Transylvanian Roulette Ch. 02

Story Info
Is there anything as dangerous as a cock-sucking vampire?
2.6k words
4.48
21.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you let Countess Dracula up there take your cock in her mouth," Nicole asked as we made our way under cover of night up the long and winding road to the castle, "how do you know you'll ever get it back out again?"

"Ah, but that's the fun of it, my little cupcake," I informed her, giving her invisible nude bottom an affectionate fondle. "Of all the games of chance a man can play, in none are the stakes as high as they are in the game I call Transylvanian Roulette. Get it. 'Stakes'," I added, handing her a bag of the same.

"Yeah, right," muttered Nicole, unimpressed by my little verbal jest. "And do you have to call me your little cupcake?"

"Well, you know how much I like eating cupcakes," I replied, turning to give her invisible cheek a kiss and finding that I had missed and inserted my tongue in her ear by mistake.

"Urggh," I grimaced, "you really must learn to clean the wax out of your ears. It tastes terrible."

"I bet you can't catch me," Nicole cried playfully slipping from my embrace. "I'm over here. No, not over there, over here."

Thus followed a delightful game of "Blind Man's Bluff" in which the reward for me was to "cop a feel" occassionally of Nicole's firm young bottom or boobs. At last I managed to throw my arms around her invisible body and hold her close to me, while I ran my hands down over her sweet soft breasts with their little stiff nipple buds. She was breathing hard from her exersion and the feel of her tender breasts and belly rising and falling under my hands as they swept down her body caused my cock to become rock hard in my pants. At last I reached the soft forest of curly hair that covered her region of pleasure. Delving into this delicious forest, the fingers of my right hand slid between the slippery warm lips of her sex.

"Feeling a little horny, Nicole?" I whispered in her ear.

"You know how the prospect of a good staking gets me hot," she answered. She thrust her wet crotch hard against my fingers and I masturbated her to a quick climax. Then before I knew it she thrust her bum back hard against my stiff cock, shook herself free of my grasp and, judging from the ever-receding sound of her giggling, ran off through the trees.

I tried to follow her but I was a little uncertain about which direction she had taken. Then just when I thought that I was going to have to give up and beg for her to come back to me, my questing hands made contact with invisible naked flesh once more.

Something is wrong here, I told myself, as I ran my hands over what felt like a fat, hairy, very masculine backside.

"Nicole, that's not you, is it?" I asked.

"Shhhh," came a masculine voice out of thin air, as I noticed for the first time a shotgun that hovered in mid-air in front of me, thankfully pointing in the opposite direction, "be vewy, vewy, quiet. I'm hunting wabbits. With the help of Bwunhilda's invisibiwity formula. Heh, heh, heh."

"This way, silly," Nicole's voice whispered in my left ear, as her hand grasped my wrist and dragged me back to the road. "So what's our modus operandi when we get to the castle," she asked, deciding that the time for frivolity was over.

"Our what?" I asked.

"Our plan!" she exclaimed, sounding as if she thought I was stupid or something.

"Well the main thing is not to let on that I have company," I explained. "You're invisible but your camera, not to mention the stakes and hammer are not. That's why I've put them all in a black bag here. In the poor light of the castle the black bag will be hard to see, but the important thing is to not take anything out of it unless Fang Face is looking the other way. Getting your action shots won't be easy, but we've done this sort of thing before. You know what you're dealing with."

"How are you going to get her in a position were we can stake her?" she asked.

"I have a plan. You leave that up to me. The main thing is that you be ready to jump into action when I call for you," I warned her. "No last minute camera shots. Even if you do think they're good enough to make the cover of the magazine. That cover photo of me and the Abominable Snow Woman nearly cost me my life. Even as it is I ended up in hospital for six weeks with frost-bite of the dick."

"Don't worry," Nicole assured me, "I want you to live through this. Even if only to make you follow through on that 'eating cupcake' gag."

"All right," I said, as we came in sight of the castle, "no more talking. From now on, I have to make it look like I'm alone."

When I reached the huge door of the castle, I found it ajar just like the old man had. Like him I knocked and then entered. I didn't look back to see if the hovering black bag of vampire-killing tools was following me. I just had to trust that Nicole would do the right thing.

I searched the castle for Miss Bloodsucker. I looked in all the rooms downstairs. The torches along the walls and in the bedrooms had been lit. It was obvious that I was expected, but where was my hostess?

Maybe it was a little too early. It was not quite midnight yet, and I knew that vampires could rise as soon as the sun went down. But maybe the lady in question had an overdeveloped sense of the dramatic and would make her appearance right on the witching hour.

I made my way upstairs and entered the master bedroom. The old man may have chosen the servant's quarters, but I was an invited guest. I took off my shoes and socks and threw myself down on the bed, and adopted a casual hands-behind-the-head posture which spoke of a nonchalance that I hoped I would be able to continue with once I was confronted with the evil cocksucker herself. Beneath this heroic front my heart was pounding and my bowels were gripped with an icy fear. I was glad they were gripped with something. Loosing control of one's bowels in a situation like this might be perfectly natural, but it doesn't photograph well. At this thought, as if by synchronicity, a flashbulb went off from the corner of the room. Nicole was taking an establishing shot. I hoped she would remember to switch to the infrared function on her camera when we had company.

I was right about Little Miss Queen of Darkness. She was one for the dramatic entrances and made one just as the clock struck twelve.

With her floor-length black cape and the high collar that stood up around the back of her neck, she looked for all the world like the evil queen in Walt Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves". She lost her G rating though when she spread the cloak in a dramatic gesture to reveal that she was totally naked beneath. With her round full breasts, flat stomach and profuse jet-black pubes, set off as they were by the deathly pale colour of her skin, she was a Siren who could lure any red-blooded man to his death.

"Is that a sharpened stake in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" she enquired with a seductive smile. She must have had Foxtel. How else does a vampire woman living in the Carpathian mountains get to see Mae West movies?

"Now would I try that kind of trick?" I asked her, unzipping my pants and pulling both them and my underpants down around my knees, so that she could see that the long hard object that had been hidden within was all my own. I pulled them off my legs and threw them down on the floor.

"Nice cock you have there, Van Helsing," she complimented me. "I told you that you would not be able to resist the ultimate pleasure."

Moving with superhuman speed and athleticism she leapt up onto the end of the bed and crouched there like an eagle contemplating it's helpless rodent dinner. Her legs were spread wide and she moved her right hand down to carress the dripping wet gash between them. The drops that hit the bedclothes hissed and sent up a cloud of vapour. The pussy-juice of a vampire is pure acid.

"Do you really think you can go on forever preying on the innocent peasants of this region?" I asked her.

"The death of my innocent victims makes me come," she growled, sliding two fingers in and out of her gaping cunt. "Just because mine is a minority form of sexuality, doesn't make it any the less legitimate."

At this moment I heard a strange sound from the corner of the room, like that of a small vessel being filled with water. Looking over briefly I saw a chamberpot miraculously filling with a clear yellowish liquid which seemed to appear out of mid-air and which steamed in the cold air. Nicole always did have a weak bladder in tense situations.

"What was that?" my hostess enquired, turning her head.

"Look, bitch," I challenged her, desperate to keep her attention away from Nicole whose camera was once more floating around in mid-air as she looked for a good shot, "are you going to suck my cock, or what?"

"Impatient for your own death?" she enquired. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it. Not to mention the eternal life that it will lead you to. Have you ever wondered what it is like to feel your mouth fill with the warm, salty blood of a virgin. Believe me, you won't half get a kick out of it."

Her evil laugh filled the room and kept her from noticing the click and whirr of Nicole's camera. Sinking onto all fours she began crawling down the bed towards me. As she grinned the torch light reflected off her ivory fangs.

As she bent down over my erection her tongue slithered out of her mouth like a venomous snake. I gasped with pleasure as it wrapped its deathly cool wetness around the length of my hot, hard cock. Death might be only seconds away I realised as the points of her fangs scratched along its sensitive surface. What would it feel like, I wondered. Was any pleasure worth dying for. Only those who had, could tell you. Dead men might tell no tales, but that old undead guy who had led me to this castle had spun quite a yarn. I couldn't help being curious about whether his description of the joys of the final moment had been exaggerated.

It would be just at the moment of ejaculation that her fangs would sink into the veins of my cock. But I had a surprise for her.

I felt my balls tighten and the sperm begin its journey up the shaft of my cock and I knew the moment of truth was at hand. My cock spurted a stream of hot jism down the vampire's throat, but before she could sink her teeth into me, she grabbed her throat and threw her head back gasping for air. A horrible wheezing sound filled the room and her pale face turned a sickly shade of blue.

"Pardon me if I don't employ the Heimlich maneuver," I said, as I kicked her in the chest and sent her sprawling against the opposite wall. "All right, Nicole. It's staking time. Nicole... Nicole...?"

I looked around for Nicole and then realised there was not much point if she was invisible. But I couldn't see the hammer and stakes either. Or the camera.

I turned back to the Queen of the Undead, and found her coughing up sperm and looking mighty unfriendly.

"Prepare to die, Van Helsing," she screamed as she lunged at me and I retreated to the other side of the bed.

She was almost upon me when a hand grasped her long hair and pulled her backwards onto the bed. It was Nicole, now visible - stark naked and stake in hand. She drove the stake into the vampire's heart with her right fist and then grabbed the hammer from the bag over her shoulder and drove it all the way in. The vampire shreiked in agony and her body jumped as if 3,000 volts of electricity were passing through it. Then gradually the convulsions ceased and it lay there only giving the occassional twitch. When all movement had ceased we watched in fascination as her body dried and shrivelled back to a skeleton which then collapsed into a pile of ashes and disappeared. We had won.

"Where were you," I cried, when I had caught my breath. "What happened to split-second timing."

"The potion wore off," Nicole explained, "if I hadn't snuck out of the room she would have seen me. I came as soon as I could, but its fucking freezing now that I'm visible and I was hoping to find something in the next room to wrap around myself."

I noticed that Nicole was now turning blue herself and shivering uncontrollably.

"Well," I said, "you better climb into bed and I'll see if I can find some way to warm you up."

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, crawling beneath the bedsheets. I stripped off my jacket, waist-coat, shirt, skivvy and thermal singlet, and joined her. She was covered in goosebumps and still shivering uncontrollably. I rubbed my hands firmly all over her nude body working up a bit of friction and causing my cock to stiffen and start generating a little heat of its own.

"I'm still cold," she whimpered. There was only one thing to do. I crawled down under the blankets and began stoking her fire with my tongue.

The next day I carried her back down to the village all wrapped in bedclothes like a coccoon to keep her warm.

Laying her down on the bed in our room at the inn, I lit the fire. Once it had had a chance to fill the room with heat, Nicole unwrapped herself and came to stand naked by my side.

"So what's the secret?" she asked me. "How did you make her choke like that?"

"It wasn't easy," I told her. "Have you ever tried holding an odourless garlic tablet in the eye of your dick for six whole hours?"

"In case you've forgotten," Nicole pointed out, "I'm a girl. I haven't got a dick."

"How could I forget something like that?" I asked her, dropping my hand to fondle the area where her dick would have been if she'd had one. "It's one of the things I like best about you."

Just as things were starting to get interesting, Nicole's mobile phone went off.

"Yes, I think we could manage that," she told the person on the other end. "We're pretty much finished up here."

"What's that all about?" I asked her when she had put down the phone.

"Another case, if you feel up to it," she replied. "A female werewolf is on the rampage down in Barcelona."

"Could have possiblities," I admitted.

"Seems she got bitten by a mad dog while in wolf form," Nicole added. "Oh, and it's the mating season."

"Hmmmm, fucking a rabid werewolf in heat," I mused, scratching my chin. "There could be a story for you in that one. And a few photo opportunities."

"I thought you'd be tempted," she smiled. "But you'll have to fuck her before she completes her transformation. Our magazine doesn't do bestiality."

The End