Trevor Meets His New Doctor

Story Info
18-year-old virgin guy has an unforgettable exam.
14.2k words
4.59
814.5k
781

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
378 Followers

Trevor couldn't stop shivering a little as he sat on the examining table in the doctor's office. The gown wasn't much help in keeping the goose bumps away from his arms and legs. The nurse had told him to take off all of his clothes including his underwear and put on the medical gown. She assured him the doctor would be right in, that the wait wouldn't be long. They couldn't get him into the office until late in the day. He was the last patient. Everybody else had already left and the office was locked up. He hopped up on the exam table and tried to wrap the gown around his backside as well as he could. The straps were missing so he couldn't tie anything together. Why did these offices always have to be chilly?

Trevor wasn't sure why they wanted all his clothes off for this appointment or why they even needed to see him at all. His left ankle had completely healed after the strain he suffered during a recent high school swim meet. Doctor Levine had already given him a clean bill of health on it and he was back swimming. He was in superior shape, captain of his swim team. Any healthy just-turned-eighteen-year-old should heal so quickly.

Doctor Levine must know best. Doc had been his doc since birth. This was the last year he'd have to see a "baby doctor" since his graduation to the adult world last week. The old Doc had given Trevor a full-body scan last time just to give him a good bench mark for his medical history. Everything was fine. There was one thing on the scan that the Doc thought curious but told him it wasn't anything to worry about and they'd discuss it sometime. No need to come in on it. Then Trevor got a card in the mail setting this appointment so he was a little confused.

Trevor stared at the charts and ancient magazines in the room and was lost in thought when the nurse suddenly opened the door and entered the room. "Are you comfortable, Trevor?"

"It's a little chilly. I got the shivers," Trevor grinned, nice shiny white teeth showing. Trevor was the best looking boy in school and the nurse had to catch her breath a little when she saw his warm smile. Trevor was having interesting thoughts himself, sitting there with just a hospital gown on and catching some quick looks at this really cute nurse standing there in front of him. His heart was beating a bit faster seeing her gorgeous short dark hair, cute little nose, big full lips and pale blue eyes. She wore a lab coat open over a nice low scoop neck top...low enough to show some impressive cleavage. Embarrassed, he shifted his stare to her nametag, "Jennifer Landry, RN". She looked like she was about 24 years old. This nurse was the cutest older girl he'd ever seen outside of school. The nurse produced a blood pressure cuff, wrapped it around Trevor's left bicep and pumped it up. His heart was beating even faster, reacting to the nurse's closeness as she snuggled his right bicep into her side and placed the stethoscope in the crook of his arm. He could smell a warm, sweet aroma coming from her as she listened for his heartbeat. She removed the cuff, "Your pressure's a bit high for an eighteen-year-old. What are you thinking about? Your next swim meet or something?" Trevor couldn't answer, able only to gulp a couple of times. He was almost naked and this gorgeous nurse had nudged right up against him!

"I'll turn up the temp for you. Trevor, It's going to be just a couple more minutes. By the way, Doctor Levine will not be seeing you today. Doctor Taylor, his new associate will take care of you. I'll turn up the heat for you while you relax."

Oh, God, thought Trevor. He hoped he didn't have to take his gown off. Why should he have to? No reason. Doc Taylor is probably this old ugly guy just like Doc Levine so why should he be embarrassed? At least the heat was rising in the room. His goose bumps were gone and he felt much more comfortable temperature-wise. The exam table was covered in really soft leather so the surface wasn't as cold as it could've been. The table's surface and padding were actually similar to a large lounge chair. Trevor was glad it wasn't the hard type covered with that noisy paper. The exam room was different from the one he had seen the old doc in. This one looked like it was furnished for maybe massages and stuff. The exam table he sat on wasn't like a normal one. He sat and waited.

He heard hushed voices outside his door, then the door opened and it was the cute nurse again. She stepped into the doorway still looking down the hall. She then turned and said, "Trevor, I'd like to introduce you to Doctor Taylor." The nurse stepped on into the room as Doctor SAMANTHA Taylor stepped from the hallway into the room. Trevor's heart stopped! He suddenly lost his breath. Standing before him, next to the cutest "Miss Perfectbody" nurse he'd ever seen, was the most gorgeous 30-year-old woman he could ever imagine. Doctor Taylor was a knock-dead beautiful woman! Even more beautiful than the music teacher he got a crush on at his school. Her hair, back in a thick full ponytail, was dark just like the nurse's, her eyes were golden brown, her lips were soft and full under her pretty nose. Her skin was flawless. She looked almost Italian or South American...exotic. She wore the same lab coat, open over a crisp white blouse tucked into a tight black skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. Her bare legs were tanned and perfectly muscled and shaped. She must work out, he thought. His goose bumps were returning and his face was beginning to flush in front of these two gorgeous females. He felt naked already in this stupid flimsy gown. Trevor just stared at the nurse and doctor as a little shiver returned to his body. He didn't know what to say. He'd never been examined by a female before. The nurse could see his hesitation and said, "There's nothing to be worried about. It's strictly professional. Doctor will definitely go out of her way to make you feel comfortable. Following professional protocol I'll be staying in here with her as well." The nurse paused, looked intently at Trevor, he thought he could see her nostrils flare slightly and her pupils dilate just a little when she continued, "We will do everything humanly possible to make it a nice experience for you. OK?"

What could he say? "OK, I guess."

Doctor Taylor smiled, "Great!" What a gorgeous smile! Cool voice, too! Nice and smooth.

He wasn't sure but he thought he could see a slight grin playing across those gorgeous, full lips as Doctor Taylor gazed at him for the longest time. The nurse had the same strange look on her face.

"You OK, Trev?" asked Doc.

"Yeah. I'm OK," Trevor gulped.

"What I'd like to do today, Trevor, is a little follow-up on that scan you had. I think Doc Levine mentioned something came up on it but not to worry."

"Right," replied Trevor, "but I didn't think I had to come in on it. Doc said it was nothing."

"Well, it's really nothing to freak about but it's something that has us scratching our heads. When I saw the scan I decided to see for myself so I booked the appointment for you. Hope you don't mind. The human body has many glands. One type of gland is found only in the male anatomy. Trevor, do you know what your prostate gland is?"

"Not sure, Doc." Trevor had heard the name before and thought it was somewhere in the stomach area and his grandpa had some sort of operation on it but that's all he knew. He could see those little grins returning to those two sets of gorgeous lips. The nurse's lab coat expanded as she took a deep breath and let it out. Trevor noticed some pretty large breasts pushing against that low top. The left lapel of her coat had slipped to the side revealing a hard, bra-less nipple thrusting forward against the thin material. He started feeling an extra little chill in his lower body.

"Well, Trevor, it's a gland you probably haven't used yet at your age, it's tucked away in the lower part of your body behind your abdomen. When I saw the scan, I also saw your prostate. Your prostate gland is, shall we say, oversized. It's supposed to be about the size of a walnut but yours appears to be the size of a grapefruit. It's OK for it to be oversized, doesn't hurt a thing at your age, but it presents some incredible possibilities for your bodily functions and responses."

Both women almost let out a little giggle at that point as they gazed at this gorgeous, young athlete. Trevor wondered what was so darned funny.

Doc went on, "Trevor, with your permission, we'd like to run a couple more tests. Strictly voluntary! You don't have to take them but I think you might even enjoy it a little if you're interested in advancing medical science and learning more about your capabilities. Trevor didn't know what to think or say.

"Anyway, Trevor, while you're thinking about it, let me just give you a brief exam here before you give us your answer."

"OK."

Doctor Taylor nodded at the nurse who then stepped to the right side of the soft leather exam table. The nurse leaned slightly around to the boy's face, "Trevor, first I'm just going to open up your gown and adjust it on your lap so the doctor can begin the exam." The nurse leaned in and reached across Trevor's broad shoulders with her right hand and grasped his gown on both sides of his neck, pulling the gown forward, away from his arms and down across his chest. Doctor Taylor stepped to Trevor's left side and watched intently as the gown was lowered down the front of his body to come to rest against his lower abdomen and hips, still covering his upper thighs and spilling over the foot of the table between his thighs and knees. The nurse was so close that Trevor could smell her body. Again there was just that hint of exotic fragrance mixed with the heat coming from her body he had noticed when she took his blood pressure. If he wasn't mistaken, the nurse's face was turning slightly red as she looked in his eyes and dropped his gown.

The two women stood in silence for a moment letting their eyes wander from his unruly shock of blond hair to his big brown eyes, across his strong nose, puffy lips, athlete's chin, wide swimmer's shoulders, smooth hairless chest with well-defined swimmer's pecs and on down to his gorgeous six pack. Just a hint of short, soft, blond pubic hair could be seen peeking out from the gown folded over his groin. That groin was beginning to tingle with somewhat unfamiliar sensations as the young boy, practically naked, watched the looks in the nurse's and doctor's eyes and noticed their breathing come a little heavier. The nurse's nipple was continuing to probe her low top. The doctor's lips were wet and slightly parted over beautiful white teeth.

"Trevor, I want to check your sensitivity and reactions. Jenny here is going to assist me. It should feel pleasurable to you. Don't be nervous or embarrassed. Any reaction you have will be only physical and won't harm you in any way. See the bar hanging above your head? We use it for physical therapy."

"Yes," Trevor replied. His breathing was starting to grow a little heavier, too.

"Please reach up and hang on to the bar at each end and don't let go for any reason or it'll ruin the test. OK?"

"OK." Trevor reached above his head and grasped the bar that was over two feet above his head. His arms stretched up above his body and his back was arched straight up. This position also made the back of Trevor's soft, smooth buns protrude a bit on top of the leather surface.

"Now, stay as still as you can during the process," said Doctor Taylor. The doctor and nurse exchanged a long look behind Trevor's back, glanced down at his gorgeous butt and smiled at each other before beginning the procedure. Jenny stepped forward to Trevor's right side, nudging her thighs up against the exam table. Doctor Taylor did the same on Trevor's left side.

"Trevor, I'm going to check your spinal column. OK?"

"OK."

Suddenly, Trevor felt Doctor Taylor's soft fingertips brush against the back of his neck. They lingered there for a few moments, gently tickling his neck and, occasionally softly brushing across his earlobes. Trevor's breathing became a little heavier. He was getting chills from the gentle touches.

"I'm just testing your sensitivity to neuro stimulus. It's OK."

Trevor couldn't help but squirm a little. His buns lifted and lowered slightly, waddling back and forth as he responded to the "neuro stimulus".

"Jenny, please mirror my movements on the front of Trevor's body so we can check for any imbalances."

"Yes, Doctor," said Jenny. The nurse slowly reached forward with her right hand and gently brushed her fingertips across Trevor's right jaw and on to his throat where her fingers lightly tickled his neck and adam's apple, mirroring the doctor's feather-like touchings on the back of the boy's neck. Chills and goose bumps were rapidly growing from the boy's face to his shoulders.

As Doctor Taylor continued the ticklish stimulation of Trevor's neck she reached up to Trevor's left wrist and began brushing the soft fingertips of her left hand against his wrist, slowly descending to his forearm. Nurse Landry mimicked the treatment on Trevor's right arm sending an avalanche of goose bumps down his arms and all over his face and neck as Trevor continued to receive stimulation of his neck and throat, too. The two sets of fingertips slowly tickled their way down to his biceps and on to his hairless armpits. This latest stimulation sent Trevor over the edge and he quickly released his grip of the bar and reflexively dropped his arms down to his sides.

"Trevor! You're interfering with the test, Sweetie!" Doctor Taylor smiled as she admonished the teenager. I'm sorry, but we can't let that happen again. Jenny, we'll have to attach the wrist straps to the bar."

"Yes, Doctor Taylor." Nurse Landry turned away from the exam table to a drawer where she removed a set of soft, furry straps, two inches wide. She attached one to each end of the three-foot bar above Trevor's head. The nurse gently lifted Trevor's right arm up to one end of the bar and placed his right wrist in the soft, furry loop. She then tightened it snugly. Doctor Taylor did the same with the boy's left wrist at the left end of the three-foot bar, then activated a silent switch with her foot that caused the bar to lift a few inches higher. This caused Trevor's arms to be stretched a bit more tightly and his torso to be pulled slightly straighter. It wasn't uncomfortable but he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Trevor, don't worry. We won't hurt you. Actually, you'll probably start feeling really good as we continue with the testing process. Just let it happen," the beautiful doctor urged.

Trevor couldn't believe this was happening. Here he was with no clothes on, just the gown draped across his upper thighs and these two gorgeous women were touching him in ways that caused new tingling sensations in his body. It was almost more than he could stand to be touched and tickled like that. He was real sensitive and the feeling was even stronger because he had no hair on his entire body except for his head and just a little soft, short tuft or so below his abdomen over his pelvic bone.

"OK. Let's try this again," murmured Doctor Taylor. Trevor felt her right hand return and softly brush back up against his neck and earlobes. Nurse Landry's soft right fingertips landed back below Trevor's jaw and tickled the front of his throat, gently brushing across his adam's apple and collarbones. Trevor again responded with major goose bumps and began groaning a little. He could feel twitches in his belly button from the touching of his neck. Two sets of soft fingertips again gently whispered against his forearms, travelling down slowly toward his elbows and on to his biceps. Trevor groaned. This feeling was becoming unbearable. How would he be able to stand it when the tickling reached his armpits again!?

He was about to find out.

As the muscles of Trevor's neck and the area inside his navel responded to the touches with little twitches, he suddenly felt the fluttering fingertips caress the tender skin of his hairless armpits! He responded naturally by attempting to lower his arms again but he was held fast by the soft wristbands up in the air on the bar. "Ahhh!"

"You're doing just fine, Trevor," said Doctor Taylor. "Just try to relax your body. Your responses are completely normal." As fingers slowly continued to softly tickle his armpits, other tickling fingers slowly ventured lower to Trevor's shoulders and back, travelling down along his spine between his shoulder blades. Trevor reacted with almost violent shivers. Nurse Landry, as directed, mirrored the doctor's action by slowly dropping her feather-light fingertips down across his collarbone.

"Use both your hands now, Jenny," directed Doctor Taylor as her soft right hand tickled its way around to Trevor's right armpit. All the while her left fingertips played at his left armpit. Jenny immediately began softy touching and tickling across both Trevor's collarbones eliciting a louder groan from the boy. Fingertips continued their journey down Trevor's torso. The older woman's fingertips brushed down from Trevor's armpits to his sides, softly exploring forward across his ribs. This sensation nearly sent Trev through the ceiling! Nurse Landry softly stroked her fingers down across his pecs where they gently traced cirles over his muscles then lightly flicked across his nipples!

"Oh!! God!!," he declared. This was turning into too much! He suddenly felt a stirring in his groin under the folded gown. The exquisite sensations were causing his penis to grow! He had only seen it all grown out sometimes when he woke up in the morning and had to pee really bad. He thought it was pretty big because, when it was stiff, it would stretch up way past his belly button. It was kind of thick, too.

As the almost unbearable stimulation continued without letting up his penis continued to grow and lift up underneath the cloth in his lap! This was embarrassing! What would the doctor and nurse think?!?

As Nurse Landry continued to touch, tickle and stimulate Trevor's stiffening, engorged nipples, Doctor Taylor softly tickled the boy's ribs, continuing on down to his waist just above his hip bones where she lightly tickled the soft, sensitive skin there. Then the good doctor would allow her feather tips to explore up against Trevor's sides to his armpits and softly tickle upward over his smooth, expanding ribcage. After lingering there a moment, her fingertips made their erotic, slow journey down to the boy's hips again, repeating the sequence over and over. Trevor was gasping. The cloth between his legs kept lifting up! Trevor prayed silently that the nurse and doctor didn't notice! Doctor Taylor moved her right hand back around and lower along Trevor's spine until her tickling fingers reached the cleft at the top of his exposed, protruding buttocks. His round globes were naked, perched on the soft, smooth leather. The doctor's fingers softly explored the crack at the top of those soft, hairless buns and ran lightly back and forth across his upper buttocks. Trevor shivered even more and groaned louder. As she continued this stimulation, Doctor Taylor reached around with her left hand and softly brushed her fingers downward across Trevor's lower abdomen! This sent the boy practically over the edge with what certainly could not be confused with anything but erotic stimulation. His penis was just about at full attention! The cloth was raised out and away from his stomach at a 60-degree angle! Didn't they notice that??!!?? If his hands were free he would really need to cover himself up a little more! Doctor Taylor wouldn't stop! While the nurse kept tickling Trevor's ever-darkening nipples, the doctor kept tickling his buns, his crack and all over his stomach real close to his pubic hair! Then the soft fingertips of her left hand started brushing down across his pubic hair!! Once or twice her light touch slipped across the smooth, hairless top of the base of his penis!!!! "God!!" he cried. Sensations Trevor had never felt before were suddenly building between his legs and across his chest as Nurse Landry continued to tickle and softly pinch his darkening, swollen nipples!

alan9
alan9
378 Followers