Traveler's Advisory

Story Info
A story that will make you want to hang out in Airports.
1.2k words
4.13
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to take a trip to New York on business. Her husband didn't want her to go, but she had too. He dropped her off at the airport and kissed her goodbye. She loved her husband, but always craved something else. Something exciting, stimulating. It was a normal trip, but she never knew what was in store for her.

As she stood in line waiting to get her airline ticket, there was a man standing behind her that smelled wonderful. She noticed that right away, she even thought of saying something to the man about how he smelled, but she didn't. She looked back at him and noticed how well he stood behind her. For some reason she felt very safe next to him.

He noticed her as she stood in front of him with her baggage beside her. He was staring at her behind and her legs. He likes a nice ass, always has. He noticed that she looked back at him a few times and finally asked if she needed some help with her baggage. She turned and looked at him and told him yes that would be so nice of you. He could tell at the way she looked at him that he may be interested in him. As they stood in line waiting for their tickets they began to talk and found that they were both on their way to New York. They decided to sit next to one another on the plane.

As she bent over to pick up her luggage, he pressed against her ass. She felt him and she really enjoyed it, it excited her and she wanted to feel much more against her. He noticed that she didn't push him away that in fact, she pressed hard against him at the same time. She turned around and asked him how long it's been for him. He told her two weeks, but he was going home to his family and that he lived in New York.

After they got their tickets they still had some time before the plane was ready to board, so they went to get a cup of coffee. As they sat in the restaurant, she kicked off her shoe and found her way to his crotch. He was very surprised to feel her feeling him, he was beginning to get hard. They were at a table near the back of the restaurant, and there were hardly any people in the place. He was very excited to be right where he was, sitting in that chair.

She looked at him then dropped her sunglasses onto the ground, she was under the table and he could feel her hands finding their way to his hard throbbing cock. He wanted this woman so bad, he had never been in any type of situation such as this, he really thought he was dreaming. When she got under the table she began to rub his hard cock, she loved to please a man. She knew she was good at it and wanted to give this man something he may never have again. She began to unbutton his pants, rubbing the whole time, then unzipping the pants and taking out his hard throbbing cock. She didn't even notice that she was in a restaurant by this time. She began to feel it with her lips first, then she took the head of his cock and put it into her hot waiting mouth.

He began to moan at her next move, he put his head back and waited. She could tell by the moaning that she was pleasing him. As she continued she put his hard cock further and further into her hot mouth. With her hands guiding it she started moving her head faster up and down onto his cock like she was sucking on a popsicle enjoying every lick. She could feel that he was ready to release into her mouth and she took him even deeper into her throat, until it hit the back. She could feel the cum shoot the back of her throat. She heard him let out a sigh of relief and shutter a bit. She licked her lips and continued to suck every drop out of him very gently. He was in ecstasy only to find that he wanted more of her. Not that any restaurant could provide to him, he wanted to please her. She stopped and gently put his hard cock again back into his pants and zipped them up and buttoned the button. She was very wet from pleasing him, but she needed more.

She grabbed her sunglasses and found her way back to her chair. He looked at her and watched as she put her hand down onto her lap she found her wetness and began to play with herself when she finished she began licking her finger and saw her give him this grin. She then said you know it's a long way to New York and giggled. He already knew what he wanted to do to her if given the chance.

She told him that she needed to freshen up a bit in the restroom and winked at him, he followed the lead. After she excused herself, he waited a minute and knew that this was his one chance. He then followed her into the restroom. He made sure there was no one else in the restroom then he proceeded to lock the door behind him. He saw that she was in the stall waiting for him, her legs spread wide on each side of the stall, playing with herself. She said to him. I've been waiting for you. He could feel his hardness come right back again. He kneeled down and began to lick her clit. Now it was her turn to moan. She was so excited that she was feeling her breasts pinching her nipples. He watched her with much satisfaction. They both were enjoying themselves freely.

He loved the taste of her. He wildly lapped up every drop as the worked her clit. She couldn't believe how satisfying this was and she let go. She came once and he continued to work her clit as she squirmed and moaned. She came again, by this time she wanted to feel his hard throbbing cock inside her. He knew that she was ready. She stood up and bent over in the stall, that's what he wanted that ass he first noticed standing in line. She helps guide his cock into her hot wetness. He began very slowly at first pumping his way into her. She was tight and this was a great surprise. He continued pumping in and out faster and faster hearing her moans with every thrust. She could feel another orgasm rising but wanted to wait for him to cum. She moved her ass and wiggled around and was so ready for him panting and moaning. He finally couldn't stand it anymore he released his cum into her hot pussy and she began moaning and shuttering with delight. She too had another orgasm, this time with him.

After they stood in the stall together both exhausted from their efforts to one another. She unlocked the door and made sure it was clear for him to escape. They both found their way onto the plane together sat next to one another and smiled. Neither was uncomfortable with one another and knew that once they left the airport in New York they would never see each other again. They were both okay with what they did that day. It was a chance they both had to take and did.