Travellers Meet and Take a Chance

Story Info
Two business travellers meet and find sexual chemistry.
1k words
3.84
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe checked into her hotel. It had been a long day with demanding clients. After dropping her bag off in her room and unpacking a bit, she headed down to the bar for a drink and some dinner.

The bar was cozy, darkened with soft background music. There were a few people in couples seated at the tables, but since she was alone, she headed to the bar. Only one other woman was sitting there at the other end. She ordered a martini from the cute bartender and reviewed her Blackberry for emails.

Mid-way through her drink, she felt someone beside her.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked.

A quick check revealed a very handsome man. He was middle aged, dressed nicely in a suit with the tie loosened.

"No, not at all," she replied.

He sat down and ordered a drink. Trying not to seem too interested, Chloe turned back to her Blackberry. But she was very aware of his presence beside her.

"Are you here for work?" he asked, and they began the usual small talk of travellers.

He asked her to join him for dinner, and they had a lively conversation, both discussing their respective jobs and what brought them to this hotel. Chloe was too aware that it had been a long time since she shared company with such a handsome and intelligent man. She was very turned on by both, but of course, they had only just met. She was glad she remembered to bring her toy with her on this trip. And now she'd have a fresh fantasy to inspire her.

They lingered over dessert and coffee, both obviously not ready to say goodnight. She uncrossed her legs and recrossed them the other way, lightly brushing his leg with hers. They had been flirting all night, and now he reached out his hand to hers.

"I don't want to say goodbye...I don't want to be too forward, but..." he started to say.

"Let's go upstairs," she finished for him.

In the elevator, he took her in his arms and kissed her mouth as he'd been thinking about since he first saw her. She kissed him back hungrily, and all too soon, the elevator dinged and they were at her floor.

He ran his hands up and down her sides as she was trying to get the key card from her purse and into the door. His touch sent shocks through her body and made her hands tremble. Finally, she managed to get the key in the door and open it. She turned around and led him by the hands into her room.

They kissed and his hands encircled her waist. She held his head and ran her fingers through his hair. Their kisses were passionate, both hungry for more.

He pulled her top over her head as she removed her skirt. She stood there in matching pink bra and panties with black thigh high stockings on. He almost growled at the sight of it, she looked so good. He began taking off his shirt while she removed his belt and pants. His erection was straining for release, and she gasped with pleasure at the sight of it. He was big and hard...she was going to enjoy herself.

He moved to her breasts, pulling back the fabric to get at her nipples. He sucked one, and then the other, and she threw her head back and sighed. He reached around to remove the bra while pushing her back to the bed. He wanted her, all of her, and wanted to taste her in his mouth.

She fell back and he quickly removed her panties, which were already wet with her juices. He kissed the top of her thighs, just above where the stockings ended, licking a line upwards, but not quite to her aching pussy. Then he kissed the other thigh, and she was begging for more, "Please..."

He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her to his mouth. Gently at first, he licked up her soft lips to her clit, feeling her jump from the intensity. Then he latched his mouth onto her, licking and sucking while he heard her moan and cry out. He put a finger deep inside her and pumped it in and out while he continued to suck and lick her. She came, clutching the sheets and holding his head to her pussy.

He slowly moved his way up her body, telling her what a shame it would have been if they hadn't decided to do this. She mentioned she had come prepared, grabbing a condom but also telling him about her new toy. He wanted to see it, so she brought it out.

"Show me," he said.

She had never masturbated in front of someone before, and feeling somewhat embarrassed, she turned it on and began the usual motions, using the vibrating head on her clit and deeper. Soon, the feeling overtook her embarrassment, and she began to feel herself heading towards another orgasm.

He noticed it too, and putting the condom on, he got between her legs and lifted them on either side. She looked at him and started to turn the toy off, but he encouraged her to continue using it while he pushed inside her.

He was so hard, and she was wet but so tight. He had to go slowly at first, but when he was fully inside her, they both moaned. She continued to use the vibrator on her clit, and he could feel it at the base of his cock. She was on fire, and it only took a few minutes for her to climax again. She shouted out as she came, and he felt her insides pulsing with the ecstasy.

He wasn't far behind her, but hating the feeling of coming in a condom, he pulled out of her and pulled it off, stroking his erection in the direction of her breasts.

"Here, let me," she said, taking the place of his hand. His cock was so hard and so big, she enjoyed the feel of it in her hand. He came with a shout, and shot big spurts of come, covering her chest and neck.

"How long are you here for?" she asked.