Trapped and Trained Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers

"I'll be back in an hour or so. That bag should be almost empty by then and you should have a belly full of cum, satisfying a sissy slut like yourself. Maybe I'll send you on home for the day after that, or maybe I'll be ready to take you for a test ride myself, we'll see. Either way I'll be upstairs putting together your training for the next few months. Enjoy the show."

As he said that he turned on the big screen TV in front of me, which was split into four screens. Each screen was a live feed from the cameras, showing me getting fucked from different angles. There I was... this slutty bimbo with her skirt hiked up and her breasts bouncing up and down, my garters straining to hang on to my stockings and my heels barely touching the ground, taking a cock in my bald pussy and load after load of fresh cum being deposited in my throat. There was no denying it - I was now a slut. I began trying to plot how I would get out of this, but my thoughts kept being interrupted by the feeling of a huge cock slamming into me from both sides, with the periodic shooting of cum down my throat. If this was my first day of training, I shuttered to think of the days that now were ahead of me.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers
12