Travelling On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flat on my back on the bed when Mom arrived back and she spoke fleetingly as she passed,

“Hello Dear. Have a good day? I’ve got to go to the bathroom.” She hardly slowed as she passed and I saw that she had not closed the door after her. “I must be getting old. When I need to go it suddenly becomes urgent. I had a great ride round today, there’s some really nice scenery and parks in this place. I might make a big day of it tomorrow.” I could easily hear her lowering her clothing and sitting down as she spoke and the splash and hiss of her piss was as clear as if I was right beside her. The sound of her stripping some paper from the roll and wiping herself was the final straw and my penis stood to attention.

When she came out I saw that she had not put her shorts back on and was just wearing her shirt and panties and I decided not to conceal my erection from Mom and just lay there looking her over as she examined me with my cock pushing a large bulge in my pants. Neither of us made a comment but I figured that Mom now had confirmation that her pissing excited me and I wondered what use she would make of that information.

“What are we doing tonight? And how should I dress?” Mom looked over at me with her eyebrows raised in query.

“We could find somewhere for a meal and a dance if you like. You seemed to enjoy it last time, and why don’t you wear that same dress. You looked lovely and refreshing in it.”

“That would be really nice. I did enjoy it the other night.” Mom looked really pleased at my suggestion, and went on. ”I suppose you want me to wear the same under it as last time as well?” she giggled.

“Why not? You seemed ever so cool and relaxed the other night.”

“Oh, You!” Mom blushed a little but I noticed that she only took her dress with her when she returned to the bathroom to shower and once again she didn’t close the door completely and I wondered if this was some sort of subliminal invitation to enter, but I didn’t do so.

She was carrying her white panties when she came out and she was aware that I watched as she dropped them into her washing bag, knowing that I was now sure that she was nude but for her dress. I showered and, after consulting the motel manager, we headed off to the restaurant that he had recommended. It was a truly wonderful meal and we were both very satisfied when we moved to a small table beside the dance-floor, where unlike the last place there was a small ensemble playing some real mood music.

It wasn’t long before we were on our feet and moving to the rhythm of the music and we must have had almost every dance until they turned the lights down when the whole place suddenly became more intimate. In the middle of the next number Mom wrapped her arms round me and gave me a hug before leaning her head forward and whispering in my ear,

“You are making me feel young again. I didn’t know that it was possible to enjoy yourself like this at my age. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” She reached up and pulled my face down to hers and kissed me hard on the mouth before placing her arms back round my neck and staying glued to me.

This had the usual effect and I tried to keep my lower body away from hers but she quickly re-assured me,

“Don’t worry about it. I don’t mind. Just pretend it’s not there.”

“It’s hard to ignore.” I blurted out but I let myself press against her and carried on moving with her.

I suddenly thought ‘What the hell’ and I let my hands slide from the middle of her back down till I was cupping her bum. I waited for a protest from Mom and when none was forthcoming I gently squeezed and pulled her closer to me, grinding my cock hard against her. Mom seemed to enjoy this and made no effort at all to escape and I decided to take a little bit more liberty when we were in the darkest area of the floor. I lowered one hand a bit further and clutched tighter forcing my fingers into her crack where I could clearly feel the heat of her, just one thin layer of cloth separating me from bare skin. My fingertips must, by now, have only been a whisker away from pressing against her pussy but it was definitely not offending her so I brought my other hand up between us and gently cupped her breast.

We were hardly moving by now, just swaying slowly to and fro, as we enjoyed the sensations that we were inducing in each other. It finally became too much for me and I felt that I would soon erupt in my shorts, so I released Mom and whispered that I thought it was time we were heading back. She looked disappointed but she held my hand as we walked back to our table and collected our things, paid the bill and departed. Mom sat with her head back and her eyes closed as we drove to our motel and she had a contented smile on her face and her nipples were erect and showing why she was so happy.

Neither of us made any mention of our actions on the dance floor and I saw that when Mom came out of the bathroom that she was wearing her nightie tonight and I was sure that that was all she was wearing. I had stripped to my boxers while she was getting changed and I lay there and admired the effect that backlighting was having as she hung up her dress before getting into bed.

Mom leant over me and kissed me goodnight after once again thanking me for a lovely night out and for the first time I felt her tongue brush over my lips. When she settled down she was a lot closer to me than previously and I was tempted to try to initiate having sex with her. It was only my uncertainty and fear of getting it wrong that stopped me and I decided that any advances should come from her.

Chapter 9

Next day I headed off for my busiest day on my route. I had a number of calls to make and Mom would be left to her own devices for the day. I had suggested to her that I would be quite weary that night and it would suit me to eat in if possible and that she should try and locate a good take-out nearby. She agreed to do this on her travels and I departed with her still in bed.

I finished a bit sooner than I had expected and it was about an hour earlier than my guesstimate when I entered our unit. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the sight that awaited me. Mom had obviously had a shower when she got home and it appeared that she had come out of the bathroom to dry herself and do her hair and makeup. She had a towel wrapped turban style round her head and another one round her body. Well it was around her body but she had seemingly rested back on the bed and dozed off in the sunshine and the lower towel had come loose.
Mom was now naked and sprawled out on her back giving me a clear and unobstructed view of her whole body. She was snoring softly and looked very innocent and vulnerable as she lay there but she also looked extremely pretty and erotic at the same time.

Her pretty face topped a delicate neck that led down to her breasts, not overly large but very well shaped and only sagging a little to the sides. She had medium sized aureoles tipped with quite large dark nipples. I had to resist an urge to rush over and suck these wonders between my lips. Below her breasts her belly button sank deep into the top of her tummy that bulged only ever so slightly out above the forest of hair that grew there. Mom must have been a bit old fashioned as she did not trim herself down there and I found that this was very much to my liking as I enjoyed seeing a large dark bush. The top of her pussy was a bit hard to see through all the hair but I could make out the line that showed the split between her lips and I could see a small fold of flesh that I took to be her clitoris. As her legs were quite far apart I could easily see the lower part of her cunt and that she had reasonable sized lips that were slightly apart showing pink fleshy folds between them. Her thighs and calves were also nicely shaped and sized and, all in all, Mom was a finely put together lady.

By now my cock was painfully hard, a seemingly regular occurrence lately, my mouth was parched and my hands were shaking in time with the trembling of the rest of my body. It was terribly hard not to rip off my clothes and pounce on my beautiful desirable mother but I forced myself to quietly leave. I drove off down the road a bit and then parked and wondered what to do, finally deciding to phone in and wake her before I returned. When I got through on my cell phone Mom answered quickly and sounded wide awake and a bit excited, making me wonder if she had been as fast asleep as I thought – she’d come wide awake very fast. When I told her I would be home soon and did she need anything picked up she said ‘No’ and that she would see me soon.

After a couple of relaxing drinks in the motels small bar we ordered in pizza and retired to the tele for the night, sipping on red wine with our meal and for the rest of the evening. At bedtime Mom once again was in her nightie and I was in my boxers and once again I got quite a passionate good night kiss with just a hint of tongue. I lay there finding it very hard to get to sleep, the imprint of my naked mother right t the forefront of my mind and I eventually decided to chance my arm. I couldn’t carry on like this, it would be better to know one way or another how mom would handle my advances.

I rolled over to face her and I wasn’t sure if she was still awake or not but I stretched out my arm and placed my hand on her thigh a few inches above her knee. The feel of her bare skin was overpowering and when she made no protest I began to slide my hand higher. Mom groaned and rolled more onto her back, leaving the leg I was fondling flat on the mattress but raising the far away knee and pulling her foot towards her bum, spreading herself wide open for me to explore. She reached out and grabbed my head and pulled me to her as she whispered,

“Finally. I didn’t think you would ever do anything. I’ve been offering myself to you for days and I was starting to think you weren’t interested.”

By now I had reached he junction of her thighs and I had placed my hand over the heat and wetness that was her excited cunt. I could feel that she was extremely aroused and ready for me as her lips were gaping open and the inner lips were very prominent. I prodded and rubbed my fingers all over everything and I could feel her opening up more as she got even more aroused. When I finally brushed my fingers over her clitoris she cried out and bucked against my hand, desperately dragging her nightie up until it was bunched around her neck and her body was bare and available. Mom was clutching and squeezing at her breasts with both hands before she reached down with one of them and pulled my free hand up to replace hers as she groped for my cock.

I had never been this excited in my whole life and my penis felt as if it was going to explode, I was getting frantic to stick it inside Mom’s pussy and when she dragged my face to hers and stuck her tongue deep in my throat it was almost too much. I rolled completely between her wide-open thighs and lifted myself from her with one arm as I fumble the head of my cock to her opening with the other. When it was in place I pushed it in with no finesse, just one quick shove and I was right there. I didn’t move, just lay panting on top of her, savouring the sensation of my cock being deeply imbedded in a tight, wet place that was squeezing it deliciously.

Mom was in the same mood, as she didn’t move at first either, just hugged me to her and continued to tease and arouse me with her tongue. When she had explored the whole of my mouth and nearly choked me by shoving her tongue far down my throat she began to lick my face and neck, nearly driving me crazy. Slowly I began to fuck my mother, my strokes at first being slow and gentle but as I began to close in on my orgasm I began to shove it harder and faster until I was slamming myself as hard and as deep as I could manage. Mom was shoving her body back at mine and, also nearing a climax, she was loving the force that I was taking her with. Finally I reached a peak and the top of my head exploded, it felt as if my whole backbone was forcing it’s way out of the small opening in my cock and it went on and on, far longer than any ejaculation I had ever had before. My whole body was shaking violently and there were flashing bursts of colour before my eyes, it must be a bit like this when you were dying was the thought uppermost in my mind.

I think it must have been my orgasm that tipped Mom into hers. I thought mine was pretty spectacular but it was nothing to what she enjoyed. Her whole upper body turned bright scarlet, sweat burst out of her forehead, her nipples AND breasts seemed to swell and grow hard, her whole body shook violently, all the veins on her neck and throat swelled and stood out and she screamed as she dug her fingers deep into my shoulders and pulled me hard into her with both her arms and her legs, which she had wrapped right round me until her heels were digging into my back.

Her climax seemed to go on forever, far longer than mine and when she finally fell back, absolutely spent, and lay gasping on the bed I felt extremely jealous and envious of what she had just experienced.

“Oh thank you God! I haven’t felt anything that wonderful since we first got married, if then. I wonder if I’ve died and gone to heaven?”

“No I think you still living. If not I must have died as well. Do you appreciate what we have just done? Mother and son having sex! That’s about as illegal as it gets. We’ll spend forever in prison if anyone finds out. How do you feel about it?” I looked over at Mom to see what she would say and do.

“I feel great and far too good to even consider negative thoughts. Let’s talk about it in the morning. I’m going to grab a quick shower before sleeping, why don’t you join me?”

Mom climbed out of bed, dragged her nightie from round her neck and threw it aside and headed, bare-arsed naked, for the bathroom and I followed stepping out of my boxers. It was a very sensual experience showering with Mom, our wet slippery bodies rubbing and sliding against one another under the warm flow of water and we finished up washing each other body. Mom payed particular attention to getting my cock clean, washing it and soaping far more than required and while I was keen it didn’t seem to be too interested in standing up and being counted again so soon. Mom’s breasts had my complete attention for quite a while and her nipples were only too eager to stand erect and show that they were enjoying what I was doing and it was hard to drag myself from them to wash her pussy.

With a well-soaped face cloth I washed her cunt carefully both inside and outside and when I was satisfied that it was clean I began to soap her pubic hair. Mom had ‘endured’ my washing by holding herself up by the shower head and just standing there with her legs well apart and her eyes shut, breathing in panting gasps through her mouth and she seemed disappointed when I ended. I had turned the water down to not much more than a trickle and I worked up a large amount of lather as I rubbed and massaged her whole crotch with shampoo and there was a heap of foam covering her whole pubic area when I jokingly said to her,

“Look Mom. It looks like a pile of whipped cream. What a tasty little dessert it would be too.”

Mom blushed scarlet and stammered out,

“D..d..don’t be silly. You’re only being awful now.”

Hmm, I thought to myself, I think she protests too much, perhaps she would like me to go down on her. When we had dried each other off we returned to bed and crawled, still naked, under the covers and Mom gave me a much more chaste goodnight kiss and I fell asleep with her whispered thanks in my ear.

Chapter 10.

When I woke next morning, not having so much as twitched during the night Mom was already awake and lying, happily cuddled into me and she greeted me with a passionate, tongue thrusting good morning kiss.

“Hello Sweetie. Isn’t it great to be alive? I feel absolutely wonderful this morning. What about you?”

“Yep I feel pretty great too. A little bit guilty though. Do you feel that as well?”

“No! Not in the least. Who have we harmed? What real difference or harm could two people like us do by making love? As far as I’m concerned it’s just a silly outmoded law that should only need to protect the young or helpless and neither of us comes under that category.”

“Well, I can’t argue with that and if you’re happy then I am as well. If all’s well then you won’t mind if I try something that I’ve been wanting to for a while.” And I began to crawl under the bedcovers and down Mom’s body.

I don’t think she fully comprehended what I was up to until she felt my breath on her belly. Her hands reached down and grabbed me as if to pull me back up but I continued lower until I was at her pussy when I pulled her onto her back and pushed her legs apart to let me reach her with my mouth. I licked and sucked and slurped and nibbled and pushed my tongue into as much of her as I could and I could feel Mom getting more and more excited until finally she grabbed the back of my head with both her hands and forced my face into her as she bucked and shoved her cunt back at me. I had been gently rubbing my cock as I worked on Mom and listening to her squeal with pure joy and excitement gave me such a pleasure that I came with her, pumping myself empty onto the bed-sheet.

When my head re-emerged from under the covers Mom gushed all over me with gratitude,

“Thank you for that. Your Dad used to do it occasionally but his heart wasn’t really in it. I think he found anything but straight sex perverted – a lot of men of his generation were like that. Now what about you?”

“I’m all right, just the taste and feel of you was enough to bring me to a climax. Now, we’re a bit late so I’d better get moving”

I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom and to my surprise Mom followed me soon after and stood watching as I finished pissing.
When I moved away from the commode I was amazed to see her sit down and spread her legs wide apart and begin to pee herself. I found it a bit embarrassing to watch her, sort of like being a peeping-tom, but she quickly set my mind at rest by saying,

“You said that pissing is a turn on for you. Aren’t you going to watch?”

I dropped to my knees in front of her and got a close up view of her cunt lips spread open and a strong golden stream jetting out forcefully from between them. When she was finished Mom leant back and invited me to wipe her dry, and I did so more than willingly.

“I wouldn’t put too many clothes on today, Mom,” I said, “I am sure that somewhere between here and our next stop I’ll have to park up and give you another serious fucking. You’ll be lucky if that pretty pussy of yours id ever really dry again.”

Mom didn’t look at all alarmed at this prospect and I knew that my life had changed forever and nothing would ever be the same again.

The End.