Traveling

Story Info
Busy job leads to dark encounters.
3.1k words
3.93
31k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali1bali
ali1bali
214 Followers

I will begin by offering a little bit about me: I'm thirty eight, married with two children or 11 and 9 and I have a full-time job which requires me to travel regularly to different accounts across the UK and Europe. My husband, Elliot, has a more flexible job and works from home a lot of the time which means he does 90% of the weekday childcare, namely the dropping off at school and running around afternoons and evenings.

I have held my current job for three and a half years having been promoted from a more locally based role. It was a hard decision to take on this post as it changed how much I was involved in the family but since I am still around most weekends it's not too bad with Iain at home so much. Of course travelling is boring even before I went Europe-wide and can become really tedious especially as after a few months I visit the same people and the same towns so while it's different locations each week it's also very same especially staying in the same hotels most of the time.

Now the new role at least meant I travelled to new places and for a while things were exciting because they were different but staying away almost every week quickly began to drag which of course is why I'm writing this. My first encounter happened six months into the new job when I visited Lille. I stayed near the city centre and having just had a very boring time in Brussels I was easily persuaded to go out for a drink and 'chat' with a couple of the clients the first evening of my two night stay.

After a couple of drinks we ended up in this small upmarket nightclub drinking cocktails and having a pretty good time. I needed to keep reasonably sensible because I still had another day in the city but since the clients were with me I felt it would be ok to let my hair down a little. In the end one of them drifted home leaving me with a man called Hugo who was the purchasing director. He was around ten years older than me but very fit (he cycles in amateur events) and not unattractive. Since we were both married with children I felt comfortable with him that is until we began to dance and he came on to me.

Now I can't lie here, my husband is lovely and attentive and loving and good in bed so there was nothing to justify why I let him kiss me, hold me close when we danced and when I felt his arousal I decided I wanted to have sex with him. Boredom maybe but whatever it was I kissed him aggressively and began to grind into him to which he responded in kind.

Two slow dances later and we left for my hotel room and that was my final opportunity not to commit adultery but frankly I was simply too excited so once back at the room I threw myself at him dragging to the bed. I fumbled with his trousers almost as if I was scared he'd run away but of course he didn't and once I had his manhood out he lay back and let me suck him for all I was worth before removing my own clothes so we could have sex. That night changed my life.

I wanted sex more than I'd ever done before and when I dragged him onto me I didn't even need him to play with me at all I was just so wet and excited. I didn't consider anything at all except getting pleasure from him so as he slid into me (I was still somewhat tight since I'd not had a lot of sex recently) and I felt his manhood pushing past the folds of my opening I remember letting out a huge groan and then after he'd worked in further I pulled hard on his arse so he went as deep as he could. We got into a swift rhythm and it was like I was eighteen again, I was so excited that I rushed to an orgasm which engulfed me and I was shuddering for an age which unfortunately brought my lover off quickly too.

He gave an apologetic groan and flooded me with his semen a moment later which was a little disappointing because I was happily expecting to get to another climax in the immediate future. Hugo collapsed on me and muttered something in French which I didn't understand before rolling to one side. We lay for a few minutes then when I attempted to blow him he told me he needed to go back to his wife, which was a bit disappointing and just a little humiliating. However after he had a swift shower and dressed he came over and kissed me than asked if I was too disappointed with his performance I said no but needed more and he laughed then asked if I meant that and when I told him yes he offered to phone someone else who he knew would take 'very good care of me'!

I told him thank you but no so, he then suggested if I was up to it perhaps I would like to spend time with him again tomorrow evening. I agreed to that then waited until he left before playing with myself; reaching another climax after barely ten minutes thanks to my hairbrush!

I was a little embarrassed the next day in the meeting with him but he was very professional but also a little less resistant to my sales pitch so we agreed to an improved contract that not only gave me a boost in sales figures it was a year-long contract change so would continue to help me. Of course later that day we went for a quiet drink before he was back I my hotel room. Now I will also be honest here and admit I was so turned on all day that by this time I was like a dog on heat and when after another swift climax Hugo suggested he call for help I agreed.

So that was how I met Gerome my first black lover. He arrived with a smile and a sexy kiss then as Hugo cleared out he removed his clothes and I got to see his thick dark cock for the first time: It was both longer and thicker than I'd had before probably around two inches longer than Elliot but it was the whole package that came with it that blew me away. Gerome was chiselled and just to die for so I melted in his arms.

When he placed his cock against my folds I was suddenly afraid that he might hurt me but once he was past the first two inches I wanted his fat cock so much I climaxed before he was fully home. That climax surpassed anything I'd ever had before and when he went deeper still I was his. He pulled almost out then back in slowly which was torture so in the end I begged him to take me hard which he did with a laugh and the bed began to thump noisily as he really pounded me into the mattress. I could feel his girth stretching my vagina each thrust and I hit another orgasm long before he was even close which mean when he was ready to cum I was close to climax number four that evening and I hit it when I felt him jerking deep in me.

I clung to him kissing and telling him how much I'd loved the sex to which he pulled free then with a grin told me the night was young! I was like a giggling schoolgirl again as we stopped for a beer break then went back to bed and had more very intense sex. He took me on all fours talking dirty to me mainly in French (which I didn't really understand but it sounded great!) and I came twice more before he let go again.

Thankfully he left me quietly during the night as I would have been mortified if I'd woken next to him since I was now sober and regretting the past two days. What was worse was speaking to the children on the phone with Elliot telling my seven year old how poor mummy had to work last night so was probably still very tired, if only he knew. Actually once they were off the phone I cried a little but that helped as I realised it was just guilt not actually regret because being honest with myself I'd enjoyed the whole scene.

So that was the beginning. The next encounter, around three weeks later was still by chance but if I'm honest I was thinking about sex before I'd even checked into to the hotel this time somewhat closer to home being in the North West of England (we live south). I went to a bar and got hit on by a guy who was attractive enough and while a little too anxious, floated my boat sufficiently so I dragged him to the hotel for sex. This was different as I was now no longer the innocent wife I'd been only a few weeks before because now I was happy to get my sexual gratification from a stranger with no qualms at all.

He was a little small in the cock department but I was so turned on by then I didn't care so after a brief oral session I drew him onto me and we went at it like rabbits. I climaxed swiftly and was then rather surprised when the guy showed little sign of stopping and we continued for almost an hour his cock bringing me to several small climaxes until with his ejaculation I had a more major orgasm. It had been really good but nothing as significant as Gerome and if I'm truthful I knew that night I would be seeking larger men from then onward.

With that night behind me I changed my view on my life and more significantly my sexual relationships. I still loved Elliot and wanted to make sure he wasn't given any cause to worry but I also knew I wanted much more sex and to be frank wanted it to be frequent and dirty. I set about planning how to achieve my ambitions and even went out and bought a short skirt and shear top which I wore out the next time I was overnight in Madrid and that resulted in another evening of sex but it wasn't that good being not only brief the man was soft most of the time so I wasn't even close.

The next time was different. I was back in the UK and determined to find a big guy who would tick the boxes and this time I actually met a black man who was big all over as he stood over six, six and was quite a bit overweight but I guess his frame carried it better than some. Anyway I went to a club where I saw him and after glancing at him half a dozen times he came over and we chatted. Once we'd danced for about an hour and had a kiss or two I invited him back and that's when I got the shock of my life.

Gerome was big, but this man was something else; so large I struggled to get his cockhead in my mouth when I sucked him. He also got really hard and as we got down to the act itself he really stretched me out like nothing else. That night I felt more alive as his wonderful cock forced it's way deeper and deeper inside my sensitive vagina I thought my head would blow the feelings were just so good. The increase in sensitivity as he drove in deeper right to my cervix was beyond anything that came before and it gave me not just a massive climax it made my vagina contract (or attempt to) on his cock so I really was milking him.

He kept powering against my cervix which while a little discomforting I could feel it was slowly reducing and being replaced by something else and then with what felt like a small stab of pain he went further and I felt something deep within me being massaged and I understood that he was pushing through my cervix. I was in heaven after that as he slowly forced the cockhead through my inner opening and began to bottom out his simply huge cock. My next climax rippled against his love meat and I went from one orgasm to a second with barely a pause and that was just the start.

He showed no signs of slowing and as I writhed under him he told me I was the first woman for several years who'd managed to take him totally. He then asked me if it was ok for him to 'cum in me or should he pull out? I'd more or less lost the power of speech at that moment but by wrapping my legs around him I made my wishes clear and with a loud roar he ejaculated inside me and I swear I felt his cum hit the walls of my womb. I was absolutely shattered so after he pulled out of me I fell asleep quickly so missed him leaving.

I woke the next day in a lot of pain and after holding out for the morning was forced to see a doctor. He took one look at me then explained that my cervix wasn't meant to be opened like it had been and I was badly stretched. That was very embarrassing as I had to confess I'd had sex with someone other than my husband and got a lecture from the doctor about being careful.

I recovered by the next day and Elliot didn't know anything had happened. We even made love the next night and he gave me a swift orgasm which not only pleased me (I was worried I might have lost my sensitivity) but actually made me feel even more willing to play away as he was very satisfied when we finished and I knew he'd not want sex again for a few days.

So I fell into a pattern; I began to see Gerome regularly once every two months and we'd arrange to meet and go out before spending the nights together. The sex was great and as we grew more familiar with each other we began to experiment; I wore a dildo in me when we went out a few times and also dressed for sex several nights then went dancing. He even shared me a few times with a friend of his but those liaisons were always discrete although the sex itself was very physical and intense.

Better still was Malcolm my very large black friend who became my lover spending several nights a week with me whenever I was in the north of the UK. The sex was unbelievably good and after that first time my cervix opened easily to his huge cock and the feeling of him against that opening was so intense I was on a sexual high every time. I loved it when he shot inside me because after that first time he would always say something nasty; 'I'm about to seed your womb' was a favourite but other ones such as 'here's my baby juice' and 'milk my baby batter' were just as nasty and therefore hot.

Of course all things come to an end and it was Gerome first who called time on our arrangement mainly because he knew it was just sex but I think he wanted more. Elliot was suffering a little as well because I was very loose thanks to Malcolm and although I insisted we have sex every week I knew he was beginning to find it less stimulating. I had a difficult choice then as I love Elliot but knew while he wasn't suspicious (at least I don't think so) he was suffering because I wasn't really enjoying it as much as I should so it was a little like painting by numbers for both of us.

That was when Malcolm suggested I got a little wild; to prove I still loved Elliot and to spice up the sex with him (and Malcolm would benefit as well). So after a debate I did and had my nipples and clitoral hood pierced then presented myself to my husband a few days later when I was again ready for sex. Boy did it do the trick! Not only did we have sex all weekend Elliot couldn't get enough of me after. I even shave my sex for him which not only added to the scene it changed our lives for the better.

That was almost two years ago now and I still have my jewellery plus a tattoo which is above my sex and shows a cartoon woman on all fours with a man behind her. She is screaming and you can see his cock is huge. Now I have to confess that the man was originally very slightly dark, which was ok because Elliot has a relatively darker hue to me as I have a pearl-white complexion but thanks to Malcolm's suggestions during sex I've had it darkened further; first about six months after it was first done and twice since until a few months ago when I went the whole way so now it's clearly a black man. Elliot thought it funny that the dye has gone off and darkened (which is what I've told him) and he just accepts it.

I have no desire to stop seeing Malcolm and in fact we probably spend more nights together now than I do with Elliot and I don't think in all that time we've had a single night when we've gone without some sexual act or other even if it's just oral. However it's just sex and I would never want it to be more.

I do have another overseas lover called Sebastian who lives in Brussels and he's a lot younger than me (he's a student) we've been together for six months and he thinks the tattoo was darkened for him as he is Nigerian in origin and ebony black. His cock is not as long as Malcolm's but he has the fattest cock I've ever seen and boy does he fill me up.

Recently he has whispered how much he wants me to fuck his college friends and while I've said no so far the thought of my first ever gangbang is enthralling and I know that I will probably succumb eventually. I love my job and wouldn't change it for the world.

(My thanks to EJ for her email -- hope she likes her story in print)

ali1bali
ali1bali
214 Followers