Traveling for Pleasure Ch. 1

Story Info
She pleasures herself en route to airport.
528 words
4
42.5k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Taxi

I have traveled a lot from the time I was a little girl. When I went to college I began traveling alone and it did not take long for me to see my trips as erotic mini-journeys. Something about buses, taxis, trains and airplanes-the anonymity of it all-got me so hot.

After my first experience, of which you will now learn, I began planning how I would live out my fantasies depending on the mode of transportation. It was raining when I hailed a cab to take me to Logan Airport. I kept my light luggage in the backseat with me and with a faint smile from the driver in the rearview mirror I was settled for the ride. My hair was soaked and my sweater was sticking to my body exposing my large breasts.

The driver was somewhere between thirty and forty with dark eyes that would glance at me frequently. I was pretending to read a book but was drowning in desire to finger myself. I took my coat off and the driver and I both noticed that as I did so I heaved my chest toward the glass partition and gently placed my coat over my lap. I couldn’t wait any longer and I slowly slid my right hand under my coat, pulled up my sweater and slid my hand down my pants.

Two fingers found their way to my pussy. My pussy crack was sort of closed from sitting with my legs together so I pushed my finger in just a bit to find myself so wet that my finger slipped up to my clit forcing my body into a spasm that left a piece of my wet hair slapped across my face. The cab driver noticed that I didn’t move the hair off my face. I sat there with my finger on my clit, but not rubbing, and began a staring contest with the driver in the rearview mirror.

There was no way he could know…was there? The thought that he might know made me squirm and as I continued to stare right back into those dark eyes I slowly circled my clit with one finger and tickled my dripping wet pussy with the other. My clit was now engorged to the size of an acorn and could hardly stop myself from screaming out right there.

I heard my moans in my head, “uh…oh, yeah…uh huh…ooooh…” This mad me hotter and just as I was going to leap to the front of the cab and fuck this stranger silly, I looked directly into his eyes in the mirror and began to have an orgasm so powerful it ripped through my whole body. I kept control until the end when my body shuddered as my clit began retracting to its hood and jutting back out onto my waiting finger like a quick heartbeat. I bit my lip and put my left hand over my eyes until the waves subsided.

Within minutes we were at the airport. I blindly handed the cabbie money for the fare, realizing afterward that my fingers gave away any possibility of keeping secret what I did.