Trapped Under Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers

I ride Helena through 6 orgasms, all one after another; I only stop because she tells me she needs my cock inside her cunt right now. I smile and push her legs back exposing her pussy and ass, I take my cock in my hand and rub it all over her clit teasing her until she reaches down and pulls my cock into her cunt. We both let out low groans as my cock sinks all the way into her pussy, only stopping when my balls come to rest on her ass. I grip the back of her knees and she tells me to fuck her hard and fast, she likes it rough. I start building up a rhythm, my cock slamming in and out of her pussy. She is staring me in the eye the whole time, talking filthy to me, telling me to fuck her dripping cunt good and hard. Telling me that if I don't cu before her she'll let me fuck her in the ass. And then when I shoot my load deep inside her tightest hole she's suck my cock clean for me. I am in heaven as I hear all this, and I talk dirty to her back, loving how my harsh voice sounds as I fuck her cunt relentlessly.

Sweat is dripping from our bodies, and Helena is very close to Cumming, her body is twisting and turning as another powerful orgasm builds within her, spreading herm her pussy to fill and play with ever fibre of her being. She looks at me ad pants that she is about to cum, and I increase my speed and fuck her harder, reaching down and squeezing her tits and nipples, her back arches and her pussy thrust up to meet my cock as it slams into her. She moans and screams as I ride her through another multiple orgasm, her hair flying everywhere, sweat is dripping from the tip of my nose to splash on her belly.

Helena is breathing hard as she tells e she wants me to fuck her in the ass, just as rough and hard as I have been fucking her pussy. I smile and nod, and I pull my slippery prick from her tight wet cunt, she reaches down and pulls her ass cheeks apart, exposing her little hole, I bend my head down and lick her ass, fucking her with my tongue, she tells me I'm going to make her cum again if I don't stop, so I don't stop. Her orgasm is even more powerful than the previous ones. Her ass is nice and lubed now, so I take my position again, and I aim my cock at her hole, pushing up against it, she is whispering yes to me over ad over again. Telling me to slam my fat prick deep into her asshole. I bilge and with sudden force my cock slams deep into her bowels, she lets out a long howl of pleasure and rocks her ass on my cock. I almost pull my cock all the way out before slamming back in again. I fuck her ass hard and rough, I bring my hand down onto her ass cheek a few times. I soon find out she loves to be spanked, and by the time I shout out and unleash my load into her ass, she has come three times.

I fuck her ass gently with my softening prick, my fingers playing over her clit, and fucking her pussy, I bring her off one more time, before I slide my cock from her well-fucked asshole.

Helena keeps her promise, and she gets on hands and knees to suck my cock clean of our mingled juices. She sucks me back to hardness and then she kneels up in front of me. We kiss, our lips meeting, breathing into each other. She mutters that she loves me too against my lips and caresses my balls.

I pull back from her a little so I can look her in the eyes, I kiss her lips once and smile, and then I wish her a merry Christmas.

drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers
12