Trapped and Trained Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
985 Followers

This is how it went for the next two and a half hours. I would settle into my slow and steady rhythm, growing accustomed to taking the plug halfway in and then rocking backwards until just before the fork shocked me, then rocking forwards yet again until someone would notice me. They would then examine the machine for a few minutes until they understood how it worked, then they would undoubtedly grasp the handle and take control of my motions until they were satisfied.

Finally, after 3 hours on the machine and, by my count, eight sales of it, Alice came over to me and released me. She pulled me to my feet, the crotch of my thong dangling down to my mid thigh as it was no longer attached to the waistband behind me. I woozily stood there with my arms still trapped behind me, pleading with her to let me go home now. She just shook her head and led me back towards the front desk, past Miss Vicki's office and into a room with a large 3 on it. Inside there was a table that looked like something out of a gynecologist's office.

Alice released my arms from behind me, but they were now useless as they were so weak, as was the rest of my body. I had given up any resistance long ago anyways as I knew I was essentially powerless with all of the different types of mental and physical control they possessed over me. I was somewhat glad that my mind still rebelled against them and that I periodically showed them that I did not agree with their actions, but I also somewhat hoped that I would just accept it. No, that would never happen I told myself - I would eventually be free of all of this. I'd move far, far away and start a new life, pushing all of this out of my memory.

All of that would have to wait though, as Alice moved behind me and unzipped my corset, allowing it to fall to the floor and for my breasts to bounce around, exploring their new freedom. Alice then picked me up and placed me on the table. She placed my legs inside of the awaiting stirrups, strapping them into place and then spreading them apart until she was satisfied, then locking them into place as well. I tried squeezing my legs back together but there was absolutely no give in this machine. She allowed my arms to remain free, knowing that there was nothing I could do to the padlocks keeping my legs in place and that I was trapped in more ways than one anyways. She hit a switch on the side of the table and the recliner portion of the table slowly raised up until I was now basically sitting up on the table, staring down at my crotch just barely hanging off the edge of it.

Alice walked out of the room and I heard voices in the hallway. Before the door could completely shut, Miss Vicki was now walking in, still dressed to die for in her dominatrix outfit. She came over to me and pulled on the straps holding my legs in place, ensuring that everything was secure. She nodded in approval and then went to a table with a cloth covering it. She pulled off the cloth and I immediately began to plead with her to let me go, to not use the items on the table.

I couldn't see everything, but I definitely made out a few dildos and some nipple clamps, along with some kind of a metal object that I'd never seen before but that I was sure I wouldn't enjoy. Miss Vicki saw me staring at it and immediately picked it up, bringing it over for me to see.

"This is a speculum, Candi. It's what I'm going to use to train that pussy of yours to open nice and wide. You see, this part goes inside of you - see how it comes apart so wide when I push this lever? That's what I'll do while it is deep inside your pussy. Then you see this screw right here? As I turn that screw, the speculum locks in its position - can you imagine your hole stretching this wide? Well - you won't have to imagine it here in a few minutes, because we're using it first. And you won't be leaving this room until your groans of pain can convince me that they're actually moans of pleasure through your pussy being penetrated. Remember back to the videos you watched and convince me that you know what to do while you're being fucked and maybe I won't make you come back tomorrow and will instead allow you to recover for a few days. That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

That would sound nice if my home wasn't just another place of hell. A few days at home surely wouldn't be spent recovering but instead furthering my descent into submission through some more web cam shows or whatever else my perverted Master could think of. If he was still calling the shots, at least. Maybe Miss Vicki was in control now and I really would have a few days to recover. I had to hope for that and had to believe her in order to get through all of this. I felt the cold metal at the opening to my pussy.

"Mmm, I can already see that the monkey rocker opened you up a touch. Sounds like your demonstration had the desired results on my customers and that I made quite a few sales on that item today. I'll have to keep the effectiveness of that in mind as I get more new items in. People are always coming up with more and more perverted and penetrative machines, you'd be absolutely amazed at their creativity! But, anyways, enough sex shop talk - let's get back to business."

I felt the two arms of the speculum enter deep inside of me. This isn't so bad I thought. Then I watched as she slowly started to press on the lever. I felt the arms push against the boundaries of my hole and then continue to push, splitting me further and further apart. She continued to push as I wiggled and squirmed in the chair, doing everything I could not to rip the thing out of me, fearful of the consequences I would encounter. Wider and wider she allowed it to go. Just before I felt like I was going to pass out in pain, I saw her turn the screw and then step away. The speculum did not give at all, keeping my gaping hole stretched out as she returned to her table of goodies.

"Beautiful" she said as she returned. I hadn't seen what she had grabbed from the table until she pulled out a replica of the plug that had just been inside of me. I watched her insert it halfway with zero resistance before pulling it back out. I was stretched so wide that I didn't even feel it inside of me! She looked at me and then shook her head disappointingly.

"You don't just sit there and watch yourself getting fucked, sweetie. That's not how they did it in the videos, is it?"

She went to the table again and brought the nipple clamps over. My lips quivered as I watched the teeth of each wrap around my fake nipples, the pain shooting down into my actual ones as the teeth over mine answered in response. I inhaled quickly in pain but resisted the urge to scream, knowing that she would just find pleasure in that. She looked at me expectantly and then seemed almost satisfied before going back to the table. I watched her pick up a thick 8" dildo, then grab a strap on harness, sliding it up her legs and then pushing the dildo into place.

"Let's try this again. Maybe those clamps will help you focus."

She positioned herself between my legs, the black cock jutting out from the exposed crotch of her black leather thong. I watched the dildo again start to disappear inside of me. I did my best to give a moan of pleasure, but it came out flat and obviously rehearsed. Miss Vicki ignored it and began to slowly fuck me, even though I could hardly feel anything through the speculum I still tried to moan with her thrusts, but that is all I did. Miss Vicki again was upset as she pulled the cock out of me and went back to her table.

She picked up weights for the nipple clamps and returned to me, clipping the weights onto the chains of the clamps. These weights were heavier than anything I had taken the previous night with Alice and made me writhe in pain on the table, again doing my best to resist the urge to rip them off of me and temporarily relieve the pain. Miss Vicki slid the speculum out of me and went back to her table, putting it down and then removing the 8" dildo and replacing it, to my horror, with an even larger, even thicker one. It must have been 10" long and 2.5" across. She returned to her position between my legs.

"Maybe this one will get a fucking slut like you off" she said as I felt the head of the dildo against my hole. She placed her hands on my thighs to gain some leverage and then thrust forward, immediately pushing my hole apart and sliding in half of the dildo. I gasped as the feeling was so different from the speculum, then watched as she removed it and then waited just outside of my pussy, looking at me expectantly. My sense came to me.

"Please, mmmmmm, please fuck me with that big beautiful cock. I need it, I'll be the slut you want me to be just please fuck me like a dirty little whore."

I leaned on some of the phrases I had heard from the videos. A tiny smile flashed across Miss Vicki's face and I again felt the dildo at my hole. I arched my back up off of the table and let my hands run across my body as she slid the dildo in again. I put all of my male sense aside and moaned with all I could as the dildo went full hilt inside of me. My hands cupped my breasts and squeezed them as she began to fuck me, my moaning filling the room as she stroked in and out. I was so ashamed as I heard myself moaning like a whore.

Miss Vicki's hands went to my breasts, pinching the clamps and pulling on them as my moans now mixed in with squeals, my back arching further off of the table as I moved my hands down to my fake pussy, playing with where my clit would be before sliding a few fingers inside of it, feeling my trapped cock deep underneath. Miss Vicki picked up her pace and was now full on fucking me, the opposite end of the dildo obviously stimulating her clit as she went to town on my pussy. Her moans began to answer mine as I again spoke dirty to her, trying my best to get out of this with this being my last experience here.

"Oh god yes, that's it, right there! Fuck me harder, harder, harder! That's it, YES! MMMMM!"

Finally she paused while the cock was deep inside of me, her body convulsing as an orgasm coursed through her body. She closed her eyes and squeezed my breasts tightly. After a minute she opened her eyes and smiled a proud smile before removing the cock from me and walking directly out of the room. More talking outside of the door before Alice strode in with a smile on her face as well.

"Wow, Candi - that sounded fucking hot from outside the door. I can't wait to watch the video."

With that she pointed to the corners of the room where I saw multiple cameras trained on me.

"we're going to splice that together and make a nice little advertisement for you I'm sure. You really took it like a slut from what I could hear. Miss Vicki was moderately satisfied. She said you were still rough and it was still obvious that you were faking it, but she liked the effort. You're to get dressed in this outfit and then report to her office before you are allowed to leave. Good job!"

She released the straps and the lock on the stirrups and I felt my feet drop to the floor. Alice threw an outfit at me, different from the one I had arrived in. I looked at her expecting more to wear but she just left me there in the room to get dressed in this revealing outfit.

It was a red flyaway gown, if you wanted to call it a gown. The top was a halter top with lacy red detail around the cups, meeting underneath in a red bow with a jewel in the middle. From there, the material never came together again, with a sheer lacy material running from underneath the cups and down the sides to the ground. It also flew away in the back, leaving my ass on full display. It came with a matching thong and red garter. In the middle of the waistband of the thong was another red bow. I groaned in displeasure and slid off what was left of my old thong and replaced it with this new one, feeling the string slide into place. I put on the dress, adjusting it to ensure the cups supported my glue on breasts. I took the attached garters and hooked them onto my white fishnet stockings - cursing myself for wishing I had a garter belt earlier in the night. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how much of my body was in view. The dress basically just covered up my breasts and left the rest naked.

I walked out of the room, feeling the sides of the dress lift up as I walked, putting me even more on display. I walked down the hallway to Miss Vicki's office, where she was again taking meticulous notes on her computer spreadsheets. She saw me walk in and motioned for me to take a seat.

"Well, Candi - you had an adequate session today, so I'm ready to send you home. Don't fret, you won't be required to ride the subway in that outfit - it's much too nice to be in such a filthy place. Instead, Jeffrey will be giving you a ride home in one of our town cars. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with a way to thank him for the ride upon arrival at your apartment."

I was glad to not be required to ride the subway home, but at least then I had some semblance of control over whether I partook in sexual acts. From the tone of Miss Vicki's voice, I knew she was expecting me to "thank" Jeffrey with another "perfect blowjob". I sighed and followed Jeffrey out of the store, past the monkey rocker display that made me shiver to my core to think back about. He opened the front door for me and I slid inside, watching him walk around with a smile on his face as he jumped into the driver's seat.

It was a short ride home and, as we pulled into my complex's parking lot, he locked the doors, looking at me expectantly. I again sighed as I unbuckled myself and shifted my weight to face him. His pants were already unzipped with his flaccid cock laying like a dormant snake across his thigh. I swallowed and went to work, breathing on the head, licking up and down the shaft until he once again took control, shoving his monster cock deep down my throat over and over again until he finally shot yet another load down my throat. I again remembered to take the load and play with it in my mouth until it was gone, at which time he unlocked my door and nodded for me to get out. As I was climbing out I felt him smack my ass roughly, causing me to jump and hurriedly exit, slamming the door angrily behind me.

I walked to my apartment and let myself in the unlocked door, remembering that my car was parked at the subway. Not that it really mattered since I had left the key at the store - I was sure it would find its way home whenever it was required to be there. I saw a note on the TV telling me to go to the computer in my fetish room. I was dreading having to put on a webcam show dressed as I currently was and timidly made my way inside. The computer was opened to my email account, with a new message waiting to be opened.

I opened the email, seeing that it was from an address at Miss Vicki's store. Inside there was a video attachment. I opened the attachment to see that it was an edited video of Miss Vicki fucking me, complete with audio of me calling myself a dirty whore, asking her to fuck me harder, moaning like a bitch in heat. The body of the email told me to go to "my" web site. I hesitantly opened the site and typed in the address, my jaw dropping as a copy of the video popped up on the screen with the subtitle:

"CANDI THE COCK SLUT - EAGERLY UNDERGOING INTENSE TRAINING TO BE THE BEST COCK HUNGRY WHORE YOU'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. CALL THE NUMBER FLASHING BELOW TO RESERVE HER SERVICES FOR YOUR PARTY NEEDS IN THE NEAR FUTURE!"

This was just getting out of control. Now they were trying to make it sound like I was voluntarily going through training to be better at being a slut, complete with video evidence. And reserving me for parties? Not a chance. I leaned back in the chair, trying to think of how I was going to get out of this, until I felt someone behind me. Before I could turn around I felt a sharp pain in my neck, then blackness.

I woke up on my back, going down some kind of a hallway. I was strapped down, watching the lights pass by above me. I saw a few faces with medical masks on. I leaned my head up, seeing some kind of black markings on my chest around my breasts and nipples. The fake breasts were gone, but I was still groggy. I made out a conversation between someone and what I assumed was some kind of a doctor.

"So, we'll perform the procedures as detailed in the report you reviewed earlier. And have you made a decision on what to do with her genitals?" the doctor asked to the mystery person.

Panicking, I struggled woozily against the restraints, but before I could hear an answer I felt another pain in my neck, then back to blackness. What was happening to me?

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
985 Followers