Tres Leches

Story Info
Their friend the restaurant owner comes by after work.
4.5k words
21.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Tres leches (three-milk) cake, for those who might be unfamiliar with Mexican cuisine, is a traditional Mexican/South American dessert, consisting of a sponge or other firm yellow cake that is soaked after baking with a mixture of evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream, then chilled. In some versions the third milk is coconut milk. The finished cake is topped with whipped cream.

*

When my partner Jay and I went out to dinner a couple of weeks ago we had no idea things would get so interesting.

It was a Wednesday in July, another in a string of stifling hot Texas summer days. Neither of us could stand the thought of adding more heat to the air by cooking anything.

"The usual, Bobby?" Jay asked.

I shrugged. "Too hot to think. Sure."

"The usual" was Mi Amor, a little Mexican restaurant that had opened in the neighborhood a year and half previously. Jay and I had tried it soon after it had opened and immediately taken to the place. The food was fresh and tasty, not heavy or greasy like most Mexican, and very reasonably priced. The dŽcor was low-key. The service was fast and friendly.

Most of all we liked the owner, Will, who most times we went we saw hard at work, manning the register, walking around checking on customers, or sometimes even helping serve. No matter how busy he was, he always had time to smile and say hello when he saw us. We knew from articles about the restaurant in the local paper that he had left a successful management position in a major national restaurant chain to start his own place.

Will definitely didn't fit the stereotype of your average restaurant owner. He was fit and trim, not an ounce of fat on him. His face was tanned and youthful, his dark hair just beginning to be flecked with silver at the temples. He favored a casual look at work, polo shirts and jeans, which he looked damn good in, both from the front and the back. Since we were usually sitting and he was standing when we saw each other it was pretty easy for me to check him out, discreetly, or so I thought. During one of these visual inspections I raised my head and saw a grin on his face that told me he knew exactly what I'd been looking at. I blushed, then relaxed-he was family.

Six months ago Jay and I celebrated a milestone-our twentieth anniversary. On a lark one evening right after Christmas we collared Will as he walked past our table, and asked him if he ever rented out his place for private parties.

"We haven't been open long enough to do that," he said, "but I'd like to."

"How about starting with us?" Jay asked, plunging right in like he always did.

Will raised his eyebrows. "You all?"

Jay gestured to me. "It'll be twenty years for us next month. We want to throw a big party for our friends. But we don't want to cook or clean house."

At that he laughed. "I hear you." Will leaned forward. "I think something can be arranged. Why don't you come around in the morning sometime this week, before the lunch rush, and we'll talk about the details."

"I think this is the first time I've ever seen you sit," I remarked a couple of days later. The three of us were at a table with price lists, menus and plates of food samples in front of us.

Will smiled. "Getting my own establishment off the ground has been the hardest thing I've ever done. We're keeping our heads above water, though."

"Glad to hear it. You're doing a great job with this place."

"Thanks. Happy to be of service to you guys. Twenty years together, that's awesome. I can't keep a boyfriend for twenty days."

"You?" Jay said. "Hard to believe."

Will laughed, embarrassed. "Too busy, I guess. So have we decided on the menu?"

Long story short, the anniversary party was a smashing success. Sixty of our friends showed up, chowed down on a delicious Mexican buffet, drank beer and sangria, and had a great time. We had a running slide show of pictures from our years together. Toward the end Will surprised us by bringing out a piece of tres leches cake, a Mi Amor specialty, with a candle and a big number "20" on top. We blew it out together and kissed afterward as everyone cheered and applauded.

We were the last ones to leave. Will walked us to the door and hugged both of us in turn.

"Thanks for everything," I said to him.

"My pleasure," he replied, keeping hold of my arm and smiling into my eyes. "Looks like everyone had a good time. See you soon."

We walked in silence toward our car, parked down the street.

"Good guy," Jay said. A pause.

"I wouldn't kick him out of bed."

We made eye contact, and laughed.

"Neither would I," I told him.

Our relationship with the owner of Mi Amor definitely went up a notch after that. Will not only continued to greet and chat with us in his usual genial way, but sometimes our drinks would be comped, and once in a while an entire meal. The first time that happened Jay tried to pay anyway. Will pleasantly but firmly refused his credit card.

"Listen," he said, putting his arm around Jay's shoulders, "I've gotten quite a few new customers from your party. It's the least I can do."

