Travelling Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I laughed again and held up a wooden toothpick. “A needle? This doesn’t look like a needle to me? I thought a toothpick was a toothpick world wide.”

The look on her face was priceless as she realized what I had done to her. her life time fear of needles had resulted in her feeling far more pain than I had actually caused. Slowly her brat-like pout changed to a smile and after a while she giggled.

“I guess I should have known better, you told me to trust you and for a few minutes I didn’t, I apologize Sir.” she said with that sweet smile.

I lent forward and kissed her lips, “Your reaction was exactly what I expected my sweet, just remember that with me everything may not be what it seems to be.”

“Sir, may I draw your attention to the time. You know I cannot stay late with you this afternoon because of family commitments. Tomorrow will be different, we will have all day.”

“Yes of course my subbie, but I have not finished with you this afternoon.” As I spoke I moved around the bed releasing the ties that held her down. “I want you to lie down again on your tummy, here, put this pillow under your hips.”

her eyes widened once again as she followed my instructions and soon I was securing the ropes once again. I took some items from a bag that she could not see and I moved onto the bed close to her arse. I ran my fingers over her arse and down her crack and she moaned again in anticipation. I slipped a latex glove onto a hand, applied some KY to it and probed at her rosebud. Her sphincter muscle automatically tightened and then relaxed to allow my finger to slip further in. I slid it gently around to lubricate the opening, moving my finger in and out, adding some more KY as needed. When I was satisfied that her arse hole was ready I removed my finger and slipped the glove off. I moved so I was kneeling between her wide spread legs and another moan escaped her lips. I spread her arse cheeks wide apart and pushed a small vibrator into her arse hole. A larger vibrator quickly followed, into her very wet pussy. I turned them both on and her body immediately began to shake. I moved back a little and used the crop to smack her arse cheeks.

she screamed loudly as pleasure and pain intermingled and her arms and legs strained against the ties. After a few more swats with the crop I increased the speed of the vibrators. After taking a couple of close up photos I started to move the large vibrator in and out of her pussy, slowly fucking my subbie with the juice covered toy. her body was now shaking violently as the much needed orgasm rapidly approached. I turned both vibrators up to their highest settings and moved both of them in unison, as she moaned loudly. Soon the orgasm started and she screamed loudly as she pulled against the securing ropes. Her body jerked and shook on the bed as the orgasms continued flowing through her body. I slipped the vibrators out and released her ankles from the ropes. Her body continued to shake and she still moaned as I took the cuffs off her wrists. I slipped onto the bed beside her and held her tight as her glowing body continued to shake.

I remained quiet as she slowly regained her senses and finally opened her eyes. I smiled, kissed her gently on the lips and wiped away a couple of tears.

she blinked her eyes and smiled at me as we lay in each other’s arms on the large bed. Words seemed unnecessary at that moment, we both knew that she had to leave soon but neither of us wanted to break the spell of the moment.

Finally I spoke, “My darling subbie, you must make a move if you are to be home on time.”

“Yes I know, it’s just………….” her words trailed off.

“I know what you are thinking because I have the same thoughts too. We both knew that this time together would be short but we have all of tomorrow, so we must make the most of it.”

she sniffed, smiled and kissed me again before slowly pushing herself upright, “Yes Sir, you are right. Tomorrow I will take you on a tour of my city and for lunch at a national park I know. Please bring your strap and crop, I want to feel them on my skin in the open air where I can scream and nobody will hear me.”

I helped her off the bed and she grabbed her shoulder bag and went into the bathroom to clean up and reapply her makeup.

I collected her clothes and we sat side by side on the bed as she got dressed.

She shivered a little as the thong slid over her arse cheeks, “Oh they still sting, it’s lovely,” she said with that delightful giggle.

Finally she was ready to go and we hugged each other tight.

“Thank you kind Sir, I will always remember this day. I will pick you up in the morning, make sure you are ready on the pavement out the front at 9.30.”

“Hey, who is giving the orders around here?” I laughed. “Thank you my darling subbie, this was very special to me too. I’ll be ready as you have requested.”

I walked her to the elevator with my arm around her, a last kiss for the day and she was gone. I wandered slowly back to my room with feelings of happiness and sadness running through my mind. Our commitments in our own countries meant that after tomorrow we might never see each other again. But then my natural positive outlook took over and I vowed to make tomorrow better than today.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12