Transportation Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Flight
David looked over at the girl next to him. She was nervous and breathing deeply with her eyes tightly shut.

“Are you ok miss?”

She nodded, too afraid to open her eyes.

“Afraid of flying?”

Again she nodded.

“I understand. Have you ever flown before?”

She shook her head no this time. The plane began its takeoff, and she squealed, clutching his hand tightly in the process. Soon the plane was lifting off the ground. We leveled off and she relaxed a little, releasing the death grip she’d had on his hand.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“Nah, don’t worry about it.” He smiled at her.

“I’m David by the way.”

“I’m Eileen. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Likewise.” He said shaking her hand.

“You know, I’m really glad I’m sitting next to such a nice person. I was afraid I’d be sitting next to some noisy kid or something.”

“Ha ha, I know what you mean. So why are you flying today Eileen?”

“Oh, I’m visiting family. What about you?”

“I just got done with a business trip.”

“You must be glad to be going home.”

“A little bit.”

“Don’t you miss your family?”

“Nah, I live alone.

“How come, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“No I don’t mind. My job keeps me busy. I was seeing someone, and came close to marrying her, but we ended it. We were just heading in different directions. After that I sort of gave up trying.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“No it’s ok. We’re still very close friends, and we’re both happy with our lives at the moment. She’s married now and is expecting her first child.”

“Don’t you get lonely?”

“Sometimes. What about you? Anyone special in your life?”

“No. I had a few relationships, but nothing serious came out of them. So you must fly a lot. How do you manage?”

“Oh I love flying. There’s just something about it. I mean, just look outside. It’s so beautiful out there, like a whole other world.”

“I don’t know.”

“I understand, but you won’t know unless you try.”

“Well, I guess that’s true. Ok, let me look.” Eileen leaned over him to look out of the window. Suddenly, she looked right at him.

“My goodness, you’re right. It is beautiful.”

Her face was inches from his. He looked into her eyes, and she looked into his. They lost themselves for a moment and before they knew it their lips were pressed together. The kiss lasted but a moment, but it was all they needed.

“I’m so sorry.” Eileen retreated back to her seat, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“I’m not.” He tilted her face towards him and he kissed her again.

They spent the rest of the flight in each others arms. Soon the plane was near its destination, and began its descent. Eileen was no longer scared. In fact, she eagerly watched out the window as they landed.


B-10: neonurotic
On the Road to Durango

"I said pull over," she glared at him, her posture stiff and ready to fight. "I'd rather walk then sit in this car another minute with likes of you."

Not able to stop himself, he laughed at her, which earned him another nail in the coffin of their dead friendship. What could he do? Nothing, really. He resigned, shrugged and stopped the Jeep on the side of the road. He wondered what exactly was she was going to do, walk and thumb for a ride? Not likely for long or at all since it was hotter than hell and he hadn't seen another car on the highway for hours in either direction.

Ana jumped from the bucket seat and snagged her skirt on the door latch as she did. "Dammit!"

"Are you all right?" He leaned over to her side.

She'd popped off nearly every button on the front of her skirt, which exposed her tan thigh and gave him peek of her purple panties. He grinned. She responded by slamming the door in his face and heatedly walking down the road to Durango.

Chase watched her for several minutes; her figure grew tiny in the distance, but he knew that each time her heel pounded the tarmac she wished it were his face. Wow, she's really mad. Maybe she cared about him more than she had let on. He slowly drove along side her to get her attention, but she stared ahead.

"Hey Ana, you can keep walking to the next town because you're not getting back into the Jeep all sweaty-smelly like I know you are."

Ana stopped dead in her tracks, making him slam on the brakes. Her cheeks were bright red spots and they were not from all the walking she'd done. "You've got to be the biggest bastard I know." her eyes blazed into his then quickly dropped her gaze and turned her back on him.

The hot Mexican sun lit up her hair in a fiery flame as the wind tossed her skirt about her waist. She was beautiful. "Ya, well I aim to please," he said feeling aroused seeing the full view of her panties, which turned out to be a thong that displayed her cheeky round ass to the best advantage.

Chase jumped out of Jeep, went to her side and spun her around. It was an over-dramatic gesture, but still, he kissed her. Her kiss was what he hoped for; he tasted passion on her lips. Hot, erotic and something sweeter, deeper than any summer wise blackberry. He squeezed one of her full breasts and felt that she hadn't put on a bra. He smiled, pulled down the front of her tiny scoop necked t-shirt and nearly inhaled the soft flesh. He licked her areola, lightly raking his teeth over a nipple, making it rock-hard. She responded, moaned and cupped his head in her hands, whispering his name.

Good gawd, he thought, maybe this whole time he loved her too.


B-11: jushorny

I had flown on the client's private jet before, but only for short one hour jaunts. This would be the first time traveling half way across the country with Joe and his wife, a former tattoo artist, along with two others from my office. Here I was flying with a couple who I have heard love a bit of kinky sex, my gay boss, and a newly divorced big bosomed colleague.

Shortly after take off, Joe mixed bloody marys; conversation was light and friendly as we all maneuvered our seats into positions that allowed us to spread out better. It was after the first round of drinks when Joe and his former tattoo artist wife turned to me.

"This being your first long flight with us, you should know that we have certain way of welcoming you," he said as his wife moved over closer to me. Her hand was on my thigh and my colleague was on the other side of me when Joe spoke again.

"We like to make sure our guests have a pleasurable and enjoyable flight." His grin was wide, my boss smirking as he eyed my growing bulge.

That must have been his signal it was a go. I felt my colleague's hand slide over my chest, unbuttoning my shirt and spreading it wide while the wife's hands were busy undoing my belt, sliding my zipper down. You can bet I was fully aroused when her hand even reached in to pull my cock free.

Before we even reached much altitude I was in heaven, warm wet lips and tongues tantalizing every nerve ending. I was soon naked, hard and loving every minute of it. Sure, it was a little intimidating, embarrassing to be spread out naked in front of my boss, but the lips of the former tattoo artist mouthing my cock, teeth lightly grazing the skin, was all it took for me to forget all about inhibitions.

Both ladies knelt between my spread legs taking turn pleasuring my balls and cock. I watched the combination of my pre-cum and the mouths making my balls and cock glisten. I spread my legs further as she sucked my balls in, pulling them away from my mouth. My hips rose from the seat wanting my cock to be deeper into the other ladies' throat. Her suction forced more pre-cum out, her tongue quickly lapping at the head to drink it in.

I felt myself bucking; probing deeper into whichever mouth was on my cock, moaning as teeth bit into my balls. I grunted and groaned, knowing my cock was about to explode. They could tell as well, for at just the right moment my colleague let go of my cock and together they watched as his spurt cream onto my abs and chest.

I lay panting and watching the two sexy ladies licking up my come. When my boss spoke up, "That's just the appetizer; we still have over three hours before we land."


B-13: Fallenfromgrace
The Meeting Place

Tugging the collar of his coat skyward and furrowing his brow he continued ploughing forward. The slope of the tunnel hindered his pace and his calf muscles burned under the strain. His trim frame made it easy work- weaving in and out of commuters and he persevered despite obstacles. The loudspeakers reported that the 13:44 train was delayed until 13:47 and he smiled as he bent forward and pressed harder. The tunnel was becoming more crowded and his blonde hair began to stick to his forehead. Pushing his way past a young couple- his hopes hanging by a thread, he frustratingly retrieved his mobile phone from his internal pocket.

‘’Shit!’’ he hissed angrily, he was still too far from the surface to have any signal.

As he took the bend in the tunnel at an alarming speed, he managed just in time to swerve around an oncoming commuter. His gaze fell impatiently to his platinum watch under his cuff; the hand’s pointed ominously to 13:46. There was still no end to the tunnel in sight and he clenched his fists in frustration.

Taking a deep breath he spurred on, the tunnel walls were now beginning to feel claustrophobic and all he wanted was to get above ground and breathe freely, rest his burning legs and ease his throbbing ankles. He set his jaw and noticed the shaft of light in the side of the tunnel ahead- a second wind overcame him and almost propelled him on.

As he reached the above ground platform his breath was coming in short gasps as he rounded the edge of the wall in an attempt to reach the train before the doors closed. The train pulled away from the platform and an utterly defeated sensation rushed over him as his knees wobbled beneath him. He stood- wavering- alone and disorientated on the concourse. Suddenly his thoughts flooded back into his mind and he fumbled clumsily for his mobile again. Bringing it to his ear, he waited.

‘’You promised not to be late, James.’’ Came the husky voice as a hand reached up from behind him and took his phone, another at his shoulder spinning him around.

‘’I waited for you.’’ The dark haired man whispered- standing a proud two inches taller, his face close to the athletic man’s. The taller man wore a two day beard which surprisingly complimented his facial features.

James breathed in the man’s scent- the smell of perspiration and Paco Rabanne mingled with a light hint of tobacco filled his nose- his eyes closed for a moment too long before he opened them again wearily. He looked into the taller man’s dark eyes, mesmerized by his swirling chocolate irises.

‘’Rick…?’’ James whispered the beginnings of his question but the feel of the other man’s arm encircling him and pulling his body close forcefully caused him to falter.

Rick brought his lips crashing against the smaller man’s and the two merged into an uneasy but passionate embrace. Rick’s muscular physique held the trim man’s chest tight against his as they breathed together. Their lips’ sliding against each other effortlessly as their tongue’s battled. The blonde moaned against his lover’s lips as he dropped his bag and slung his arms over Rick’s shoulders, crossing his wrists behind his neck, kissing his dark haired companion with equal vigour.

‘’I missed you.’’ Rick whispered surprisingly tenderly as he pulled away from the blonde’s soft lips.


B-14: RebeccaLeah
Transported

He stretched his arms over head, feeling the muscles work together in smooth movements he never thought possible till recently. His fingers brushed over soft feathers as his arms dropped back to his sides. Rolling his shoulders back and feeling the extra sensation, not exactly a weight but more of a presence, Joshua spared a glance to confirm it once again. There they were, beautiful pure white feathers covering wings that almost reached the ground.

Joshua didn't quite remember how he had become what he was, all he could recall was falling and a voice whispering to his heart. Yes without reserve or hesitation, had been his answer and he found himself in a new position. He saw details more clearly, not by eyesight, but by understanding. His mind had changed to view a complete image and its story instead of pieces that may or may not fit into the puzzle's final solution.

As the first rays of sunlight reached him, a faint, continuous beep came to Joshua's ears from the hospital below him. The girl would no longer wake to her parents' fights. In moments he reached her room and entered it cautiously. Though the cut, wraith-like body on the bed was just edging into young adulthood, the spirit that looked up at his entrance was a small girl. No more than four or five with blonde pigtails, the child looked up at him with big blue eyes. Joshua held out a hand and the little girl took it, her small hand only fitting around three of his fingers. Gently he lifted her small body and cradled her to his chest as he turned towards the door. The doctor came running through them with a nurse at his heels as Joshua spoke to the child.

"The sky is pink and the clouds are puffy white this morning. Would you like to see them?"

A small nod before she spoke in a child's lisp, "Mommy and Daddy will be sad, won't they?"

He nodded in return as they climbed the stairs. "Yes, sweetheart, they will be." They reached the roof in silence. As the golden light hit them, Joshua stretched his wings. The small girl smiled to the sun and Joshua caught a glimpse of a dimple as they were taken upward on a warm current of air.


C-1: Jenny_Jackson
Mandy's Mouth

So here I am on the top deck of a bus rolling through Piccadilly Circus with the wind blowing through my hair. Mandy is on her knees in front of me doing some blowing of her own, when the transport agent comes up stairs to collect our fare. This is a predicament. My trousers are around my ankles, so there is no way I can reach my pocket. Mandy's back is turned and can't see the agent coming.

"You really should get up now, Mandy," I told her.

"And I suppose you just hate this, luv?"

"No, ducky. But I suspect he won't," I said to her, pointing toward the front of the bus.

"Oh, shit," Mandy said under her breath, jumping on to my lap.

This was turning out to be an even worse situation. "I hope you have money somewhere, Mandy. I really can't reach my pocket from here."

By now the agent is suspicious. "Hey! What's going on here?" he demanded.

"Oh, nothing. We are just enjoying a summer ride," Mandy said, smiling.

"And what's this? Yer pants around your ankles? What have you two been up too?"

At that point, I was feeling very much caught in the act, so to speak. Mandy, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do. She looked up at the agent and smiled sweetly.

"Here, now. We'll have none of this," the agent announced loudly.

Mandy's hand went straight to his crotch. The agent's eyes got big and started to say something. But Mandy was too fast for him. Already she had his fly down and her hand was holding his cock.

The agent could only gape while Mandy wrapped her lips around his flaccid penis. "Well," I said, "It looks like she's taken care of the fare, alright."

Mandy's ass was squirming all over the place. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, so wasting no time at all; I let my cock slide into her wet pussy. This was happening somewhat sooner than I had thought, but why miss the chance?

Now Mandy was bouncing up and down on my cock and sucking off the agent in unison. I would have to say, this was neither the best nor the worst fuck I've had. But it was one of the most interesting, especially when I looked up and could see secretaries watching from their office windows as we passed. Some laughed and pointed. Others covered their gaping mouths. But I did not really care.

What really bothered me was getting off the bus with my trousers sticking to my legs from my cum that dripped out of Mandy and her face covered with spunk from the agent. We must have been quit a disheveled sight.

Then we were both started laughing when we heard the agent behind us yelling, "What about the two fares?" Fuck him! I know from experience Mandy's mouth is worth far more than the price of a fare.

C-2: past_perfect

Now, this was something else. I could only admire the stewards still walking upright with trays of empty glasses, keeping their balance despite the ferry's heaving and slanting in this heavy swell. Most of the other passengers seemed to be satisfied with remaining in their seats, and judging by the greyish to green looks of their faces, the contents of their stomachs were in sync with the ship's dance on the rough sea. I wasn't feeling sick at all, just very tired and bored, as both my friends had run off to the toilets more than half an hour ago and not returned since.

I needed to do something, so swaggering past these rows of collective misery and trying to get to the upper decks to watch this spectacle outside seemed like a good option. The first exit was closed and walking straight lines was much more difficult than expected. I studied the ship's layout next to the staircase to figure out where else I could get access to a sun deck, when the door opened and a figure emerged. A woman in her mid-twenties wearing a white tracksuit and carrying several bags from the duty free shop in both hands almost fell into my arms and I hastened to secure her there. She grinned apologetically.

"Sorry… fucking bags."

"No probs."

Her rosy cheeks were a mark of distinctiveness and made me wonder whether she had succeeded to get outside.

"Um… do you know if are there still any open exits on the deck above by any chance?"

"Nope, I just asked a steward. I'm bored shitless. The cinema is on this deck and he said the show will start in a few minutes, so I'm heading there," she explained.

"Good idea. Mind if I join you? I could carry some of your bags."

"Sure. Brilliant."

In addition I offered her my arm, as the sideways movements of the ship appeared to get worse. I was chuffed to have found someone else who was seaworthy, bored and quite attractive too. We dipsy-doodled to the cinema, which was completely empty. She used up several seats to secure her bags and offered me a sip of vodka. Judging by her chattiness and the looks of the bottle, this had been her source of entertainment before she had met me.

The movie started, some James Bond flick, which I had seen already, but that was only a secondary impression, since she huddled up to me, her head resting on my chest and it felt completely natural to place my arm around her. The warmth of her body, the scent of her hair and the ship's movements began to have an effect on me. The subsequent waves of arousal dwarfed those tossing and turning the ferry within minutes and soon left a telltale swelling in my pants. When I felt her hand clasping my steadfast sailor through the fabric, I just knew I would consider the angry sea a dear friend henceforth.