Jay reported the conversation to me when he returned to the table, fanning himself in mock agitation.

"Wow," I said. "So he really likes us."

"Yeah. I think we should invite him over for a three-way."

I snorted. "As if."

Jay grinned and dropped the subject. Still, the seed had been planted in our minds. When talk finally became action, though, we really hadn't planned it.

I think it was because it was so darned hot. Even though it had gotten dark by the time we swung into the parking lot of Mi Amor that evening it was still sweltering. The short walk to the entrance made beads of sweat pop out on my forehead. I sighed with relief as we opened the door and cool air hit us.

It was late, a half hour before closing, and only a few tables were occupied. At Mi Amor you ordered your food at the counter, paid and got your drinks. Your meal would appear at your table a few minutes later.

As we were sipping our frozen margaritas a familiar voice said, "So who has the burrito?"

"Hey!" I said when I looked up and saw Will's smiling face. "You're working late tonight. That's mine."

"You guys are a sight for sore eyes," he said as he put our plates in front of us. "It's been a hectic night, especially for mid-week. I've been running my butt off."

"Poor baby," Jay said. Then he said something that made my fork stop in mid-air.

"Why don't you stop by our place after you close? We'll have drinks-stronger stuff than this if you want," he gestured to our margaritas. "You can sit by our pool and unwind. Put your feet up, cool off, all that good stuff."

I looked up at Will. His expression was thoughtful.

"Well, that's real nice of you." He shook his head. "I don't know. It'll be at least an hour after we close before I could get away."

I heard my own voice. "We live five minutes from here. We don't have to get up early tomorrow. Just think about it."

Will's grin reappeared. "Okay, I will. Why don't you give me your number and I'll call you when things start settling down."

"Think he pooped out?" I asked some time later at home.

Jay shrugged. "It's not even eleven yet. He said he'd call. Let's give him a few more minutes."

At that moment his cell phone rang. Jay picked it up and put it to his ear. "Hello. Oh, hey." He winked at me. "Absolutely you can still come by. You need directions?"

Ten minutes Jay opened the door for Will. "Wow, great place," he said as he walked in, looking around.

I shrugged. "We like it. I'm sure you have something just as nice."

Will shook his head. "When I moved here I sold my house in Tucson and sank everything into the restaurant. Right now I'm living in a one-bedroom apartment. This is a real treat, guys."

"Well, come out back and we'll show you the pool. I think it's finally cooled off enough so we can sit out there."

"This is incredible," Will exclaimed a few minutes later. We'd gotten him settled in a chaise lounge with a gin and tonic. "You actually have a view."

"Yeah," I explained, "This property adjoins a greenbelt-city parkland. The nearest house is across the draw. You can see the lights over there," I pointed. "But it makes a big difference not having something right in back of us. And the lots in this subdivision are large enough so we have a lot of privacy."

"Pretty nice."

"It is," Jay said, taking a swallow of his beer. He chuckled. "We can even skinny dip at night, if I keep the lights low like this and we don't get too loud."

"Really?" Will said. He didn't say anything else. I decided with mingled disappointment and relief that whatever we thought might happen tonight wasn't going to happen.

Jay reached over and took my hand. We drank and chatted a while longer about work, city politics, this and that. I began to feel sleepy. Suddenly while I was talking a tremendous yawn came out in mid-sentence. "Sorry," I said to Will. "I guess it's getting late."

"Maybe a little dip in the pool would wake us all up."

I shot a look at Jay, who gazed back at me with wide-eyed innocence. I smothered a grin. Trust my partner not to give up so easily.

"Sounds good to me." It was Will.

At first I couldn't believe my ears. Then I felt a familiar excitement rise in me, and something else leapt to attention as well. Before I could lose my nerve I stood up and began to peel off my clothes. I was wearing only a T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, so it took just seconds to get naked. I walked the few steps to the pool and slipped beneath the surface, enjoying the feel of the cool water on my skin as I stroked toward the deep end.

When I surfaced and looked back Jay and Will were following my lead. My partner splashed in while our friend was still peeling off his CKs. I brushed my wet hair out of my eyes so I could get a good look. I wasn't disappointed. In the dim light Will's body was lean and toned, his pecs defined, his stomach flat. Even at this distance I could clearly see the cut cock that snaked down in front of a nice set of balls.

