Trent Gets a Visit

Story Info
Late night clubbing ends in hot anal.
1.7k words
3.89
40k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five years after our first sexual encounter and Trent and I had gone separate ways. Since he left four years ago we hadn't seen or heard from each other. I had lost my job and had been living by myself in the same house. I lost my job and decide to move away and find a new career path. I had heard from my mum that Trent was living up north. So I went looking for jobs up that way. I looked up his number in the local phone book and found that it was only a ten minute drive from the main street. I got to the house and it was a nice two story house. The suburb was only small and he had one of the biggest houses that I saw with a large balcony area and a pool. I walked up to the door and pressed the door bell. Now being a Sunday morning at 9am I didn't expect him to answer the door.

When he did he was butt naked. He said that he had been talking to my mum and that she said I was coming. I walked in and he was cooking breakfast. I sat up at the bar and we talked for a while and then he gave me a tour of his new house. We did the bottom story and then outside. There were two bedrooms down stairs and two living rooms. Outside the pool took up most of the space but there was a shed down the back corner. We went upstairs where there was another master bedroom and a room with gym equipment in it since he had got a job as a personal trainer. There were also two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. While I was talking I mentioned that I needed a place to stay and he said that I could stay with him but it would have to be in the same room because he hadn't got around to furnishing the other two rooms yet.

I accepted his invitation and began to unpack my stuff in his cupboards. While I was unpacking Trent had a shower and got dressed. We then went out to do some shopping. He took me to an adult shop just off the highway. We got a different range of dildos from the smallest there was which was about 4 inches long and two fingers wide, to a relatively large one that was about 8 inches long and about 2 inches across. We also picked up a glass butt plug that had a suction cup on the bottom; along with these things we had 2 vibrators. Later that night we were sitting in front of the TV and the phone rang. When Trent answered it he said to get my clothes ready and we going out for tea. When I got in the car he still hadn't told me where we were going and who to see. I got in the car and he came out with his loose dress shorts on and jumper on. When he got into the car his phone rang again and said that we were going to a night club.

We partied for a little while and then went back out the front of the building when we noticed two large blokes were standing by our car. He ran over and shook their hands. They got in the car and he told me to get in before they left without me. I jumped in the front seat and we drove by another club and dropped off the men. We went in and rented a couple of anal movies.

On the drive home he had his hand in his pants. I bent over and pulled his hand out and pulled his pants down to his knees. I put my hand around his cock and started to give him a hand job. After a while we pulled over in a car park and I gave him a head job until he blew his load into my throat.

All that excitement just got our hearts pumping. He sped off and within 10 minutes we were home. He pulled his pants up and we got the bags out of the car and ran into the lounge.

When I got inside I went to the upstairs bathroom and cleaned up from in the car. When I came out he was standing in the bed room just at the end of the bed with nothing on once again. I took my clothes off slowly to keep him waiting. I waited right to the end to take off my jocks. I took them off slowly inch by inch. Then my cock flopped out in front of him and his eyes opened up wide. He bent over and got the vibrating bullet out of the bag and turned it up to full speed in his hand. I turned around to look for some lube in the bathroom and saw a tub on the bench by the spa. I turned back to face him and he had left down the steps. I followed him carefully down the steps and he was sitting on the lounge with all the toys spread out on the table in the middle of the room. He had the DVDs in his hands and asked me what one first. There was one that had a guy giving head while he had butt plug in and the other had a guy sitting on top of another while having his cock pumped by two blondes. We put the first one in and I sat next to him with the cold leather making me jump at first touch. I sat beside him and felt his hand rub up my leg.

As we sat there watching the movie he began to lick the head of my cock. I sat back in the lounge moving him further down. He knelt up with his butt in the air. I got some lube out of the tub and put it on his hole. I pressed against his hole and with a quick push I had two fingers in him easily. He was looser than the last time we had been together like this and so I put some lube on my other fingers and pressed them in. There didn't go in as easy but eventually I had them all in and stretching his hole again. I grabbed the six inch dildo off the table and slathered it in lube. I pulled his hole open again and then slowly put the top of the dildo in. While I was doing this he was working my cock over with his hands. I put the dildo completely in and held it there. He now had my whole cock down his throat and it wasn't long before I shot a load into his mouth. He pulled away and sucked the rest out of me. He sat up and put his butt in my face and I pounded it with the dido. Once it was sliding in and out good I rammed it as deep as it would go and he let out a loud 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh'. I pulled it completely out and he stood up in front of me facing the TV. I slid to the front of the lounge and pulled him down on top of me just slipping my cock in front of his. He sat up a bit higher and grabbed my cock. I pulled him back onto me and this time put the head of my cock into his hole.

I couldn't keep him there for long and soon he fell onto it and my cock penetrated him hard and deep. He moaned in ecstasy and began to bounce up and down. While he was bouncing up and down I placed my hands around him and grabbed his cock. He had put lube on it and I began to pull him off. As I did it wasn't long before he shot his load onto the TV.

He got off of me and sat next to me. He lifted me up and sat me facing him with our cocks touching and he started to jack me off. As he did I started to kiss him passionately and he was soon hard as a rock. He pulled away from me and lifted me up onto him. His cock felt so good on me but it wouldn't go in. He let me off him and told me to kneel over on the lounge. He grabbed the butt plug and stuck it to the table, put lube all over it and told me to get up. I bent over on the ground and he grabbed the small dildo and rammed it into my ass. As it got its place in there it felt better. He pulled it out and ordered me to stand up and hover over the plug. He slowly pushed me down on top of I and it stretched me wider than I had ever been. After it was down the plug about 2 inches he stopped me and told me to start going up and down on it. Every time I went down on the plug it seemed to go in deeper and deeper. After about four times I felt it get completely sucked in. He took me off of the table and sat back on the lounge. I sat back on him the same position as we were before. He lifted me up and I slipped right down onto him. His cock went deeper than the plug did and it felt great. He lifted me up and down on his cock until he blew his load deep inside of me. We went back upstairs into the master bedroom and went into the bathroom. He started a spa and we both hoped in. We got cleaned up and got into bed.

It was one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had. I got the job 30minutes away so I moved into his house and we set up one of the spare rooms even though we slept together nearly every night.

I would love to hear what people thought about my story and if it made them cum. It certainly made me cum over and over. It took me three weeks to right because every time I started to I would get hard and have to go and jack off.