
3.96
23.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SammieE
SammieE
2 Followers

Kirk was known to be a no nonsense kind of guy when it came to running his business. He'd built it up and helped blossom his company into a medium-sized corporation with good prospects. He was a fair and understanding guy though. But he didn't suffer fools gladly.

On this particular day, it appeared Kirk had a godsend; he had a block of free time to catch up on things. He planned to close his door and lock out all the distractions. He walked over to Theresa, his secretary, dressed in a sweater with a plunging neckline and a red leather above-the-knee skirt and boots. She was very attractive and the diamond on her finger displayed the fact that someone else found her that way too. But Kirk had never really fallen for her, everyone just guessed that she was married and he was a professional. She always wore a skirt to the office, even on casual Fridays. She told everyone she just felt better in a skirt.

"Looks like I have a nice block of time to catch up on things this morning," Kirk told her as she handed him a couple of reports.

"Yes, looks that way. You know, it's odd I don't recall seeing that the other day when I was checking your calendar," she replied. "Did you block it off for a special reason?"

Kirk shrugged. "I didn't. I guess it's a mystery. A bit of serendipity, you might say."

Theresa smiled, "boss, you know you can ask us for time to catch up and we'll help you find that time."

Kirk smiled and nodded. "I know. And just because, I am going to take advantage of this and use it wisely!"

His secretary nodded. "I am going to close my door and lock out the details for a little while and catch myself up," Kirk added.

"That sounds good. Do you want me to hold your calls as well?"

"Yes, please do," he replied. She nodded and started back to her desk. Kirk admired how she walked in heels, a seemingly impossible task; he wasn't sure how she was able to do it.

He turned to head back into his office, preparing to close the door and lock it so he could not be disturbed. But, fate had other plans in store for Kirk...

As Kirk entered his office, he turned and closed the door; turning the lock just to be sure no one would burst in with some 'pressing work' to be done. He almost never closed the door, and even more rarely locked it, but he was updating some confidential reports as well, so it lessened the chance someone would see something they shouldn't.

He turned back to the desk and paused. Funny, he remembered the chair seat facing towards the door when he got up, but now the back was facing the door. He blinked then shook his head, just an odd curiosity.

As he walked towards the desk, the chair swiveled around and the most amazing site Kirk had ever seen was sitting casually in his chair.

A creamy smooth person sat in his chair, nearly naked. They had a smooth, shaved head, beautiful creamy skin, wearing a bra and what looked like stockings and a garter belt. They put one leg up on his desk and the other leg was spread open in a V-shape. Kirk saw that among the closely cropped pubic hair was an erect penis. They were also wearing black leather pumps.

"Finally," the body said, completely at ease with their near nudity. "Sam has been waiting. It's naughty of you to keep Sam waiting."

"Who are you," he asked, startled.

"Silly, I am Sam, I just told you. Now, you need to come and drink up my cum."

"What?"

"Sam needs her cum drained and you know you want to, no you NEED to drain it."

Kirk was confused. He was tempted to call security and have this freak removed. But he just stared at Sam's cock, protruding from the pubic hair. He found himself getting awkwardly hard, his penis starting to stretch the front of his pants. Sam looked delightful in the garter belt and stockings too. The bra didn't support breasts, on not well developed ones anyway, but that was no matter.

"I notice your tenting your pants," Sam observed in a low, sultry voice. "Come and suck my cock and then we'll see to it that you don't have to remain erect much longer."

Kirk was just floored. He was confused, the being, Sam, in his chair, legs spread impossibly wide open. But his attention was on Sam's cock. He'd never had feelings for other men, or wanted to touch them. Sam was different, the minimal lingerie. He swore he'd never seen Sam in his building before, but no matter, here Sam was one leg on his desk, legs split wide open. And Sam had a remarkable air of confidence.

He went like an automaton towards the chair and the figure in it. As he got close, he went down on his knees. He wrapped his left hand around Sam's raised leg and the right he touched Sam's pretty erect penis, which responded my getting even harder.

"That's it, baby," Sam breathed. "Show me what talent you have."

Kirk guided his mouth to the tip of the shaft, ready to -- do what exactly? His tongue came out and he was licking the tip. Sam sighed, a deep, pleasure-filled sigh. He wanted to make Sam cum, as requested. His lips parted more and he started t o run his lips and tongue down this gorgeous organ. He was feeling so erect himself! He'd never imagined doing this, now he couldn't imagine never having wanted to do this!

His lips moved up and down Sam's creamy, smooth shaft. He was amazed he could take the entire shaft in, all the way to the fuzz of Sam's pubic hair. Low moans came from the slightly open mouth above him and a slender arm and hand started to caress his right ear.

"Baby, you're better than I expected," sighed Sam happily. Kirk's lips began to work up and down the shaft of Sam's hard cock. He could pick up quivers and even a little taste of Sam's pre-cum. Why had he never wanted to do this? It was amazing simply amazing!

Sam's cock twitched and pulsed with the rush of blood engorging the shaft. Sam wasn't particularly huge, probably a good thing for a beginner like Kirk. In and out, again and again he let his lips and tongue dance over the delicious skin of Sam's cock. He didn't care though. The smoothness of the silk stockings of Sam's right leg added to his tension. The caress of Sam's testicles brushing his chin as he reached the base of the shaft was equally exciting. If Kirk had worn cheap suits, the material would have surely ripped from his own engorged penis.

Another low, sultry moan escaped Sam's lips, then the words he longed to hear. "Oh my God, baby, I am cumming!" And sure enough, with a few spasms, Sam's warm cum started squirting into the back of his mouth, pelting the roof of his mouth and his palate with their salty, yet almost chocolaty warm goodness. Now that he had achieved his goal, he grew eager to lick the tip clean and swallow all Sam's yummy goodness down his throat! This was more amazing than he thought. This ultra-horny creature was giving him goose bumps. How did Sam know?

As the cock settled down, Kirk eagerly cleaned the tip of Sam's still well-erect shaft. He leaned back, smiling. "Now swallow my load like a good girl should," Sam breathed. Kirk smiled and nodded. Then he licked his lips and swallowed; the warm cum on its way to his stomach.

Sam took her leg off the desk, legs still spread wide open and leaned towards him. "Time to remove this clutter," Sam said, reaching in and easing his suit jacket off. Then the tie was loosened and pulled off and Sam slender girl-like fingers were unbuttoning his shirt. As Sam pulled the shirt off, his chest hair emerged. "We need to clean you up I see," Sam muttered. "That's no good for a girl, no matter how much of a beginner you are."

Kirk didn't understand the gender confusion but Sam motioned for him to rise and he stood. She loosed the laces on his brogues and he stepped out of them -- then his socks. Finally the best part (saved for last, naturally!) -- Sam loosened his belt and dropped his trousers. His erect member standing ready for whatever devilish delights Sam wanted to pursue. Sam rose and took a tube in hand, putting some creamy looking substance in the palm of the hand and stepping to be practically cock to cock with him. The hand began stroking his cock, smearing the cream on his member. It felt cold and greasy, but Sam sighed "you were wonderful for a first timer," and kissed him on his lips, Sam's tongue dancing with his own.

When Sam broke the kiss off he moaned "what pleasurable activity comes next?"

Sam grinned as more cream was put on the tips of Sam's fingers. "You're going to fulfill my next fantasy. I have longed to get a good ass-fucking on your leather couch." Sam then arched the back and took the cream smeared fingers and proceeded to push them into the anus.

"What are you doing," Kirk asked, his own cock was now getting really hard again after the cream Sam spread on it.

"Lubing," Sam replied. "It's good for a beginner like you to be well lubed. Once you get better you'll be able to dry hump a piece of ass like nobody's business." Kirk felt a little shame thinking how far he had come but how much longer he had to go. "Now come over to the sofa and give me what I want."

"Pleasuring your rear end?" He asked, laughing lightly. "No laughing matter, baby," Sam muttered lustily. "I NEED a good ass-fucking!"

Sam went to the leather sofa on far wall from the door, kneeling on the sofa, face turned to the side, lips parted in sweet anticipation. Sam's fingers started spreading the butt cheeks wide open, the pink, puckered hole now in full view. "Widen me, baby," Sam moaned.

Kirk stepped forward, his hands moving to his cock to guide it towards Sam's waiting hole. This morning he would never have imagined he'd be about to ass-fuck someone else, not to mention looking forward to it. But he guessed that Sam was looking forward to it more!

"Widen my ass, baby," Sam moaned again. "Force open my love hole! I NEED this ass fuck SO BAD! Widen me...NOW!"

Kirk came closer and closer, Sam wiggling the bum to meet, with eager anticipation, his hardened, lubricated member. Kirk wasn't sure how to best approach this, so he rimmed the hole with the tip of his penis. "Oh God," Sam moaned, "don't tease me...WIDEN me!"

Kirk grinned and rimmed Sam's anus again, then slowly pushed the shaft in, his toes tucked under the front edge of the sofa as he took a half-step forward to penetrate the anus fully. He pushed into Sam's rear end fully and slowly began to pull out. "Oh my God," Sam moaned softly. "Oh my dear God that is amazing!"

Kirk's smile grew bigger and bigger. His hands intertwined with Sam's arms and began to caress Sam's now semi-flaccid cock and testicles. He began to move in and out of the hole with a faster tempo, Sam's moans now enhancing his rhythm, the cock tip at the very inside of the entrance to Sam's anus, then thrusting in. Repeating this maneuver with more increased thrusts, Sam's moans got more and more desperate. Kirk knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. As he reached the point of almost climax he moaned out in a weak voice "Oh my God, so tight. You are so tight. I am cumming!"

"Cum, baby, cum. Squirt your load into my hole. Oh my God!" Sam replied, eyes closed and lips trembling with an almost childlike pleasure. "I am! I am!!" Kirk replied as his cock got it's stiffest yet and began to throb hard. The muscles in his groin contracted and he was shooting his load into Sam's ass. It was amazing, the tightness of Sam's hole and the seemingly too large to fit cock ramming into the anus, deep and pleasurable for both partners.

Kirk, with some reluctance, withdrew his penis from Sam's tight ass and sat down on the sofa. Sam curled around to sit, with an almost catlike grace, to cuddle up next to him.

"Once we clean you up, good and proper, you can start your training as a girl. You will be fantastic at it. You'll learn all sorts of nifty things." Sam continued running the tips of the fingers through his chest. "Yes, you must get smooth -- all over. Legs, arms, armpits and chest, all baby smooth. You'll want to be smooth for the fine luxury items we will be transforming you with. Silk dresses, pantyhose, bras and panties..."

"High heels?" He was moaning, enjoying the delight of Sam's fingertips on him. He wanted to run home and shave his body right now!

"Of course... stilettos and all. But you must remember to be a cultured and civilized lady. You'll go as far as you can without compromising the most important thing you have."

"What's that," he asked, sighing.

The fingers of Sam's hand immediately shifted to Kirk's cock. "You must keep this beautiful organ intact and complete. Once you reach a certain point where you have been full-time as a natural woman, you will be introduced to like-minded women, such as myself, who enjoy their penises and love exploring many sexual positions and gratification techniques. As the new girl, you'll often be the focus of attention."

"I like that idea," Kirk sighed happily. "I want to begin."

"Tonight we'll go to your place, and I will shave your arms, armpits, legs and chest. I will trim your pubic hair so it is nice and neat."

"I want my balls shaved," he interjected, sighing deeply thinking about the pleasure.

"I will shave them smooth, then. A girl as young as you, starting out, should have prepubescent pubic hair anyway. Then we'll go shopping, we'll pick out nice attire for you and have you try them on. We'll get your ears pierced and some lingerie to try on. Oh, one more preparation. You need a girly name. I am thinking Kirsty is a pretty name."

"I like that," Kirk, now Kirsty, replied. "It's pretty."

"OK, Kirsty it is. And you can call me Sam or Samantha, for that is my name. I also want you - every day, to block off 30 minutes of time to strip completely nude here in the office. Some days I will bring you 'treats' and we'll enjoy a good fuck. I expect my ass widened...often. If I am not here, strip naked and imagine the pleasure of being a complete woman; one with benefits," Sam giggled. "You may masturbate if you want, but you must be totally and completely naked."

"Can I imagine we're fucking when you're not here," Kirsty asked shyly.

"You may, sweetness, you may. Now, time you got back to work and time for me to go plan our little shopping trip." Kirsty and Sam exchanged a long, deep kiss and they wrapped their arms around each other, Sam's slowly hardening cock pressing into Kirsty's side. Then, reluctantly, Sam broke off the kiss and clicked her way to another side door and before disappearing through the door; Sam turned and blew Kirsty a kiss. Kirsty reluctantly rose and sighed, No longer looking forward to dressing as a man, there was wistful wonderment what sorts of delightful attire Sam would unleash on her. But one thing was sure to be certain: the fucking would be incredible.

THE END

SammieE
SammieE
2 Followers