Travels With Seka, The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

Of course I knew she was right. Even though it had been a few years, I could remember the pleasure I felt when Catherine had taken anal my cherry. I also knew that it would hurt at first.

Seka was true to her word. She was being careful not to hurt. As she broke through, it didn't hurt near as much as I had feared. When she broke through, she stopped for a minute and tenderly rubbed my ass and back to relax me Hands on my ass have always been a real turn of for me and they were having that affect now. As she massaged me, she gently pushed. Before I realized, she was all the way in. She stopped for a minute then said, "It's there baby." Then she began to move her hips, slowly fucking me.

Tara felt the movement and began fucking also, as did I. We found a rythim, working in tandem with each other. As we went, we began to move faster and faster. Tara was driving me back onto Seka, while Seka drove me into Tara. I can't even begin to desribe the feeling. It was more intense than I ever imagined, fantasized. As we went, the room started to fill with moans. We all started ranting. I could hear myself saying, "God yes. Fuck me. God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Seka was yelling, "Yeah. Shit, that's so fucking good."

Tara was just moaning, "Oh. Oh. Oh, God." Her eyes were locked on Seka.

We were not being quiet. If there was anybody outside I knew they could hear us. As big as the motor home was, I was sure it was rocking.

Seka was the first to cum. She blurted out, "Ah shit. Shit. Ah fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

That put Tara over the edge. I felt her clamp down. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

That did it. Without warning, I unleashed. I buried my head in Tara's sholder and held my breath as I exploded. If I had wanted to yell or scream, I couldn't. It was as if the orgasm originated at my toes and migrated throughout my entire body. If I thought the previous night's orgasm was intense, this one put it to shame. Once again, I was glad to be in good health. "God, this woman is going to kill me," I thought.

Tara kept moving her hips, milking me of every drop I had left in me. I wanted to keep moving but I couldn't. Seka had finally stopped fucking my ass and I laid there with her cock still in me. She pulled out cleaned her cock with a wipe and moved up and kissed Tara. "God, that was so fucking hot baby. I love to hear you scream like that." Then she kissed my cheek and said, "Nice job lover. Did you like that? Did you like me pushing you into her sweet box like that?"

I tried to talk, but was breathless. Finally I managed to squeek out a weak, "God, that was in fucking credible."

"Yes it was lover. Yes it was." Then she said, "You got cream pie yesterday baby. Now let me have some." She nudged me off of Tara and moved in between her legs. It didn't take long for Tara to respond.

"Oh God baby. Eat me. Nobody eats pussy like you baby. Oh yeah. Oh shit." Just like that, she had another orgasm. I laid on my side watching as Seka kept eating and licking and sucking. When she finished, she pushed me on my back, crawled over Tara and mumbled "open up." I knew what she had in mind and opened my mouth to acept her gift. Seka opened her mouth and let our combined juices flow out. I watched her do this in a movie once. She had excellent aim. It went directly in my mouth without losing a drop. When the last drop left her mouth she moved down and kissed me, working her tongue in and out of my mouth. She really knew how to manuver the juice around between our mouths. She pulled off, opened wide enough to show what was inside, raised her head up and swallowed. Then she grinned at me and I did the same.

Tara leaned over and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth so she could get a taste. Then she moved up and did the same to Seka. This time the kiss was much longer, more passionate. Watching them, I knew that these two women were truly in love with each other.

We finally managed to settle down and we laid there for a while. Seka was the first to rise. She went into the bathroom to remove the strap-on and wash. When she came out she said, "Once again we had desert first. Lets fire up the barbee."

We got dressed. That is, as dressed as one can be in shorts and bikinis, but who's complaining? Seka threw some burgers on the barbee and we had a pleasant and simple dinner. After dinner and a few glasses of wine Seka finally asked, "So lover, what have you decided about Vegas?"

Once again my hormones took over and I said, "Hell, why not?"

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers