Traveling to Tucson Ch. 01

Story Info
A Silky Adventure
2.3k words
4.18
59.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

What a weird week it was! I got a 'B' on a Abnormal Psych test, which wasn't my fault because I was too busy writing to study for the stupid test, but anyway, George (my owner) got upset and whipped me, like hard (he does that to me and to my sister Jessica if we don't do well in school – we're co-eds, and we do our homework every night bent over the dining room table, and if he thinks we're not concentrating it's 'bam' with that stupid riding crop – even if we really were concentrating.) So anyway, he restricted me from writing porn or using stupid email for a week; so mean!

Then my grandfather Pawpaw had a stroke out in Tucson, AZ, and my aunt Mallie called and wanted me to come out. George couldn't go, and neither could Jessica, so I had to travel like all by myself. Although I have traveled plenty, I've never gone alone before, so I was like scared.

They took me to the stupid Birmingham airport, and I flew Southwest to stupid Albequeerkee, or something like that, and then I sat for 2 stupid hours. I was very bored. Finally I got in line and they stopped me at the gate and said I was trying to get on a plane to Las Vegas; that might have been fun, but you have to be like 21 to do anything there. Finally on the right flight I kept looking out the window of the plane; the mountains were huge!

So I finally got to Tucson and a cute guy with a sign saying "Silky" was waiting. He was my 2nd cousin Sam. He's about 6' tall and has wavy brown hair, cut military short. Oh, I'm 5' tall, red/green, if you don't know. That means red hair, green eyes, not the other way around.

He gave me a big hug.... A really big hug... that went on and on... and his hand kinda brushed my ass, but I pushed back and he acted like it was nothing. Maybe that's how cousins act, I didn't know. He hopped in his pickup truck and we drove to his house. And drove and drove. Tucson, in my opinion, is very spread out. And dry! There was NO grass, just rocks, dirt, a few trees, and cactuses! Talk about phallic symbols! Those things are twenty feet tall, and on an even deeper level, they are covered with needles! As in, use this phallus inside, baby, and you'll be really really sorry.

"You seem interested in the countryside, Silky," said Sam.

"It's just real different from Alabama; everything here is so dry!" I replied in awe.

"Yeah. It's terrible. You know we have restrictions on how much water we can use for the lawn, and washing – even showers."

"Showers?" I said anxiously, being a clean addict.

"It's against the law in Arizona to take a shower by yourself."

"Against the law?!" I said, freaked.

"No worries, I've got your back. Anytime you need to shower, call me."

With that we got to his house, and I met Aunt Mallie for the first time in many years, and Andrew, Sam's hot 6' tall sandy haired hazel eyed brother. Didn't look much alike, but people often don't. After supper I was tired and ready to crash, and really wanted a shower.

I knocked on Sam's door. "Did you mean it about showers? 'Cause I want to take one now."

"Anything for my cuz," and he jumped up to follow me to the bathroom.

Undressing there was a little awkward, as well as a tight fit. I took off my bra and hit him with my tits. And when he bent over to drop his pants, I could feel his breath in my kootchie. Then when I stood on one leg to slip off my panties, we were practically having intercourse! When we finally got in the stall, my breasts bumped his chest, and his thingy kept bobbing against my labia...

"Turn around, I'll do your back," he said. He did, too, with lots of attention to my ass.

"Now do me," he commanded, but as I rotated, he was a little slow and I got whacked with a raging hard-on.

"Doesn't that thing ever point South?" I asked.

"Not with you in the house," he confirmed.

He reached up and began to soap my breasts. "What are you doing, Samuel VonScorius?" I demanded. He paused.

"I am not stupid, you know. Just because we have to stand here naked does not mean I will tolerate your getting a cheap feel. This pussy here is private property, and I will wash it for myself, by myself, thank you." That should have been clear, but the way he stared at my bush as I spread it and soaped it, and scrubbed it, and rinsed it, and then splashed water between my lips made me think he didn't hear me.

"Look, it may be ok in Arizona to wash your cousin's crotch, but in Alabama it's rude." He looked crestfallen, and I was afraid I had pushed too far. "But I'd be happy to wash your penis, if you'd like?" He liked.

I soaped him up and ran my hand around his balls, and then up and down his shaft several times.

"Time to rinse!" I smiled with pride.

"Couldn't you do that a little longer?" he begged.

"Why? You're completely clean. Are you trying to trick me into.... masturbating you?"

He actually blushed; not so worldly after all, I guess.

"Look, Silky, you know guys produce more semen than their balls can hold, right?"

"I guess."

"Well, if a guy doesn't jerk off he'll have a wet dream from the excess sperm."

"Ok, so what?"

"It's much more ecological to beat off in the shower. If I have a wet dream, I have to wash the sheets, and I still have to take a shower."

"So go ahead..."

"If you do it for me, I'll cum faster and save water."

I thought about it. Well, what could I do in the face of that logic? I started fisting his cock, and in no time he spewed his fluids in my navel, my thighs, and my pussy. If we hadn't been in the shower, I think he would have spewed in my eyes! To be totally honest, I found myself getting maybe a little turned on by wanking him.

"Oh, look. You've squirted all over me, you bad boy. Don't you think you should be required to wash me off, since it's your fault?"

He didn't resist, and in no time was rubbing his soapy fingers all over my bush, and then down between my lips. I could feel myself opening up as my pussy became swollen with heat, and soon his finger was sliding into places that I usually don't wash like that. I felt his probing over my clitoris, and then he moved back and entered my vagina again. He reiterated that motion about a jillion times, and I moaned louder with every stroke. Soon I was gushing more than the showerhead, and then my legs gave out and I babbled in the brook, so to speak....

"You know, Silky, I think this law is stupid; it should be the time spent, not how many people are in the shower, don't you think?"

"It may be stupid, but it's the law! I intend to shower with you at least once every day, and don't try to squirm out of it. It's the Law!"

As I wrapped up with a big towel, I asked Sam where I should put my dirty undies. He said he would take care of them for me, so I left and went back to my room. Later I wondered if I should have trusted him; what if he wanted to steal my panties or something? I tiptoed down to the laundry room and looked in the hamper. My thong was right where he said he'd put it, so he was truthful. I picked them up to sniff, and God I was stinky! I didn't think I'd been that wet on the plane. They were practically stiff from the drying malodorous madefaction....

That first morning when I woke up I was having a dream about being tossed around on a boat in a turbulent sea. My eyes flew open, and I heard a door click shut. Hum! I realized my tee shirt was bunched up above my boobs, and as I reached up to tug it down, I found a clump of gism between my tits. Somebody had used me to jerk off! I pondered that for a moment, then I scooped it up and put it in my mouth, thinking I would remember the taste....

We soon established a pattern. In the morning I got up and dressed, so Sam would help me take a shower. I visited Papaw and then came home. Andrew worked a night shift, so I almost never saw him. Sam would return from work, dirty, so he'd want a shower, and I had to help him. I really did. He helped me, turn about is only fair, right? On the second night I suggested he make sure there were condoms in the bathroom, just in case anyone ever wanted to use any.....

The next morning, as I gave him his easement, he whispered in my ear that he had prophylactics. Well, it's wrong to waste things, isn't it? Why do you think we have global warming? I'd hate to have to start taking two person showers in Alabama.... Come to think of it, we do. At least, George and Jess and I do. But that's three of us. But sometimes it's just two. Anyway....

I leaned into the wall, and Sam slipped inside me. Talk about wearing a raincoat in the shower! He was wearing one inside my pussy, he couldn't get wet! I found him to be quite commodious, he stretched my fleshy tube in a very pleasant way; it's good that they had a wooden grating over the floor, or I think we might have slipped.

He held my butt in his big hands, and pounded into me. As his swollen head reamed in and out of my slippery slot, I moaned louder and louder. Soon my usual "Ahhh"s and "Fuckmefuckme"s were bouncing around the stall as much as we were, and then I felt him strain to explode the latex, and I lost all control. I think I peed a little I came so hard. But it was ok, because it was in the shower.

"Sam, you made me cum so hard, I think I wet myself."

"You were wet, all right."

"No, silly, I mean I tinkled in the shower just now."

"Wow! Would you do it again?"

"I don't know, it would depend on how aroused I was and... oh, you want me to pee while you watch? Am I your odalisque or something?"

'Uh....Whatever that means. Yeah, I've never seen that."

Well, I had already done it once, right? So no biggy. I leaned against the wall with my back, spread my legs a little, and held my labia apart. I streamed urine on his leg, but no very much.

"God, that was hot! I mean, it was arousing and warm! Want to do me?"

Not really, but I was curious, so I held his penis which was now nearly deflated, and wrote "Silky" on the wall in piss. Ha! I bet not many girls have done that!

Later that day at the hospital I knocked some soup on my dress. I had to come back to the house to change. As I walked down the hall, I heard noise, and realized Andrew was taking a shower. There was no one else in the house!

Silky Girl to the rescue! I snapped off my clothes in a wink, and exploded into the shower with him.

"Silky? What the Hell are you doing?"

"I know about the water laws. Sam told me! You shouldn't risk getting arrested by showering alone!"

"Water Laws... Showering alone... Sam told you all that?"

"Yes, I want to do my part for the ecology, and you're my cousin, right? Gotta help family.... Uh, Do you beat off in here or in the bed?"

"What?"

"I help Sam so he can cum fast in here and not have to wash any sheets. Do you need some help?"

"Oh! Oh, yeah, I could.... Use some help."

I couldn't think of any polite way to ask him if it was really clean or not, so as usual, I took the direct route. I dropped to my knees and sucked him into my mouth. Obviously he was very clean, and I got him all slippery.

"There are condoms in the medicine cabinet." I said while I looked straight into his hazel eyes.

When he entered my vagina, he opened me more than Sam, and I smiled to myself at the pleasure of his girth. He sawed back and forth, with me wrapped around him, holding his shoulders, making him do all the work while I took the pleasure. I felt my insides ebb and swell with the vacuum of his pulling out, and my nubbin really rubbed on his rigid pole.

It only took a few moments for me to reach anacoluthia once more, and I could not feel his eruptions as I was gone on my own internal ride.

As we held each other crumpled against the wall, aunt Mallie threw open the door!

"Jesus Christ, what are you two doing?" I thought that was fairly obvious.

"I'm sorry Aunt Mallie. I didn't mean to do anything bad, I just couldn't help it. I really couldn't. Besides, we're both over eighteen."

"Shit, Silky, I don't care about you fucking. I haven't said anything about you and Sam, have I?"

"You knew about me and Sam?"

Yes, dear. You are very noisy when you cum, it's hard to miss. The problem is Andrew!"

I looked at him. "You're not a virgin, are you? I mean, were you?"

"No, I don't understand either. What's the problem?"

"I'll spell it all out for you, but it's simple. Andrew, I'd like for you to meet your sister, Silky!"

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers