Transwood High Pt. 01

Story Info
Lauren is a sexy, cute blonde, with a secret...
671 words
3.72
85.7k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shemale Bully

Authors note: All the characters in this series are over 18, this is my first ever story so be nice :-) The story has a few main characters, which will be introduced over the course of the stories.

*****

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!!

Lauren groaned as she rolled out of bed and turned of her alarm clock. The day she knew she was coming all summer had finally arrived and she dreaded it. The first day of the school year. Again.

She had a petite frame, and a curvy body, with 32E boobs and a heart shaped ass. She should have been the most popular girl in school, but she wasn't. Why? Because she had a 7 inch cock which the entire year group of girls had found out about after the first year in a Sports class. This year would be different, Lauren thought. We are all mature, young adults now: she couldn't have been further off.

She walked through the crowds towards her form tutor class, whispering spreading through the crowds as she walked further through the school.

'Oh my god she has a cock...' Whispered one girl to another.

'I heard she raped a teacher last year,' exclaimed another busty schoolgirl to another.

Transwood High wasn't an average school. It was an all girls school, and 55% of the school were shemales. The shemales were usually picked on relentlessly until they left or gave in to the bullies that were the normal females. The head of the bullies was a girl called Chloe. She had 34F tits, the biggest in Transwood High, and a curvy ass like Kim Kardashian. She made it her job to bully each shemale one by one with her gang of busty goonies, and they had been targeting Lauren for a year now.

Tutor went quickly, as Lauren just kept to herself, but first lesson was the one she hated most. Sports Class.

She got into the changing rooms first in the hope that know one would see her and that she could get out before Chloe got there.

'Thank god, I think I just missed them,' she heaved, her breasts falling and rising with every breath as she struggled to put her shorts on past her big ass.

'Don't thank god so soon, we are here for you now slut.' replied Chloe. She was cornering Lauren with her goonies, all four of them making it a 5 on 1 situation. And Lauren was the one.

'Don't fucking touch me or I'm telling Miss Neeple!' Shouted Lauren.

'Well whore go ahead, 'Miss Neeple, I have a big cock and big titties!' Said Chloe, her goons laughing at her imitation of Lauren. 'Even of the jokes now bitch, lets dance,'

Chloe and her goonies quickly stripped Lauren of everything but her bra and panties, which were struggling to contain her huge cock.

'Someones excited to see me,' laughed Chloe as she grabbed and squeezed Lauren's hard cock. She groaned at the pressure her cock was under, but hated how she was being violently sexually assaulted.

Chloe ripped Lauren's bra off, squeezing her big globes of titflesh and rolling her nipples in her fingertips making Lauren's nipples hard and making her cock leak precum. Her goonies started shoving their fingers in her mouth, asshole and pussy, making Lauren squeal in sexual pleasure, even though she didn't want it.

Chloe started to jerk of Lauren's big cock into her tits, which then proceeded to explode into Lauren's face, covering it with a layer of thick creamy cum.

'Haha what a horny loser!' laughed Chloe as she took several pictures before posting them on various social media sites.

Lauren slumped to the floor naked and covered in her own cum as Chloe and her goonies walked away laughing, with their big asses sticking out behind them. Considering what had happened, Lauren couldn't help getting hard again staring at Chloe's perfect ass walking out the door.

*****

More too come soon, tell me your views...