Trapped and Trained Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers

She pulled me towards one of the stalls. Looking to my left I saw a larger woman hogtied inside of the stall next to me with a gag in her mouth. She looked at me with pleading eyes but knew that there was nothing that I could do for her. Brittany snapped a collar around me that was attached to the wall, then placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles. She pointed to my ankles and, knowing I had no real options, I bent over and reached for them as she placed padlocks through the rings on each of the cuffs, locking my wrists to my ankles and leaving me bent over. She then went to the corner of the stall where I saw many items were handing off of the wall and grabbed a spreader bar. She placed that between my ankles and spread it out until I was straining against my bonds. She stood up and admired her work for a moment, then went back to the items hanging in the stall. She did something to the back of the stall, then began to pull on the leash that was attached to my collar. I noticed that it was slowly retracting into the wall so I had to slowly waddle backwards with it. Finally I began to understand what was going on. Brittany had taken a dildo with a suction cup on the end of it and attached it to the back wall and she was now backing me into it. Just as I started to feel it press against the back of my dress she stopped the leash retraction and raised up the back of my dress. She must have noticed my tattoo as I felt her pause and admire it, then begin to laugh out loud for a few moments. Once she regained her composure she pulled my thong to the side and held it there as she again started the leash retraction. My pussy was still lubed up from the dildo on the ride over to the club so it slid in fairly easily. Eventually I felt the coldness of the glass on the back wall and knew that I was now completely on the dildo and stuck in this position until someone released me. Once again I felt the two bursts through my ring, letting me know that the sensors had reset. Brittany retracted the leash just a bit more, forcing me to pick my head up and stare out into the club. She then walked just in front of me and, before leaving, picked up the bottom of her tight black dress and backed her ass up into my face. She held it there for at least a minute before I started squealing into her cheeks, then, just like that, she walked off into the club and disappeared into the crowd, leaving me there alone to deal with whoever wandered into my stall.

Looking out into the club I could see hundreds of people grinding to the music that was still blasting through the room. Periodically people would walk by my stall and peer in, but thankfully none of them stopped in. Occasionally they would stop and either laugh at my predicament or I think a few admired Brittany's work in how I was "parked" in my stall. Perhaps there was some policy against coming into someone else's stall, I thought to myself. That would be a godsend given my situation at the moment.

Those hopes were dashed as I looked to my left. The larger woman that was hogtied was in a bit of a panic as I saw a group of men enter her stall. At first they were just playing with her nipples and spanking her ass, but finally their cocks came out. They untied her and began to double team her, one cock shoved in her pussy and another in her mouth as she was picked up into a doggy style position. I heard what I thought were cries for mercy coming from her, but eventually I realized that she was actually begging for more. She turned to the man behind her and begged him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper while she hungrily turned back to the man in front of her and took him back inside of her mouth. She actually was enjoying this!

As I was trying to wrap my head around what was going on in that stall, suddenly I felt eyes on me from just outside of mine. I turned back to the front of my stall and saw a man and a woman actually walking inside. They came around to the back of me where I couldn't see them and I felt the man push me back off the wall a bit as I felt the dildo slide out of me a couple inches before he let go. When he let go the tension from the leash forced me back onto the dildo roughly and I let out a groan. The woman snickered.

"Well, Joey - will this one do? Looks like her name is Candi. I agreed that you could get a blowjob from one of the bitches in the stalls and you've shot down almost all of them, so who will it be?"

I immediately wondered how she knew that they were calling me Candi, but assumed that maybe she knew Brittany or one of my captors. Joey moved around to the front of me and shoved a finger into my mouth.

"Oh yea" he said, "she'll do just fine. Look at those lips - they were made for suckin cock. Thanks baby, this is the best birthday present you could've given me."

I watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a fairly average cock - certainly not like some of the monsters I had taken the night before. He pushed it up to my lips but I pursed them and kept them closed. The woman he came in with did not seem pleased as she reached under me and began to squeeze tightly on my nipples. I opened my mouth to scream but instead was met with Joey's cock being shoved into my mouth. The woman giggled as Joey began to settle into a rhythm and he grabbed the back of my head. He must have been extremely horny already because before a minute had passed he was already groaning and picking up his pace. Wanting to get this over with I began sucking harder and working my tongue around the head of his cock. He couldn't take that for more than a few thrusts and exploded inside of my mouth. He caught me off guard and I choked a bit on the cum, allowing some to leak out of my mouth and dribble down my chin. The woman came over and licked it off of my chin then spit in inside of my mouth, ensuring that not a drop went to waste. And, just as quickly as they had come in, they were off and I was alone in the stall again, albeit with an awful taste in my mouth and throbbing nipples.

As I was catching my breath and regaining my composure, I saw Kevin appear through the crowd. He was walking with someone that had an earpiece in and was carrying a clipboard. They stopped just outside of my stall, but the music was so loud that I couldn't hear a thing they were saying. Kevin did keep pointing towards me as he was talking, so I was sure it involved me in some way, but the person he was talking to kept nodding his head and agreeing with whatever it was that Kevin was saying. As they finished their conversation the man with Kevin appeared very excited when they shook hands and he hurried off towards the front of the club. Kevin then turned his attention towards me and made his way into my stall.

To my surprise he didn't pull his cock out, but instead released me from all of my bonds. He pulled me off of the dildo, pulled my thong back between my cheeks (though his hands did wander a bit at that point) and then pulled my dress back down over my ass. He removed the collar and ordered me to walk back to the booth where the others were while he took care of some business with the club owner. Still a bit confused, but happy to be out of the stall, I started making my way back to the booth.

I thought I was walking towards where the booth had been, but there were so many people and I had to make so many turns to avoid some of them that I must have gotten turned around. When I finally made it to where I thought the booth would be, it turned out I was over by a series of doors. A man and a woman brushed past me and made their way into one and, as they opened it, I noticed that they looked to be some kind of bedrooms. I turned around and again went through the crowd, but once again must have gotten turned around because the next wall I made it to again didn't have the booths, but instead there was a long row of sex machines. I saw a man obviously dressed in drag (but not nearly as convincing as I) cuffed to one that was similar to the machine I was originally trained on, where he was held down on a sawhorse with dildos simultaneously penetrating his ass and his mouth. This one did not ejaculate though... even in his predicament, I wanted to go and tell him just how lucky he was that this particular machine didn't have that feature. This time I stared at the wall I knew I need to walk towards the entire time and finally made it back to the booth. Through all of this time, the sensors near my pussy had really started speeding up the jolts and they were becoming quite a bit more uncomfortable. The latest one I received right before I made it to the booth made me stop walking for a moment from the pain it caused, but I was still adamant about not giving in and dealing with the pain rather than the embarrassment of asking someone to fuck me. Perhaps I could just find a dildo laying around somewhere and slip into one of those bedrooms I had stumbled upon to reset them - that would by the ticket, I thought.

Kevin was still not back by the time I made it to the booth, but Brittany seemed very upset that it had taken me so long to get back.

"Where the fuck were you? You smell like cum - I bet you were off being a little slut, weren't you? Don't lie, Candi, I can smell you from over here. Now come on, I feel like dancing!"

She jumped up from the booth and pulled me by the hand out into the dance floor. We walked to what felt like the middle of the crowd and then she finally stopped. She backed up into me and began grinding her small, tight ass into my crotch. I stood there like a statue for a moment before she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips, then she reached back again and grabbed the sides of my ass, hinting for me to grind with her. I began getting into it a bit and, for a moment, felt like I was back in my male form again, dancing with a hot woman in a club, smelling the mixture of her perfume and sweat as she grinded back into me, yearning to feel the erection forming in my pants.

I was quickly brought out of my daydream as I noticed that we were attracting quite a bit of attention from those around us. Two hot women dancing so provocatively with one another will do that, I suppose. Before long another woman came in front of Brittany and started dancing face to face with her, and they soon began kissing and fondling one another. Brittany's hands left me and wandered onto this mystery woman's breasts and ass as they began exchanging saliva. I attempted to keep dancing with them to avoid being left alone, but at one point they created just enough separation between themselves and my body and the wolves attacked. Before I could close the distance there was a man in between us, attempting to dance up on me. I tried backing away from him and making my way back to the booth, but as soon as I took a step backwards there was another man behind me, rubbing a semi-hard cock up against me. I tried to smile and tell them "No thank you", but the music was too loud and the dance with Brittany had done too much to arouse them, so there was no debating. The man's hands behind me began wandering all over my body before finally resting on my breasts. The man in front of me grabbed my arms and placed them on his ass, holding them there as they danced and I struggled. The man behind me allowed his hands to move down to my ass and I felt the bottom of my dress sliding up over my hips. The crowd cheered as they saw this happening and saw where it was going. He again pulled me back into him and he had apparently pulled his pants down as I felt his cock now straining against his boxer briefs. He slid it between my ass cheeks and periodically poked it against my pussy. Finally the song ended and the man in front of me released my hands, which I quickly used to pull my dress back down and stormed off into the crowd, not knowing where I was going, but just wanting to get away from all of this.

Being so disoriented on where I was walking to, I found myself once again in front of the rooms to the bedrooms. I opened one of the unoccupied rooms and walked inside, hoping that there would be a stash of dildos somewhere so that I could reset these sensors as it was becoming extremely painful and they were now coming nearly every 30 seconds. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually disappointed to find that there were no dildos in the room for me to fuck myself with. Who was I turning into?

I quickly made my way back out of the room but, just as I closed the door behind me, another surge came through the ring that was so painful that it brought me to my knees. I stayed down for a second and composed myself, but just as I stood, an equally painful surge pulsed through, again putting me to my knees. They were now coming so fast together that I could hardly recover in time for the next, and I knew soon that it would just be a constant jolt that would debilitate me. Little did I know that my wait wouldn't last much longer. As I stood up to recover from the second jolt and began to brace for the next one, a group of four men closed in around me. Two of them grabbed my arms while the others headed into the bedroom, closely followed by the two men now carrying me inside.

Immediately I could smell a heavy dose of alcohol on them, and I could also see significant bulges sticking out in each of their crotches. The two men carrying me put me down on the ground and forced me to my knees. As they got out of the way, one of the men already had his cock out and was stroking it to its full 8 inches, then he put it to my lips. Not wanting things to get violent as I knew they were already drunk, I took it in my mouth and went to work. The other three men just watched and then, as the one in my mouth shot his load down my throat, the next one came up, again only wanting a blowjob. I finished all four of them off and by this point the ring on my clit was zapping me every ten seconds. One of the men was sitting in a chair, recovering from my oral expertise. Two more were on the bed, also recovering and the man that I had just finished had walked off to the bathroom. The man in the chair finally spoke.

"Shit that was good - we knew you'd be a hell of a cocksucker watching you out there on the dance floor with that other bitch. Come on fellas, let's get back to the party!"

They all stood and started heading for the door, but the jolts were becoming so painful that I finally resigned myself to what I had to do. I signaled for them to wait, then stood up and walked to the bed. I turned to face the bed, then pulled down my thong and pulled up my dress. The bed came to my waist, so I bent myself over on it and exposed myself to them. Finally I turned around, channeled my sexiest voice, and proposed that the party continue in the room.

"Leaving so soon? You guys just got me all worked up - I'm going to need one of you to come over here and finish me off. I'm on my period right now, but if one of you would be so kind as to shove your pipe into my backdoor, I could really use it."

Shove your pipe into my backdoor? Did I really just say those words? While dressed up like some fucking bimbo, bent over on a bed with cum still dripping down my throat and drying on my face? Where did those words even come from? Who was I?

The man who had been first up was already hard again, so he came behind me and dropped his pants one more time. He grabbed my hips and positioned his cock right at my opening, then started to ease it into me. The sensors were still zapping me repeatedly - this needed to hurry up.

"Mmmmm, yea, just like that baby. Now let's get to it." I said, hoping to speed him up and get this over with. He took the bait and increased the strength of his grip on my hips, then started going to work on my pussy, finally tripping the sensors and causing them to reset. I was relieved and was trying to think of a way to get out of this before he shot his load inside of me, but he was too far gone to stop now and was really starting to assault my pussy. He was really getting into it and then I noticed what he was saying and became extremely confused yet again.

"Oh yea Candi, you can really take that fuckin cock, can't you ya little slut? You want it harder? I bet you fuckin do, slut!"

Now how did he know my name was Candi, just like that couple did earlier? Surely they didn't all know Brittany and Kevin, did they? They said that they had just seen me dancing out there, so it didn't seem likely. Finally I felt a warmth fill up my ass and knew that he had finished inside of me, then he pulled out and I felt the cum slowly dripping out of me and collecting on the floor beneath me. He used my thong to wipe off his cock and then headed for the door once again. Just before he left, he turned.

"That's some sexy ink you got back there, bitch. Good to know some of you sluts really embrace it. I'll be seeing you around, Candi."

With that he shut the door. He called me Candi again. Finally I remembered the tattoo. There was a mirror on the dresser in the room, so I sat myself up on the dresser and craned my neck around to take a look at what the tattoo was.

"You've got to be shitting me" I said aloud as I finally saw the image permanently inked into my skin. It was my name... well, not MY name, but this new name I was given, Candi, written in very elegant writing. However, at the end, the 'i' wasn't really an 'i', it instead was an erect penis and the dot of the 'i' was a white splash of cum. Underneath my name there was a small outline of a heart with that same penis tattooed inside of it, basically saying that I loved cock or I loved cum or something along those lines. Whatever it meant, it wasn't good and it wasn't true. Even though I had just asked to be fucked by a man packing an eight inch cock...

I pulled my now damp thong back up between my ass cheeks and pulled my dress down once again, then stumbled towards the door. I opened it up and immediately saw Brittany outside clapping as I exited. I was confused about what she was clapping about when I looked up above the doors. I hadn't noticed it before, but there were actually TV monitors outside the rooms with a live feed into the room, so anyone outside could get a first hand view of what was going on inside them. The monitor above the room I had just exited was now replaying the portion where I voluntarily bent over the bed and stopped the man from leaving, convincing him to come back into the room and 'finish me off.' And Brittany saw the entire thing.

"Damn, Candi! You really ARE a slut! This whole time I was still kinda convinced that you were forced into all of this, and I was actually starting to feel bad, but now I know the REAL you! I was going to cancel this next piece, but now that I know you're truly a slut I'd feel bad NOT sending you up there!"

Up there? What did she mean 'up there'? I tried to stop her and explain why I had to have that man fuck me, but it was no use, she was pulling me back through the crowd again. Finally we arrived at the steps to the main stage and, to my horror, the bouncer at the gate for the stage allowed us through. We walked under the stage where they had dressing rooms and a staircase leading up to the stage itself. Brittany pulled me into the main dressing room and closed the door. She pulled out an outfit and threw it at me, causing my jaw to drop as I laid it out in front of me. She wanted me to wear THIS? I looked at her and she was smiling ear to ear.

"Now it's time for the REAL show to start, Candi! Hope you're ready!"

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers
12