Trapped and Trained Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

Men in business suits were all around me, all likely going home to their normal lives, making me green with envy that their lives hadn't been brutally interrupted and veered off course against their wills. I locked eyes with the man standing in front of me, noticing his eyes wandering up and down my body, finally settling on my breasts attempting to escape my scantily clad dress. I swallowed my pride (what pride did I really have left, after all?) and shot him a wink and an air kiss. He smiled as I turned around and slowly backed up into him. I felt his hands take hold of my hips, pressing his cock covered in his suit pants up against me. I allowed him to grind on me for a few moments before reaching behind me and releasing his cock from his fly and boxers, then taking it upon myself to slide my dress up just a touch, then pulled the small string of my thong to the side to allow him access to my hole. He moaned as I took his pulsing cock in my hand and guided it into my still lubed up hole, then I heard a lust filled exhale as he slid it in completely. I looked around and saw that no one was even noticing what was happening - here I was being fucked on a subway and everyone was just going about their day. I partially hoped that someone would notice what was going on and I would be kicked off of the train, but the man behind me just pumped away at my pussy. Finally he began to grunt a bit under his breath, obviously not wanting to be noticed as well before I felt the familiar warmth of cum streaming inside of me. Just as he orgasmed the train came to a stop and the door flung open. His cock quickly slipped out of me and I watched as he raced out the doors. I assumed he was probably married and didn't want to risk being caught, but I was glad he was gone and that the first act was done with.

With a new group of people exiting the train, a few seats near me opened up which I quickly took advantage of, grabbing one of the seats in the corner near the door. A man sat down to my left while another stood in front of me, his crotch practically eye level with me. I caught him staring down at my breasts a few times as he had a wonderful angle to take in my massive cleavage. I pulled the top of my dress down some to give him a better view, letting him know that I was interested. He smiled as I leaned forward and ran my hand up his leg, stroking his cock through his pants.

What was I doing?! And why were these men so foolish to not see through my disguise?!

I had no time to continue that thought process as the man unzipped his fly and let out a stubby 5" cock. I was quietly glad that he wasn't blessed with a monster and had something that I could easily manage. He opened up his coat a bit to shield me and I went to work. It took two more stops before I finally heard him moaning and gripping at the back of my head, finally giving in to his desire and shooting his load down my throat. I expertly swallowed it all and leaned back in my chair, not wanting to make any eye contact. The man got off on the next stop and I knew that my task was finished.

My exit was coming in three more stops so I stood to move closer to the door and position myself, but as soon as I stood up the man next to me pulled me back down on top of him. He had seen the show I had just put on, he whispered in my ear, and if I didn't want him to report me then I'd give him a show too. I felt his cock outside of his pants already up against my thigh as I sat on his lap. Semen was still leaking out of my pussy from the man earlier, but I slowly picked myself up and positioned myself over his cock, then sat back down, slowly bouncing up and down on his cock as the train screamed through the tunnels towards my exit. Finally my exit was next and just as the train was slowing I felt him roughly reach around and grip my breasts with all his might as he shoved his thick cock deep inside of me. The train stopped in the midst of him shooting his load and, as I stood, I felt another burst leave his cock and land on the back of my thigh. I hurried through the crowd, wreaking of cum as I just barely made it out the doors. My task was to initiate sex with two men and I had wound up having sex with an additional man... wonderful, I thought.

I briskly walked up the stairs and into the parking lot, making a direct line for my car. I slipped in my car and locked the doors, tears in my eyes as I quietly wept all the way back to my apartment, knowing that in roughly 24 hours I would be headed back to Miss Vicki's shop. As I walked into my apartment door I noticed that the instructional video was already queued up on the screen, ready for me to sit down and press play. On the coffee table was a notebook with a pen at the ready. I sat down, apparently ready to start the learning process of how to suck and fuck like a pro. And I hated every second of it.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers