Trevor Forever

Story Info
A spanking can lead to wonderful things.
1k words
3.65
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Being spanked by Trevor was awesome. But I simply had to endure it because I loved him and that is what turned him into the most fantastic lover ever.

It stings of course it does and invariably I need to stand off for a couple of days or so to let my ass recover the notches and bruises cause by his incessant thrashing.

There are times I wish my attributes were not so blatantly attractive to guys like Trevor but then I would miss out on what goes with the spanking.

When he takes me, it is usually stretched way across his lap with a cushion underneath to raise my ass to a spankable position. I grit my teeth and wait for the punishment obediently, wondering what it will be this time.

Whether it be just his bare hand, a paddle, cane or other I have come to adapt to them all, just as I have the sounds, like the swish of a cane and contact with my ass. Once the first several beatings have been made it becomes numb and that is the best thing, because then somehow it all becomes a pleasant feeling, I feel Trevor pause for a few moments I guess to take in the result of his beating but he always applies a very gorgeous luxury cream which is immediately soothing.

"Beautiful Pete" he says. He is always very complimentary and I do enjoy the way he massages the cream into me, taking time to anoint the part between which is especially lovely and really makes it all worthwhile. I just love now to be all ass for him, he likes for me to wear variable things, usually skin tight jeans and tights to pronounce and present my ass in the way which he loves.

I feel him stroke it before over what I am wearing, the way he squeezes and nudges me really is a turn on, so that I really want his punishment, I want to lean over for him in any position he likes, I want for my wrists to be handcuffed to the bed rail, I want for him sometimes to leave me in mid -spank, when he leaves the spanking implement across the nape of my back and I feel my ass cheeks searing , in a while he returns to resume but not before he sponges me with butter from the fridge, the heat in my fresh spanked ass melting it and he licks and rubs my up with his fingertips spreading me and his mouth feeling as though he is eating me.

The divine feeling is more delightful as he spreads my still searing ass cheeks wide apart and inserts his busy tongue into me, preparing me for that special fuck I always enjoy after a good sound spanking, which makes it all very worthwhile and complete.

A little more beating then and I grit my teeth and anticipate the fuck soon, knowing it will be a real deep steaming one with Trevor so worked up by spanking first over my tight skin -tight jeans, when he makes me wear braces to pull them up deep into the crevice of my ass to pronounce the curves which, he says, makes it all the more spankable and fuckable.

Then he has my jeans stripped down to reveal my ass with just the covering of my boxer shorts. With one hand he pulls them up tight again to pronounce and separate my ass cheeks for a new spanking, this time with the back of a hair brush which always makes a resounding noise.

All has been done so wonderfully and with real passion. He never fails to compliment me and soon I so look forward to that first taste of him, as he has now worked himself up onto frenzy and my ass tingles and smart to the feel of a little more soothing cream.

He releases the handcuffs and is just standing there beside the bed looking absolutely gorgeous, cupping that very fruitful primed cock so swollen and ready for serving.

I grasp it in my hand and gently suck its p-hole, working back the foreskin with my tongue to give him maximum sensitivity which he says he adores.

It tastes earthy but very full in my mouth as I love to roll it inside, wrapping my tongue around its head and simply enjoying a wonderful slow suck.

I begin to feel it throb and realize it won't be long before Trevor is ready to fuck me. But I tell him not to hurry because I so love the taste of him, to feel his balls as I suck and tease. So he put's delay ring around its beautifully stiff girth, tightens it so I can just go on enjoying for a while longer, I see it change color to blue but still continue to enjoy the sheer touch of absolute joy as I flex it in my mouth until he is groaning for my ass again, but this time to fuck, and the thought of it going into my ass spurs me on for a final very deep sucking until he can stand no more, rips the ring away from his cock and plants me on all fours across the bed and I know I am really in for it, the sound of his breathing and those certain sex noises I know so well, the times he has fucked my ass silly.

Now. Well spanked I feel his hard cock rub me up there, around and around to mulch lubricant into the opening he has no made wider with his rimming and I begin to feel that first touch of his cock head enter me with esteem and vigor, I feel it stretch me and enter me, the fullness of it as he pushes it right up inside me and no messing as |I start to feel the strength and fullness of his thrust inside.

He takes me this way fours on all fours - he cums strong and then wants for us to suck each other before he fucks me scissor fashion which is really something. In the meantime I have well and truly cum in his mouth. We are both so very much in love with each other and so frenzied that the thrill and joy of tasting each other's love juices is beyond description. For me it the ultimate sexual intimate experience and it really makes me feel complete and part of him, my lover supreme! For me it is Trevor forever.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers