Trapped In Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabbi and her stranger finally meet and then??
2k words
7.6k
8
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers

- - This Indicates Thoughts

He stared angrily at her remaining in the doorway. She wondered what he was so upset about. They didn't talk to each other, they just stood there looking at on another. He with a stony glare, and her with a gaze of curiosity.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, his gaze softened and he smiled saying,

"Hello, love."

"Hi."

Gabbi continued to stare at him, while she was still blocking the doorway.

"Are you going to let me in or do I have to stand here?"

"Oh, um yea, sure."

Something about him made her feel at ease and safe even if she still didn't know him. She opened the door wider and allowed him to enter. He strode past her and surveyed her house.

"You have a very lovely home."

"I'd say it's a house not really a home."

"Why do you say that?"

She just shrugged her shoulders and walked past him towards the kitchen. He followed behind her watching her ass sway in her white dress. He thought about how perfectly her plum round arse would fit into his big hands.

She walked into the kitchen, sat down on a stool around the island and looked at her plate full of food. Suddenly, she wasn't even hungry anymore. She got up and went to throw her food away.

"Have I disgusted you so much that you don't even want to eat anymore?"

She froze with her foot on the pedal that lifted the trash can lid and looked at him.

She laughed sarcastically,

"Honestly, I don't think anything you could do, would ever disgust me."

He smirked at her comment. She went to the sink to rinse her dishes and inquired,

"Why do you do that?"

Suddenly, she felt his breath on the back of her neck as he turned her around toward him and said,

"Why do I do what Gabrielle Marie Stevenson?"

"How the hell do you know my name? As a matter of fact, what's your name? Who are you anyway? What do you want? What do want with me?!"

"Okay. Let me answer your easier questions first. My name is Damien Augustene. I know your name because I have very efficient staff. All I want with you is to make you happy."

He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and gazed at her. She squirmed a little under his strong stare and moved away from him to sit down on a stool and gather her bearings.

"Why do you so desperately want to make me happy?"

"That, is something I can't tell you, but I can show you in a way."

He smiled at her mischievously as he seemed to glide towards her.

"Show me how?"

"Oh, baby, I can show you in many different ways. You just tell me when and where."

He then put his massive hands on her hips started placing hot, open kisses on her neck traveling up to her jawline then to her mouth. He planted his mouth on hers and began assaulting her lips with his tongue trying to gain entry. When he pressed the massive bulge in his pants to her groin, she moaned and he slipped is tongue inside. He ravaged her mouth tasting every inch of it.

She tangled her hands in his hair and pulled him closer. She'd absentmindedly opened her legs wider allowing him to circle an arm around her waist and pick her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and sensually returned his kisses.

He stopped suckling on her tongue and kissed her feverishly from her jawline down to her neck and to top of breasts. She let her head fall back and moaned loudly , while clenching her hands even tighter in his hair.

"You like that, huh?"

She answered his question by wrapping her legs even tighter and holding onto his hair for dear life. He chuckled and circled his hips against her groin. She was so hot and turned on that her breath was coming out short and choppy.

He sat her down on the island's counter ,and just as he was about to slip his hand under her dress and into the waistband of her panties, his phone rang loudly.

"Shit!"

He untangled her legs from his waist and removed her hands out of his hair.

"Yes, John?"

Gabbi sat there bewildered as to what had just happened moments ago. She'd never done that before in her life with a stranger. Hell, she'd barely gone any where with the few of her boyfriends in the past. Even though she'd been tempted to give herself to them, she never did. It wasn't that she felt she was to good or anything like that. It was just that she didn't feel likeany of them were right.

Gabbi, being deep in thought, hadn't even noticed that Damien had finished his conversation and was leaning against the counter just looking at her.

"Are you ok?"

She took a big gulp of air to steady her voice and said,

"Yea, I think so."

"Well good because you and I have somewhere to go."

"Oh really, and where might that be?" she snapped.

"Why do I offend you so easily?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you're someone that I don't know a god damned thing about, feeling all up on me." she shouted.

"You surely didn't seem to be repulsed by me as far as I could tell. Actually, you seemed to have enjoyed our little groping session quite a lot."

"That's the problem. I enjoyed that way more than I was supposed to." ,she whispered.

He laughed, "Should you not have enjoyed it?"

Right before a sly remark could leave her lips, there was a knock at the door. Grateful for the distraction she jumped from the counter top and hurriedly went to answer it. Damien followed her once again admiring her beautiful ass that was soon to be his.

Gabbi swung open the door, and there stood a burly man with chiseled features and reddish- brownish hair.

"Would you step aside so I can have a word with Mr. Augustene?"

The big man went about pushing her to the side and entering her house uninvited when Damien immediately gave him a look of contempt and stepped forward to show him that he was still alpha. But before he had the chance to, Gabbi stepped in front the man stopping him right in his tracks with her stone cold glare.

"Um, excuse me, but who the fuck are you?"

The man was easily ten times her size, but obviously she couldn't have cared. No one was about to step into her house without her consent. No matter his/her size or state of importance.

The mysterious man smirked at Damien and said, "She's a got a bit of a mouth on her aye mate?

"Oh, yea John. She surely does, in more ways than one."

Gabbi just stood there staring from Damien and the mystery man named John.

"You assholes do know that I'm standing right here? , she asked sarcastically.

John looked at Damien in amazement at how he just stood there and let this tiny little woman just degrade both of them like that. That was never his alpha's behavior. No on was even allowed to call him by his first name not even him, being that he was the pack's beta. So how in the hell did this woman get to call him that and not get any consequences?

-You haven't yet controlled her I see. That isn't like you. May I ask, by what significance does she hold to you?-

-First, she's my mate. And second she has a very strong soul and mind. I know that's it going to take some time to get her to submit. Also, the next time you touch her, I promise you i'll personally decapitate you.-

Gabbi nosily cleared her throat and looked expectantly between both men.

Damien quickly dismissed John and smiled down at Gabbi.

"Let's go!"

Gabbi grabbed her purse closed the door and locked it behind her as Damien made his way down her walkway and toward the open door held by John. He climbed in the 2011 Range Rover HSE and gestured for her to join him. She walked to the car and John helped her step up and climb in. The car had a very nice interior with soft beige leather seats and smelled of a husky male cologne.

She yelped when suddenly she was being lifted from the seat and hauled onto Damien's lap. She looked up at him and saw his his beautiful grey eyes staring intently down at her. She felt as if she could completely immerse herself in him.

He took her wrist in his hand and inhaled deeply in her scent. He then snaked his tongue out and began slightly lapping at her skin. As soon as her taste hit his senses his wolf went into a frenzy and commanded Damien to let him out and take her right now.

Damien, having much experience with his wolf, quickly assuaged him enough to remain in the recesses on his mind.

All the while, Gabbi was extremely turned on when he started to lick on her wrist. Even though she found it odd that this grown man was basically tasting her wrist she didn't have the will power to object him. His tongue was slightly abrasive and she wondered what it would feel like on her pussy and inside of her scraping her walls.Immediately, she felt herself start to get wet.

The instant her juices started to pour he smelled it. His nostrils flared as her sweet aroma filled his senses. He stopped lapping at her wrist and whispered in her ear,

"Baby, I can smell you."

She blushed a crimson color and looked down embarrassed.

"Please, don't be upset or ashamed. Trust me it's the most mouth-watering scent I've ever had the pleasure to smell."

She looked up at him through her lashes and could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth.

Abruptly, the car slowed to a stop and John got out of the front seat and came over to Damien's side to open the door. Damien lifted her up and set her feet down to the ground. Gabbi noticed that they were at a very expensive restaurant she'd heard about, but never had the chance to come and see what it was about.

She also recognized the name of the restaurant to be Augustene.

"Does someone in your family own this restaurant?"

"I own it and several others in town."

"Oh."

The doors were opened and they were ushered inside. Soon they were being led to their table by a gorgeous waitress who had bowed to Damien upon first approaching them. Gabbi, didn't know why she'd done it and found it quite odd. Also, she couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that every staff they passed had bowed to them or rather Damien. Even some of the people at the tables they'd passed had done the same.

She was still pondering that thought as they sat down at a back booth and were handed menus. She let the thought slip away as she opened her menu and thought about what she was going to get. Damien ,of course, didn't even bother to pick up his menu and opted upon gazing at her as she was thinking.

Gabbi felt his eyes on her and looked up at him. As soon as her eyes met his, she saw so much love and care for her there that it seemed to overwhelm her. She jumped up and stammered,

"I-I-I have to um, go to the uh, restroom. So, I'll uh, be right back."

She ran away from the table not even knowing where she was going . After about five minutes of wandering around she found a waiter and asked him where the restroom was. He pointed it out for her and she quickly made her way there.

She went into a stall and stood with her back touching the door. She tried to calm herself with deep soothing breaths when she heard a loud crash come from the entrance of the bathroom. She opened her stall's door and came out. Just then, a tall handsome man stepped in and back handed her so hard she passed out into oblivion.

-Thank You So Much To My Editors Heatedreverie, pugzig2, and Jasmine Andrews-

cute2bm3
cute2bm3
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!

Such a promising start...can we have more???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ooooooo

Someone is sooo going to die in the next chapter if Damien has anything to say about it lol Love the cliff hanger!! keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

awesome story im anxious to find out what happens next great cliffhanger by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

I just found this story. All I can say is More Please.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
How / When?

Explain How and When Damien first felt the attraction for Gabbie. He says he has been following her and he has been in her bedroom as she sleeps. Just how long has he been doing that and known she was his mate and how did the opportunity come about that he got close enough to realise that she was his mate without her knowing and why has it taken so long for him to make himself known to her cause now he's like a bull in a china store right up and personal in her face. I'm really liking the story though, just wish you can fill in all the gaps. And i dont appreciate cliff hangers like this last chapter.. ' heh my pet peev hate cliff hangers' .. Just thought i'd mention that. There cruel, if your story is good enought pple will always seek out your updates there is no need to entise them back by leaving them hanging on the edge of a cliff each time your end a chapter, it could be a big turn off who needs tha agony.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Natalie Alpha finds his mate.in NonHuman
As Luck Would Have It Ch. 01 Someone new to the neighborhood.in NonHuman
Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 01 A young half-blood is inspected for marriage.in NonHuman
Shadow of The Wolf Alex have a disturbing dream.in NonHuman
Pawn Among Wolves She's used in a fight between werewolves.in NonHuman
More Stories