Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner, fun and an invite to dinner.
3.1k words
4.52
11.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

I pulled up at my house and got the groceries for dinner out of the car. I carried them into the house and got to work putting them away. I never buy more than a couple of days worth of groceries at one time because they just won't fit properly into my car.

I had just started cooking some smoked sausage and ham to put in a pot of red beans and rice when I heard the chiming of the wards I had put around my house. These wards are actually not just around my house but are some distance from it. They serve several purposes. Some warn me of incoming spirits and these are the farthest away, and others warn me of what some call 'dark creatures', vampires, werewolves and the like.

I could tell by the chiming that a spirit was approaching and so I closed my eyes and looked into the Astral Plane. I recognized the entity approaching and smiled to myself. The spirit was approaching much slower than I knew it could and waved a greeting. I shifted a portion of my body into the Astral and waved back, smiling. I then slipped back into my meat body to await her appearance at my door. The walls of a home provide a final line of protection against any creatures, even without magical reinforcement.

I stirred the frying ham and sausage and went to turn off the porch light so as not to draw any questions when a beautiful redhead just appeared on my doorstep. I turned back and went to check my food. I was adding the sausage and ham to the red beans and rice when the doorbell rang. I directed a flow of the Power to the door and opened it with a minor cantrip. With a chuckle I looked over and called out "Come in Arianna." This invitation allowed her to pass the natural ward on the doorway and she walked in, shutting the door behind her.

She walked over into the small kitchen area and smiled seeing that I was cooking. "Hey, Tre!" She said with a musical laugh. As I set down the skillet, she walked over and hugged me tight. I returned the hug noticing that she had attired herself in the long belted dress held at the shoulders with silver pins that was traditional in ancient Greece. The dress was of silk, as was the simple belt tied around her slim waist. She lifted the lid of the pot and smiled. "Mmm, red beans and rice. That's one of my favorites." I laughed and pointed to the cabinet and told her to get down two plates.

After stirring dinner again, I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer, looking over at her, "Long time no see Arianna. You want a beer or some wine or something?" I opened my own beer and took a drink out of it as she thought.

"Some wine would be great." she said. I grabbed a cup and one of the bottles of wine I kept for when she visited. She took the cup, fashioned in the ancient Greek style, along with the bottle, and sat down at the table, taking a sip from the fragrant wine.

We made small talk until the dinner was ready and I dished it up. I carried the two plates over to the table and set hers down in front of her and sat down across from her and we began to eat. After a few minutes of enjoying the meal, she poured another cup of wine and spoke, looking me directly in the eyes, "So I hear you had a run-in with one of Freyja's minions the other night."

I almost choked on the mouthful of food I had just taken as I heard her words. I washed it down with about half of my beer and pushed my plate away. "How did you hear about that? It just happened night before last."

Arianna smiled, "You might have released me from your service and I might live in New Orleans most of the time, but I keep my sources listening for news about you. This morning one of my watchers came to me with the news that Freyja was quite unhappy with you and looking to have a talk with you about the pile of ash that was once her only remaining progeny from the old world."

She broke off as I interrupted her, quite upset. "A 'talk'? As in one of those 'I disappear after days of torture' talks? Did you come here as her messenger? Did she send you?"

She interrupted me right back, laying a hand on top of mine and squeezing tight as she moved around the table to sit beside me. "No, Tre. I heard from my watcher that she was looking for you and as soon as I finished my business for the day, I came here to warn you. I would have come sooner, but my entire day was filled with business meetings that I couldn't put off." She drank deeply from the cup of wine before continuing. Freyja is upset, but I do not think that she is going to kill you. That would cause her untold problems with your Order, even if you do BARELY acknowledge their rules."

I snorted a laugh. "The Order of Hecate would scarcely notice my death and the majority of the members would probably celebrate if I got perished. Most of them view me as little more than an upstart mage who doesn't belong in their Order."

"You and I both know better than that, Tre. You passed your Trials younger than any mage since Marcus Quintilius in 52 B.C... You have gained more power and more skills in less time than even Quintilius did. On one of your Quests you found my Heartstone. With that, you could have kept me as your slave. Knowledge and power that no one has seen in near a thousand years and I would have had no choice but to give it to you. You did not do that though. You returned my Heartstone to me and freed me forever from forced service to mages. You FREED me. I know that not a single one of the mages of your Order would have done that. They would have drained me of all knowledge I had and used me for their experiments until there was nothing left of me."

She cupped my cheek, looking at me with her brightly glittering green eyes. For the first time, I noticed that her eyes didn't just glitter; they sparked electrically with the power within her. Suddenly she leaned forward, kissing me hard. I returned the kiss, after a moments shock, with fervor equal to hers. After a few intense moments, she broke the kiss, but kept her forehead resting against mine, looking steadily into my eyes. Her voice was husky as she spoke, never breaking eye contact, "I want you, Tre. You excite me more than any man has since Diotimus." I smiled hearing the name of the mage who originally summoned her in Athens. "He gave me a taste of life, and you have given me a taste of independence."

Before I could say a word, she pressed her lips back to mine, kissing me with a passion that surpassed even the previous kiss, as if her admission had excited her further. I returned the kiss as I slid my arms around her, one around her back and the other sliding under her legs and lifting her without breaking the kiss. I carried her to the large couch in the living room and laid her down. She sat up immediately and reached for my belt. Quickly she unbuckled my belt and began to unfasten my pants. I tugged my shirt off and tossed it to the side as she got my pants unfastened and began to pull them down. As she worked my pants lower, I reached down and plucked the silver pins from the shoulders of her dress, watching as the upper part of the dress fell, exposing her full firm breasts to my view.

I nudged my shoes off and stepped out of my pants as Arianna pulled them down. She smiled up at me and teasingly flicked her tongue around my already hardening cock as she stood. I slid my arms around her as she pressed her lips to mine. As our lips moved together, she reached to the belt tied around her waist and untied it, allowing it and her dress to fall from her to the floor. I almost didn't notice as the dress dissolved into nothing as she stepped out of the puddle of it and back into my arms.

As our lips met once more, she whispered softly, "Take me, Tre. Take me hard and fast." She reached up and stroked my cheek, her lips still against mine before whispering, "Be ruthless," before pressing her lips tight to mine again. Her hand on my cheek slid behind my head as the other moved down and wrapped around my hard cock, stroking it eagerly, drawing a soft, hungry moan from me.

With a swift motion, I reached up to grab her shoulders and spun her around, pushing her forward to her knees on the couch. She put her hands on the back of the couch and arched her back somewhat, exposing her ass beautifully. I moved in behind her and reached down, dragging my fingertips along her wet slit as I guided the thick head of my cock to her drenched opening. I moved my fingers as the engorged head pushed between the glistening lips of her sex, making her moan, "Ruthless Tre... Ruthless," softly.

Hearing her, a deep moan escaped me and I rammed my hard shaft fully into her in one sudden thrust, using a grip on her hips to pull her back hard to meet my quick thrust. She squealed in pleasure and I paused a moment to enjoy the feeling of her tight muscles gripping me before moving my hands to grip her soft ass. I began to rock back and forth as I pushed and pulled her to meet me, powering my thick cock into her again and again. She moaned loudly with each rough meeting of our hips, each impact jarring her forward on the couch. Soon she began to push herself back towards me with each driving thrust, increasing the force of our coupling.

As she began to push herself in time to my thrusts, I released her ass, one hand coming down on the smooth, firm flesh with a sharp smack. The other hand slid along her belly and cupped one soft breast, squeezing gently as My hard cock powered into her again and again, my body rocking forward to meet her as she pushed back, our moans mingling loudly in the quiet house. With each animalistic thrust into her tight pussy, I felt my hard cock throbbing against the gripping muscles of her drenched pussy.

Roughly I plucked at one hard nipple as my hips continued to batter against her ass. Her sounds of pleasure grew more intense with each hard thrust, my thick cock filling her slickly gripping pussy again and again. I gave her ass another sharp slap, drawing a squeal of pleasure from her. I tightened my grip on her breast as she wailed in pleasure, her body bucking as she came, her gasps and moans of pleasure almost nonstop now with the speed and force of my thrusts.

As I felt her tight pussy milking my throbbing cock, I tightened my grip on her breast, moaning loudly. I continued to drive roughly into her wet pussy, my hips meeting her ass faster and faster as my pleasure built towards its culmination. I leaned down and moaned loudly in her ear as my hard cock pulsed against the clenching muscles of her wet pussy. I kept driving relentlessly into her again and again as my cock pulsed, spraying her inner walls with my hot sticky cum. I pulled her hard back against me as my thrusts slowed to a stop, my rigid shaft filling her milking tunnel with the hot evidence of my pleasure. I turned, keeping her tight against me and pulled her up into my lap, arms tight around her, moaning my pleasure wordlessly with each movement of my ultra sensitive cock in her tightness.

Without knowing it, I fell asleep with Arianna in my arms, her head on my shoulder. The first indication I had of the passage of time was the ringing of my wards waking me up. I snapped awake and listened, the sound of the ward alerting me to what had passed them. Arianna awoke at my movement and rose, clothing herself with a thought, the Greek dress reappearing as if by magic about her as I pulled my pants and shoes back on, growling "Vampires."

Arianna closed her eyes and became almost, but not quite, transparent and I knew she was in Astral Space. I pulled my shirt on over my head and as my head popped out the neck hole, she was solid once more. "I count 3 of them. They are in a car and headed this way for sure. They just pulled up blocking the driveway."

I could see her preparing to fight and I shook my head. "No Arianna. You stay out of sight. You don't need the trouble a fight with Freyja would bring you." As she opened her mouth to protest I held up my hand. "No. Just stay out of sight, my friend." Looking decidedly unhappy she chose a spot out of sight of the doorway where she could still watch the goings on. Shaking my head at her stubbornness, I walked to the doorway, preparing my two most useful spells as the bell rang.

Opening the door, I stayed back from the entrance just in case and looked at the 3 vampires in expensive business suits standing there in a close 'V' formation, the leader in front, two obvious bodyguards in the back. I spoke quietly but firmly, keeping my gaze fixed on the leader. "Yes? Can I help you?"

The leader spoke. "You are Tre Lloyd, of the Order of Hecate?"

I nodded, "I am. Can I help you?"

The vampire in front spoke again, as if reading from a cue card. "I am James Stevens. I have been sent as Lady Freyja's representative to bring you a message." He reached into his suit jacket and I let the first of my spells flare to life, my left hand beginning to glow with a light that would serve as a warning. "Relax, Mr. Lloyd. I am simply reaching for Lady Freyja's message" He brought it out between two fingers and held it out towards me. A bright flash of light showed where the threshold of my house was and he was hard pressed to maintain his civil smile.

I let the spell slowly fade and nodded to him. "Read the message from right there Mr. Stevens. I know you are privy to its contents, which means the two guards are too."

He nodded and slid his thumb under the wax seal and opened the letter. "To: Tre Lloyd, Mage of the Order of Hecate. From: Lady Freyja, Duchess of Memphis." I chuckled hearing her title, not having thought Memphis rated anything above a baron, a count at the very most. He waited until I quit chuckling to continue. "It has come to my attention that you were with my precious Nadia on the evening of her death. I would like to speak with you concerning the circumstances of her death and the reasons for it. I am offering you full protection to visit my home four nights from tonight at 9 P.M., including protection of a herald, which, as you know, prevents any from taking hostile action against a herald on pain of death, a tradition that predates even my considerable experience." I nodded, knowing the protection of a herald was inviolate as Mr. Stevens continued, "You will be safe in my home, and treated to a repast suitable for a human, and we will talk. Once our talks have concluded, you will be allowed to leave to go on your way, as unharmed as when you arrived. On this you have my word. Signed this day by my hand, Freyja Njordsdottir." I chuckled hearing the signature and imagining the vampire duchess believing that she is one of the ancient Norse goddesses.

I nodded to Mr. Stevens. "Tell your mistress that I will be there at 9 in four nights. Leave the message on the doorstep. You may return to your mistress now." The two bodyguards bristled at the obvious dismissal, but Mr. Stevens merely nodded and refolded the paper, laying it down on the doorstep before straightening his suit and nodding to me, turning and heading back to the car, a massive limo, followed by the two bruisers.

As soon as they were away, I reached out of the doorway and lifted the letter, bringing it inside and letting the two spells drop from my mind. I went straight to my office, followed by Arianna, who stopped at the door, coughing slightly. "Um, Tre? The wards?" I looked back and frowned, giving a subtle twist to the wards surrounding my office to allow her in this once.

I sat down at my desk, laying the letter on it, reading it again and again. Arianna sat in one of the chairs across from me and silently watched. With a spell of her own, she slid the letter across to her and read it before sliding it back to me. "She has given you protection. Not to accept would be an insult that would be hard to live down. You have to accept and, not only that, you have to go unarmed." My head shot up and she raised one hand. "Let me explain. A herald is only protected so long as he isn't armed. If you go armed, it is an excuse not to honor the protection and, though that may not be her intention now, attack you."

I cursed at being trapped by a technicality and began to think. "I will come up with something my friend... I will come up with something." We laughed together and I grabbed the keyboard for my computer, looking up the available spells I had that could be used and used quickly, determined to spend the next few days in research. Arianna went over to my bookshelf and looked a question at me. I nodded permission for her to look through my spell books to assist in my search.

To Be Continued...

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers