Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
A dream & a warning.
4.3k words
4.55
10.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

I pulled away from Freyja's mansion, my mind clouded with thoughts that the talk with the vampire Duchess had unleashed once more. I turned the motorcycle towards home and wound it up as fast as it could go, not particularly caring about the speed limit. As I swung the bike off of the interstate down the exit ramp, I turned up into a liquor store with a drive thru window and grabbed a bottle of scotch and stored it in the under seat compartment before again turning the bike towards home.

After backing the motorcycle into the garage and snagging the scotch from under the seat, I locked up the garage and went inside. I reset the wards surrounding the house and went into the kitchen, grabbing a rocks glass from the cabinet. Almost slamming the cabinet shut I turned around and walked into the back of the house to my bedroom. With an angry surge of the Power, I sealed the wards around my room, dropping my perception into the Astral to check the wards built into the décor of the room before dropping back to normal perception and opening the scotch. I poured a generous glass of it and drained it at a swallow. I poured another as I put in a homemade video that I had burned to DVD.

After opening a small cabinet above the TV in the entertainment center, I looked at the items there. I ran my fingertips lightly over the small carved wooden figurine of her I had made, then over the 18" tall marble statuette of her that she posed for. Finally I turned my gaze on the small clay bust of her head and shoulders that I had commissioned from a portrait before I found out about the statuette. I lit two candles and set them on each side of the statuette, lighting a stick of incense and placing it before the bust of her. After going back and flopping down on the foot of the bed, I drank my way through glass after glass of scotch, not even caring about using such a fine scotch just to get blitzed, as I watched myself and a beautiful Japanese woman joking and playing around on the video.

I had just put another DVD of us into the player to watch as I drank some more and tugged my shirt off, tossing it carelessly across the room before pouring another glass of scotch and flopping down onto the bed. Almost as if I was unable to control my body, I flopped back onto the bed and as soon as my head landed on the bed, I was out cold. As always when I had been drinking heavily, the dream came again.

I opened the door and smiled at the Japanese beauty standing there. "Hey Love. I've been waiting on you." I stepped forward to hug her and felt her arms go tight around me as our lips met in a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry, Tre. My flight was delayed." She smiled her impish smile. "I will try to make it up to you later."

She came in and I closed the door behind her. We walked into the main room of the suite and I took her coat, laying it over the bar as she sat down. I turned around and admired her beauty, her smooth skin and long straight black hair. I also admired the way her near skin tight dress showed off her firm breasts and ass and long lean legs.

I joined her on the sofa and she smiled. "So, you said you have a surprise for me, Love?" She turned slowly to face me, one lean leg peeking from the low slit on her dress.

I smiled and turned towards her, bringing one leg onto the sofa with a smile. "Yes I do, but didn't you say you have a surprise for me too?"

She smiled and nodded, gesturing to me. "Yes, but you go first, Tre. Mine can wait until later. I want to make sure the time is right." She turned, looking and listening to me intently.

I rose and took a couple of steps away from her before turning back to face her. I palmed my surprise for her as I stepped back over to her. Closing my eyes for a moment, I took a resolving breath and, as I had seen in so many movies, I dropped to one knee and took her left hand in mine, slipping my surprise, a small circlet of gold crowned with a small diamond onto her left ring finger.

I heard her small gasp of surprise and just bulled on ahead, "Miko, I have loved you since I was studying with your father and brothers. Will you marry me?" I asked, looking up at her from one knee.

"Yes, My love," she said, smiling brightly, tears of happiness in her eyes, "I will marry you gladly." She leaned forward and kissed me softly. Rising up a bit, I returned her kiss, feeling her hands sliding into my hair.

Our lips moved together, tongues dancing, before she reached down and tugged my shirt from my pants, whispering, "I need you, Tre. Make love to me, my love." She pulled my shirt up my chest and off over my head as I nudged my shoes off. As soon as my shirt was out of the way, our lips met once again. I slide my arms around her, fingers finding the thin zipper of her top and dragging it down slowly.

Without breaking the kiss, I slid the top down her arms and set it on the low table beside me. Feather-light I slid my hands back up her arms and down, following the straps of her bra, to caress the firm flesh of her breasts through the silk and lace of her bra. My lips began to move faster against hers as my hands slid around to cup her breasts, thumbs moving in light circles over them, causing her nipples to harden and stick out against the silk.

I kept flicking my thumbs against the hard pebbles of her nipples as my lips moved along her jaw to her neck, nibbling her earlobe gently as my thumbs teased her. Once she began to moan softly, I started kissing my way down her neck slowly, my hands sliding around in front of her to remove her bra, slipping it from her smooth shoulders as my lips reached her collarbone. I nibbled slowly down along the firm slope of one breast, tongue snaking out to taste her warm skin.

As I nibbled around her stiff peak, her breathing quickened and I smiled inwardly, my tongue flicking out to caress the dark bud. My forefinger and thumb continued to stroke and roll one passion darkened nipple as the other was sucked into my mouth. Almost unable to tear my mouth from her beautiful breasts, I mumbled, "stand up, Miko," against the nipple in my mouth.

She slid forward to rise and I moved back with her, rising to stand in front of her. Our lips again met as my hands went behind her. I unzipped the dress, my hands cupping and squeezing her soft ass while her hands began unfastening my belt and removing my pants. My pants slid to the floor and she unbuckled her wide belt and slid her dress down past her hips.

Putting her hands on my waist, she turned me around, looked up at me. "Sit down, my love." I sat down and she knelt between my thighs. She looked up into my eyes as her soft fingers wrapped gently around my cock, stroking the hardening shaft up and down with a mischievous smile on her face.

She broke eye contact with a wink and lowered her head. Her long hair covered her actions but the feel of her hot mouth slipping over the thick head of my cock drew a low moan of pleasure from me. As her head moved up and down slowly, I let my head drop onto the back of the sofa, moaning, "God yes, Miko." Her only response was to tighten her lips around my cock, swirling her tongue around the engorged head of my hard shaft as her lips pulled almost off of it.

Kimiko continued her exquisite torture of my cock for a few minutes more before I put a hand on her head to stop her. "God, Miko. If you keep that up there will be no fun for later. Let me taste you now Miko."

She pulled her lips from my cock and rose. I slid up a bit and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties. I kissed my way slow and light around her navel as I tugged the silk past her ass and slowly down her lean thighs. My lips and tongue slid over her smooth belly as I worked slowly towards her hip and the top of one smooth thigh.

She stepped out of the silk puddle around her ankles and sat beside me on the sofa. With a slow, languid movement and a smile, she turned to face me, raising the leg closest to me, bringing her leg over my head and lowering it behind me. She was still grinning as she lay back on her elbows and raised her leg, bending it slightly.

I smiled and turned towards her, leaning down slowly, nibbling the inside of her knee, my tongue tasting her smooth skin as I moved with a slow deliberate pace towards the delicious heat at the joining of her thighs. I trailed my lips back and forth from the inside of her thigh to the back of her thigh as I moved steadily lower, my tongue flicking out to tease her lightly.

I slowly kissed and nibbled my way across her pelvis from her hip, my tongue snaking out to tease her glistening flower. I poised my lips above it and slid the tip of my tongue out of my mouth, moving it between her aroused lips. Slowly I began to move my head up and down, tongue flitting snake-like along her wet slit as my head moved back and forth. With each motion back and forth I slid my tongue deeper into her wet pussy, pausing to circle around her clit lightly with the tip of my tongue.

Her moans drove me on as my tongue lashed her hooded nub with a teasing caress. I tilted my head and gently closed my lips over her clit, squeezing gently but firmly, sucking the sensitive nub as the tip of my tongue moved across the tip of her clit in small fast circles. I kept my lips tight around her clit and began to hum softly on it drawing a louder moan from her.

She slid her hands into my hair as my tongue continued to lash around her trapped clit, my lips squeezing it between them as I slid one hand between her thighs, fingertips lightly stroking her wet lips before slipping into her wet tightness. My finger slid in and out of her in slow gentle motions, lightly stroking her inner walls with the tip as I pulled it back out of her. Her moans became louder as I continued to doubly kindle her luscious body's passions.

My tongue lashed her clit relentlessly as my finger continued to stroke in and out of her tight wet pussy, caressing her inner walls with each motion until the combination of pleasures brought her to a shuddering, moaning orgasm. As her body jerked from the pleasure being unleashed, I maintained the stimulation of her clit and inner walls until she collapsed on the sofa, her orgasm finally relenting. Her body still jerked with slight aftershocks of pleasure as I slowed my tongues assault on her clit, sucking softly as I pulled my mouth from the sensitive nub, easing my finger from within her.

I rose up, reaching my finger to her clit, stroking it with a feathers caress as I looked down at her beauty. "How do you want to do this, Miko?"

She looked up at me with a smile, rising up to a sitting position and reaching out to stroke my cock. "Sit down, Tre. I want to ride you this time."

I sat down and watched as she rose and moved to straddle my waist. She reached down with one hand and guided my thick cock to her pussy. She lowered herself slowly onto me, the engorged head of my cock sliding into her gripping depths followed steadily by the rest of my hardness with a tantalizing slowness. As each inch slid into her my moan became deeper until I felt her hips lower to mine.

She began to slide herself back and forth against my hips, alternating that with raising and lowering herself down onto me slowly. I reached up, cupping her soft breasts in my hands, tweaking her hard nipples as I leaned up to close my lips around one of them, sucking softly as she rode me in her alternating pattern of grinding back and forth against me, then moving up and down, ever faster.

I reached around her, gripping her ass tightly, guiding her in her back and forth then up and down motions, thrusting up to meet her as she slid down on my thick shaft, my tongue flicking around her nipple before my teeth closed on it, dragging along it lightly with the momentum of her riding motions. As I thrust up into her and pulled back slightly, she began to work her inner muscles against my penetrating shaft, causing me to moan at the rush of sensations coursing through me.

Our motions grew ever faster, ever more passionate as we both began to climb back towards the peak of our pleasure. I began arching my back to drive my hard rod deep into her waiting pussy as she practically dropped down onto me, our hips slapping together time and again, driving my thick cock into her wetly gripping sheath hard and fast. Our moans grew louder and more in time with each other as our bodies met time and again, my cock throbbing within the rippling confines of her wet pussy.

I moaned deeply as I felt my orgasm beginning to build within me, trying desperately to hold it until she had cum again, driving into her faster and faster. I took one hand from her smooth ass and slid it between us, looking into her eyes as I began to press two fingers against her clit, rubbing in fast circles, her sounds leading me on until, with a deep gasping cry, she collapsed on my chest, passionately biting my neck as her body jerked against me. I kept thrusting into her, the gripping walls of her tight pussy milking my hard cock as she came. Unable to resist anymore, I drove hard into her, thick cock jerking against her inner walls as it pulsed, spraying a white hot jet of my cum deep into her as she came.

Our arms slid around each other as the waves of our orgasms crashed over us, holding tight to each other as my cock emptied within her waiting tunnel, relaxing back on the back of the sofa as our bodies slowly spiraled down from the heights they were at. With a sheepish chuckle she released her hold on my neck. "I'm sorry my love. I kind of marked you." I reached up to my neck, fingers coming away wet and with a little blood on them.

I shrugged and laid back. "If you were hungry love, you should have said something, I could have sent out for room service."

"You still need to," she said, "I'm starved. I didn't eat on the plane and haven't eaten yet." She smiled and rose to shaky legs. "Order me a hamburger and fries and I will shower."

Nodding, I smiled. "Of course Miko. No diet food for you today?" I laughed at her snort as she disappeared into the bedroom area of the suite and the shower started up. I picked up the phone and dialed the number for room service. I ordered Miko a hamburger and fries like she asked and ordered myself a plate of pepper steak and rice with a coke for each of us. After hanging up the phone, I put my pants back on and set about straightening up the room. I carried Miko's clothes into the bedroom and laid them on the bed, pulling my shirt back on over my head. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the television, finding a documentary on ancient Rome on some educational channel.

I was watching the show when I heard the water turn off in the shower. Just then I also heard a knock at the door to the room. I got up and walked over to the door as Miko walked out of the bedroom in a bathrobe. I opened the door, smiling at the man pushing it. I heard Miko speak, "is that the food? Looks like I timed it just right then."

I turned to look at her, nodding. As soon as my attention broke from the person pushing the cart, he shoved it hard into me, knocking me backwards. I went into a backwards roll, hearing Miko start to laugh. I came up to one knee, looking at the doorway for some kind of explanation and saw four people rushing through the door. Kimiko's laughter turned to a cry and I raised one hand, quickly running through all of my spells before settling on one, unleashing a ball of invisible force at them, bowling them all back out into the hall.

As I recovered from casting the spell and found another to cast, the four of them untangled themselves from each other with lots of cussing and pushing and charged back into the room. One of them bared fangs and grabbed a plate from the tray and sent it flying towards me, disrupting my spell when I dodged it. I looked back at them and watched as, with a surge of the Power, Kimiko sent a spell surging towards them. I watched with astral perception as the spell wrapped around the leading vampire, accelerating his molecules until he just burst into flames with a scream.

I popped out of astral perception in surprise at her using a spell of that strength, looking at her, seeing my surprise mirrored on her face. I regretted turning my concentration from the vampires as one of them lifted a tray and threw it Frisbee style towards my head. I tried to duck away from it but it still caught me a glancing shot, stunning me and causing me to drop one hand to the floor to steady myself, the other reaching up to my head.

I heard Kimiko scream a warning and looked up. I caught sight of two of the remaining vampires reach her, trying to subdue her and, out of the corner of my eye, the third vampire coming towards me. I struggled to stand as the third vampire brought a fist down towards my head. Stars erupted as his punch landed behind my left ear, sending me sprawling. I looked over towards Miko as the sound of another punch resounded, seeing the two vampires lifting her unconscious body up and hurrying towards the door with her. I reached for her, struggling to rise just as the vampire that punched me in the head stepped towards me and kicked me in the chin. Darkness swarmed over me as my body sprawled to the floor.

I floated in the darkness of unconsciousness for I don't know how long. Something in the back of my mind was telling me that this was not normal for this dream, but I couldn't wake up. Suddenly I saw a figure appearing out of the darkness. I watched and the figure grew closer, finally becoming clear. I gasped as I saw Kimiko standing in front of me. Not the Kimiko that I had just been with and remembered, but a pale version of the woman I had known over 18 years ago.

The dream-Kimiko walked closer, stopping a few feet from me in the darkness. "Listen closely, Tre. I don't have much time so I can only say this once. I know you have mourned me as dead for all of these years but I am not quite dead. I never got to tell you what my surprise was the night I was taken and I cannot tell you now. You will see the surprise for yourself soon enough." She looked irritated as I tried to speak but found I couldn't. "Beware Tre. Beware those who call themselves the 'Eclipses'. Beware the Eclipses and look for the Sun Chasers. The Chasers will be possible allies in the dark days to come." The pale version of the woman I knew looked at me. "I know what you have done over the years. I also know why. I am proud of you and your efforts." Suddenly the dream-Kimiko looked over her shoulder, turning back to me with a scared look on her face. "Remember, Tre. Beware the Eclipses and watch for the Sun Chasers" She stepped forward and kissed me before disappearing from the dream.

I surged out of the dream, drenched in cold sweat, my clothes and sheets soaked as well from the intensity of the dream. I sat up and rested my head in my hands, chest heaving from the surprise. I heard the doorbell ring and stood up, walking over to my closet and changing into a pair of sweatpants. I staggered to the door and looked out, spotting Arianna standing there. I opened the door and said, "No need to ring again Arianna. Come on in." I stepped back and let her in, closing the door behind her. "Go on to the living room. I will be right there." turning and walking towards my bedroom as she headed for the living room.

I walked back out into the living room, moving through the kitchen and dropping the remains of the bottle of scotch off and grabbing Mt Dew from the refrigerator. Arianna didn't say anything when I sat down with a groan in my chair, just looked at me, watching as I opened the Dew and turned it up, draining half of it at a guzzle. I looked over at her as she laughed softly.

"So I don't guess I have to ask how the meeting with Freyja went." She chuckled and rose, walking into the kitchen and grabbed her cup and a bottle of wine, carrying both into the living room and filling the cup. "So what happened tonight Tre? What has you drinking so hard?"

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12