Travelling for Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wouldn't you like to join them Julia? I said. I'm sure they would love to see you closer up. Around the room I could see plenty of nodding heads and a general move forwards a couple of steps. I want you to thoroughly enjoy yourself tonight and when you've satisfied everyone I have a little surprise for you. OK?" I continued. Her eyes lit up!

"You want to see my pussy?" she purred, sliding her finger along her now damp slit.

Rebecca obviously now very involved in the scene said "I would very much Julia but I think I should wait my turn. These gentlemen are more eager for you to please them first" she said, leading her into the middle of the room.

"I don't want you to take anything off yet Julia. These gentlemen like to see you like that. Like me - they want to see not only your pussy but they also want you to taste their hard cocks.

All the time I was describing what would happen, I could see her getting more and more excited. She was throwing herself forward from one man to the next, grabbing their growing erections as they pushed her down on the floor. It was obvious that she was going to be filled in more than one place at a time.

"Once they have finished with you" I continued, "I have a special surprise for you."

******************

For more than 20 minutes I watched as they used her roughly. Three men were positioned around her hips; two were holding her legs apart whilst another was pumping her cunt hard. Then, rotating with each other they each had a turn. At her head, another was forcing her head back whilst thrusting his cock in her mouth. The smooth black silk was now covered in white sticky cum.

It amused me to think how she would feel in the morning. I was told that although she was enjoying her time now but oblivious to her actions; in the morning she would wake knowing exactly what she had done!

Time was getting on and I could see that the drug would soon wear off and, as if planned, I suddenly felt a small vibration from the mobile phone in my pocket. As this was the signal for myself and Rebecca to leave the room, we slipped unnoticed into the corridor and entered the room next door.

As we entered we heard a commotion outside and I heard Sgt Van Steen call out to his team of, I would say around six, to gather them all up to take them down to the police station. I then heard Julia's voice protecting her innocence. Obviously the drug had now worn off!

"Do you realise who I am?" she cried, as she was roughly bundled out of the door. "I'm no prostitute!"

As she spoke, the door opposite opened and a small grey haired gentleman stepped out.

"I'm sorry for the commotion Major" said Sgt Van Steen, we were given a tip off that there was unsavoury goings on here tonight."

"The man looked directly at Julia and said" If you need me to make a statement Sgt, I will happily do so. This 'person' has no morals and I want to see her take her punishment."

To be continued...

12