Travel

Story Info
A hot night with lovely LaTonia.
11.4k words
4.55
24.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

My day's drive started at 4 am and I was ready for it to end when I arrived at my destination a little before 2 in the afternoon. I made good time and actually arrived about an hour earlier than expected. The hotel's check-in time wasn't until 3 pm but I was hoping that they'd let me check in anyway, since I was a very frequent guest of this specific chain.

I was greeted by a lovely, young, professional looking desk clerk. Her radiant smile welcomed me to the hotel. I gave her my reservation documents and she efficiently processed the check-in. I gazed upon her as she worked and noticed that she was a very striking, beautiful young girl in her late teens. Her name tag read, "LaTonia". She had straight, shoulder length jet-black hair, her eyes were brilliant blue and her skin was a golden, chestnut color. She wore the standard hotel uniform consisting of a knee-length powder blue skirt, a crisp, white dress shirt and a powder blue vest that matched her skirt. In addition to the uniform, she was also wearing black shoes with no heel.

I got a great view of her backside as she turned to retrieve my papers. Her legs were shapely and her skirt clung to her taut little ass. I think she caught me checking her out when she turned around because when I looked up, she was staring directly into my eyes. I'd been busted. I was slightly embarrassed and my reaction caused me to look down, which put my line of sight directly at her ample breasts. The uniform vest was a snug fit for her.

Now I was completely ashamed. Feeling guilty, I looked back up at her face and she continued to smile. I returned the smile as I once again looked into her deep blue eyes. My cock twitched as I quickly committed her beautiful face to memory. Her dark burgundy lipstick accentuated her slim, delectable lips and her teeth were some of the whitest teeth I'd ever seen. I was at full attention when LaTonia's wet tongue slipped from between her teeth and she slowly and erotically licked those luscious red lips.

She placed my key card on the counter top and pushed it towards me. Her long fingernails were immaculately painted the same burgundy color as her lipstick. She continued to look into my eyes and told me how to get to my room. She finished by saying, "I'll be leaving my shift in a few minutes but if you need anything, just call the desk. Shanthai will make sure your stay is enjoyable." At that time another young woman, about the same age, and dressed the same as LaTonia, came in through the front door, mumbling something about car trouble and being late for work. I heard a sweet, light giggle coming from LaTonia as she said, "And here she is now. Good afternoon Shanthai."

I thanked LaTonia, grabbed my room key card and turned towards the front door. I heard her say, "Enjoy your stay." I walked back out through the door as the two girls began discussing the day's activities.

My room was on the second floor so I moved my car to the end of the hotel where the stairs were located. I have a lot of valuable equipment that I use for my job and can't leave it in my car overnight so each day I have to carry it all up to the room. It usually takes two or three trips but I enjoy the exercise after sitting in the car all day. I got to my room and set the first armload of equipment on the bed.

When I opened up the door to go get the remaining equipment, I was pleasantly surprised to see LaTonia standing in the hallway. It appeared that she was getting ready to knock on my door. Her face lit up as did mine.

LaTonia explained that she was new to the business and that she and Shanthai were discussing my check-in when Shanthai noticed that I was a corporate "preferred" guest. She went on to apologize, saying that she should have offered me a free room up-grade. I looked down and noticed that she was clutching a room key card in both hands, holding it tightly against her chest.

I was mesmerized by this beautiful girl's sweet voice, the sparkle in her deep blue eyes and the vivid contrast between her bright white teeth and the burgundy lipstick she was wearing. Her dark skin was flawless. I resisted the urge to reach up and caress her soft cheeks. Her delicate ears were exposed as she had apparently pulled her hair back before coming up to see me. The more I listened to her speak, the deeper I fell under her spell.

I think she had to ask me twice, but I snapped out of it when I heard her ask somewhat directly, "Sir, do you want to see the Executive Suite?" I blinked my eyes and looked at her. I was caught again. I don't know what it is about LaTonia but I was becoming infatuated with her. It's like she was hypnotizing me and doing a damn good job of it. She tipped her head to the right and said, "It's just down the hall here, room 225."

As a reflex to her body language, indicating the room was down the hall, I looked in that direction and said, "Sure." I turned around and closed the door behind me and followed LaTonia as she walked towards room 225. Something appeared different about her. I watched her backside as she lead me to the room. Her formerly knee-length skirt was now a mid-thigh skirt and she was wearing three-inch black heels. The view of her long slender legs from the back was amazing. I couldn't help it, but my cock was really responding to LaTonia. As I walked behind her I could faintly smell vanilla and lavender. My mouth was watering as she stopped in front of room 225.

This time, I made certain to be looking at her face before she turned around to look at me, as she swiped the card through the reader, unlocking the door. I smiled and followed her in through the doorway marked Executive Suite. She stopped just inside the door and turned on the lights. The executive suite had a kitchenette next to the entrance, a living room area complete with wrap-around couch and wide screen television, and a separate bedroom and master bath. I turned towards LaTonia and said, "I'll take it." Her smile warmed me from head to toe.

She offered to help me move my equipment from the other room but I told her to stay at 225 and just hold the door for me. I practically ran back to the room and grabbed everything and then closed the door behind me. When I got back to 225, LaTonia was there holding the door. I walked in and set everything on the floor. As I was arranging the equipment, LaTonia walked past me, over to the outer wall and opened up the curtains. I looked at her as I stood up and was absolutely spellbound. I thought I'd died and was in heaven being greeted by an angel. While I was down the hall, she had removed her thick, light blue vest. Standing in the light, her crisp white business shirt was translucent, outlining her magnificent figure. She must have seen the shock on my face as she just stood there.

I stepped forward, getting closer to her and noticed that she was wearing a lacy white bra under her crisp white shirt. It barely contained her beautiful tits as they were spilling out over the top, pressing against her shirt. LaTonia's dark skin only highlighted the outline of the sexy thin garment. I took another step forward and she held out the room key to the Executive Suite. LaTonia slightly crossed her legs and twisted to the left and right like a little girl that needed to pee. I took one more step closer and grabbed her outstretched hand that was holding the key card. I swear that I could actually feel electricity when our hands made contact. Our eyes locked as I took the card from her hand and replaced it with the card from the other room. Once the card was in her hand, I grabbed her little hand with both of mine and closed it around the card.

I couldn't resist any longer. I reached up and tentatively but gently touched her beautiful cheek. Her eyes closed when my finger tips pressed against her soft dark skin. I heard a little moan escape her glossy red lips as I stroked the side of her face, pushing my fingers back around her ear towards the back of her neck. My cock was at full attention when I felt her soft hair slip past my fingers. I curved my fingers around, leaned forward and then slowly pulled her head towards mine. I took in a short quick breath just before our lips met. Once again, the smell of vanilla, lavender and now musk, was intoxicating. My senses were being overloaded.

My heart stopped when she opened her eyes, just before I tasted the sweetest lips in my nearly 40 years of existence. Our bodies molded together and I felt her hot, firm breasts press against my chest. Her kiss was soft but experienced. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and raked over my teeth. I pushed my tongue past her sugary lips and into her warm inviting mouth. When I started to suck on her tongue, LaTonia savagely grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her, smashing her hips against mine. I responded by grinding my raging hard on against her sexy body. Things were getting very hot, very fast.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and continued to grind against her. Without breaking our kiss, I slipped my right hand down her back side. Her tight ass felt wonderful against the nylon uniform skirt. My hands slipped down the back of her thigh and started to pull up on her sleek leg. I stood my ground as LaTonia lifted her knee and slid it up my leg. I pulled on the back of her leg, tucking my fingers into the back of her knee as she lifted it to rest on my hip. As she lifted her leg, her skirt slid further up her thighs. I could feel the heat from her body as LaTonia pressed her panty covered pussy against me.

I slid my hand down the back of her leg towards her succulent ass. I closed my eyes and held my breath as I was treated to the warmest, smoothest supple flesh I had ever felt. My fingers were on fire as my finger tips slipped over her muscle rippled legs. I couldn't wait to kiss and lick every inch of this sweet amazing beauty.

LaTonia ground her pussy against the bulge in my pants as I slipped my hand down her leg and cupped her ass. She was wearing French cut satin panties. I pressed my finger into the slippery wet gusset. I pulled her panties aside and dipped my fingers into her hot, wet body when she put her hands against my chest, lowered her knee and tentatively stepped back.

I'm sure my face registered shock at not knowing what was going on. She looked down towards the floor and said, "I'm sorry but I have to go. My employer doesn't allow me to date customers." I thought to myself, who said anything about a "date", but I remained silent. LaTonia took a deep breath and continued, "I'm officially off work now and need to leave the property or I will get fired."

I stepped back and watched as she straightened out her clothing, tucked her white shirt into her skirt and then pulled her skirt back down to her knees. She grabbed the vest and put it back on. I didn't want to let her go so I stepped forward, put both of my hands up to her warm soft cheeks and gently kissed her on the lips. I backed off, looking into her eyes and said, "I'll check out and go to another hotel. I want to see you."

She declined the offer, stepped around me and walked towards the door. I turned around and followed her. Just when she grabbed the handle, I reached around her and pushed against the door. She stood there in front of me, not moving. I didn't want to get her in trouble but I didn't want her to go and I felt she didn't want to go either.

Leaning forward, I pushed my chest against her back. I shoved my hips forward and dug my rock hard cock into the crack of her tight ass. I lowered my hands from the door to wrap my arms around LaTonia and she grabbed my arms at the wrists. I thought she was going to push me away; instead she pulled them close and wrapped my arms around her like a blanket, tucking her back against my chest. LaTonia hummed as she swayed her hips against me. I heard her whisper, "This is very nice."

I just tipped my head forward, gently kissed her neck and said, "Yes it is."

LaTonia took a deep breath and said, "There's a high school just down the street, to the south. Meet me there in an hour. I drive a green Ford Explorer. I'll disguise myself so that I can ride back here with you and then we can be alone." As she was saying this, LaTonia was guiding my hands up her body to her chest. She grabbed my hands and pressed my palms against her firm young breasts. I could feel her hard nipples through the vest, her shirt and her bra. I was in heaven as I rubbed and squeezed her amazing tits.

Her breath hissed through her teeth as she inhaled deeply. LaTonia reached for the door handle and said, "You've gotta let me go baby. I can't wait to get back here so you can suck on my delicious titties. They're so sensitive when I'm horny and I just love to have my nipples sucked. My pussy drips when I get my tits sucked and when my pussy's dripping I want to be fucked like a dog. Please let me go so you can bring me back here and fill my body with your steamy cum."

I was amazed at the words coming out of this young girl's mouth. Apparently she was more experienced than innocent and it was really turning me on. I released her from my embrace and stepped back. She opened up the door, turned around, smiled at me and said, "By the way, my name's LaTonia. Be sure to call Shanthai at the front desk if you need anything. I hope you enjoy your stay."

I looked up and down the hallway and didn't see anyone. There were security cameras in the ceiling at the end of the hallway so I thanked her for her help and the room upgrade. I winked at her and mouthed the words, "High school, one hour."

Before turning to go she smiled at me, wet her lips with her sexy pink tongue and whispered, "Can't wait."

Taking a deep breath, I stepped back into the room and closed the door. I checked the time, it was 2:25. I leaned up against the wall to gather my composure and to think about what had transpired in the last 25 minutes and what was to come later this evening. It was then that I remembered that I needed to get the rest of my equipment in from the car.

I locked up the room, went down stairs and stepped up to the back of my car. Just as I opened the trunk, a green Ford Explorer came around the corner and honked. I looked up in time to see LaTonia drive past. As she was going by she blew me a kiss. I waived at her and pointed at my watch. She honked an acknowledgement and drove out the drive and down the street.

I wasted no time in getting my car unpacked and everything into the room. I put all of my equipment in the closet so it wasn't out in the open and then unpacked my duffle bag. I was only staying one night so I didn't have too much to unpack. It turned out to be a warm day so I opted for a t-shirt, running shorts and tennis shoes.

It was 3:10 and I needed to be heading towards the school in a few minutes. I stopped at a grocery store on the way and bought some cut pineapple, strawberries, oranges, apples and bananas to munch throughout the evening. I wasn't sure what LaTonia wanted but I was hoping to eat a lot more than fruit that evening. Next I stopped by a liquor store. Again, I didn't know what LaTonia would want so I got a few coolers, a bottle of sparkling wine, a six pack of beer and a small bottle of Jack.

I found the school and drove into the parking lot. Towards the back, I spotted LaTonia's Explorer. I approached her car and hesitated for a moment when I thought I saw a young man get out. He was wearing loosely tied high-tops, baggy jeans hung low enough to see his boxers and a hoodie with the hood pulled over his baseball cap. He reached into the back seat and pulled out a duffle bag. After closing the door, he turned around and looked up at me. It was then that I realized is was LaTonia.

She got into the passenger side of the car, held her duffle bag in her lap and leaned over to kiss me. I returned the kiss and said, "You had me worried there for a moment. I didn't recognize you."

Toni explained that she needed to disguise her appearance due to the security cameras at the hotel. She said that she borrowed her older brother's clothes. I leaned over to this adorable young lady and gave her another kiss. I broke it off and said, "Let's get going before I get pulled over for picking up young boys and kissing them in the high school parking lot." She laughed as I drove off.

In minutes we were back at the hotel. She told me to go around to the other end of the hotel as there aren't as many cameras there and the shrubs are blocking most of the view of the ones that are there. She put up the hood, grabbed her duffle bag and followed me into the hotel and up to my room.

I opened up the door and led her into the room. Toni went straight for the master bathroom with her duffle bag while I placed the liquor on the counter and put the beer in the fridge. I opened up the fruit and spread it out on a plate. Next, I opened the sparkling wine and poured some of it out on the fruit. I ate a piece of pineapple, opened a beer and did a quick shot of Jack. It was all very bitter and sweet.

I turned down the lights in the front room then I quietly stepped up to the bathroom door and asked Toni if she wanted something to drink. I told her what I had and she said she'd like one of the coolers. I went back to the kitchen and opened a bottle. I heard the bathroom door open up as I tuned around to put the bottle on the counter.

Toni emerged from the bedroom wearing a full length, white satin robe with a satin belt tied at her slender waist. Her dark hair was combed out. It softly surrounded her beautiful face and flowed down over her sexy shoulders. I stood there in absolute amazement at the beauty standing before me. She stepped forward and grabbed the cooler from my hand. She looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes, put the clear bottle to her red sexy lips and took a drink. I watched as her graceful long neck expanded and contracted with each swallow of the cool drink. Her gulps were clear and audible in the quiet hotel room. It was then that I realized we would need some background noise so I found a suitable music station on satellite television.

By now, my cock was very pronounced as it pressed against the thin nylon material of my running shorts. Toni stopped drinking and looked down at the bulge in my shorts. She winked at me, smiled and said, "My goodness, what are you feeding that thing."

Taking a line from a famous California Governor's movie, I smiled and replied with a thick but fake Austrian accent, "Blonds."

Toni laughed and with a sultry voice said, "Wonder what it will do when you give it some spicy Brazilian dark meat."

I smiled at her, stepped forward and tried to grab the white satin belt on her robe. Toni slapped my hand away and said, "Don't get in such a rush mister. I want to eat some of this delicious food before I devour you." She reached across the counter with her delicate hand and grabbed a strawberry. I watched as she bit into the sweet red fruit. She smiled at me as she ate it and then took another drink of her cooler.

She glanced around the kitchen and saw the bottle of Jack on the counter. She asked me to pour her a shot. I poured one for each of us. When she picked up her glass, she held her arm out and curved her glass back towards her chest. I immediately took the hint and hooked my arm around hers. We each drank our shot with our arms entwined like a wedding couple. When our glasses were drained, I tipped my head forward and we kissed. It was a simple kiss, no tongue, no petting or groping, just a long, wet, lingering sweet kiss.

I had to pull away and take a breath. I was quickly falling for this little siren and I needed to slow down a bit. I picked up the fruit plate and waived it towards the sofa while asking Toni if she'd like to sit and relax for a few minutes. She said her feet were tired since she doesn't get to sit down at all when working the desk.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers