Trapped, Jeff and Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
A stepdaughter falls prey to her stepdad.
1.3k words
3.95
29.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy has just lay down and pulled the covers over her when she heard the door open. She froze, then;

"Jeff, is, is there something wrong?" She asked in a timid voice.

"No," His voice quavered from his state of excitement.

"Then..." Before she could finish he turned on her nightlight. In the dim light she saw him, next to her bed now.

"Oh!"

She actually put her hands to her mouth.

"Oh, no Jeff, please...your, your..."

Shivers tremored thru her body. He stood over her now, her body under the covers. He started to weaken, seeing her laying there, her eyes shiny with tears. Then to himself, "go on"

He sat down on the bed. It was so narrow there was hardly room for him. His cock was stiff and straight up. Her hands still up to her face, covering her mouth, Sandy for the first time, through half closed eyes, looked at Jeff's dick; she had from her first time having sex had been turned on by the male body; she actually loved a cock like men loved breasts. With the guys that she hooked up it was usually daytime, when the house was empty. Sometimes she would have the boy sit on the couch, then she would kneel in front of him and pull down his pants. Usually then she would right away put her hand on the cock that now was in front of her, then start giving him oral sex, licking his dickhead, then running her tongue up and down the length of it. Her cunt would respond, and by the time he had her panties off they were soaked and her pussy ready.

But not tonight. Even if the man on her bed was a boy she had hooked up with, after today she would have no desire. But this was her step-dad! But she did unconsciously noted his prick. While it was not unusually long, maybe six or seven inches, from her experience it was extra thick, maybe two inches, maybe a little more, with a head that at least in the dim light looked as large as her fist.

She wondered how her mother had handled it, then remembered the moans she would occasionally hear thru the thin walls, Then she wiped that thought out of her head, wondering why she would even think it.

Sandy lowered her hands, then again pleaded.

"Jeff, Jeff, oh God, please Jeff, I mean, I was like six when you married Mom..."

Tears brimmed in her eyes. Jeff thought about that, but since the "Real Crash" fifty years ago the One Percent had so tightened their grip that it wasn't unheard of for a family to prostitute the mother or daughter to just survive. Jeff of course didn't need to do such a thing; Trish and he were able to do alright. But when he was told what she had done, though the truth of it was that she was innocent and had been set up, the world had changed. He thought back to this afternoon. He had been called out of work and was told someone was waiting for him. Without much questioning he went into the car that was out front of the shop. He sat in the back seat with one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, let alone be with. While he wouldn't know it, he sat there and listened to her at the same time Paul was sodomizing Sandy.

She told him of the problem Trish had made for all of them, and of the "work" they had for Trish, and how their boys would be enrolled in an exclusive training school. She also gave him an envelope of large bills, and made it clear that he was to aid in making his wife's "change in circumstances" nothing of consequence with her family or friends.

"We know all of this is a lot to handle Jeff."

Her sex appeal mesmerized him. Then she brought up his stepdaughter.

"With Sandy, well, she is your prize."

She moved closer to the man.

"Use her Jeff, you earned her, and will continue to earn her. If you have trouble, well, tell her that she won't see her mom if she doesn't, ah, obey."

Sandy had been silent while he was lost in his thoughts. Hoping maybe he would leave her alone. He sat up and for a second she felt relieved. But then he pulled the covers off her. She was still wearing the nightie and white panties. He took a strap of the nightie in each hand, and lowered in down off her shoulders. She had squeezed her eyes shut.

"Go on, lift up."

She did as she was told, and he pulled it off her breasts. He leaned down and took on in his mouth, opening his jaws as wide as possible. After a long minute he pulled off her; her tit was wet from his saliva. He did the same to its companion, and then continued this back and forth. Sandy lay stiff on the bed. Soon he could feel her chest rising and falling faster. He put one hand on the other side of the bed, along the wall, and then lifted himself over her. He straddled her belly, his dick pointing straight at her tits.

"Push your tits together Sandy."

She opened her eyes.

"What?"

"Go on!"

She obeyed him, and then he lowered his face down.

"Closer, come on; get your nipples as close..."

She pushed harder, and he was able to take both in his mouth at the same time. She felt her arms shaking when he lifted up and grabbing her hands pulled them behind her.

"You're so fucking hot Sandy. Like you said earlier, I have wanted to fuck you..."

Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Please, no, please Jeff...you're my Dad!"

Her words didn't have any impact on him. He released her arms and scooted down to the end of the bed. He grabbed her panties and yanked them off her hips, then pulled them down her legs. Once off her legs fell back down to the bed, spread open.

He tossed her underwear into a corner. He knelt on the floor, looking up at his stepdaughter's body. Her tits rose and fell as she drew in rapid breathes; her mouth was open, her arms at her side. Her long blonde hair lay around her head. In front of him was her pussy, with its small patch of light hair. He took his hand and reached out and ran a finger along her slit. His touch made her jump.

"OH, god! No!"

"How do you want it Sandy?" Jeff could hardly speak, he was so excited. Fuck, to have such a fine piece of ass all to himself.

"What?!"

"You, you said you liked it in your cunt and your ass."

"Oh, Jeff, no, no...please don't Jeff, I,I beg you, don't fuck me!"

"Well?"

Not knowing that he had been sniped and fearing pregnancy.

"My, my ass..."

As soon as she said that she thought of his freak cock! Too late he raised her legs of the bed, then higher, until her ass was clear of the mattress. He then bent her legs down until she was almost doubled. Using his body to keep her in position he took his cock in one hand and placed it against her asshole. He snugged it up right against her sphincter. Sandy panicked, thinking of his dick head.

"No, no Jeff, don't please, you dick is too, too..."

Too late he pushed himself into her, past her ring. She screamed.

"STOP! OH...NO! Oh, please Jeff, I'll, I'll blow you. Just don't..."

Then she mouthed a silent wail as he kept penetrating her, not stopping until his balls were against her hip. He felt her squirm, wiggle her ass under him, trying to accommodate his dick. She was biting her lip. Thinking back to the words of the woman in the car, that Sandy was his reward, he drew back. When his dickhead got back to her ring she had a spasm run thru her body,jolting her from the pain. He made sure that he would make his strokes do that each time.