"So are you coming in or just going to give us a show?" I called.

Will grinned and finally slid into the pool. Jay was already by my side, the two of us treading water as we watched his form glide underwater toward us. He surfaced with a whoop, shaking his head and wiping his face.

"Oh boy," Will said. "This feels fantastic. Thanks so much for having me over, guys."

"Our pleasure," I said. The three of us paddled in a circle, facing each other, close enough to touch. The warm, humid night surrounded us. There was no sound except the gentle splash of the water and the crickets chirping. Then Jay moved forward and took Will's face in his hands.

"Welcome, hot man," he said in a low voice, just before putting his mouth to Will's.

The sight of my lover making out with our new friend got my blood racing. The next moment my arms were around them both. Will very sweetly let Jay go and turned to me. His lips and tongue were warm and soft, his face cool and scratchy with stubble. When we broke apart I saw his smile flash out in the semi-darkness.

"Nice." He turned and breast stroked back toward the shallow end. When he got near the edge he turned, waiting for us to catch up. I saw the head of his erect cock poking out of the water, and knew that he was as hot for this encounter as we were.

Jay got to him first. He backed Will up to the wall. They stood in the shallow water, kissing. I knelt in front of them, taking Jay into my mouth first before releasing him and getting my first taste of Will's long, slender and rock hard dick.

After a while Will's arms pulled me to a standing position. I smiled into Jay's eyes, then looked down as our friend blew both of us in turn, finally taking our cocks and pushing them together so he could stuff them both into his mouth.

As hot as the idea of a double blowjob was, in reality it wasn't too comfortable. My partner must have thought the same thing because after a moment he gently pulled back. "Want to take this inside?" he said to Will.

"Sure. One more swim first, though," Will said, as he let himself fall on his back into the water. He grabbed my arm on the way down, so I had to follow him. The three of us swam back into the deep end, diving under each other, embracing and kissing and grabbing each other's cocks and other sensitive parts until I thought I could cum right there in the middle of the pool.

I got Will into an upright position, both of us treading water. I threw one arm around his neck and let the other one trail down his back, my finger tracing the crack between his cheeks until it found his asshole. One firm push and Will's head snapped back, his mouth opening in a gasp. "Fuck yeah," he whispered.

Jay was already clambering out. He headed for a hamper we kept on the pool deck and pulled out three towels. "C'mon, guys," he called, holding two out to us.

We quickly dried ourselves off and went into the house, leaving clothes and towels scattered on the deck and chairs, too horny to think about anything except having at each other some more. Our hard cocks swayed in front of our bodies as we walked.

Jay led the way into our master bedroom, and the three of us fell onto the king-size bed in a tangled heap of flesh, trapping Will's smooth body between our two hairy ones, laughing as we rolled and grappled on the mattress. I ended up on my back with Will on all fours over me, his cock in my mouth, mine in his, while Jay rose and stood at the foot of the bed, for the moment a spectator.

I raised my head and washed Will's balls, then parted his cheeks with my hands as I made my way with my tongue up to his asshole, which was surrounded by just a few wispy hairs-quite different from Jay's bushy orifice. As soon as my tongue began to dart and flick into the opening Will began to moan on my cock. He let go and said, "Fuck that's sweet-eat my ass, baby, yeah."

"Suck my dick," Jay said, cutting off Will's dirty talk by shoving his prick into his mouth. Will obeyed eagerly. That left my cock unattended and I climbed out from underneath. Jay and I got him to turn around and a few moments later our roles were reversed-Will was back sucking me while my partner ate out his hole. Jay was an expert rimmer, as I knew firsthand, and after a while Will had to express his appreciation.

"Damn, you boys get me so hot. So which one of you is going to fuck me first?"

"Condoms in the drawer," Jay reminded me, his face and beard smeared with spit from his labors.

"No." This was Will. I looked at him, puzzled.

"You guys are clean, right? No diseases?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

Will's eyes bored into mine. "Then do me bareback. I want both your loads up my ass. So fucking hot when I feel a man's cum shooting in me."

I had to admit the idea turned me on. I looked at Jay, who smiled slightly and shrugged. Why not? I bent and found Will's mouth with mine. We tongue-wrestled while Jay walked over to the dresser and got the lube. He was greasing up his thick cock as he came back.

My partner and I had begun having three-ways a few years back. We'd sensed our sex life getting stale and agreed that inviting a guest once in while might give it a jump start. I hadn't been sure what I was getting into, or how I would feel when I saw Jay messing around with another guy.

I had no idea that it would be such a complete and utter turn-on to watch my buff, hairy and very well-endowed lover expertly split an unsuspecting bottom open. Now it was our friend the restaurant owner who was going to get a memorable fuck. I climbed off the bed so I'd have a ringside seat.

Will waited, elbows on the mattress, head down, his pretty butt in the air. Jay got a fingerful of lube and stuck it up Will's hole. He got on the bed behind our friend. I knew he wasn't going to give Will much time to get used to the invasion. Sure enough, almost as soon as Jay's cock found its target my partner gave a quick thrust and the blunt purple head disappeared into Will's hole. Something between a moan and a scream issued from Will's throat.

"Ohhh fuck! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Jay ignored his gasping protests and continued his relentless penetration until his balls were pressed against Will's butt cheeks. Only then did he show some tenderness, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around his conquest, kissing Will's ear and murmuring, "Take it easy...relax...."

"Oh sure," Will snorted, finally managing to get a coherent sentence out. "Ever try and relax with a log up your butt?"

"Jay's bottomed, so he knows how it feels," I told him. "He'll let you get used to him. You okay?"

Will shook his head. "Christ, I won't be able to walk tomorrow." He closed his eyes and willed himself to accommodate Jay's ramrod inside him. We fell silent, except for Will's agitated breathing.

"Mmm," Jay said. "I can feel you give. Good man. So fucking tight and sweet, your hole." He pulled back and I saw his glistening shaft start to emerge from Will's insides. Before it got all the way out he slammed it back in, drawing another tortured cry.

"Go ahead," Will hissed through gritted teeth. "Do your worst. Fuck me."

Jay, of course, didn't need any instruction. He gripped Will's hips and began to drive his dick into him. He started slow, but gradually kicked up the pace and force of his strokes until there was an audible slam each time his pelvis hit Will's butt. I watched, totally enthralled, my own cock so hard it was aching.

Now that Will had gotten used to Jay's monster inside him his rhythmic grunts were ones of pleasure, not pain. He raised his head and grinned at me.

"Lucky man, getting this cock whenever you want."

"Humph," I said, "You mean when he's in the mood, which is mostly never."

Jay threw me a look meant to kill. Will laughed. "Why're you standing over there being a wallflower? Let me have yours." He pointed to his mouth.

I'd just about decided to rejoin the action myself. I got in front of Will and fed him my pole. As he got to work on it I looked up at Jay. He still looked a bit miffed, though not enough to get distracted from the task at hand.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "C'mon, lighten up. You know I love you."

Jay rolled his eyes. "Yeah right."

"Guys, can you save it for later? You're gang-banging me, remember?" It was Will.

"He's right. Let me have a crack at him," I said to Jay.

"I haven't cum yet," he protested.

"I'll give him back, I promise." I grinned. "Make the slut clean you off."

"Yeah," Will said. "Damn. Please."

Jay relented and pulled out. I grabbed Will's shoulders and got him to turn over on his back, my favorite position to fuck. We switched places over our bottom, me kneeling between his raised legs and Jay straddling his chest. As I grabbed Will's ankles and slid into his stretched and pre-greased hole, my partner choked off his moan of approval with a mouthful of cock marinated in his own ass juices.

I fucked fast and furiously, afraid that Jay would demand Will's ass back before I had time to really get into it. I shouldn't have worried-he was having too much fun dominating Will with his cock, shoving it in and making him gag until tears ran down his cheeks. Give Will credit, he kept coming back for more, grabbing Jay's butt to steady himself, bobbing his neck up and down and twisting it from side to side in his frenzy of lust, his hair and face soaked with sweat from his labors.

By now none of us was talking or arguing. We were into that special place that can happen when the sex is really great. Nothing mattered except our pleasure and the pleasure we were giving each other. It was only going to take one small push for all of us to start going over the edge.

I was the first. What pushed the last button was when I saw Jay rise and pull his dick out of Will's mouth. He hiked his knees forward just enough to let Will taste his ass. When I saw Will's tongue begin to explore the furry crevice between Jay's cheeks I lost it. "Fuck I'm cumming," I screamed. I gave a few last thrusts before the floodgates opened.

12