Trapped In Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabbi gets ready to meet her stranger.
1.2k words
8.4k
6
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers

Hey sorry it took so long! I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks. (Also, thanks to my editors Heatedreverie and Jasmine Andrews) They helped make this story the best. Also, ' this is for the thoughts and " these are for the dialogue.

*

He ran his fingers lightly down the side of her face as she slept in her bedroom . She was extremely beautiful with caramel skin and curly red hair. She had high cheekbones, a cute button nose, and full pink lips.

Her slender neck and shoulders were connected to a lean and lithe body. As his eyes traveled down her her smooth back he caught a glimpse of a butterfly tattoo peeking out from under the covers. He pulled them down slightly to continue looking at her.

He noticed her perfectly round bubble butt and thought about how he'd like to tie her to his bed with that sexy ass in the air. Despite the gigantic bulge in his pants he didn't take her now and ravage her body as his wolf would have liked to.

'No, we're going to do this the right way. She needs to accept us. We cannot scare her away, if we do that she will never be ours.'

His wolf howled in annoyance and demanded he mate with her now. He reasoned with his inner self until the urge receded into the back of his mind.

"How beautiful," He murmured, looking back at her face.

She slightly stirred and he stepped away into the shadows of her room.

'In time, my wolf, in time.'

He walked toward the window and glanced back at her, marveling at her beauty. He leaped and dropped the 2 stories down from her window. He bounded back into the woods to plan how he would make her his.

*********************************************

Gabbi woke to sunlight streaming through her window making her room warm and inviting. When she sat up, she felt like she had been asleep for days.

There was a deep throbbing pain in the back of her head as though it had been smashed against a brick wall. She couldn't remember anything that had happened yesterday or what she'd done.

She opened the drawer on the bedside table and rummaged around for some Tylenol.

As she was walking into the bathroom to grab a glass of water, yesterday's events returned to her mind in full force. She groaned and thought about how easily she had fallen for a complete stranger; a beautifully toned man with startling gray eyes and well defined features. A man with a gorgeous face and an amazing body to go with it. Someone who could made her wet with just a look, and she imagined that he looked like the type of man that could probably bring her unimaginable amounts of pleasure.

'Oh God,' she thought, 'I'm having illicit thoughts about a man I don't even know.'

She entered her teal colored bathroom and went to turn on the faucet. As she grabbed a glass from the side of the oval cream sink she remembered what he'd said, "I'll be here at 11:00, so be ready."

She looked at the clock on the far wall. It read 9:00 am.

'Dammit, I need to jump in the shower now or I won't be ready.'

She abandoned the glass of water and Tylenol, her headache suddenly gone and turned toward the shower to turn it on. She waited a few seconds for it to get hot and jumped in. While she was soaping up she thought about what she was going to wear.

'I want to look sexy but not too sexy. Also, I don't want to look sleazy. God, I hope he's not into those types of girls.'

'Look at me. I'm thinking about what to wear to impress this stranger.'

'Oh whatever. You need to face the fact that you are obviously attracted to the man, so stop acting like you aren't.'

She laughed bitterly,

"Now I'm talking to my 'inner self.'"

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a big, white, fluffy towel around her, then walked into her room. She headed toward her walk-in closet and opened the double doors.

Any other person who saw her closet would have stood by the doorway with their mouth wide open at all the designer clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry she had. There was Micheal Kors, Juicy Couture, Prada, Jimmy Choo ,Kate Spade, ,Versace and so many more.

She just simply stared at it all, trying to find out what she wanted to wear. After about 30 minutes of looking she'd found the perfect outfit.

She picked out an O'Neill Xoxo strapless white dress. She accented the dress with white lace up gladiator sandals, princess cut diamond earrings, a small pendant heart necklace, and a small white Chanel purse.

After she put everything on, she looked at herself in her floor length 3 way vanity mirror and smiled at how beautiful she looked. After checking every inch of her outfit, she walked toward her dresser mirror and sat down on the stool. She looked at her tumble of red hair and started weaving it into intricate braids and twists and wrapped it around her head.

Her mother had taught her how to do it. Even though she wasn't around a lot, whenever she was, she always taught her new things. New ways to wear her clothes, make-up tips, and advice on how to manage her life and not become overwhelmed.

Just as she thought about her mother, she wondered what she was doing since the house seemed so quiet.

'I'll have to check on her and wake her up when I'm finished putting on my make up.'

Ten minutes later, she was bounding down the long hallway to her mother's room. She opened the door and looked inside her mother's french style bedroom.

"Hmm. I could have sworn she was here. Oh, well."

Gabbi wasn't worried about her mother not being home, she was never home. She probably had one of her rich stock broker boyfriends take her to Paris or something. She did things like that. She wasn't always the best mother, but Gabbi accepted her because her mother had always loved and supported her on anything and everything.

As she made her way down the circular metal steps. Her stomach growled loudly.

'I need to eat something fast before he gets here.'

She looked at the clock and noticed it was 10:59 am.

"Hopefully he's a little late so I can grab a quick bowl of cereal."

She opened the pantry and pulled out a box of Cocoa Puffs. She opened the refrigerator and rooted around until she found the milk. Just as she was opening the cabinet that contained the bowls, the door bell chimed. She glanced at the clock and saw it was 11:00 on the dot.

She started to feel nervous, and anxiety crept up into her stomach. She soothed herself by saying a quick prayer and walked down the hall toward the foyer. She checked herself in the mirror once more and made sure she looked perfect.

The door bell rang a second time.

She approached the door and completely froze with her hand inches away from the doorknob and thought about the man on the other side.

As if he knew she was standing there he said,

"Gabrielle, please open the door. I would like to come in."

Her body reacted before her mind registered what she was doing. But before she knew it, she was face to face with the man she'd been thinking about since she woke up.

cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Carry on with this story PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More,more, more ;)

Just came across your story and its so good, can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please write more! I check everyday! its a great story!

please write more! I check everyday! its a great story!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Gabbi

I like Gabrielle. The fact that she can open her huge closet and wonder what to wear is so girly-girl. She also like what she saw when she looked in the mirror. She seems a very smart girl. I think all of that is about to change. Just wait until she discovers what he his!

Waiting for More

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
Those Eyes She realizes that she's not like everyone else.in NonHuman
As Luck Would Have It Ch. 01 Someone new to the neighborhood.in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Splendour In The Grass Ch. 01 The sun had long disappeared below the horizon.in NonHuman
More Stories