Travel into the Temple

Story Info
She travels to save her city, but gets more.
2.1k words
4.01
31.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first submission so please be kind! It started out as a comedy piece (sort of) and ended up, like, well, this.

She carefully worked her way through the dense underbrush, slapping at the tiny bugs that kept molesting her. Molly was tense. Every so often, when there was a break between the branches coming back to claw her in the face, she would adjust herself; her large two handed sword inlaid with jewels given to her by her father, her revealing (and worthless in her mind) body armor, or her hair.

Her city was plagued by a beast that demanded a yearly toll everyone year of one virgin girl of the age nineteen. Molly had tried, unsuccessfully, to remain out of those statistics either by accidental death or by losing her virginity. She had failed on both accounts, not because she was ugly but because her parents kept her very well guarded and immersed in her schooling. In fact, Molly was probably one of the most attractive young ladies in her city; she had a large bouncing bosom (32 D in layman's terms) that seemed somehow to defy gravity and an hour glass figure that was the envy of every female Molly crossed. She was soft in all the right places, and muscular and strong in the others. She had a crown of rich, curly black hair that today she had pulled back into a tight bun, a defiant upper lip, and large brown doe like eyes that would soften the hardest of hearts.

She was nineteen and was being sent out by the city to be the toll to this beast. The mayor had given her, after her name was called, the body armor that each girl received. Not only was the armor revealing, but the chest piece was much too tight for Molly. The armor nearly constricted her breathing and pushed her breasts close in to her chest, so that almost each breast was halfway out of the armor. The armor was light mail and formed like a corset that ended just above her belly button. The bottom portion of the armor was a mail skirt, that ended a few inches above her knees, showing much of her well toned and tanned thigh. When given the armor, she had been instructed to wear simple undergarments.

Molly was no idiot. She had seen the other girls brought back beaten and broken. Some were badly beaten; whipped, and cuffed. Others were bloodied. Still others came back red and submissive. All came back and all were never the same. Sometimes the lottery would choose a mild and meek mouse of a girl; when she got back to the city she would be wild and crazy. Doing things that a nice girl wouldn't. Strangely though, the city and mayor would do nothing to help them. Except send more every year. She would not be as easily lost as those others. Molly slapped another bug away from her face. When she was able to sneak out of her parent's home, she would make her way to this abandoned temple. Starting on a specific day and lasting for about a week, this temple would be off limits. That was when the girls were "sacrificed." Today it was a different trek. Instead of taking the main path, she had gone a different route through the swamp and forest. She had to be close, she thought.

Finally she broke through the brush and ended up directly in front of the temple. She turned to look behind her; the main path was there. Certainly she couldn't have gotten confused for she had aimed for the back of the temple. She never had gotten lost before, but decided that was why she had arrived at the main entrance.

The gates were open, and very gently she made her way into the temple, the gates closing behind her with a snap. She gave a small shudder and began the descent down the stairs.

It had seemed like hours of traveling through a dark passageway. She was able to reach out both arms and touch the walls, and knew there were no doors. Molly couldn't tell how far down she had gone, but there was a definite slope to the hallway. Sighing and adjusting her armor yet again, she set her mind on her task. She was going to kill this beast.

About a half hour later, she began to see a dull light at the end of the tunnel. Fifteen minutes later, she arrived at the entrance to a very large underground waterfall and pool surrounded by very lush, green vegetation. She grabbed the hilt of her sword and eyed the room, nervous. Very slowly, she walked in towards the pool trying to judge how deep it was. Suddenly, her throat was parched and cracked.

Taking her sword off and setting it down, she got to one knee and set her hands into the water, bringing a cupful of it to her mouth (as opposed to drinking like an animal). As she tentatively licked at it, to make sure it tasted like water, a very sweet aroma filled her nostrils. She swallowed the rest of the water and stood up. The need to take a bath suddenly filled her. And as though she couldn't resist, she began to take her armor off starting with the top part. When the corset armor was undone, her ivory breasts dropped out, defying gravity almost, her pink nipples perk and straining towards the sky.

Then she slid her hands behind her plump and athletic bottom, and undid the straps to the armor and let it drop to the ground, revealing a chastity belt. Almost distinctly, coming from nowhere in particular was an agitated sigh.

All of the sudden the armor rusted and fell in a heap about her feet disclosing a trimmed pussy. Molly jumped in shock, but the urge to bathe was still overwhelming her and gingerly she stepped into the pool, making her way to the waterfall. The water was cool and at the height of her breasts. She tilted her head back, undid the bun, and let the waterfall run over her head, letting her mind roam. This isn't too bad, she thought. It could be worse somehow. Molly ran her fingers through her hair and down her cheeks, traveling across her chest and to her bosom. She pushed them together and squeezed, relaxing in the cool water. Without her realizing it, her hands began to travel down her waist and into her mound. Slowly, she began to rub her clit, mewing softly as she worked her finger gently back and forth. The water began to foam and heat around her, as though someone had poured bubbles in, to make a bubble bath. Molly had her eyes closed, bringing one hand up to tweak her hardened nipples.

Almost as suddenly as she gone into the trance like state, she came out of it, and quickly got out of the water. She felt tired and heavy as though she had spent a lot of energy and lay down on the soft moss beside the pool and began to sleep fitfully, her mind filled with visions of monsters and young virgins.

A small tendril began to reach out of the growth and wrapped around her wrist as she slept, grabbing both hands and pinning them gently. A thicker vine grabbed her feet and another wrapped around her waist. She began to turn in her sleep but woke up when she found she couldn't move. Molly began to scream, but stopped when she saw a large form in front of her. Its outline was to the sun, so she couldn't make out what it was except for the fact it was tall and man shaped. The only difference were the multitude of arms and legs and tentacles.

"What are you?" she began, but stopped when she noticed a tentacle moving towards her spread legs. "No, no, no, we don't touch that." She assumed the thing only grinned as the tentacle moved towards her pussy.

There was a small feeler on the end of the tentacle; it moved towards her mound and inserted itself in between the lips to test for wetness. Once finding that she was indeed wet enough, the tentacle along with some brothers moved up to her breasts. The suctions on the end of the medium sized tentacles began to clasp to her nipples, sucking and massaging her tits. She moaned softly, but remembered herself when another tentacle with a suction began to massage her clit.

"Listen, I'm not like that. I want to wait until after marriage and then do this," she murmured. Molly's body betrayed her as she twitched with the beginnings of an orgasm. "Oh," she moaned.

The thing laughed and sent down another tentacle to her pussy, pushing past the opening and very gently pushing in and breaking her hymen with a small pop. Since Molly had a high tolerance level for pain and because she was just about to orgasm, she barely noticed the pain as the thing began to rape her with its tentacle.

The tentacle was thin, and didn't hurt Molly as much as a bigger one would, but it still stretched her virgin pussy tightly. She moaned as the thing brought it back out and then slammed it back into her cunt. The tentacle began to expand and contract as it moved in and out of her pussy. This was too much for Molly; the sucking on her nipples and clit by the tentacles along with the pumping of the tentacle in her cunt threw her into an orgasm that she was never able to achieve by herself. The tentacle began to excrete a liquid of its own, covering the inside of her pussy.

As soon as she had an orgasm, the thing withdrew the tentacles as she lay panting, still tied up on the moss. Her cunt began to ache and itch in a way she never felt before. She needed relief, yet here she was tied up and unable to scratch or adjust.

The beast moved closer, and she could make out the face of a man and as her eyes traveled lower, the torso of a man. And then her eyes went lower. Lower to the very erect and hard penis of a man. The penis must have been about eleven inches in length and had bumps and nobs covering the entire length of it. Slowly it lowered itself and straddled Molly, brining its penis towards her mouth. She clamped her mouth shut; the beast slapped her face and as she opened her mouth to scream it slammed its dick into her mouth and began to pump. Molly was unable to protest or stop it from pumping; she began to gag and choke, this motion only made the beast moan in pleasure as her throat muscles massaged its penis.

The penis began to twitch in her mouth as the beast pumped in and out. Suddenly it spit forth its cum, making her choke and gag even more. The spurt was so great that some of it dribbled out of her mouth.

The beast removed its still hard dick from her throat and moved down towards her pussy covered in her own juice and the strange liquid from the tentacles. It placed its bumpy penis in between her mound lips. Her mouth parted in a silent "O" as it began to push in. The bumps and nobs on the penis massaged her pussy as it made its way in; she pushed her hips down, trying to get the entire length of the penis in.

Very slowly the beast moved its penis in, teasing her. "Oh, you bastard," she moaned. "Just get it in already." The tendrils holding her arms and legs let go, and the beast all of a sudden rolled onto its back, pulling Molly upright. She began to bounce up and down on its penis wildly with the need to relieve this "itch."

As she bounced, her gravity defying tits bounced up and down; the beast sent two tentacles up to suction on to the nipples and surrounding area, massaging the entire breast. She screamed her pleasure as she began to have her second orgasm, only this time her entire body began to quake and shudder. When she went into her second orgasm the beast let go its load, sending spurts of hot cum into her pussy; this only furthered her orgasm, which was so powerful, she ended up collapsing on the beast's chest, where she fell asleep.

A week later, an abused and new Molly made her way into the city. Her first stop was to thank the mayor; her next was to make her rounds like all the other girls before her.