Trapped and Trained Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers

"Candi! You're right on time - I'm so excited you decided to come back! And wow, I LOVE that outfit! Here, let me show you around the store since you're going to be a regular around here."

I was angry that she announced to the store that I had "decided" to come back. There was little decision involved in any of this past month and this was just another example. But, nonetheless, Alice grabbed me by the arm and began walking me around the store, obviously just wanting to show me off to all of the customers. She started in the video section and had me pause to look at the videos whenever someone was near us, allowing them to rape me with their eyes until she was satisfied and moved us on. We went through the apparel section with Alice routinely picking up some racy lingerie and holding it up to me, then loudly and rhetorically asking me what I thought before moving on to the next rack of clothing. She took me to the toys section and had me pick up a few of the dildos, then toyed with me by asking me to choose my favorite while others looked on. I was so embarrassed and wanted it over with quickly so I picked one that was similar to the one I had been made to use during my training video the night before, a hot pink one about 7" in length. Alice clapped and said that one was cute - and that I would eventually learn to favor the larger black ones. My lip quivered as people giggled around me, amused by her comments. Alice paid no attention to them and pulled me up to the front of the store, back past the front desk and into Miss Vicki's office where she was waiting on her computer.

Even sitting behind her desk I was intimidated as I walked in just from looking at her. She stood as I entered to allow me to see that she was wearing a skin tight black leather catsuit with cutouts all over it. The front was in a Y, with the tops attaching to a leather collar around her neck leading down over her ample breasts, the sides fully on display beneath the material as the leather came back together at her belly button in a silver ring. it again split apart, showing the front of her black thong, leading down to cover her long legs tightly, showing every small curve and crevice. She turned her back to me to grab something from a cabinet and allowed me to see that there was also a cutout at the top of her ass, showing the top half of her cheeks with the thong disappearing in between them. All leading down to powerful looking black stiletto high heels. She wore some very large, very expensive looking silver and diamond earrings dangling down just past her cheeks. Her red hair was tied back into a tight ponytail. Looking at her hands I saw some leather arm warmers going down her forearms - her hands were uncovered as a string held them in place just over her middle finger. All in all she was a very intimidating, yet amazingly attractive, dominatrix figure.

She eyed me up and down as she turned, then motioned for me to sit. Alice pushed me into the chair and then left us, closing the door behind her. Miss Vicki sat across from me in her chair and began peppering me with questions. What to do with your tongue during a blowjob. What to do differently if you have a tongue ring in. What to do with your hands - which was a tricky one because it could either be nothing, playing with the man's testicles or playing with yourself. What to do with the semen after it was unloaded. One question after the next about how to give head to perfection. I answered each question quietly, never making eye contact as I was ashamed of knowing each of the answers. And I did know them, all from memory.

Finally the questions stopped and Miss Vicki seemed pleased. She stood up and walked around the desk, allowing me to take in her full sexual appearance. My heart was racing as my trapped cock strained against the paste holding it in place. I so desperately wanted it free so that I could shove her over the table and rip her clothing off, taking her from behind. But I was a statue. Something about her was so dominating that I was scared to move, knowing how much control she possessed over me. She sat on the desk and leaned over to her phone, pressing the intercom button down.

"Alice, please send Jeffrey to my office."

In seconds there was a knock at the door. Miss Vicki answered it and in walked a very well built man. He was white and stood what must have been well over six feet tall. He had jet black hair and was wearing tight leather pants with a black t-shirt on, its sleeves stretching to contain his biceps. He had a small treasure chest on the breast of his shirt and, as he closed the door behind him, I saw the word "STAFF" in white lettering along the back. Miss Vicki had him sit in the chair next to me before turning her direction back to me.

"Show me."

That's all she said, but that's all she really needed to say. After all of the questions of how to give the perfect blowjob, she now wanted me to give one. My mouth opened in half shock, half humiliation. Miss Vicki walked back behind her desk and removed a pink paddle with the word "SLUT" cut out of the part that would strike a poor person's butt, tapping it in her hands loudly to get the immediacy of her command across to me. I quickly scurried out of my chair and onto my knees in front of this hulk of a man. I reached my hands out and fumbled with his button and zipper, eventually releasing them. He was wearing no underwear underneath and I inhaled in surprise as I saw an incredibly thick 8" soft penis flop out of his pants. This was too big, I thought to myself, and looked back to Miss Vicki in desperation, begging her with this look to not make me go through with this. She did not budge and shot me a very expectant and frightening look, nodding angrily towards the monster in front of me, again tapping her paddle in her hands.

I looked up at Jeffrey and saw a smile across his face - he obviously knew that he was in for some pleasure. I took my hand and place it on his penis, feeling the warmth in the palm of my hand and feeling it beginning to slowly stiffen. I stroked up and down on it for a moment, then tried to remember back to the video. I took my tongue and licked up and down on his shaft, then slowly took each of his testicles into my mouth, sucking on each one and then letting it slide out as he moaned in the chair. His cock was fully erect now and must have been at least 10", longer and thicker than anything Alice had forced down my throat the day before. I put my mouth over the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around it, allowing my tongue piercing to stimulate him as he began to squirm a bit in his seat. I took my hands and took his balls in them, moving them around until he brushed them away, placing them behind my back. Miss Vicki saw what he wanted and, while I was still working on the head of his penis, placed my arms inside of a tight black leather arm binder, forcing them behind me and forcing my chest out, my breasts now even more on display.

Jeffrey was turned on by this and stood up. He easily picked me up and placed me on the desk on my back with my head hanging off the end. He lined his cock up with my awaiting mouth and slid it in, taking control of the process. His cock was sliding halfway into my mouth and I could already feel it starting to touch my throat. There was just no way I'd be able to take it all. He put his hands on my breasts to stabilize himself and then began to allow it to go deeper and deeper into my open mouth. When almost 9 inches were in I began to squirm, my gag reflex beginning to trigger. Miss Vicki slapped my thighs with the paddle, telling me to quit squirming and finish him off. Jeffrey pulled the 9 inches out and began sliding them back in as I tried to relax my entire throat, my eyes widening as I watched the entire shaft disappear into my throat, feeling myself swallowing it in its entirety. He was moaning loudly now as he pulled it out, feverishly pushing it back in as I allowed my tongue piercing to play with his shaft as it entered and then sucking hard on it as he pulled back, listening to my mouth make those awful slurping noises as it left my mouth. He was becoming extremely aggressive now and I was having a hard time keeping up until he finally left his cock only halfway inside of my mouth before it began to twitch against my tongue. He let out a long grunt as he filled up my mouth with his load. I had to resist the urge to swallow it to clear it from my mouth, knowing what I had to do. I sat up and allowed it to bubble at the front of my mouth before licking it all up with my tongue again, doing that a few times and swallowing it bit by bit. The taste was dreadful, something I typically didn't experience when people just shot their cum straight down my throat. Doing it this way I was forced to taste it, to savor it in my mouth as the load slowly disappeared.

Jeffrey pulled up his pants as Miss Vicki dismissed him back to the floor, a smile on his face as he left. It was now just Miss Vicki and I in the room again, me still sitting on her desk, ashamed at the taste of cum rampant in my taste buds. She slowly clapped as she sat back in her chair.

"Beautifully done, my dear. You got off to a slow start and were a bit hesitant, but I knew Jeffrey would take control once you got him going, so he was a good subject for you to start with. In time you'll begin to crave the satisfaction of knowing that you can do that to a man, craving the taste of his semen the second you lay eyes on a man. Until then, I'll be nearby to 'help' you along. Now, up off the table and bend that cute little tutu covered ass over, time for a brief punishment for your hesitation and lack of ability to take control of the moment."

I bit my bottom lip and slid off of the desk, feeling the warmth of where I had just been laying as I bent over it, my hands still bound behind me leaving me completely at Miss Vicki's mercy. I felt Miss Vicki's hands delicately pull the white tutu down, then felt it fall to my feet on top of my sparkly red heels. She squeezed each of my cheeks roughly, digging her fingernails into me as I buried my head into the desk in pain. Finally she stopped, only to bring the paddle down swiftly across both of my cheeks. Over and over it felt like she hit the exact same spot. After what I counted to be twenty five strokes she finally stopped, again squeezing my ass in her hands. She told me to stand and face my back to the mirror in the office. In doing so I turned around and saw the word "SLUT" nicely branded into my now reddened ass cheeks.

She put down the paddle and slid the tutu back up over my hips. I winced as it slid over my now very sore ass, which brought a smile to Miss Vicki's face. She opened the door to the office and led me back out into the store to the front desk where Alice was helping a woman purchase a few items. While Alice was ringing up the sale, the woman saw me walking out of the hallway and made to stand awaiting the sale's completion. The woman smiled knowingly as she eyed me up and down. Alice printed off the woman's receipt for her new collection of butt plugs and a flogger, bagged her items in a black and pink bag with a treasure chest imprinted on the front and sent her on her way. Halfway out the store I saw the woman again turn to see me, taking in the sight of me once more before she left.

Alice saw her turn to stare at me and also shot around to face me. Knowing the woman was still in earshot, as well as a handful of other customers, Alice took an opportunity to further my embarrassment.

"Candi! Aww, sweetie - you've still got a bit of Jeffrey's cum on your lips. That's understandable, he carries a big load in that pipe of his. I was surprised to hear you got it all down after you struggled so much yesterday with my dildo - it sounds like you're coming along nicely. Let me help you with that since you apparently were a bad girl and had to have your hands tied behind your back like that."

Alice approached me and grabbed me around the waist, pulling me into her and licking my lips with her pierced tongue. She then slid her slippery tongue inside of my mouth, taking the small dab of cum that was left on my lips and transferring it to me. Her hands moved down to my ass, making me wince in pain as it was still extremely sore. Alice took notice and smiled, moving me away from her and turning me around. She pulled up my tutu, even though you could clearly see my reddened ass underneath it without lifting it, to see the "SLUT" emblem now very prevalent.

"Ohhh" she cooed, "that looks painful sweetie. Miss Vicki gives a masterful spanking, doesn't she? Looks like she did a number on you. I'm sure that will stay with you and teach you to behave yourself, hmm?"

She looked to me, expecting an answer. I quietly whispered a confirmation, but that was no enough. She grasped my suffering ass cheeks and squeezed until I answered loudly enough for everyone in the store to hear.

"That's better, Candi. Now, until your next training session starts up in a couple hours your job is to promote this awesome new item we got a shipment of in today. It's called the 'monkey rocker' and, from what I've seen of it on the Internet, it's fucking amazing."

I didn't like the sound of this thing, whatever 'monkey rocker' meant. Alice grabbed me around the waist and started walking me over towards the middle of the store. There in the middle of the store floor I saw some twisted looking machine. The height of the machine just barely came up to my knees. There were red pads running parallel to one another along either side of the machine that I would be required to squat on, positioning my pussy directly over the middle, which is where the perversion of the machine lied. I could see a purple rippled butt plug poking out from the middle. It started out with smaller bulbs leading up to one at the end that had to be almost two inches across. There was something that looked like a handle that came out the front that I had no idea the purpose of.

Alice pulled my tutu off of me, then pushed me towards the machine. I tentatively placed my legs on either side of it, staring down at all of the black metal with the purple plug standing out an inch above the leg padding. I began to squat down, feeling the red padding on the bottoms of my thighs next to my ass. My feet were on the ground in front of me, my knees bent at a perfect 90 degree angle leading down to my heels. Alice made sure I stayed leaned all the way back for some reason, and I noticed that the plug wasn't even touching me as she locked my legs into a spreader bar that was locked to the floor in front of me, essentially locking me to the machine. She furthered my predicament by taking some straps that were on the red padding and looping them around my thighs before padlocking the buckle in place. Now I really couldn't move or even raise up at all. She smiled as she walked around behind me and I felt her unclasp something at the back of my thong. I hadn't known that the clasp was there as I felt the crotch of the panties drop underneath me, leaving my pussy completely exposed. I still wasn't understanding the purpose of this machine - there was no electricity running to it, I didn't see anywhere that a battery could go and I certainly didn't see an on/off switch anywhere.

Finally the purpose became clear as Alice came in front of me and placed her hands on the handle. She pushed up on it and I felt myself start to rock forward. As I moved forward I felt the plug underneath me begin to raise up until it was beginning to push against my pussy. My eyes widened in surprise as Alice smiled, seeing the realization of what the machine was intended for coming across my face.

"You see, Candi - you control the fucking motion of this machine. If you want to have that plug in your ass, you just rock forward. If you want it out, just rock on backwards. Simple as that."

This was incredibly stupid, I thought to myself. I would just stay rocked all the way back the entire time, essentially just turning this thing into a mildly uncomfortable seat. Alice went behind me and rolled something else up to the machine. I felt something that felt like a small fork poking me gently in the ass, then poking me harder as she continued to move it. I twisted around but could only see her lock the wheels of whatever this thing was into place. Whatever it was, it did take electricity as I saw her run a cord into an outlet on the ground. She came back in front of me and was holding a small black remote in her hands.

"Now - to make sure you don't just lazily sit back and relax the whole time, we took an extra precaution. We want our customers to see the full effect of this machine, so we need to make sure that your inner slut really comes out on it. So..."

She trailed off and pressed a button on the remote. Immediately the fork that was touching my ass sent a jolt of electricity into me. It surprised me and stung like hell, forcing me to rock forward to get away from it, shoving the purple plug inside of me, causing me to yell out in a mixture of surprise and anger. As I was rocked forward, Alice turned a small lever on the remote and I heard the fork moving behind me. The plug was very uncomfortable so I began to rock backwards, trying to get it outside of me. Just before it exited, I felt the fork again - she had moved it forwards so that I could now not move back far enough to get the plug out of my pussy. It again immediately sent electricity through me, causing me to again rock forward, groaning at the realization that they had me stuck on this machine.

As the plug again began to become increasingly uncomfortable, I rocked backwards, keeping the vicious cycle going. Alice giggled and walked back to the front desk, where she still had a full view of me on this devil of a contraption. As much as I didn't want to, I slowly settled into a steady rhythm of fucking myself.

To my right I saw a couple exiting the toy section of the store. I got their attention through my yelps and groans from the plug and the fork behind me. They walked over to me and took in the full view. The woman was a mildly attractive brunette wearing a short red skirt and a tube top, showing off her midriff. The man was wearing an expensive looking suit and I thought I saw a Rolex as he pulled his hands out of his pockets while walking around me, looking at how the machine worked. The woman walked in front of me with a big smile on her face, a diamond necklace dangling down between her cleavage.

"John, look at this - it looks so hot! And look here - it looks like this handle does something. Hmm..."

She reached out her hand and grasped the handle. I pleaded with her to leave me be, but she pulled downward on it, pushing my ass hard into the fork behind me and making me squeal. She giggled and pushed upwards on it, rocking me back forward and watching the plug slowly disappear into my helpless pussy. I moaned in pain as it filled me up, closing my eyes before opening them to see a wide and devilish smile across her face. She again pushed me all the way back and all the way forward, again giggling at the situation I was in. John came around to the front of the machine and gently pushed her aside, taking control of the handle. He wasn't as gentle with me as he began quickly moving me back and forth, having all 10" of the plug push inside of me, the thickness at the base feeling like it was splitting me in half. He never relented and continued this torture for a few minutes while the woman walked circles around the machine, sometimes reaching underneath to slide one of her fingers inside of me as the plug exited to keep me completely filled up. I pleaded with them to stop, but that seemed to just encourage John to go faster and faster. He finally let go of the handle and let me rock on my own, slowing down with each rock but still feeling the plug penetrate me and then the fork shock me. Tears welled in my eyes as they walked away. I overheard the woman requesting for John to purchase one, then heard John put an order in for one at the front desk. As they exited the store, Alice shot me a thumbs up as if I had done a great job. I gave a sarcastic smile which was interrupted by yet another shock to my ass.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
989 Followers