Travelling DBFer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

Why female, you ask? Because from the looks of things, the male portion of Columbus' finest were busy 'interviewing' our dbs. Another cop car pulled up and parked quickly on the side of the road and two men jumped out of the car and rushed up to the house. They just walked right in. These men weren't pulling out their guns to stop a robbery, no, these cops were just about to pull out their cocks and join a gang bang. This was all speculation on my part of course. I couldn't actually see inside. But then a cop walked out of the house. He was talking on a phone while he was tucking in his shirt and zipping up his pants. I'm guessing our friendly cop was explaining to the missus that he was late for dinner because an important situation came up at work. That important situation involved fucking some db's.

The guy on the phone drove away. So, there were 5 cop cars there still. That meant somewhere between 6 and 10 cops were inside. Let's guess 8. The other question is how many db's are still inside. Maybe our jailbait sister was taken away by the do gooders for counselling or maybe June was in there getting double penetrated like the rest of her family. I would bet on the latter. 8 on 4 are pretty good odds, wouldn't you say? Damn, now these perfect db's were going to be personal property of the Columbus police department for the foreseeable future. No self respecting fake-priest or fake-doctor will be able to get near them without getting arrested. It's a damn shame.

4)

Well, I could go on for pages talking about the situation inside that house, but this is supposed to be a story about a travelling DBFer. That's me of course. I had another short drive ahead of me to get to Cinci so I could meet up with the lovely Amy. Amy and I had a big day ahead of us the next day. It was the annual Midwest cheer expo, and we would be manning a kiosk where interested young ladies can apply to become actresses in TV commercials. Who is Amy you are asking? Well, she's a db that I met at last year's conference that happens to live in Cinci. I've been e-mailing her and she was excited about assisting me at the kiosk.

Amy and I arranged to meet at 7 PM at a restaurant to discuss the plan for the next day.

I arrived at the restaurant only 5 minutes late. I scanned the entrance way for Amy. I saw two guys mauling a brunette. They were giving her breasts a good going over for a public place. I went over for a closer look. Yep, I was pretty sure this was Amy, although I could have sworn she was blonde last year.

"Amy?" I asked.

"Oh, Hi Mr. Williams. These two were just testing to see if my blouse fit right or not," she said.

The two guys backed away from her blushing.

"Well guys, does if fit right?" I asked in a menacing tone.

One of them said, "Yeah, It's all good. We were just leaving." They left the restaurant.

After we were sitting at our table, I said, "So Amy, weren't you a blonde last year?"

Amy smiled at me.

"Oh yes, Mr. Williams, but everyone was calling me a dumb blonde, so I decided to fix things. I dyed my hair brown."

"So did it work Amy? Are you smarter?"

"Oh yes Mr. Williams, nobody calls me a dumb blonde anymore," she said with a huge grin.

After dinner, I escorted Amy back to my tour bus. We headed straight to the bedroom at the back of the bus.

Oh in case you were wondering, dear reader. My name isn't Bill Johnson and it isn't Frank Williams either. I only divulge my real name on a need to know basis. That's right. You don't need to know.

"OK Amy, please take off your clothes."

"Yes Mr. Williams." She started stripping immediately.

Amy was naked in no time and her boney blonde pubic hair was quite evident. I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Mr. Williams?" asked Amy with an alarmed look.

I had to work with Amy for another day, so I couldn't burst her bubble right then.

"Oh nothing Amy, I was just remembering a funny scene from a movie I watched last night."

She nodded her head. "So, now what Mr. Williams?"

"Why don't you turn around and face the wall there and bend over and spread your cheeks honey?"

She assumed the position quickly.

"Like this Mr. Williams?"

Amy didn't have huge breasts. They were well formed, don't get me wrong. But Amy's best feature was definitely her ass. I slipped my pants off and grabbed onto her cheeks forcefully. I was kneading them hard.

Amy was moaning but then she asked, "Why are you doing this Mr. Williams?"

"Oh Amy, I'm just testing you again. All of the girls in the TV commercials that we are shooting should have a nice tight butt. You were a little too flabby last year for us to use you. But maybe, you have tightened up since then."

Flabby? Who was I kidding? There was never an ounce of flab on this girl.

"Oh I see Mr. Williams. I was wondering why I never got the call for the commercial."

I slipped my cock up into her cunt forcefully.

"Oooooooh, Aaaaaah."

I grabbed her by her sexy hips and pulled her back into my cock.

"Ohhhh Mr. Williams. Aaaaaahhhhhh."

She was bucking back at me pretty good. I couldn't hold out much longer and I came hard.

"So what do you think Mr. Williams? Am I tight enough now?"

"Oh Amy, you're close. I'll test you again later OK?"

"OK Mr. Williams," she said with a grateful smile and then she kissed me.

We cuddled in bed a little and then I outlined the procedure for the next day. The wannabe actresses would be filling out an application and a little test. Amy was to make sure nobody cheated and collect the forms.

"Ok Amy, I'd like to test you again. You better suck my cock."

"Yes Mr. Williams."

She attacked my cock with girlish enthusiasm, although not really with much skill.

"Amy honey, you need to improve your technique a little. Try licking my balls for a bit. I need you to be a good little cocksucker tomorrow for me ok?"

"Yes Mr. Williams," she said as she licked my balls.

I grabbed the lube from the night table and slipped a little up her butthole.

Amy looked at me with a big grin as she sucked my cock."

I pulled my rock hard member out of her mouth with a plop and then pounded my cock into her ass. I was slamming her hard from the get go.

"Ohhhhh Mr. Williams. Test me. Test me harder."

I left my load of cum up her ass.

5)

We arrived at the cheer expo the next morning around 10 AM. There weren't many people there yet. One of the organizers checked our credentials and showed us around.

The lady organizer was freaking hot. Her shorts were painted on and her tight ass was on full display. She also had the 'vacant' look going for her. I was almost rock hard. Her nametag said 'Bunny'.

"So Bunny, have you ever done any acting?"

Bunny gave me her best vacant smile.

"No, Mr. Williams."

"Would you like to apply?"

"Sure, I guess."

I gave her a form to fill out, while I set up my display boards. 'All applicants must be at least 18 years old,' was prominent.

"Here you go Mr. Williams."

I glanced over her test results quickly. What a disappointment. She got every question right. She was smart. Goddamn. She had the dumb look down pat too.

"Ok Thanks Bunny. We'll keep your application on file. You might get a call."

Bunny gave me a happy vacant smile and sashayed off. Bunny had gotten me all revved up. Damn her for looking dumb but being smart.

I glanced around the room. There were no other prospects in sight right then.

"Amy honey, let's check out the interview room, huh?"

"Yes Mr. Williams."

I had Amy enter the room, and move around and speak while I stayed outside. Perfect. I had no idea what was going on inside. I entered the room and closed the door firmly.

"Amy honey, please strip."

"Yes Mr. Williams." She was naked in no time. Amy always obeyed first. Sometimes she asked questions, but only after obeying. She was a perfect db.

I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass. I thrust my cock up into her pussy and started pounding.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhhh. Mr. Williams. Ohhhhh."

It wasn't long before I spewed my spunk into her pussy.

"We better get back to the kiosk honey."

"Yes Mr. Williams.

6)

So I hear some of you readers saying, "Not all cheerleaders are dumb, you pig."

I never said all cheerleaders were dumb. That's why I have my forms and my test. Bunny is a perfect example. She had to be a cheerleader not too long ago, and she is smart. It's all about percentages. If I go to an Actuary conference, what's the percentage of dumb people? Yeah, pretty low. You don't need brains to be a good cheerleader. You need good looks and enthusiasm. These are both wonderful qualities in a db as well.

And yes, not every cheerleader is gorgeous, but there are a quite a few gorgeous ones.

I was really looking forward to the rest of the day.

Amy and I returned to the kiosk. There were two beautiful blondes studying the displays and giggling. We gave them the application forms and they filled them out. Just as they finished two more hopefuls came up to the kiosk.

I quickly reviewed the forms from the first two. One of them was smart but one of them was truly dumb. Both were hot, so I had my first new interviewee.

"Sheryl and Suzanne? Could you come up here please?"

The two blonde friends gave me huge smiles and rushed up.

"Sheryl, we'll keep your application on file. We may give you a call. Suzanne, why don't you come with me? I'd like to interview you further."

The shorter girl's face fell, but she congratulated her friend on the interview. I turned to Amy.

"Amy honey, please collect the applications and get the ladies to wait for me. I'm going to interview Suzanne here. I'll be back in 15 minutes or so."

"Ok Mr. Williams."

I grabbed Suzanne's hand and led her to the interview room. Her face was flushed. She was very excited. I bet it wasn't often that she was selected for something and her friend Sheryl was not.

"OK Suzanne, please remove your blouse."

Suzanne looked startled. She didn't move.

"Suzanne honey, I can go back and get Sheryl if you don't want to cooperate."

That did it. Her top was off in a flash. Suzanne had nice full tits. Her bra was see through and her nipples were starting to harden. I walked right up to her and gave one of her tits a gentle squeeze. Suzanne bit her lip and her face got red, but she didn't say anything.

"OK honey, lets get your shorts off huh?"

She reached down and removed her shorts as I fondled her breasts. Her panties were also see through. I reached down and let my fingers trail over her pubic hair. Suzanne moaned.

I undid her bra strap and lowered my lips to her nipples. She was moaning non-stop now. I kneaded and twisted her breasts roughly as I slobbered all over them. I pulled her panties down and slid my cock up into her pussy. Suzanne looked like she didn't know what had hit her.

I started pounding into her forcefully.

"Mmmmmpppphhh, ooooohhhh, aaaaaahhhh."

I mauled her tits as I fucked her hard.

"Oooohhhh. Aaaaaaahhhh."

I pulled out and spewed my load all over her tits. I handed her some Kleenex and started dressing.

"Are you in town tonight Suzanne?"

She shook her head.

"No, Mr. Williams. We leave for home at 7 tonight."

"Ok, I guess we are done for today then. You acted really well, Suzanne. You might very well get into a commercial. We'll call you OK?"

Suzanne's face broke into a huge smile.

"I did? I might? Oh thank you Mr. Williams." She gave me a big kiss.

7)

Back at the kiosk there were six girls waiting. Four of them were obvious stunners.

"How are things going Amy?"

"Oh good Mr. Williams. Here are the forms for these six."

I quickly ran through them. 4 smartie pants and 2 dummies.

"Holly Smith?" One of the gorgeous ones popped up to me with a smile.

"Thanks for your application honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"Felicia Ramirez?" A hot latino smiled and approached me.

"Thanks for your application honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

Damn, two gone and they were both hot.

"Sabrina Jablonski?" Thank god. The only obvious non hottie stood up with a smile. I sent her on her way.

"Dawn Prentiss?" One of the hotties got up and I sent her away. That left the two dummies. One of them was a for sure interviewee. I wasn't sure about the other one.

"Ashley Fennell?" The cute pixie-like hottie stood up.

"and Katie Kramer?" The last girl stood up. She had a bulky sweater on.

"Katie honey, do you have a blouse on under that sweater?"

She nodded her head.

"Could you take the sweater off please?"

She quickly removed the sweater. Katie had humongous hooters.

"I'd like to interview the both of you right now if that's ok?"

Ashley and Katie grinned at each other and nodded their heads.

"Amy honey, you know the drill right. Collect the forms and I'll be back in 20 minutes or so."

"Ok Mr. Williams." Amy looked a little down. I pulled her in for a quick kiss and felt up her ass.

"I'm counting on you Amy."

Her face brightened and she said, "You can count on me Mr. Williams."

I led Ashley and Katie to the interview room. They were giggling like old friends.

"Oh I hope I get in a commercial. Everyone will be so jealous."

"I know. He turned away my friend Holly. She's gonna be so pissed."

They both snickered.

We entered the room and I closed the door forcefully.

"OK ladies, please remove your blouses."

Ashley and Katie looked at each other and then both removed their blouses quickly.

Katie's monster tits were bursting out of her bra. Ashley had little tiny titties. I walked up and grabbed onto one of Katie's hooters and squeezed it roughly. Katie gasped but didn't react any other way. Ashley looked jealous. I twirled my finger around one of Ashley's bumps and her nipple hardened noticeably under her bra.

"And now the pants ladies."

Katie had a bubble butt. It still looked like fun to play with. She certainly wasn't fat. With monster tits like that I wasn't complaining.

Ashley's ass was a work of art. I started kneading it forcefully before she had fully removed her pants. She looked up at me with a big grin.

I went over to Katie and liberated her hooters from her bra. I leaned in and started slobbering. Katie had a huge grin on her face. Ashley took the opportunity to free my cock and then she started sucking me good. I was kneading and twisting and chewing Katie's breasts and she was moaning the whole time. After a good five minutes in this configuration I pulled out of Ashley's mouth and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. I popped my finger into her butthole and started slamming hard.

"Ohhhh Mr. Williams. Fuck me. Aaaahhhh."

I pounded into Ashley furiously. I slammed and slammed.

"Ohhhhh my god. Aaaaaahhhhh."

Ashley collapsed.

I pulled out of her and slid my cock into Katie's pussy missionary style.

I was pummelling her in no time. I was mashing her tits the whole time.

"Oh. Ah. Oh. Mr. Ah. Willliams. Oh. Ah."

We heard a knock on the door and then Amy entered the room.

"Come on in Amy, and make sure the door is closed all the way."

Amy complied.

Ashley and Katie were disturbed, but I calmed them down.

"It's ok ladies, Amy is my assistant. It's all good." I pounded a few strokes into Katie and watched her breasts flop.

"Mr. Williams. It's been more than 20 minutes. I left one of the girls in charge. She will take the forms and make sure nobody cheats."

"Ok honey, you did good." Amy smiled at me.

Ashley studied Amy's butt and then grabbed her ass. Amy looked surprised but then she blushed. She looked over to me for approval.

"Go ahead ladies. Have some fun."

Ashley and Amy were in a 69 in no time.

I continued to pound into Katie. I mauled her titties and watched Ashley and Amy go at it.

Ashley's gorgeous butt was wiggling in the air and I had to have it. I pulled out of Katie and walked over to the lube. I slipped some lube into Ashley's ass. She turned around and grinned at me sexily. I pounded my cock up her ass.

"Yessssss. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I could feel my orgasm building. I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Oooooooohhh fuck ya."

I spurted my jism into little Ashley's butt.

Katie and Amy fought each other to suck the cum out.

"Katie, Ashley, are either of you in town tonight?"

Katie said, "Sorry Mr. Williams, we leave for home tonight."

Ashley said, "Oh Mr. Williams. We're here in Cinci."

"OK Ashley, I'll probably call you tonight. I'd like to interview you again."

Ashley gave me a big kiss. "Sounds great Mr. Williams."

"Ok Amy, we need to get back to the kiosk."

Ashley and Katie headed in another direction. They were giggling merrily.

"Mr. Williams. I couldn't help noticing. Katie has lots of flab on her butt."

"You're right Amy. She won't be acting in a commercial. Don't tell her ok?"

Amy had a huge grin on her face for a second but then it went away again.

"Ashley's butt was really tight wasn't it?"

I pulled Amy to me for a passionate kiss. I grabbed onto her butt hard.

"Amy, I'm pretty sure that yours is the tightest so far."

Amy kissed me back and said, "Oh really? Thanks Mr. Williams."

8)

There were another 6 ladies waiting for us at the kiosk.

Amy went over to a gorgeous tall skinny blonde and collected the applications.

There were 8 applications and only 6 girls.

I quickly ran through them. Only two of the 8 were dumb.

I went through the same rigamarole. I sent away 3 of the smart ones. a redhead, an athletic black girl and a tiny Asian girl.

Then I called out "Ginny Reddecker."

The tall blonde skinny helper sashayed up. Her pants were so tight I could see her camel toe with no trouble. She had small tits but her nipples were protruding obscenely. She must not have been wearing a bra. She had my cock hard again, even after all it had been through already.

I gave her the standard line.

"Thanks for your application Ginny. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"But Mr. Williams. I want to show you how motivated I am."

She nuzzled up to me and rubbed her sexy long leg against me. She knew I was turned on. She was a true man-eater.

"Ginny honey, We're not that kind of agency. I'm so sorry."

Ginny scowled at me and stomped off.

I was truly tempted. Trust me. I'm sure I could have fucked her with no problem. The problems start after that though. You see, Ginny would actually expect to get on a TV commercial, and I actually had no connections to TV at all. There was no commercial.

Ginny would no doubt make a big stink once she realized this. Trust me, I know from experience. That's why I can't go anywhere near Minnesota any more.

I expected to see Ginny doing the weather or something like that on TV sometime soon.

She was smart, motivated and gorgeous. Women like that go far. They just don't do it with me.

I was flustered. I sent Amy to go collect me a drink.

I called out another smart name and the remaining two girls glanced at each other.

She must have had to leave. I called out the last smart name and sent her away.

One of the absentees was dumb and so was the lone lady left at the kiosk. She looked pretty good. I called her over.

"What's your name honey?"

"I'm Adele Henderson."

"Could you give me a little twirl honey?"

Adele blushed and thrust her butt out at me as she did her 360. She looked good enough to interview for sure.

Amy came back with a coke for me.

"Thanks Amy. Hold on to these two forms ok? The ladies must have had to run off, but if they come back I need to see them."

"Ok Mr. Williams."

"I'm off to interview Adele here. I'll be back in a bit OK?"

"Yes Mr. Williams."

I led Adele to the interview room and she was beaming. I had probably sent away her gorgeous friend.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers