Trapped in Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I retraced the path taken by the car as it had careened off the road. Amber had been extremely lucky that the car hadn't flipped on its way down the hill. Where her car sat now was at the edge of a small creek. The little valley sloped gently upward in each direction parallel to the road. She had come off the road at a point where the slope had been shorter and less steep. If she had exited the highway at the point we had walked down she might very well have been killed.

I explored the slope a bit more and found a way to get onto the highway without much of a climb and decided that would probably be the best rout for our return to the motor home.

I turned back to Amber's little Geo and saw that Amber was still sitting motionless in the drivers seat of the car with the rain pouring off the roof into the car and over her.

I slogged back, bent over and looked at Amber. She was almost completely out of it. I recognized the symptoms of hypothermia in her expression. I had spent twenty years in the wilds of Alaska and had seen many cases of hypothermia. I had been the victim of it a few times myself.

Most of the time it took a lot more to cause a hypothermic reaction than a short exposure to a cold rain, maybe it was her small mass; maybe she hadn't eaten enough lately, I don't know. All I knew was that from the looks of it I knew she was definitely in a bad way right now.

I looked into the Geo. On the passengers seat was a small handbag. On the back seat was a daypack that I figured was filled with clothing. I walked around the car and opened the passenger side door. I reached into the back seat, grabbed the pack and put it on the passengers seat.

I unzipped one of the pockets and was not surprised to see a lacey black bra inside. I grabbed the handbag from the seat and quickly stuffed it inside the pack. I adjusted the straps on the pack and pulled it on. Taking a final look around I noticed that the keys were still in the ignition; I pulled them out and stuck them in my pocket.

Closing the door I walked back around to the drivers side. Amber still sat there motionless. I reached out my hand and yelled into the deluge, "Come on sweetie. We need to get you back to the vehicle."

She sat there unmoving for a moment before slowly raising her arm and extending her hand toward me. I took her small hand in mine, she was like ice, and her skin was so cold I knew for sure that we were in trouble if she wasn't warmed up quickly.

I pulled her up from the seat and wrapped my right arm around her to keep her from collapsing onto the muddy ground. Shining the flashlight ahead of us I directed our path up the gentle slope of the small valley toward the road. We hadn't gone any more than a dozen steps when Amber began to stumble and then started to slide from my grip.

I put the flashlight under my left arm, turned Amber toward me and bent to lift her onto my shoulder in a fireman's lift. I heard a muted grunt when I bounced her light body to get it positioned better on my shoulder, and then started up the slick mud of the slope.

The trek was more slip and slide than walk and when I finally reached my vehicle I was breathing quite hard and despite the cold mountain storm had worked up a healthy sweat.

I walked up the roadside of the vehicle, opened the driver's door to the motor home, and pushed Amber inside. I sat Amber in the drivers seat and then I stepped inside myself. The warmth of the interior was a welcome respite from the cold gale of the mountain storm. I lifted Amber from the driver's seat, and plopped her down on the couch before turning to secure the door.

Amber sat there unmoving. "Are you ok?" I asked as I pulled off the backpack and then my hat and wet sweater. I continued to undress as I watched Amber sit there immobile. First pulling off my shirt and then my boots, quickly followed by my pants. I quickly stood in front of her shivering in my underwear.

I pushed the hood back from her head, placed my hand under her chin and lifted it to where I could look into her eyes. She stared blankly back at me, I don't think that she was even aware of my presence at that time.

I let go of her chin and it dropped to her chest like a sleeper. I walked toward my bedroom and pulled an old pair of sweats from the dresser. I hurriedly pulled them on and walked to the bathroom. I knelt to the floor, pulled opened a panel and turned a couple of valves. Then I checked the content of my water tank and finding more than enough water there I turned on the hot water in the shower.

Letting the water run to warm up I returned to the living area and pulled Amber to her feet. I quickly pushed the raincoat from her drenched body. Her skin was practically blue she was so cold. I began to pull her wet t-shirt off of her and she began to weakly struggle.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You bastard, leave me alone." She objected as she futilely flailed at me. I guess that she thought I was going to rape her and although the desire for her might have run high in me at other times right then my only desire was to get her warmed up.

I finally got her t-shirt off of her and looked for a second at her petite form. She was definitely well formed and fully packed. A nice package to gaze upon at other times, but right now she looked like someone had poured blue food coloring over her skin.

Where her breasts would have normally been a rosy pink, the skin was a skim milk blue and her blue veins stood out like road maps on her skin.

I left her bra on and began to pull her shorts down. She raised her knees to fend me off and I caught a knee to the chin for my efforts. Eventually she stood before me, an indignant little package of disheveled beauty in her muddy, rain soaked underwear.

I took her by the shoulder and almost carried her toward the bathroom. The hot water was gushing from the shower by that time and the room was filled with steam. Once inside I closed the door to the bathroom and reached into the shower to adjust the cold water so that she wouldn't be scalded. Then I pushed her into the shower stall and under warm flow of water.

She stood there for a moment under the warm cascade, still seeming oblivious but at least standing up mainly under her own power. I reached to her back and released the clasp of her bra. It popped free and hung suspended from her shoulders. I pushed the shoulder straps free and the brassiere slid down her arms and landed on the floor of the shower.

I took a minute to take in the beauty of her round firm boobs before I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her underwear. I had managed to push them down past her buttocks when Amber finally came to life and moved her legs slightly to assist with removal of her soiled cotton panties.

The panties slid to the floor of the shower next to the bra. I leaned over to pick them up and hung them on the washcloth rack on the side of the enclosure. The warm water from the spray soaked my hair and ran down my neck as I leaned into the shower.

I inspected her legs and buttocks with more than a clinical interest. They were covered with dirt and mud and festooned with a myriad of small scratches from her slide down the slope, but they were still infinitely alluring. I ran my hand lightly over them and mud washed down her legs into the floor drain.

I pulled my head out of the spray, and removed my sweatshirt. I grabbed a bar of soap from the sink and lathered it up in my wet hands. I ran my hands once again over her legs and lathered up her still cool flesh. I stroked the dirt and mud from her skin, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh under my stroking fingers as I worked my way up her body to her ass.

After removing the sheen of mud on her soft skin I saw that she had the beginnings of large bruises on her buttocks. "You must have really hurt yourself when you fell." I muttered to a still oblivious Amber as I gently stroked her soft and resilient ass.

I ran my finger down the crack of her butt, rationalizing that I needed to make sure all of the mud was gone. Actually the crack was caked with wet crud too so it wasn't much of a rationalization after all. She didn't move at all as my finger gently stroked the entrance to her anus. I didn't linger there but an instant before moving on to lathering up the rest of her petite form.

I ran my hands over the soft, firm skin of her back, using the bar of soap to remove the light coating of grime, and then over her shoulders and up her neck to her hair. Amber had clumps of mud and debris adorning her brown locks. I pulled small sticks and grass blades from her tresses before reaching into the rack for the shampoo.

I poured a bit of the shampoo into my hand and rubbed it onto both my hands before applying it to Amber's hair. As I rubbed it into her soiled mane I dislodged mud and dirt with my fingers. The suds turned brown as I washed her hair clean. As I scrubbed her hair, Amber slightly inclined her head back to let me have a better access.

I reached around Amber to take the showerhead from its holder. I pulled it around and directed its flow at her head, moving it back and forth as I gently massaged the muddy soap from her scalp. The water ran brown down her back for a moment before turning clear.

I moved the flow down her back to her buttocks. I massaged the warm deluge across her firm cheeks. I definitely spent more time here than necessary but if she didn't object I sure wouldn't.

I really got caught up in what I was doing as I moved the showerhead down her body to her legs and back up. Stroking her soft skin as I went.

I washed her hair once more before replacing the showerhead in its holder on the wall of the shower. I then reached across her body, gently grasped her shoulder and turned her toward me.

I took the time to drink in the sight of her lovely form for an instant before grabbing the bar of soap once more and commencing to cleanse the front of her body. The sight of her firm round breasts, flat stomach, and sparse brown pubic hair made me catch my breath and my pulse began to rise. Finally shaking my head, I tore my eyes from her sweet young body and returned to the task at hand.

I lathered soap over her shoulders and gently rubbed the dirt from her soft skin using my fingers to gently probe her flesh. She seemed to be complete relaxed and at ease with my ministrations as my hands moved across her chest to tenderly cleanse the dirt from the soft skin of her breasts.

Her breasts were firm and although not large appeared lovely on her petite frame. They may have been enhanced, but I didn't see a scar under them so I assumed that they were one hundred percent natural.

I spread the soap over her soft skin and followed up with a gentle stroking of my fingers across the soft flesh of her resilient orbs. The soap left her skin slick and smooth. I gently squeezed her breasts as I cleaned them and watched her chest rise and fall and her breathing deepen as I softly probed at her flesh.

Amber's nipples stood large and erect, like stiff erasers nestled in large rosettes of her brown aureole. I gently stroked her nipples and thought I detected a shudder and a quiet intake of breath from her half open mouth.

I reached for the showerhead and began to rinse her chest, moving the warm spray across her now pink flesh and following the stream of water with the gentle stroking of my hand.

I moved the shower flow up and over her shoulders. I gently stroked and rubbed her soft shoulders before moving up to her angelic face.

I directed the flow of water over the top of her head and gently moved it down her face. As I rinsed the skin of her face she gently tilted her head back. She pursed her lips seductively as I rinsed her nose and mouth. I moved my fingers across her mouth to move a lock of her hair and could have sworn she kissed my hand as it grazed her lips.

I moved the water spray back down her torso and was about to use it to invade the sparse pubic hair covering her vagina when I felt a hand on mine. Amber's hand gently touched my hand and then she smoothly grasped the showerhead and said quietly, "That's ok, I can take it from here."

I chuckled as I responded, "Sure, no problem."

I stood up and took in the view of Amber's body once more. She stood there looking at me strangely as she pushed the showerhead between her slightly parted thighs and rinsed her pubic region. I thought I saw a small smile cross her lips just before I slid the door to the shower stall shut.

I picked up my wet sweatshirt from the floor and hung it on a hook. Then I turned, opened the linen closet, pulled out a bath towel and hung it on the wall. Then I stepped out the door and closed it behind me. Once out in the hall I yelled through the door, "And don't forget to use soap. You're a mess!"

"Yeah, ok." She responded dreamily.

I put on a dry shirt before I returned to the living area and fixed myself another drink. The concoction tasted so good that figured I would want some more later so I put on another pot of coffee and settled in with the drink and a magazine as Amber finished her shower.

The minutes passed, it took her so long that I began to worry about her. The coffee finished perking and I turned of the burner. Eventually the bathroom door opened and she stuck her head out.

"You have anything that I can wear? My clothes are all wet." She asked plaintively.

I looked up from my magazine and called back, "Yeah, just go into the bedroom and look. If ya find anything that looks like it'll fit ya just put it on."

"Can't I'm naked." She objected.

"Just wrap a towel around you, I won't look I promise." I responded without looking up.

I heard the door to the bathroom close and then the door to the bedroom closed and the lock rammed home. She wasn't taking any chances with me coming in there with her I guess.

I fixed us both another drink. I put hers on the sideboard while I sat down and sipped on mine. I could hear her rummage through the drawers in the bedroom. I wasn't at all sure that she was going to find anything to put on. I am a large man and she was a small woman, oh well, I mentally wished her good luck to her in her search.

Eventually she opened the door stepped out. I craned my neck and looked down the hall. She stood self-consciously in front of the door wearing an old sweatshirt of mine that hung down to her knees. Her legs were encased in a pair of sweat pants that were much too large and were pushed up on her legs. On her feet she wore an old pair of wool socks that would undoubtedly flap as she walked.

She looked like a luckless waif and I almost laughed, but I figured that would just set off this very volatile girl. "You look good." I lied.

"Thanks." She responded disconsolately and she started walking down the hall.

The socks on her feet did indeed flap as she walked and I had to suppress a laugh. She plopped down on the couch and I'd like to say that she looked lovely, but that was not the case at all. Amber looked more like an elf in a potato sack that anything else, but at least she was dry and warm.

I leaned forward, lifted her drink from the sideboard and handed it to her. She took a sip and said, "Thanks."

"No problem." I responded as I returned to reading my magazine.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. The only sound in the motor home was the purr of the engine and the beat of the rain on the roof.

"Can I have another drink?" Amber asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Knock yourself out." I replied without looking up.

I heard Amber rise from the couch and put her cup down on the counter. I listened to the splash of Irish cream into the cup, followed by the sound of coffee being poured. I looked up just as she was taking a sip from her cup.

"Tastes good don't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure does." She replied appreciatively.

There was a second of silence and then she said, "Oh there's my bag. Why didn't you tell me you brought it up?"

"I forgot all about it." I replied with a shrug.

She picked up the bag and began rummaging through it. "Thank you." She said as she began pulling items from the bag and strewing them across the couch.

"Damn this shits all wet." She stated disappointedly.

"Hang it in the bathroom to dry." I suggested. "Or for that matter just lay it out on the couch if it isn't too awfully wet." I concluded with really thinking.

"Cool, I will." Amber responded as she continued to pull her belongings from her rucksack.

Pretty soon the whole thing was emptied and her clothing was scattered all over the living area of the motor home. There was a pair of jeans here, a sweater there, a black lace bra over there and a very revealing negligee over here. All in all it was a very entertaining and titillating sight to have a woman's unmentionables festooning the furniture of a bachelor's motor home.

"There, they should be dry in no time." She said as she sat down to finish her drink.

We were both silent for a minute and then Amber asked, "What are we going to do about my car?"

I put down my magazine, looked at Amber and replied slowly, " Well, I don't think that I can pull you out with this thing in this weather, and even if I could I don't have enough chain to reach all the way down there. I still think the best thing to do is to drive to the next town and see if we can get somebody to come out here with a big wrecker to pull you out." Amber looked at me somewhat crestfallen and I continued, "The worst that can happen is that we have to wait till morning. If that's the case I can pull into a camp ground and we can have a good rest while we wait."

Amber looked on the verge of tears as she said, "What about my car? Do you think it'll be alright here?"

I responded, "I don't think that your car is going any where right now. And I don't think anybody is going to be coming out here in this weather so it ought to be just fine."

Amber took a small sip and then said plaintively, "I don't know if I'm going to have enough money for a tow truck. Can't you see if you can pull me out?"

I chuckled at that and then replied, "I can't see any way that I can do that babe. But I tell you what, if you're that short on cash, why don't I pick up the tab for the wrecker."

She looked at me dubiously and said, "I don't know how I'll ever repay you." And then she trailed off into silence.

I said, "Don't worry about it. It's on me. And don't worry about repaying me for it either."

She looked at me dubiously and seemed about to say something else when I interjected, "Look, I'm not some pathetic old fart trying to bribe my way into a lovely young lady's pants. I'm a pathetic old fart with a weakness for a damsel in distress. I'd do the same thing for you if you were seventy-five years old and weighed three hundred and fifty pounds. Don't worry about it. It'll be on me with no strings attached."

She didn't seem to be completely convinced, but that wasn't my problem. I got up and poured the coffee into the carafe for safe storage. I put the coffee pot away and got ready for the road.

"Better get comfy." I said as I sat down in the driver's seat and turned off the flashers, "we're about to get underway." I looked into the mirror just as I was about to shut off the interior light and I saw Amber stretch out on the couch.

The drive to the next large town was uneventful. It was farther away than I thought it should have been, but that was a problem of my perception and not of reality. Amber was sound asleep on the couch when we finally pulled into town.

The town was not really all that large but it had five service stations on the main drag, and they were all closed. Two of the stations had a tow service and only one looked to have a tow rig large enough to get Amber's car out of the hole it was in. I stropped in front of that station long enough to get the opening time off of the front door and I drove on.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers