Trapped and Trained Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

The endless line of people began passing me by. The first twenty or thirty people were very standoffish, apparently not sure how far they could go. They would caress my ass or give my breasts a gentle squeeze and I would moan as I was told and quietly thank them for the attention. Eventually they became more adventurous, with the spankings and squeezings coming more quickly and much harder, but still I moaned like the whore they wanted me to be and thanked them through gritted teeth as they walked off, usually laughing at me.

Then what I dreaded most started to happen. I felt the string of my thong slid to the side by one person, then the invasion of a small finger roaming inside of me. Others saw this happening I guess and decided to do it as well, eventually shoving two, then three, then four fingers inside of my "pussy". Whenever the string would make its way back between my ass cheeks they didn't stop, some instead taking advantage of the crotchless panties and instead putting their fingers inside my fake pussy, gliding their fingers along my now engorged cock as I gave genuine moans of pleasure until their hands disappeared. The ring on my cock prevented me from ejaculating and my head was spinning as the unintended massages of it continued.

Emboldened by this, the last grouping of people grew even more daring. There on the table on front of me one man put down his cock, the head inches from my lips. I reached out my tongue and stroked the head of it for a while before taking it in my mouth, swirling my plaid tongue ring ball on the head of his cock, still moaning into it as I felt new fingers enter my ass (pussy). He began getting into it and quickened the pace, finally shoving it deep down my throat and depositing his load inside of me, too deep for me to bring the cum up and play with it as I had learned to do in the video. He pulled it out of my mouth with me panting, squeaking out a thank you as he zipped up and walked off the stage. Quickly a woman jumped up on the table, spreading her legs and shoving her pussy into my face, pulling my hair to drive my tongue deep inside her as the crowd went crazy down below. She held me tight against her body, stealing all of my avenues for breath away as I licked as hard and as deep as I could into her before she sent a gush of juices out of her pussy and into my mouth, some dripping onto the table that I was made to lick up as well. This continued for the last ten or so people, but thankfully no cocks or dildos entered my pussy, just a multitude of fingers. I couldn't believe I was thankful for that.

Miss Vicki made her way back onto the stage, clapping and thanking everyone for their participation, then having me thank them as well, the cameras zooming in on the smears of cum on my face and lips before one of Miss Vicki's associates came to the stage and wiped my face off, then reapplied a thick dose of the dark red lipstick back onto my lips. Miss Vicki again came down to my ear.

"Now, I'm going to uncuff you, and keep in mind my threat from that day in my office is still very much in play. You do as you're told and remember to be a good little bitch and you won't have to receive any more punishments tonight. Let's see if you can improve on your performance from last time, but this time with a real cock inside of you, hmm? When I uncuff you I want you to walk over to that teacher's desk. Before you hope up on it you will remove your panties entirely, but leave the skirt and stockings on. Then you will get up on the desk on your hands and knees, your goodies facing the crowd."

I hated her and hated even more knowing that I had no other options. I felt the cuffs being released and humbly walked over to the desk, swaying my ass unintentionally as I walked in the high heels, eliciting cat calls from the audience. I stopped in front of the desk and slid my panties down and over my heels one by one, then hopped up on the desk, feeling my breasts bounce from the movement. I rolled over to my stomach and raised up on my hands and knees, feeling the weight of my breasts pulling away from my body - it was a new feeling for me as I had grown used to the feeling of the glue pulling the fake breasts, but this time it was my actual skin and my actual breasts swaying around under me, the steel balls of my nipple piercings accentuating the look. I heard Miss Vicki behind me.

"I would now like to ask for a few volunteers. You see, one of Candi's requests tonight was to have a train run on her, followed by a surprise that I have for her to follow. Let's see - you, you, you and you there in the back, come on up here."

Four men made their way onto the stage to the applause of the crowd. I saw many hands go back down, volunteers that had been passed by. The men stood in front of the crowd and proudly removed their pants. I craned my neck to see that they all had plenty to be proud of - not one appeared to be less than 7" and they all seemed thick. They were all about the same height as the first man approached, his cock perfectly lined up with my pussy as I felt the pressure against my hole. It hadn't been invaded in over two weeks so it had grown tight once again, just how I wanted it to always be, but this man's cock had other plans. He pushed through my barrier and in no time was balls deep inside of me, the crowd completely silent. Miss Vicki walked over to me with a yardstick in her hands and landed it flush against my ass cheeks, a reminder that I was to play to the crowd.

I dipped down and placed my forehead on the table to hold myself there. I moaned with each of his thrusts, trying to remember the moans that girls I had previously fucked would make and to imitate them. I moved my hands along my body as cameras zoomed in on them, first caressing my breasts, then slowly making my way down my belly and to my fake pussy, inserting my fingers inside of it. I found that I could massage my cock from here and did so, making my moans more genuine to the pleasure of the crowd. They began to cheer the man on with each stroke, sending him over the edge and sending a gush of warm gooey jizz inside of me. The next man wasted no time and immediately shoved his cock inside of me as well before any of the previous cum could leak out, pumping me furiously and roughly as I continued to moan and play with my fake pussy. Once the second man had shot his load, the third man again got to me after only a few drops had leaked out. I could feel the mass of cum residing inside of me and it was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. This man was smacking me hard on the ass as he thrust in and out of me. I moved my hands again, this time spreading my ass cheeks wide, trying to get him to stop spanking me but instead he grabbed my wrists and used them as leverage to fuck me even harder. My moans were now alternating between fake pleasure and genuine pain as his massive cock pushed deep inside of me, pushing the cum that was already in me even deeper as well. My breasts were bouncing with his strokes, causing a new kind of discomfort as they flailed up and down rapidly as his pace quickened and he got rougher. He shot a massive load in, and just as his cock exited I felt the final man inside of me, resuming the pounding that my pussy was taking. He was the biggest of them all and wasted no time in going all the way inside, my moans and groans becoming louder and louder now. He picked up to a furious pace, the pain to an almost intolerable state in my pussy until he unleashed the biggest deposit of them all, pausing inside of me for what felt like ten seconds as I felt stream after stream shooting deep down in me.

When he pulled out I felt it all brewing to the top until finally a mass of cum exited my pussy. A long, steady stream flowed out of my and collected on the table underneath me. The crowd gasped and cheered as it just kept on coming, finally trickling to a halt. Miss Vicki just looked at the puddle of cum on the table and looked at me - she didn't have to say anything, I knew what was expected of me as I turned myself around on the table and began to lap it up, the crowd laughing at my obedience and apparent eagerness to do this. Once all of it was gone, Miss Vicki helped me off of the table and led me back over to the student desk. She took a bright red dildo with a suction cup on the end and placed it on the seat, then had me center myself over it and lower myself onto it, the crowd again clapping as it all slowly disappeared into me. She then cuffed my legs to the bottom of the desk and my arms behind me before going back to address the crowd.

"For all of those who were turned down for the opportunity to experience my new pet, don't worry. Now is your opportunity. My surprise for little miss Candi is her first ever bukkake. I would like for each and every man in attendance here that wishes to participate in this to line up at the bottom of the stage. We will bring you up in groups of six, at which time you will all gather around Candi and stroke yourself to completion. Once you have shot your load on her face or in her awaiting mouth, feel free to rub your cock on her breasts or in her mouth to clean it off. Now, please line up and let's get this started."

A bukkake? What the fuck was a bukkake was all I could think about. Miss Vicki saw the confusion on my face and again was in my ear.

"Yes, sweetie - this is something you'll grow very accustomed to. You see, all of these men are going to gather around you in groups of six, at which time you'll open your mouth as wide as you can - and you WILL open your mouth and you WILL keep it open, or else - while they all masturbate inches from your face. Then, either one by one or possibly all at the same time, they will each orgasm, shooting streams of their sperm all across your face and in your waiting mouth. It should be quite the ending to your debut show."

My mouth opened, but not because I was told to for this bukkake, it was out of shock. I looked at the line and saw that there had to be nearly 80 or 90 men in it, all with their pants either down or unzipped, already stroking their cocks to an erection. Without any wait, the first group of six walked over to the desk. Miss Vicki looked at me expectantly and I sighed, leaning my head back and opening my mouth as I saw all six cocks come into view. Hands furiously began stroking them as each of the men groaned and moaned, the noise of their hands stroking their cocks all I was able to hear. Two of them men suddenly aimed their cocks down at me and slowed their stroking. I watched as two streams simultaneously came at me, one shooting directly in my mouth while the other went over my cheeks and nose. Two others followed immediately, again one hitting the roof of my mouth as the other went down my forehead and over my nose. The last two shot together as well on either side of me, splashing their loads on my cheeks and into the corners of my mouth. I felt cocks rubbing against my body all over, some cleaning their cocks off by sliding them between my breasts, while two men simultaneously shoved their softening cocks inside of my mouth.

Once the cocks were all cleaned up, the group left as I tried to swallow down the cum sitting in my mouth before feeling the yardstick slap across my breasts, causing me to shriek and again open my mouth and lean back, again seeing six masturbating cocks fill my field of vision. I don't know how they did it, but all six men in this group managed to cum within two or three seconds of each other, combining to make one massive load of cum fall on my face and in my mouth. My eyes were forced close as streams were shot over it, not allowing me to see when a man was getting close or where it would be coming from, each new load a surprise. Over and over the groups came and went, literally.

By the end it felt like I had a mask of cum stuck to my face. As the last group finished and left the stage I heard a loud round of applause fill the club. My hands were freed from behind me, but Miss Vicki whispered that I was only to wipe my eyes clean and to leave the rest. I took my fingers and wiped gobs of cum from my eyelids, only for Miss Vicki to grab my hands and lead them to my mouth where I sucked them clean. My legs were uncuffed and I was brought to my feet, feeling the dildo slide out of me. I was brought to the edge of the stage where I could see the cameras zoomed in on my face. I was right - my face seemed almost entirely white from the creamy cum covering it, dripping down my neck and onto my breasts. Miss Vicki slapped me on the ass and made me take a bow, then spun me around and walked me towards the back of the stage as the curtain closed before she walked back out to an encore.

She appeared again from the curtain, a smile on her face as she approached me.

"Good show, pet, very good indeed! I'm surprised with how well you handled that and can't wait for the more advanced shows that we'll get to down the road. You're showing wonderful potential, but still have quite a bit of refining that we'll have to go through. And these tits and those lips... that plastic surgeon worked wonders on you. Once you've been on that estrogen for another few months and I get through with you, you'll be simply to die for, a machine built for sexual pleasure. Speaking of which, that show really did a number on me."

She unzipped the back of her red skirt and let it fall to the ground, stepping out of it and standing in front of me with just her black corset and crotchless panties, her thigh high black boots now looking longer than ever. She had me lie down on my back and then, facing my feet, lowered herself down onto my cum covered face. My mouth was centered over here pussy before she slid forward, moving my mouth to her ass as she sat down. I started licking, listening to her moans as they were muffled from her thighs closed over my ears. Finally she had enough of me licking her asshole and moved back again, allowing me to take her pussy back in her mouth, tasting the remnants of the cum that was sliding around on my face and onto her pussy. She continuously manipulated my breasts, pinching all around them, twisting my nipples, slapping them from side to side, tugging on them as I helplessly sat under her. She ground her pussy on my face for what felt like fifteen minutes, sometimes extremely fast, other times slow and methodical, before I finally felt her body convulsing on top of me. Finally my mouth filled with a gush of her juices mixed with traces of cum as I swallowed it down.

She rolled off of me, her legs still spread and motioned for me to crawl to her. I did as she wanted as she made me lick her pussy and thighs, cleaning the cum that had come off of my face and onto her body. I cringed as I licked it all clean, swallowing every last glob before she made me collect the rest off of my face and body into my hands and lick those clean as well. She then collected my clothes and walked off with them, leaving me there in just my skirt, garter, stockings and heels, telling me to get some rest over the next few days and to watch the videos that she had left out for me at my apartment multiple times before our next meeting. I watched as she walked out the door, signaling to a man that I was ready to go as he led me back out to the town car and took me home.

I again sat in the back seat on top of a towel he had laid down so I didn't stain his precious car seat, again in total silence as he drove me home. He cracked his window as I apparently reeked of cum before pulling up to my apartment and hurrying me out of the car. I scurried out of the car and ran to my apartment, closing the door behind me and immediately throwing off my clothing once I was inside, dashing to the shower. I turned on the hot water and jumped inside, feeling the stickiness of the cum washing away as I slid my hands over my breasts and looked at my sexy blond hair drape over my shoulders. My hands traveled down over my smooth belly, ass and legs, touching my fake pussy as they wandered down, cleaning every inch of my body... my amazingly sexy body that I hated with every ounce of my being. I looked up to the corner of the shower and saw the red light of a camera staring at me, reminding me that I wasn't alone in this shower and that viewers from all over were probably masturbating at this very moment as they watched me wash myself. I hated all of them too.

I finally jumped out of the shower after all of the hot water was used up and dried myself off. I left a towel on, still getting used to tying it above my breasts rather than my waist as I walked out to the living room, drying off my hair with another towel. I saw the videos on the table and scoffed... along with a few more porn videos, apparently now I had to learn how to give the perfect striptease and lap dance as well... the same women were on the cover of Seduction 101, guess it must have been a box set of how to be a whore.

Walking back to the bedroom I happened to glance into the room where my tanning bed was, noticing that there was now also a stripper pole in there as well as a mannequin sitting in a chair, a dildo strapped to him forming an erection under his pants. Fucking perfect, I said under my breath, walking back to the bedroom to put on the outfit left for me on the bed.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers