Traveling New Bi-Ways... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

“I’m glad your first man ass fuck was so good, Ken. You can fuck me any time you want.”

D walked over to us. She pushed Ken away. I looked up at her. He pussy lips were engorged and peeking through her neatly trimmed blonde pussy hairs. I lifted my head and licked her pussy. “I want to eat you, D.”

D moved into the same position that Anne had been in earlier. I spread her puffy pussy lips as she lowered her cunt to my mouth. I flicked my tongue along and between her lips. D used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide. She leaned forward and grasped my hard cock as she began to grind her cunt against my sucking, licking mouth. She was wet and slick and tasty.

I felt her breath on my cockhead then her lips closed around it and slipped down around the shaft. She sucked my cock as I tongue fucked her. I hated to do it, but I pushed her cunt away from my mouth. “As much as I’m enjoying your blowjob and eating you D, please don’t make me cum. I want to fuck Ken.”

D stopped sucking me. She stood up, turned around and straddled my head again. “I want you to fuck Ken too.” She opened her pussy to my tongue. I extended my tongue as she leaned over to place her cunt on my face. Just before I buried myself in her cunt I saw Ken and Anne each begin to kiss and suck D’s tits. D squeezed her thighs against my head. I had trouble breathing until she relaxed. But what a way to go.

I stood up and stretched. Ken got back onto the bench. He was on his knees. I lubed a finger and slipped it into his ass. He had pre-lubed himself earlier. I got on my knees behind Ken. D kissed my cock then kissed me. “Fuck him until he begs for mercy.” She tossed the lube to Anne.

Anne held my cock in her hand. She kissed then slipped my cock into her mouth. She held it as she removed it from her mouth. She squeezed a line of lube along the top of my cock shaft. She used both hands to rub it all around. She wiped her hands on Ken’s ass. “Go get him, Tiger.” Anne kissed me. She guided my cock as I moved closer to Ken’s ass. D was ready with the camcorder.

Anne pressed my cockhead against Ken’s lube shiny asshole. Ken reached back and spread his cheeks. He looked over his shoulder, “Plug my ass.” He grinned and shook his head as I pushed my cock into his ass. Ken immediately began to grind his ass. “Fuck me, Brad. I’ve wanted to do this since the first time.”

We set up a steady rhythm. I alternated strokes – long, slow, deep, fast, short , etc. Ken responded by grinding, squeezing, etc. I noticed Anne had the camcorder and D was gone. D returned and stood in front of Ken. She was wearing a harness with a very realistic dildo. Ken opened his mouth and sucked D’s cock. She stood in front of me and I sucked it too.

D moved behind me. My ass was still slick with the lube and Ken’s cum. I felt something cool and slick, then I felt D’s cock slide into my wide open, freshly fucked ass. I head Anne swearing. “Holy Shit! This is unbelievable! D’s fucking Brad while Brad fucks Ken. Fucking unbelievable.”

Ken would reach back and squeeze our balls together. D not only fucked me, but she would rub her tits across my back. She would as reach under Ken and jerk his cock and squeeze our balls. D let me set the rhythm and pace. She held herself fairly still. Her cock slid out of my ass as I pushed mine into Ken. When I pulled out of Ken, D’s cock was buried in my ass.

I tried to keep up a steady pace of long deep strokes. Ken kept squeezing and relaxing his sphincter. The increase then release of pressure around my cock shaft felt good and really did a number on my concentration. D was rolling her hips and churning her cock inside of me. Then I felt a slight vibration and heard a soft buzzing sound. I looked over my shoulder at her. D was grinning as she held up a little control box. I’d never noticed her cock was also a vibrator.

Ken wiggled his hips. I resumed the steady fucking of Ken’s ass. The vibrating sort of tickled. It felt good as it tingled my ass as D’s cock moved in and out of me. I shortened my cock stroke and speeded up the pace. D moved closer so her cock was fucking my ass with the same short rapid strokes. My balls were tapping against Ken’s in a steady rhythm.

Sweat was running down my face and under my arms. Ken was panting and I was grunting. I turned my head and looked a D. Sweat was running down between her breasts. The tip of her tongue circled her lips in time with the circling of her cock in my ass.


She put her hands on my hips and buried her vibrating cock deep in my ass. She pushed me forward and buried my hard-on deep inside Ken. D leaned over me. She reached down and stroked Ken’s cock. Her vibrating cock was buzzing my balls. D brought her hand back up from Ken’s cock. Her fingers were slick with pre-cum. She extended her fingers towards my face and I sucked each finger clean. “Don’t move, Boys, it gets better.”

The vibrations increased in intensity. I looked around and found Anne. She had the camcorder focused on our dog pile. D increased the vibrations even more as she pulled her cock out of my ass. As the head of her cock reached my muscle ring, she turned up the intensity even more. It went from a vibration to a cyclic throb.

My ass jumped and my cock twitched. I clamped my asshole around her throbbing cock as she pushed it deep into me. D fucked me for a couple of minutes then moved back so I could resume pumping my cock in and out of Ken’s ass. The throbbing was really stiffening my cock.

D turned it up to a thumping pounding throb. My ass, my balls, and my cock were throbbing. I pulled Ken’s hips back to my pubic bone, buried my hard-on deep in his ass, arched my back, and lost it. “Gaaahhhh!” I reached beneath Ken and caught his greasy, slick hard-on in my hand. I wrapped his cockhead in my palm.

My nuts felt like they were going to blow out through my cock as I pumped a steady stream of cum into Ken’s ass. His cock stiffened and seemed to grow an inch in my hand as he shot his load. His warm cum filled my hand and oozed between my fingers to drip onto the bench.

D was wailing. She jerked her throbbing dildo out of my ass. She rolled off the bench onto the floor. She spread eagled herself and arched her back as she pressed the throbbing dildo and harness hard against her cunt. Anne was still catching it all with the camcorder.

With the vibrating, throbbing dildo gone out of my ass, I suddenly felt very empty as my asshole continued to tingle. I also felt very drained. I, too, rolled off the bench onto the floor. I opened my eyes and watched as Anne recorded my still pulsing cock shooting little wads of cum onto my stomach. I grinned at her and mouthed “What a fuck!”

I looked over and Ken. He was still on his hands and knees on the bench. His head was hanging down as he watched cum drool from his cock onto the bench. D was grunting and gasping as her orgasm throbbed through her body. I closed my eyes and crossed my arm over my face.

The next thing I knew, I felt something warm and wet on my cock. I opened my eyes. Anne was kneeling beside me. She was washing my cock. I sat up as she dried me. She had two basins of warm water, soap and several washcloths and towels. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. “I’ve never seen anyone fuck themselves into oblivion before. And I saw three at the same time.”

I looked around. Ken was lying on his side on the bench. His cock was still dripping cum. We watched as a drop stretched into a string then fell to the floor. We looked at D. She was quiet. She was still spread eagled. Her thighs were wet and shiny. The harness and dildo were beside her. Her engorged lips surrounded her wet gaping pussy. She was massaging her breasts as she lay there.

Anne looked back at me. “Roll over and spread your legs so I can wash your butt.”

I rolled over and spread them. Anne got up. She was back a few minutes later. “Sorry about that. I wanted to get some video footage of gaping cunts and assholes that have been reamed, stretched and filled with cum.”

I lay still as she washed my butt with warm soapy water. I helped Anne wash and clean up Ken’s cock and ass then we moved to where D was still lying. Anne got down on her knees between D’s legs. D sighed as Anne’s lips touched her tender clitoris. I kneeled beside D and licked the sweat from between her breasts. She sighed again. “As nice as this is, I think we should all get cleaned up and take it easy for a while.”

I got up. Anne remained on her knees. D’s hands were on her breasts. She was smiling to herself as Anne continued to eat her pussy. Ken had left the room. I walked to our suite. I found a male douche in a drawer in the vanity. Ken, like D, was organized. I hooked it up in the shower. I cleaned up and showered. As I was toweling myself dry, Anne came in and stood by our bed.

I dropped my towel and walked over to her. We hugged and kissed. “I can taste D on your lips.” Anne smiled then thrust her tongue into my mouth. We separated and I pushed her down so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I pushed her knees apart and got on my knees between them. I buried my nose in Anne’s red pussy hair. Her sexual smells filled my nose and my cock responded too.

I looked up at her, “You poor Girl. All that action and you got none of it.”

Anne smiled, “Oh, I got action.” She put her hand on my head and pushed my face against her pussy, “Eat me.” She lay back on the bed as I spread her pussy lips and licked her from the bottom of her cunt to her clit. I savored her tastes and smells as I devoured her. She wiggled her hips as I licked, kissed and sucked her tender inner lips and tongue fucked her.

I stroked my cock as I ate her. I thought about standing up and fucking her. Anne must have read my thoughts. She sat up and touched my head. I looked up. “I’d like to screw you now, but I need to shower. And you need to wash your face.” She helped me to my feet. My hard cock was in her face. She gently touched it, “Let’s use that later.” She kissed the cockhead then stood up.

While Anne showered, I washed my face and shaved again. If I ate her again later, I didn’t want to leave razor burn on her soft inner thighs. After Anne got out of the shower, we went looking for D and Ken. They were Back in the den. Anne picked up her t-shirt and slipped it on. I picked up the robe I had been wearing on put it on. Both D and Ken were wearing t-shirts.

We all looked at each other, then we engaged in a group hug. By then it was early evening. We all pitched end to prepare a light dinner. After eating it and cleaning up, Ken suggested we have a soak.

The rain had stopped. At least for the moment. It was cool. Stars were beginning to show between the clouds. Ken and I pulled the cover off the tub. Ken checked the temperature of the water. It had recovered after the tub had been left uncovered in the previous night’s rain. D checked the chemicals. “It’s O.K, but we should treat in when we go inside tonight.”

I shrugged off my robe. I helped Anne remove her long t-shirt. I stood in front of her and started at her hips and ran my hands up her sides to her shoulders. She pulled it over her head and shook out her hair. We slipped into the hot tub. Ken and D helped each other undress. D poured four glasses of wine before she got into the tub.

Anne stood up. She passed the glasses around as Ken got in. She kissed each of us when she handed us the wine glass. We settled into the warm water. All of us were silent until Anne spoke, “I hate to see this visit come to an end. I’m so comfortable here. And I’m so surprised, I’ve been so comfortable and uninhibited with everything that we’ve done.”

D moved over and sat next to her, “When I saw you for the first time, I knew I had to seduce you and make love with you. Brad, Ken and I were already a threesome, so it was a matter of helping you become comfortable and helping you join in at your own pace.”

Anne put her glass down and gave D a French kiss. “Well, my inhibitions came crashing down. I’ve done things that I never dreamed of doing.” Anne laughed, “And I want to do them all over again.”

Ken laughed, “And there are new things to try and to experience.”

D set her glass down. “Let’s watch this afternoon’s video. If everyone is still up for some fun afterwards, we might have some new ideas.”

We all got out of the tub. I added some chemicals, pulled the cover over it and followed the three of them across the patio. Ken was in the middle. They had their arms around each other and their hands were on each others asses. I’m sure all three of them already had some new ideas.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12