Traveling

Story Info
Unexpected time flying home.
1.2k words
3.85
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved her new job, but sometimes the traveling was tiring and frustrating. Her midnight flight had been delayed by more than an hour. Luckily, she was sitting in the plush lounge of the special airline club with a drink in her hand. The meeting this afternoon had been a success, the stress melting away as she thought about it. She closed her eyes and began to relax. There were few people in the club so most of the staff had been sent home too. She went back to sipping her cocktail when someone caught her attention. The man had his back to her walking towards the bar area. His hair was a mix of snowy white and silver grey. He was tall and lean and walked with confidence. He soon disappeared behind the wall. She sighed as she thought of the man and her body began to speak to her. The only other negative of her job besides the traveling was that there was no time for dating. Not that she really enjoyed dating, but it was nice to feel the touch of a man versus a vibrator. Men now seemed a luxury to her. She took another sip of her drink and closed her eyes again. When she opened her eyes again, the mystery man was sitting in a chair across from her. She smiled at him as she took in his face. Definitely nice she thought. He was mature but he wore his age well, experience was a good thing, right? She suddenly remembered she was slouching and sat up in her chair and crossed her legs. It didn't escape her attention that he noticed her bare legs as they crossed and the hem of her dress rose a little higher. He smiled at her with drink in hand and motioned a cheers to her. She raised her glass to him in return and took her last sip. Her eyes went to her hands as she thought about this man. When she looked up again he wasn't in his seat. She was disappointed and tried to think of her meeting again to take her mind off of him. Suddenly, he was in front of her with two glasses of wine. He handed her one and asked permission to sit beside her. Oh, she thought, he is even better than imagined bringing her a drink and asking permission to sit.

He smiled, "I thought at the end of a long day and week, you deserved a glass of wine".

"Thanks," she replied. "You are right. A nice end to a very successful week."

As they continued to talk side by side, she found herself leaning into him to get closer. As she changed positions in her chair her hand brushed his and sent electricity through her body. Oh this was good. She felt her desire and want for him escalate as he looked directly at her when she spoke.

He moved every so slightly and gently touched her hand with one finger. The electricity surged again and he suddenly asked, "Did you feel that?"

"Yes" was all she could manage to say.

Not letting his touch leave her hand, he stood up. She responded by standing up with him. With their eyes talking, they walked down the hall to the restrooms. She moved her back against the wall as he took his free hand and touched her chin while looking into her eyes. He only had to wait a second to see the yes answer in her eyes and moved in to kiss her. At first the kiss was soft and tender under his warm lips, but soon his hunger was more aggressive while still gentle telling her he wanted her.

The sound of a cart coming closer broke their kiss. She looked to where the sound was coming from and quickly thought of a solution. She grabbed his hand and led him to the ladies restroom. With an urgent desire and took her face in both hands and kissed her again. His lips were so inviting. There was nothing better than a man who could kiss. She put her hands on his lean chest and slid them down to his waist. His body was exactly as she thought. He moved from her mouth softly kissing down her neck. Her body ached with want. As he moved back to her lips, one hand moved from her face down her side and to her bottom where he held for a few seconds before moving to the back of her leg pulling it up to position himself between her legs. She moaned and he pulled her closer as she felt his hardness under his clothes. She moved to grind her body against his when in one swift motion he pulled up the skirt of her dress and sat her on the counter. He smiled when saw that she wore no underwear and he could smell her wet sweetness. His hand moved to the tops of her thighs staying there as he kissed her again. He slowly began to move his hand to the inside of her thigh softly caressing the length of her leg. Her legs instinctively spread as she revealed her completely shaved pussy. She placed her hands on his and moved them so that he could feel the smoothly shaved area. His eyes watching her every move now, she took her finger and put it inside of herself. She then moved her hand out of the way to make room for his. She moved her wet finger to face gliding the wetness over his lips. He looked into her eyes and licked his lips as he moved to kiss her. His fingers were now softly rubbing her clit making her groan with desire. He teased her inserting a finger inside and pulling it back out. He definitely knew was he was doing.

She wanted him so bad she had to fight the urge to come. He soon realized this and whispered in her ear, "Don't fight it. I want you to feel good."

"But I want more," she replied.

"I promise to give you more."

With that and two fingers now in her, the body began to shudder. Her back arched and her head went back as she came. It felt so good.

She sat up straighter now with a smile on her face while she reminded him that he promised more. She reached for his pants. She couldn't wait to see and touch him and wasn't disappointed when a long hard cock was revealed. Long in this position was going to be good and she knew he would fulfill his promise.

As she stroked his cock, his hands moved behind her. She guided him in slowly wanting to savor the feeling. They both moaned in ecstasy at the warmth of the hard cock inside her soft body. He moved slowly with long strokes proving once again he knew exactly what to do. He pulled her closer pushing himself in deeper. His strokes became shorter and faster as his breathing became heavier. He was moving closer to the spot inside her and the anticipation alone had her on the verge of coming again. She wrapped her legs around his backside pulling his closer as they both groaned when he reached the spot. She could feel him start to come and she let herself go to match his rhythm. He slowed to long smooth strokes again as they both were finished but still feeling the pleasure of him inside her.

Hmmm........maybe traveling for work wasn't so bad after all.