Travelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never forget the look of complete fear and awe on his face and that wonderful feeling of total empowerment that it gave me. When he took me by the shoulders and brought my mouth to his our kiss was one of complete need on his part and exultation on mine. I pulled my lips away from his and looked into his face with an impish smile.

Darrel looked at me with the most pleading of looks and then he simply said, "Please."

When he came the second time in my mouth he was practically crying in relief.

After that evening we dated each other exclusively for the next two years. I did not want to have intercourse with Darrel because somehow to do so would have put our relationship on an even basis and I loved being in control. Darrel became content with just fantastic oral sex and I was content to give him just that.

A few months into our relationship I began to notice his fraternity brothers and a few other guys on campus seemed to be looking at my mouth when ever we were talking. At first I thought it was just my imagination, but overtime I became sure that they were. Finally I asked Darrel if he had told any of his friends about my ‘skills' and he admitted that he had. At first I was pissed, but after awhile I began to feel that I had some degree of power over his friends just when I was talking to them. I have always had a full and pouty lips and a mouth a little too big for my face. Now I began to realize that I could drive guys crazy just by the way I ate. I developed the habit of sucking on the end of my pencils and pens or using them to pull down my lower lip whenever I had a male audience. I loved having lunch with several guys in the quad because I would pretend to not be aware of making them squirm because of the sexy way I would make love to food with my mouth. I would often eat bananas for no other reason than their effect on my rapidly growing fan club.

The month that Darrel was graduating he proposed to me, but I knew that I could never marry someone who I could so completely control and I turned him down. I felt bad when he began to beg me to reconsider, but the more he begged the more I knew my decision was the right one.

The next year just about every guy in my fan club asked me out, but I turned them all down. There was one guy in Darrel's fraternity who, although he must have heard Darrel's bragging about me, never bought into my little oral Annie act. There was something dark and serious about Mark that I found interesting and challenging and I wanted to go out with him in the worst way. Finally one day while we were talking alone and I was doing my full flirt with him he suddenly said, "Are you as sexy as you think you are?"

At first I did not know what to say and then I simply smiled at him and with less self-confidence than I had felt in years said, "Why don't you ask me out and find out for yourself?"

From the beginning I knew that Mark was different. The first time we went out I could not wait to get him into my mouth. I wanted to prove to him that I was as sexy as I thought I was and I wanted to satisfy him (and myself) that I was the sexiest girl he had ever had or would ever have. He let me perform my magic, but afterwards was not content with that and kept trying to get under my thong. He didn't succeed that night, but he did the next.

The next time we went out he would not let me have my treat (his penis in my mouth), but instead kept kissing and fondling me until finally he managed to get his finger against my outer vaginal lips outside of my thong. He kept gently stroking me until the wetness totally saturated my thong and made the contact even more unbearable. Finally I felt his finger slide into me and for the first time in my life I let a guy ‘finger fuck' me. He kept it up until I had both arms wrapped around his arm and my head buried against his chest as I began to gasp in out-of-control total ecstasy. I cried in relief when his fingers gave me my first real orgasm and I felt shy and embarrassed in his presence.

Mark held me for a long time and then he said, "Sex for me is about mutual pleasure, and it's not about some sort of a power trip."

After that I was never the same. Mark and I were a steady item for the remainder of the year, but, no matter how much I begged him, he would not make love to me. When he told me that he wanted to be a virgin on his wedding night, I said, "Lets get married!" and he just smiled at me. When graduation time came I waited for his proposal and when it didn't come I told him that I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and that was when he told me he could never marry me. When I asked him why he told me that his parents were Orthodox Jews and that they expected him to marry in the faith. I was devastated.

The next year I became a grind while I finished my teaching credential and I dated no one. After I got the credential I got a contract and taught for a year and still dated no one. The only males I came in contact with were other teachers and they were such a pitiful bunch of complete twits and losers that I had no interest at all in getting involved with any of them.

The summer after my first year of teaching I was off to Europe with my Eurailpass. One afternoon on the deck of a sail boat that serves as a hostel in the Stockholm harbor I met Jeremy. Jeremy had been in some of my education classes with me but I had never noticed him. He told me that he was in awe of me in college and I liked the admiration and my old feelings of self-confidence and sexual power began to return.

Jeremy and I decided to travel south together and when somewhere in the woods outside the small village of Granna, Sweden I gave him my virginity he was astounded. He told me that he had heard such wild stories about me in college and he had seen enough of my oral teasing and flirting to be certain the stories were true.

Jeremy was also working for the Seattle school system and we dated all the next year and lived together the following year. That May we married and we left for our honeymoon in Europe.

The last week of our summer our passes expired in Venice and we camped in the campground at Mestre for a week before catching our flight from Milano back to the states. During that week a rec vec was parked next to our tent and we got to know its owner pretty well. He invited us over for dinner a few times and we talked and shared a joint together. Russ was a nice guy and a teacher in Santa Monica, California who taught for the ability to travel like we did. He was waiting for his wife to arrive at the Venice airport. She was a chemical engineer and for that reason they had the money to rent a rec vec, but she only could get three weeks vacation so he came over early and picked the camper up in Stuttgart and drove it down to Italy.

Our fourth night in the campground we shared a couple joints and then had a nice dinner in Russ' camper with a cold crisp bottle of Soave. We went to our tent around ten or eleven and about midnight it began to rain with a furious intensity. Jeremy had not bothered to dig a trench around our tent and it began to flood almost immediately. It was raining so hard though that I doubt if it would have made a difference. We didn't think we or our things could get any wetter when suddenly there was a loud crash and a huge wave of water almost washed us and the tent away.

The canvas awning of Russ' camper had broken under the weight of the water and all the accumulated water came crashing down on us. The noise woke Russ up and the door to his luxuriously dry camper came open and he shined a flashlight on us and his awning and said, "You two better get in her before you get washed away."

He did not need to make the invitation twice! We scrambled inside while Russ was pulling on a pair of boxer shorts. He handed us two big towels and said to us to dry off and to put our wet clothes in his shower. Russ handed me a robe that I slipped into under the towel and a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt to Jeremy. Russ then poured us each a large glass of something called Cragganmore and without thinking twice I took a large swallow and then another. I have never been much of a hard liquor drinker and it was the first time I had ever had a single malt whiskey, but it was delicious and warming.

"God this stuff is great and it smells good too!" I said to Russ as he refilled my glass.

"Its considered one of the most characteristic and aromatic of the Speyside single malts," he said and I didn't know what he was talking about but I was happy to have a second glass of it.

When Russ offered to share his bed with us I was reluctant but relieved. I certainly did not want to go back out into the deluge. I kept my robe on and got into the bed between Russ and my husband. I lay on my side facing Jeremy and I cuddled him for warmth and to give Russ as much space as possible. Russ was also on his side and I could feel his body heat and tried to ignore his growing erection nuzzling between the cheeks of my ass.

Jeremy began to get amorous and I was murmuring to him, "Not here Jeremy" as he kissed my neck and cupped my breasts.

To silence me he began to kiss me on the mouth and when I tried to push him away as much as I could in that tight space I heard him say, "Its OK, its Ok" and thought that he was trying to reassure me, but then I felt Russ kissing the nape of my neck and his arms encircled me and his hands replaced my husband's on my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden in fear and excitement at what was happening and then with four hands caressing me and two mouths kissing me I started to acquiesce to what was happening to me. Jeremy slid his finger into me and I spread my legs open to accommodate his hand. I began to squirm as his hand loosened me up and I began to become wetter and wetter and then I felt a second finger entering me from behind.

I could not believe what was happening! I now had two fingers in my pussy. One was my husbands and the other was Russ' and I was totally at their mercy. My body was betraying me as I became increasingly aroused. Jeremy withdrew his hand from me and began to kiss me while pushing me down onto my back between them. When Jeremy broke the kiss he lowered his head to my breast and began to kiss and lick my left nipple while Russ did the same to my right. By now my robe was completely open and Jeremy left my breast to help me get my arms out of the sleeves while Russ began to kiss my mouth, then the hollow of my neck, then between my breasts, then I felt his tongue probing my belly button and a few seconds later his mouth was kissing me midway between my naval and trailing down to where my pubic hair began.

When his tongue parted my lower lips and he began to kiss me there I shuttered and moaned out my gratitude to him because, believe it or not, Jeremy had never given me oral sex. He loved receiving oral sex, but when it came to reciprocating he said he found it disgusting. I often wondered if that meant he found me and my love for giving oral pleasure disgusting, but those thoughts were far from my head as Russ brought me to my first ever oral orgasm. I now had both hands holding each side of his head as I felt myself opening to his wonderful beautiful probing tongue.

My eyes drifted over to Jeremy who was now sitting on the edge of the bed watching me writhe in ecstasy under another man's tongue. He had a strange look on his face and I suddenly felt stricken at what I was allowing, but then remembered that he had manipulated the whole thing. As that thought and the thought of his denying me oral sex went through my head I felt a surge of anger bordering on belligerence and I no longer cared what he was thinking.

I pulled Russ up to me and when I kissed him I could taste myself on his lips and on his tongue and all I wanted to do was return the favor as I slid down to his waiting and erect penis.

My entire being was focused on bringing the cock in my mouth the absolute maximum of pleasure it had ever experienced and the old self-confidence that I could was back! I totally forgot about my husband until I heard him say to Russ like I was not even in the room, "Isn't she incredible, we all called her SS in college, short for Suze Succubus."

Suddenly I remembered that in my last year of college a lot of the guys started calling me that. I had thought nothing of it because my name was Suze Sanderson and SS seemed like an obvious nick name. I felt tears of anger welling up in my eyes and I was so angry all I wanted to do was hurt my husband in anyway I could and as I felt Russ approaching the point of no return I stopped making eye contact with him and stared into my husbands eyes as the cock in my mouth began to pulse out its first and second ejaculations and I swallowed. The third fourth and fifth ejaculations I did not swallow, but instead let them fill my mouth and coat my tongue until I was sure I had a mouth totally full of another man's cum and then I pulled away from Russ's cock and stuck my tongue out at my husband so he could see another mans sperm in my mouth. I then smiled at him as I closed my mouth and swallowed and then circled my lips with my tongue to get every last drop.

Jeremy gave me a smirking smile and said, "You're such a whore."

I pulled the comforter over Russ and myself and we kissed and cuddled as if Jeremy was not even there until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke Russ up ‘making the rubber band hard'. Jeremy was still asleep until just seconds before I straddled Russ and guided him into me. I was still hurt and angry and I was using Russ as much for my own pleasure as a device to get revenge. While we were fucking I kept saying to Russ over and over again that I loved his big fat cock in me and when I started to cum I looked right into Jeremy's eyes and said, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I was a little embarrassed and ashamed of my behavior afterwards and that afternoon Jeremy and I left with still wet clothing for Milano and our return flight.

We hardly spoke to one another until mid Atlantic and then Jeremy suddenly said, "I'm sorry. I did engineer the whole thing, I don't know why. I guess because I was a geek and a nerd until I met you. I was so awed by you in college and I so hated the big men on campus that you hung with. Russ was another one of them he was good looking and charming and self-confident and I hated him for it."

"If that's true why did you maneuver me into sleeping with him?" I asked.

"Because I am so proud of you and I wanted him to know what he was missing, I wanted him to be jealous of me because I have always been jealous of people like him." Jeremy answered.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"I thought so up until I made that stupid comment about your nick name in college, I knew immediately that that was an act of betrayal and I knew that it was a secret that I should not have kept from you after I found out your reputation was way over exaggerated. From that point on in the evening I was the jealous one and the next morning while I watched you have intercourse with another man for the first time all I could think about was that I don't want to lose you." Jeremy admitted to me.

Over the next year we patched up our marriage and we silently agreed to never bring the subject of what happened outside Venice up again and that is why when we had our argument over Jeremy sending the email it was so significant when he said, "Yes, but I wasn't the last was I?" He went too far and damaged our marriage irreparably.

12