Trapped in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers

I slumped beside mom, trying to catch my breath. Mom was still lying in the same position, her head resting on the bed. I closed my eyes and stayed there for a very long period. I got back to my senses when I heard mom moving. I opened my eyes. Mom was getting off the bed. She smiled at me; her eyes still filled with lust. I smiled back at her, and rounding my lips and without uttering any sound I told her that she was a great fuck. She read my lips and smiled again and then went to the bathroom.

Lying down there I took stock of the events happened in last two days. I came here very reluctant and only for one day, very eager to finish my Christmas celebrations with mom and then to return immediately. Now I didn't want to return at all. Earlier I was unhappy that the weather was miserable, trapping me here, and now I was happy that the bad weather is continuing and that meant I had more and more time alone with mom. I eagerly waited for mom to tell her that there is no Carla waiting for me at the college, and now I shall be spending my whole vacation in her arms, fucking and sucking her sweet pussy as well as her delicious ass.

I heard the door of bathroom opening; standing there was my mom displaying all her naked charms to her only son. I looked at her and she came back to my welcoming arms. I pulled her into my arms and planted a deep kiss on her lips. Mom cuddled into my embrace, her head resting over my arms. I put my leg over her thighs, my flaccid cock resting against her bush. I wished myself good luck. I thanked God for the bad weather, for getting me trapped in my home, alone with my horny mom. I was happy that I was stuck here; I was trapped in paradise.

indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers