Traveling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
597 Followers

I pulled my fingers out and coated my cock with the lube. I then placed the head of my cock at her gaping hole and slide forward. I didn't stop, I pushed with ease at first, then began to feel her ass tighten around my cock as I invaded her deeper than any toy or finger had been.

"OH! FUCK! PULL IT OUT! PLEASE!!! PULL IT OUT!" she screamed, trying to thrash on the table and push me away. Of course, this only made it easier for me to push harder. "PLEASE!! PLEASE!! Fucking pull it out!!" She cried, sobbing in between each word.

I continued my slow insertion until I felt the globes of her chubby butt mashing against my shaved crotch. I pushed just a bit more, to insure I was as deep as I could get. And then I just stood there, looking down at her beautiful chubby ass squeezing my cock, feeling her tight anus clasping against me. I massaged and rubbed her ass cheeks while letting her adjust to the size of my cock embedded in her ass.

Soon, I felt her ass loosen slightly and I knew that she was now accepting my cock in her. I still didn't move, just kept massaging her ass cheeks and pressing against them.

"You like my cock in your ass?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes, now I do," she moaned, "I feel so fucking full," she added.

I then slowly pulled outward, letting my dick come out of her about an inch, then I slid it back in. To my delight she moaned with pleasure. I continued to slowly pull out and push back in, her tight ass clamped down hard around my cock. With each withdrawal, I'd pull out an inch or so and then push it back in, until after several minutes, I was pulling out to where only the tip remained inside her ass and then I'd ease all the way back into her.

"Oh, shit this feels so fucking good!" she said.

"You really do like being fucked in the ass don't you?"

"Oh yes! Can you go harder now?" she replied.

"Much harder! I'm now going to fuck you so hard that the table may break, and then I'm going to cum inside your asshole," I said.

"MMMM, cum in my ass, please!" she said.

With that, I picked up speed on my withdrawal from her ass and the speed at which I thrust back inside her. Soon, I was pounding into her ass so hard that the table was rocking up on the opposite legs. I kept up this pace for several minutes until I felt her body begin to quiver and shake.

She yelled, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" over and over she yelled as her body shook violently against my impelling cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer, the force of her orgasm and the tightness of her ass pushed me over the edge and I began to cum, filling her tight ass with shot after shot of my hot load. I dumped five or six large shots inside her before both of our orgasms subsided. I stood there, buried as deep as I could be and let my cock slowly deflate before pulling it from her.

I then untied both ankles and walked to the other side of the table and untied her hands. She remained lying there on the table, breathing deeply. I walked behind her and helped her to stand, then laid her on the bed. I retrieved a warm rag from the bathroom and cleaned my cock, then cleaned her beautiful big butt, wiping the dripping cum from her now closed hole. I then removed her heels and rolled the stockings down her legs and off, having her completely naked now.

I turned her over onto her back and was greeted with a beautiful smile as she said, "That was the most amazing thing I've ever had happen."

"Well, I've had great anal sex before, but your ass was truly incredible," I replied, caressing her large breasts.

"Honestly, I've never cum that hard in my life," she continued, "my ass is going to hurt for weeks though!" she laughed.

"Nah, your ass was made for fucking, and," I said, sliding my hand to her pussy, "your pussy was made for eating."

I then slid between her legs and ate her pussy until she came on my face.

She left around midnight, just a few minutes after sucking me off to my third orgasm of the evening, which she eagerly swallowed. We exchanged numbers and agreed that the next time I was in town, we would hook up again for some great buttfucking.

jjdtx
jjdtx
597 Followers
12