Transnational

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Giles was pleasantly surprised; Michele felt very feminine in his embrace; her slim body was moulded to his, her breasts, though he knew they were false, felt firm and fleshy. His hands slid down over her hips and cupped her firm buttocks; he squeezed them and they felt magnificent through the material of her skirt which slid sensuously over her satin panties. His fingers slid down her skirt and traced her garter straps down to the clips attached to the welts of her stockings; he felt himself thicken and passionately kissed Michele, driving his tongue deeper into her mouth.

Michele was stunned; her head was spinning. She offered no resistance; her body limp and compliant as Sir Giles caressed and kissed her. Then she realised what was happening. This man was taking advantage of her! She was confused, appalled and a little aroused all at the same time.

Michele had dreamt of being held in the arms of a mature attractive man; but not like this! This was blackmail; or perhaps it was something more hideous.

Despite the fact that Michele had never been so excited in her life as Sir Giles kissed and caressed her; she began to struggle and tried to wriggle free. She broke free of the kiss.

"What are you doing? Just what the hell do think you are doing!" Michele hissed.

Sir Giles held onto Michele as she struggled in his embrace; in fact her body wriggling against his was quite exciting. His cock hardened into a full-blown erection. Michele felt the girth of Sir Giles' cock against her tight belly; it was almost like his turgid penis was radiating heat which she could feel through her skirt.

"Why Michele I'm what you might call testing the merchandise," he smiled.

There was no doubt that Sir Giles was handsome, and Michele felt so womanly in his strong arms; his kisses had begun to arouse her and the feel of his member against her body was exciting. That she could provoke such a reaction from such a distinguished man as Sir Giles stirred feelings of feminine power and eroticism.

"Why on earth should I allow you to treat me like this after you have just blackmailed me and forced me to sign away a year of my life," Michele spat, still struggling vainly in Sir Giles embrace.

"Well; one; because it's sort of in the fine print, two; because I have to make sure you can carry off the task, three; because I'm actually enjoying this, and four; because I think deep down you are too!" Sir Giles responded and crushed Michele against his body and smashed his lips against hers and slid his tongue back inside her and explored the sweet wet mouth.

He ground his body against hers; rubbing his cock against her flat belly. He felt Michele's resistance subside, she began to concede; and then, to his delight she began to respond.

Michele forced herself to relax as he sucked on her tongue, pulling her body harder against his but she was filled with trepidation as she felt his cock begin to throb against her body. Then Sir Giles took Michele's hand in his and moved it between their bodies down into his crotch and grunted into her mouth.

"You feel, smell and taste like a woman Michele. Now let's see if you can behave like one."

Michele reached out and tentatively stroked Sir Giles' tumescent member through his suit pants. It felt big and hard. Sir Giles cock tented the front of his trousers and he gave out a little moan as Michele cautiously fondled him, her ruby-red fingernails scratched at the thin trouser material as she slowly and excruciatingly traced the outline of his cock. Michele felt powerful, feminine and she was also becoming aroused. Her penis was becoming uncomfortable as it thickened in her panties; the gaff held it in place but it was strangling her slowly thickening member.

"Mmmmmm," Sir Giles moaned into her mouth.

Michele responded by sliding her tongue into Sir Giles mouth and reciprocating the kiss. Her lips crushed against his and she meowed. This was the first time Michele had ever felt another man's penis and she squeezed it and felt its spongy girth between her fingers. She began to stroke the rock-hard appendage; alternately squeezing it and then lightly raking it with her fingernails.

Sir Giles shivered and Michele smiled to herself. She was in charge now; she had the power.

Sir Giles' tongue wriggled in her mouth; the taste of her lipstick and scent of her perfume further arousing him. He pulled his groin back from Michele's body and took her hand off his tented trousers and guided her fingers to his zipper.

Sir Giles impatiently tugged at her hand until Michele capitulated and slowly started to unzip his fly. The chafing sound of Sir Giles zipper opening sounded ominous but exciting. For the first time she was going to feel the flesh of a man's cock

Michele's fingers hesitantly explored the opening in Sir Giles flies and soon found sleek, hard flesh and she wrapped her fingers around his long thick cock and felt him shudder against her. She began to stroke him inside his pants. He began to pant in her mouth; still kissing her and holding her tight. The feel of the throbbing member in her fingers was exciting; yes she was being blackmailed but at the same time she had never been so excited. This was just how she dreamed it would be when she finally had relations with a man.

Malcolm had been with women before but not often; and he had always gone to that place in his mind where he became Michele and imagined that he was the woman being made love to. In his imagination he traded places with the woman he was having sex with. But this was real! He was Michele; and Michele was making love to man.

Michele broke their kiss and eased her body away from his a little. She looked up into Sir Giles' eyes and whispered.

"I want to take it out; I want to see it," she whimpered, her voice hoarse with lust.

Michele's painted fingernails plucked at Sir Giles belt and despite the fact that he knew this sexy woman in his arms was in fact Malcolm Nyland; he dismissed the thought. She was now the attractive and sexy Michele Nylons and he wanted her.

Michele opened the waistband of Sir Giles trousers and his pants fell down around his ankles. His cock sprang upright between them; the tip of his purple glans, glistening with silvery pre-seminal fluid, peeked from the hood of his foreskin. Sir Giles cock was long and thick and his foreskin stretched around the bulbous glans. The dark turkey-skin of his scrotal hung down between his legs; a musky odour floated up from his crotch.

Michele gasped but Sir Giles had no time for her theatrics; he took her hand and placed it on his manhood and watched as she gently wrapped her fingers around it; her ruby-red fingernails contrasting with dark skin of his ebony shaft. She slowly eased her fingers down the shaft, pulling back the foreskin, and exposed Sir Giles glossy purple glans. The musky aroma intensified.

He pulled Michele back against him and smothered hers sobs with a passionate kiss. She resignedly stroked Sir Giles enormous phallus, it stuck out from his groin between their bodies, throbbing in her fingers.

Sir Giles enjoyed the fact that Michele was reluctant to masturbate him, the feathery feel of her fingers loosely caressing his turgid member was about all he could stand without coming. Michele didn't realise it but she was prolonging her own torment. If she had simply gripped his penis and gave it a few hard strokes he would be unable to control his orgasm.

He reached down and firmly disengaged Michele's fingers from around his shaft.

"I don't want to come yet old girl," he panted into her mouth and then pressed his lips against hers again.

Sir Giles pulled Michele's body hard against his again, enjoying the feel of his cock against material of her skirt. He held her body against his with one hand and his other hand slid down her body and rested on her buttocks. Michele's sobs were muffled by Sir Giles kisses, his lips grinding against hers and his tongue invading her mouth.

Sir Giles fondled Michele's buttocks and the material of her skirt slid effortlessly across her plump rear, her slip slithering against her satin panties. The sounds of rustling of nylon and satin, and the smacking of lips and slurping tongues and the smells of perfume and the musky smell of sexual arousal filled the room.

Sensing Michele's capitulation, Sir Giles pulled her body back against his and began to kiss her again, this time he noticed there was little resistance and that she was reluctantly returning his kisses, her tongue flicking against his. Sir Giles erection returned to full tumescence as he humped up against the front of Michele's skirt and scrunched her buttocks through the layers of nylon and satin.

He reached down the rear of her skirt and put his hand inside the kick pleat and then slowly started to lift her skirt up. Michele tensed but forced herself not to resist. When Sir Giles had the rear of Michele's skirt hiked up he reached between their bodies and grasped the front of her skirt and hiked it up as well so that her skirt was rucked up around her waist.

Michele stood on her tiptoes, raised up on her high-heels, leaning slightly forward, her arms around the tall thin man, she hesitantly returned his kisses, her skirt rucked up around her waist, the hem of her cream coloured soft satin slip whispered against her hosed thighs as Sir Giles rubbed the delicate material of the slip against her; caressing her tight pantied buttocks.

Sir Giles cock was now rubbing against the front of Michele's satin half-slip; sending waves of pleasure through his body. He reached down and lifted the hem of Michele's slip and draped it over his long thick cock. Then he took Michele's hand and guided it to his silken-clad member.

"Slowly," he groaned into Michele's mouth.

She understood what he meant and took the satin sheathed cock in her hand and softly squeezed it until she felt Sir Giles buck against her; she ever so slowly began to masturbate him. She was surprised by the girth of his member and the by heat radiating from it as it pulsed in her hand. She masturbated him with long slow strokes, establishing a steady rhythm. Sir Giles moved his groin back and forth in time with her strokes, fucking her hand.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation Sir Giles slowly started to walk Michele backwards until she felt the edge of the bed against the back of her legs. He pushed her down so that she sat on the edge of the bed her hand still stroking his enormous member still wrapped in the material of her slip.

Sir Giles removed Michele's fingers from around his cock and her slip slid off his phallus and it stood out from his body, proudly erect, quivering inches from her eyes. Pulsing veins encircled the meaty shaft and a silvery thread of pre-cum oozed from the eye of his glossy purple knob down to her lap, soaking into the gauzy material of her half-slip.

Michele dreaded what was coming next but knew it was inevitable. Sir Giles put out a hand and pulled Michele's face towards his erection and thrust his hip forward until his glans touched her lipstick smeared lips. Michele tentatively flicked out the tip of her tongue breaking the string of pre-seminal fluid that hung from Sir Giles cock.

Sir Giles gasped as Michele began to slowly lick his cock. She worked her tongue around the bulbous head until it glistened with her saliva and then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft concentrating on the delicate fraenulum where the glans joined the shaft of his penis. Sir Giles watched the attractive mature transvestite; her face somehow sexier with her smeared makeup, attend to his phallus with her tongue. He stood this for a minute or two but then became impatient and pushed his cock against her lips signalling his need.

Michele understood and resignedly took a deep breath and opened her mouth as far as she could, and allowed Sir Giles penis to push over her lips and inside her warm moist mouth. She concentrated on her breathing as about six inches of cock slid into her mouth and then she began to gag.

Sir Giles eased himself out of her mouth a little until she had her gag reflex under control and then he began to leisurely fuck her face. Michele submitted and stretched her lips around his shaft and slavered at his glans with her tongue; her aim now was to induce Sir Giles orgasm as soon as possible and get the ordeal over with.

Sir Giles could feel her lips close around the shaft of his cock and her tongue flutter against his glans. She sucked and slathered his penis and then she clamped her lips around the shaft and began to slide her ruby-red lips up and down the hard member in a slow sensual rhythm. Sir Giles groaned and felt his orgasm building.

Now that she had gotten over the shock; Michele was totally engrossed in performing fellatio on the distinguished civil servant who had come to her house to blackmail her. She felt feminine, slutty and aroused; sucking a man's cock was as exciting as she had imagined it to be. She felt powerful; in control.

She felt Sir Giles' cock begin to throb; the veins pulsed and his scrotum retracted; he was going to come! Michele furiously sucked and slathered his pulsing cock and Sir Giles moaned and thrust his hips and forced his cock deeper inside the luscious transvestite whore's mouth. He held onto the back of her head and pushed her face into his groin as stream after stream of scalding semen erupted from his throbbing cock.

Michele felt Sir Giles orgasm rip through his body; she gasped for breath as he forced her face into his crotch and fucked her mouth. She felt his cock pulse and her mouth filled with warm musky fluid. He was coming!

Michele swallowed his spend and sucked on his glans; coaxing more of the salty viscous secretions from his hard cock. Her own cock throbbed inside her panties; it had broken free of the gaff and Michele moaned as she filled her panties with her own spend.

She had never been so sexually aroused in her whole life and although she had for all intent and purposes been blackmailed; she loved what she was doing. Her senses were heightened to the extreme. She could feel the nylon and satin caressing her body; her skirt rucked around her knees, her tight blouse and jacket, the nap of her hair, the taste and smell of her makeup. And of course...........the wonderful taste and smell of raw sex; the musky scent of semen mixed with the sensual scent of her perfume.

Eventually Sir Giles stopped ejaculating and Michele sucked contentedly on his slowly deflating penis. After a minute or two Sir Giles gently lifted Michele's face from his lap and helped her to her feet. Michele adjusted her clothing and went over to the dressing table and began to fix her makeup. She watched Sir Giles in the mirror as he cleaned himself and then pulled up his underwear and trousers. He straightened his clothing and walked over to Michele who still had her back to him.

Now that the sex was over she felt awkward and a little ashamed.

Sir Giles gently turned her face to his and he kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Very nice old girl; you'll do perfectly," he smiled, and patted her playfully on the buttocks.

Sir Giles spun on his heels and walked over to the door.

"No need to show me out old girl. Pack your bags; someone from the firm will contact you tomorrow. Goodnight."

Michele heard the front door close and sat on the bed stunned. She wondered what would happen next.

To be continued......

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12