Trapped In Love

Story Info
Gabbi Meets a Stranger.
1.3k words
12.4k
17
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers

Hi, I'm Gabrielle Heart and I'm new. Actually this is my first story to ever be published anywhere. So, I hope you enjoy it and all feedback is welcome!!! Sorry but there's no sex in this chapter. But, there will be, very soon! (Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. Please, be willing to correct me if needed. Also, I'm looking for an editor so if you're open to it please contact me!)

************************************************

'Shit', said Gabbi as she looked at her watch and saw what time it was. 11:35!

'Dammit I wish I had car right now' she thought.

She quickly grabbed her stuff and rushed out of the building. She walked around the corner and looked at the trash filled streets, graffiti covered walls, and numerous homeless people lying about. Since she'd been living in the less fortunate parts of Brooklyn her whole life, she was used to these sights and merely kept walking without a backwards glance.

She lived 21blocks away from the dance studio and hoped all the drug dealers and prostitutes had gone home early on this particular night. To her dismay, they hadn't and every male she walked by tried to stop her. She knew she was late and that her mom would be pissed if she didn't quickly haul ass and make it home.

She stopped at a crosswalk, looked around, and sighed.

'18 more blocks to go' she said.

Ten minutes and seven more blocks later, she heard a car slowing up behind her. She told herself to not turn around, but to keep walking.

'Hopefully whoever the fuck it is will leave me alone' she thought.

They stayed like that for a while. Her walking briskly, while the car followed closely behind. Finally, she heard a car door open, someone getting out, then the car door closing again.

'Aye' called a male voice.

She turned around and looked into the face of the most gorgeous man she's ever seen. The first thing he noticed was his intoxicating blue-gray eyes. Next, she noticed his square jaw and his slightly mused mop of hair. She stared at him longing.

'What am I doing ogling this complete stranger' she thought.

While she was appraising his face, his eyes were ravenously roaming over every inch of her body. With his intense gaze sweeping over her, she felt exposed and naked in her short shorts and cropped tee. When his eyes finally connected with hers she felt as though a jolt of pure electricity shot through her; she couldn't stop staring into the endless depths of his eyes.

At last when she came back to earth, she found him looking at her as though he was expecting her to say something. She fumbled with her words saying,

'Oh, um, Hi I'm uh Gabbi'

He smirked and gave her a glimpse of his amazingly white teeth. She almost swooned at his feet. He kept looking at her as a master would to his pet. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable with his strong gaze.

'Baby, you shouldn't be walking out here alone at night. It's dangerous.'

She felt like a complete and utter fool with her stammering and fumbling of her words.

'Well, uh you see I don't have car so um I have to walk or take the bus. But, of course there's no um bus at this time—

She stopped when he cut her off with a raised hand and motioned for her to follow him to his car. She hesitated slightly, but just kept on following him. She watched him get in and looked around the car noticing that all the rest of the seats were occupied. She looked at him questioning as to where she was supposed to sit. He looked at her, obviously amused at her confused expression.

'Where am i supposed to sit?' she thought.

'Why don't you sit on my lap?' he said answering her unspoken question.

She stood there bewildered and weighed her options.

'Either I could take my chances walking eleven more blocks to my house in the dark, whereas anybody could snatch me up or shoot me. Or I could get in the car with this strange man and his strange friends, while sitting in his lap, and allow him to take me home. ' she mused.

Just as she was beginning to turn him down several gunshots rang through the air. After hearing that, she immediately jumped into his lap and closed the door. He chuckled at her incredulous actions and told the driver to go.

She hadn't realized she was so close to him until she felt his breath tickle her ear.

'You smell good, like vanilla and coconut.'

He twirled a single strand of hair between his forefinger and thumb, and put his other hand possessively on her thigh. She became completely unaware of the other people in the truck and the fact that she was sitting in some strangers lap.

When she looked up into his eyes she saw the cold hardness there, and the ruthless man that lay beneath. She shivered in his arms and he pulled her closer to his body. She laid her head on his muscular chest and started to relax as his aroma filled her nostrils. As he looked at her peaceful form, he started lightly rubbing circles on her back.

She was so wrapped up in his scent that she didn't even notice the yellow tint starting to form in his eyes.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the car pulled up to her house. Sometime during their ride she had closed her eyes. Now, she opened them, and looked around dazed. The mystery man lifted her up and set her out of the car, he kept a strong arm around her waist because she was swaying a little. Eventually, she stood upright and started walking up the path to her front door. Of course, her stranger was right behind her.

They got to the door and she inquired,

'How did you know my address?'

'I've been watching you. I guess it just happened to be a coincidence that you left late and I ran into you while you were walking home.'

'What do you mean you've been watching me? Are you some kind of serial rapist or something?'

He laughed loudly and replied,

'No, babe, I'm not a serial rapist or anything of that sort. I just happened to have taken a keen interest in you.'

'Why?'

'You know, you ask a lot of questions.'

'Well under the circumstances, I think I own the right to know who's following me without my permission! Here you are, some stranger telling me that you're fucking following me. What the hell do you expect me to do!' she shrieked.

She stood there enraged by his bemused expression.

'Are you done?'

'You're a real grade A asshole you know!'

Fast as lightening, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to his. His eyes bored into hers before he finally spoke,

'I won't have you insulting me. That's completely rude. But since you're quite unaware of the rules, I'm going to forget about that little incident.'

Then he let her go and watched as her expression changed from anger to confusion. Never in her life had she been talked to you like. Nonetheless by a stranger!

'I'll be here to tomorrow at 11:00 am to pick you up. So be ready.'

He bent down, kissed her softly on the lips, and left her standing there with her jaw on the ground. She watched him leave and wondered how any man gorgeous or not could manipulate her so easily.

She pulled her key out with shaky fingers and walked inside her empty house. Even well into the night, when she was taking her shower, she was still thinking about her stranger.

After she showered and dried off. She pulled a t-shirt over her head and climbed into bed. Immediately, when her head it the pillow she was fast asleep. She was so deep in her sleep that she didn't even notice the yellow tinted eyes looking at her from a shadowed part of her room.

cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first published story. You appear to be a talented artist if this chapter is anything indication of your writing ability. Chapter 2 posted today which is how I found this story. I'm going there now, can't wait any longer to read more! hehe-he

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
More!

Let's see what else you've got!

MsBerryMsBerryover 12 years ago
Very interesting

Love it thus far. If you need an editor, please feel free to msg me :)

cute2bm3cute2bm3over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You So So Much

Thank You All For Your Feedback And I Will Take Them All Into Consideration. I Didn't Think Anyone Would Like My Story At All But I'm Glad You've Found It Interesting. Again, Thanks So Much And I'm Sure With A Little Bit More Experience I'll Get Better.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I just want more of this story to read.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
As Luck Would Have It Ch. 01 Someone new to the neighborhood.in NonHuman
Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 01 A young half-blood is inspected for marriage.in NonHuman
Fire and Ice Adam and Emma's Saga.in NonHuman
More Stories