Tree Preservation Matters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
145 Followers

'Mmm,' he said as I clamped my face to his and thrust my tongue inside his mouth. We stayed like that for a time whilst I used my wiry body to turn us so that I was on his chest, his hard, thick cock sandwiched between us. We moved slightly up and down against each other, enjoying the touch, the warmth of each other. Adjusting to each other.

I lifted myself off Mark and, using my knees and elbows, I held myself above him, moving so his cock was just pushing into my cunt lips. I looked at him.

'Is this all right for you?' I asked him.

'It's unbelievable.'

'Good. I'm going to fuck you Mark. So enjoy.' I moved my cunt down, gently, so his cock was about one inch inside me and I held myself there.

'You feel nice,' he said.

I pushed myself down further until I had about three quarters of him buried inside me. We rode each other and I moved fully inside him, our bodies totally linked together. We copulated with an ever-increasing speed and almost desperation as we fucked against each other, both now uninhibited participants.

I sensed him panic.

'I'm going to come,' he said.

'Of course you are,' I whispered. 'That's what it's all about.' I moved my face close to his: 'Just let it come. I want it Mark. I want you to fill my cunt.'

As I said these last words I felt his body change, tremble and then begin to gush with his ejaculation and he pumped very rapidly for a few seconds as he came. We lay still. I hadn't come but I hadn't expected to. I knew now, however, that I could get through the weekend no matter what Mark asked of me. I knew the experience with him would be sufficiently arousing for me to enjoy it. I might even want to come with him too before Sunday afternoon.

We showered together and Mark seemed renewed in confidence as we spent some minutes naked together as we dried off, combed our hair and just watched. Being nude with Mark did not bother me at all. And I liked his clumsy compliments.

He whispered in my ear as he hugged me, hands on my bottom now: 'I'm beginning to think you are a randy little slut, Heather.'

'Then you're an oversexed fuck yourself,' I replied. I think he was flattered. To tell the truth I wanted to be dominated, physically, during the actual sex, far more than Mark had shown any sign of doing so far. But I had a feeling that as we got to know each other he might discard his 'diffident gentleman' act.

ooo000ooo

We went out for the afternoon in the hire car. We walked in the Rye Gorge and then sat in the sunshine outside the Black Dog Inn and drank a beer each before returning home. Once home again we showered together and he shagged me in the shower, my back against the tiles as he told me I was a great fuck. And in spite of the banality of the quick fuck and the feeling I was just a cunt to be used, I enjoyed it and I felt wanted for once and, either because of his length or his ingenuousness, something made me come as he emptied himself into my twat. I think it was because he let his desire show and, in a way, he was more honest, forgetting the niceties, just doing me. He fucked me hard because he wanted it. And I liked it better when he wasn't trying to be nice.

Back in the bedroom I went over to him and hugged him, our damp bodies pressed together, dripping on the sheepskin rug.

'Thank you, Mark,' I even said.

'That was a whole copse worth,' He said. I had no idea what he meant.

'Not just one copper beech,' he added with an open smile.

Dinner was good -- not the food especially, but the conversation. Mark made me smile and laugh -- not stupidly or like a giggly little girl -- but like an adult. He told me things and he treated me like an intelligent person. And he listened.

Yes, that was what it was. He listened. He wanted to listen. I felt my self-esteem glow. And I realised I would fuck him again that night, not for the debt, not for love but just because I wanted to. And, for me, that was quite new.

We went straight to bed, but with a brandy at the side of our bed. One each, I mean.

'Heather,' Mark began earnestly.

'Mark,' I replied, suppressing a giggle. 'What?'

'I've had the most wonderful day.'

'Good,' I said. 'Goodnight, then.'

Yes, I was teasing and I didn't really want him to go to sleep but I did want him to be a touch more proactive and I wasn't sure if Mark was up to it.

'Heather?'

'Yes?'

'Take it off and get up on your hands and knees while I take you.'

'It' was an extra large white t-shirt, which I often wore at night. I pulled it over my head and positioned myself on the mattress. Mark adjusted the pillows so they formed a headrest for me as I faced the top of the bed. I was a little frightened but I would not refuse him. In an animal sense I was excited too and I was aware that I was quite wet.

'I'm going to give you a good ramming, Miss Simkins,' he said. 'I think you need one.'

He was right actually, and this was more forceful, more how I want a man, but I was terrified of being taken anally in so rough a manner. In that regard I was then still a virgin. I kept my thoughts and fears to myself.

'Spread your legs slightly,' he said.

I felt him positioning himself behind me and I braced myself.

Suddenly I realised he was going to fuck my cunt from behind; he was not going to use me anally.

I relaxed and my body adjusted to him as he sought to push deeper inside. He felt quite different and he was physically more unrestrained as he took me. I groaned with pleasure as he sought to maul my breasts and I took his weight as he continued to pound himself against me. I came before he did and screamed as I did so.

'Come, Mark, come!' I shouted as he ejaculated his seed into my hot, smooth cunt. The whole experience was tighter, harsher, and, for me, more satisfying.

We slept, his chest pressed against my back, lying on our sides.

In the morning he brought me a hot drink and we sat in bed and chatted. He was touching me cautiously, exploring. I felt there was more feeling, more care. I felt he wanted to know if I wanted it too.

'Would you like to do me again?' I said quietly as he stroked my left nipple till it was hard.

'Yes, but this time only if you want it too.'

'Come on top of me, Mark,' I told him. 'Don't hold back,' I said, putting my arms around me. 'Do it how you want to do it, not how you think might please me.'

I paused, then I murmured in his ear: 'And if you like to get a bit heavy with a woman, then I won't be saying no.'

Mark entered me, thrusting violently against my slight frame as he pushed his penis deep inside me. He withdrew completely and then screwed himself back into me. I used my cunt muscles to grab him and I wrapped my legs around him. We were both using our hips in time with each other and I felt him bite my nipple as he dug his fingers into my ass. I bit down on to his shoulder. His reaction was to up the tempo of our fucking.

I told him: 'Harder.' Just that.

He raised himself using his elbows and partially withdrew on each stroke, only to forcibly ram his hardened member back inside me. I felt my orgasm build and I came, screaming with the pleasure of its release.

'Fucking slut!' he whispered into my ear as he, too, came and pumped himself into me. Damp with shared perspiration, hot and fully relaxed as if the love-making had released all the tension there might have still been left between us, we lay together. I realised then that as he grew in confidence that I was a willing partner he was able to show that he was probably much more experienced than I was. I wanted more.

We went out for lunch in the hire car and got back to Mark's house after three o'clock. I packed my things; the hire car would take me home. As I was about to step outside Mark said:

'I have had a wonderful time, Heather. I hope you enjoyed some of it. You certainly deserved to save your tree. Thanks very much for everything, I really mean it, Heather.'

I stepped outside. The car took me home.

ooo000ooo

I was confused and yet I wasn't really entitled to be. It seemed to end rather suddenly and I wanted to know if that was the end or would there be more? I had no right to expect more but there was a sense of anti-climax and I wandered around the house aimlessly for the next couple of evenings after work, starting every time the phone rang in case it was Mark.

He rang on Wednesday evening. I took the phone out to the conservatory where I wouldn't be overheard.

'Hello, Mark,' I said.

'Hi, are you all right, Heather?'

'Yes.'

'I was wondering if I could see you again this weekend, if you'd like to come round. Maybe we could have some fun together again?'

'Oh, are you hoping for a "buy one get one free" arrangement?' That was mean of me.

'Pardon?' Then he worked it out. 'No, I didn't mean for...' His voice trailed away.

'Sex?' I teased him.

'Yes; not for sex. I wanted to know if you would still be willing to see me.'

'So the sex was no good, then?'

'It was brilliant, Heather. I just wanted to see you without the money in the way.'

'It wasn't in my way on Sunday morning,' I said gently. I wasn't sure if he realised what I was implying.

'Well? Yes or no?'

'Yes,' I said. 'But this time it's by my rules. Agreed?'

'Agreed,' he said immediately.

I put the phone down.

ooo000ooo

I walked round to Mark's house on the Saturday morning. He opened the door and I walked in. I stood looking at him. He closed the door.

'Would you undress for me, Mark?' I asked him.

He said nothing but began to strip. He didn't pause or look at me. He just undressed quite quickly.

I walked around him. When I was behind him I asked him to move his legs apart a little. I pushed my hand through between his legs and cupped his balls. I straightened and walked round in front of him. Then I began to undress, pausing when I was stripped to the waist. I stroked his cock until his rod was hard and I wanted it inside me again.

I finished undressing.

'My rules are deceptively simple, Mr. Delagrange,' I said with a grin. 'You are to do whatever you want with me until Monday morning. I want to experience everything you want of a woman. Don't tell me, just do it. I don't want to know, I want the thrill of the surprise, the shock of the unexpected. I want to please you, Mark. Do you accept?'

Mark took my hand and led me upstairs...

ooo000ooo

On Monday morning, as I was about to leave, Mark said:

'Next Saturday a group of my friends will be meeting for dinner at my house. We are a sort of club, I suppose. One of the female members of the group has left us to take up a post in New York. I wondered if you might like to join us.'

'Of course,' I said.

'No, you don't understand, Heather, it's not just an ordinary group. I've been trying to judge the moment to tell you about us.'

'Go on...'

'We eat and talk and then we all enjoy one of the female members.'

'Enjoy?'

'Yes, we all make it our concern to pleasure utterly and ultimately one of the women. We do whatever we want to her, exploring her body and using her unconditionally.'

'And she agrees?'

'Oh, yes. She knows the only sexual contact any members of the group will have that night will be with her alone. For that night she is the centre of attention for us all. We watch and support her all the way. And we can all have her any way and as many times as we wish. Until recently there have been eight of us, four men and four women.' He paused. 'Two couples and four singles, two men and two women.'

'You want me to be one of the singles, then?'

'No,' he looked at me. 'I was hoping you might consider coming as my partner, Heather. To make it three couples and two singles.'

'Your partner for the night, you mean?'

'I meant more than that, Heather.'

'And the first time, would I be the chosen one?' I asked, glossing over his last reply.

'Yes. As a new member.'

'And what would you think of me after you'd watched me doing that with other people? Would you still want me as a friend?

'I've always hoped I would meet someone who could love me knowing I regularly have sex with other women; someone who could share my love of watching and doing in a group context. I hoped you might be the one. But I haven't dared ask you what you are looking for. Sexually, I mean.'

'I don't know; I never have known. But I do know that being with you has been very good for me.'

'And me,' Mark added.

'Do you meet often?' I chopped the conversation away from the completely personal.

'Once a month or every five to six weeks, generally. Usually just three names go into the draw at the end of the meal; you can't be drawn the time after you have been chosen.'

'So normally you don't know who it will be when you meet?'

'Correct. That's one thing that makes it exciting. There are other things too.'

'Like?'

'I can't tell you more. No one gets hurt. No one is forced.'

'How do you find dates when you can all meet?'

'We fix them well ahead. No one ever wants to miss, I promise. We make sure we're there.'

'Why me, then, Mark?'

'Until now I've been one of the singles, I've never wanted to ask anyone else, Heather, ever, as my own partner, I mean. We're good together -- I want us to explore further. If you'd like to.'

'I need time, Mark.'

'That's fine. When I said I would like you to come as my partner that was important to me, Heather.'

'I think I'm flattered, Mark.' I laughed a little, walked back towards him and made to kiss him on his lips. He pulled me into his arms and we held our embrace a while. I felt I had not knocked him back. Nor had I said 'Yes' to his invitation.

I went home. There was indeed more to Mr. Delagrange than I had ever imagined. I had to decide whether I wanted to know exactly what.

ooo000ooo

I phoned him on the Monday evening.

'Mark, about Saturday...'

'Yes?'

'I'm not sure; I need some sign, some reassurance that it will be all right between us afterwards. I don't want to do it for you and then find things between us are damaged. Do you understand?'

'I think so. Can you wait until tomorrow?'

'Yes. But there are other things that might happen to me that I'm not ready for. I need to explain...'

'Come round after work tomorrow. Tell me everything then. Seven o'clock, OK?'

'Yes. Thanks, Mark.' I hung up, feeling a little better but still unsure. I almost felt I was back at the beginning with my feelings about Mark and yet... I knew I had moved on. It just seemed all very difficult to untangle in my mind.

ooo000ooo

I went round to Mark's just before seven o'clock on the Tuesday evening. Mark opened the door. He was wearing dark grey flannel trousers and an open necked white shirt. He stooped slightly and kissed me on the forehead, taking my hand in a clumsy sort of handshake.

'Come through to the lounge.'

A fire was blazing in the hearth and two leather armchairs had been pulled close. A small table in between held a bottle of brandy and two small brandy glasses.

'Get her drunk first,' I smiled. 'I know that routine.'

'No, I didn't mean it like that, Heather. Just one small one to warm us up inside as well -- a pre-shag brandy might be what you need.'

I sat down as he poured us each a brandy. 'I know exactly what I need, Mark,' I said.

'I need to explain a few things, Heather. I didn't tell you about my sexual tastes at first as I didn't want to frighten you away. The sex after the auction was wonderful -- that's what made me hope... But we need to talk frankly about what may happen on Saturday so you are prepared. Only if you are comfortable can any woman truly enjoy the physical experience. It can be amazing -- every woman who has been there says so - if that helps.'

'Yes, but Mark I have two main worries. How can you still want someone who has... well, behaved like that, so wantonly...' My voice trailed away.

'I am sure of my feelings for you, Heather. They are secure. Why aren't you concerned about your feelings about me when you know I am going to be with other women whilst still loving you?'

'I don't know.' I paused, stretching out a hand to run a finger down his lower arm. 'Partly because I have imagined watching you. It arouses me to imagine those things. But, Mark, on Saturday will you have me along with the others?'

Mark nodded. 'Yes, we all join in. And your other concern?'

I was very nervous about asking my next question. 'Will I be expected to have anal sex on Saturday?' I lowered my eyes, mortified.

Mark reached across the little table between us and just touched me on the arm. 'Yes,' he said gently.

Mark and I had done most things, I think, the previous weekend, except that.

'You need to show me, get me used to it, Mark. But I will be frightened at first.'

'I will be very careful and incredibly gentle I promise. And I will enjoy showing you very much.'

I raised my eyes to meet his gaze. I smiled at him. I knew he was my friend as well as my lover.

'Nothing else bothering you, then?' he asked.

I sipped my brandy. 'No, I'm okay but you may have to show me more than once.' I was beginning to feel a bit randy deep down inside. I expected a sexy response but Mark still seemed in serious mode.

'There's something else I need to ask you, then.'

'Go on.'

'Have you ever had a sexual experience with a woman? You see, the women join in, too.'

I kept my eyes on him this time, although I knew I was blushing fiercely as I felt the skin tighten across my face. 'Then I need you to know that I had a relationship with a girl at college. A physical relationship,' I added slowly. 'I'm quite comfortable with that side of Saturday evening, Mark.'

'You can still surprise me, Heather.' He turned in his armchair and reached a hand to my knee.

'You're not too shocked, then if I confess I will enjoy that aspect of the evening?'

'No, pleased in a way. I know now the women will be thrilled by you.'

I leaned back and slowly finished my brandy. Mark was watching me and I liked it.

'Lesson one,' I said.

'Come on then.' He led me upstairs by the hand.

We both began to undress. Then I realised that Mark had stopped.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Nothing,' he said. 'I'm just enjoying one of life's great treats.'

I continued undressing but said nothing.

'You are so lovely naked,' he said.

I grinned at him and disappeared completely under the duvet. Mark joined me seconds later and began to kiss me.

'Just a minute,' I said, escaping. 'I forgot something.' I grabbed my jeans and tugged a crumpled note from one of the pockets.

'From my mum.'

Mark opened it. His face paled.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'The cheque,' he stammered. 'It bounced. They're chopping the tree down tomorrow! She says if I lay my hands on you ever again she'll kill me!'

I tried hard to keep a straight face. In the end I couldn't.

'Got you!' I said as I dissolved in uncontrollable giggles.

You needn't imagine what happened next. I'll tell you next time...

End of Part One

senwood
senwood
145 Followers
12