Triad Project: An Elegant Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers

"Of us. Of how I'll feel afterwards. Will I be able to look you guys in the eyes? What will you think of me? What do you think of me now? And Mark. What would he think? Will I be able to tell him? Do I want to?" Once the dam broke I was drowned in a torrent of words.

I kissed her lips lightly, as Cheryl continued her cleanup. "Let me answer what I can. We love you. We have for years, and we will long after this night is through."

I held her face in my hands, my arms across her shoulders pinning her down to the bed. With my thumbs I brushed a few stray tears below her eyes. Then, while looking into her eyes, I pulled back and long-stroked her, letting her feel the sensation of my thick cock spreading her tight pussy and slowly filling her. I gave her the full length, pulling completely out, with the head just barely lodged in her opening, and then re-entering her, with one long full stroke after another. The sensation on my cock head was unworldly, and her wet cunt was gripping me tightly. I could feel her muscles massage me as I entered her each time.

"As for Mark. He'd be jealous as hell, but I think that you and Cheryl will be able to get together and show him what a great idea something like this can be."

I think she only just realized that I was fucking her, and her head fell back, her eyes rolling up and disappearing. Her mouth was wide open, and I reached forward, and licked the top of her mouth. She sucked my tongue hard; it felt like she was trying to pull it from my mouth. I pulled my face away, rescuing what was left of my tongue, and continued my assault on her tender pussy. I took her breasts in my hand, squeezing them, teasing her nipples, and playing with the hard little eraser tips pointing to the ceiling.

Cheryl, in a move that surprised me, lifted her hips up and settled her pussy down on Denise's mouth. It wasn't long before I could tell that Denise was not inactive, and Cheryl leaned forward, arms braced on the bed, watching my cock penetrate her best friend.

"Am I gonna get some of that tonight?" she asked me, and I could see a danger of jealousy entering the equation. I had been paying way too much attention to Denise and not enough to my generous wife who had made all this possible.

I reached over and kissed her. "Of course. How does it feel to have her tongue in your sweet pussy?" I asked her. I was now fucking Denise pretty hard, and her body's bouncing was reflected in the jiggling of both hers and Cheryl's tits.

"God, Steve, I am so hot right now. Seeing you fuck her like that, feeling her suck me so desperately hard, it's incredible." Denise was clearly moaning and crying out, between long moments of sucking and licking. With each renewed moan or cry, I could see Cheryl catch her breath, then settle back down on Denise's face.

"Are you gonna cum?" Cheryl asked as my pace picked up once again.

"No, not for a while, but I think our friend is, her pussy is spasming all over my cock." I answered with a smile, listening to Denise finally scream out. Her hands were beating at the covers, then grabbing her own breasts and squeezing them pulling her nipples hard. Her hands were out of control, slapping the bed, grabbing the sheets, reaching out to touch me, grabbing Cheryl's legs. I sat more upright, pulling her ass off the bed, and spreading my legs as wide as I could, so that I was fucking up into her pussy, trying to find her g-spot. While I was repositioning, Cheryl rubbed Denise's clit area, grinning at me with a truly ornery look. Cheryl had raised up a few inches, giving Denise some breathing room, as we watched her lose herself.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god, oh god, Aaaaaahhhhhhh, oh please, no more, I can't, I can't, oooooooh, aaaaaaahhhh, FUCK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, Aaaaaahhhhh, SHIIIT, Mmmmmmmm," she buried her face in Cheryl's cunt, for a few moment, her body shaking all over. Her hands grasped Cheryl's thighs as she pressed her mouth into Cheryl's twat, her tongue buried.

When Denise pulled her face out of Cheryl, and renewed her continuous stream of gasp, moans and shrieks, Cheryl scooted back and took Denise's head and shoulders into her lap, stroking her feverish, wild face. "That's it baby, cum for us, cum for both of us." She reached down and kissed Denise gently. The soothing tones and caresses must have been working for Denise was coming back to earth. As her body finally resumed a more normal breathing pattern, I pulled out of her, to a cry of, "Noooooooo..."

I pulled Denise down, so her legs were hanging off the end of the bed at the knees.

"Denise, that was incredible, but I have to fuck my wife. I mean, I've got to fuck her now." I figured it was time to spread the wealth. And at the same time let my wife know how much I loved to screw her, even with a hot new pussy in my bed.

I lifted her bodily and placed her legs on each side of Denise's head. I pushed her head down into Denise's snatch, and spread her cheeks. I looked down to see Denise's eyes wide open, watching me prepare to drill my wife. I smiled, and just for a second, lowered my cock to Denise's mouth. She opened and took it, 'til I pulled out. I reached down to Denise's hands, pulled her hands around Cheryl's legs, and placed them on Cheryl's pussy. "Open her for me."

I was really surprised how readily both these women took to girl-girl activities. From previous discussions, I was pretty sure that neither of them had ever really experimented much in that direction. I wondered about the veracity in the statement that all women are bi-curious, and one bottle away from willing.

Denise used her fingertips to spread Cheryl's lips, pulling them what looked painfully wide. I lowered my dick to her mouth one last time, before I place the head in the opening Denise was exposing. I grabbed Cheryl's hips and slammed forward, sinking hard, to the hilt. I had expected some response, and saw that Cheryl's head was trapped between Denise's thighs.

I smiled to myself, and pounded away. Every few moments, I would feel Denise's mouth work on my balls, or where my shaft entered Cheryl. She was clutching Cheryl's ass tightly and pulling herself up to lick us. Each time I could see the bright white marks around her fingers. She would spread Cheryl's ass wide open, exposing the little target I had only just recently penetrated for the first time.

I reached down and spread Cheryl's legs with mine, lowering her closer to Denise's questing tongue. Taking Denise's hand in mine, I pulled her hand higher, placing her fingertips at Cheryl's tight little butt hole. I gave Cheryl the long stroke treatment, as I watched Denise play with Cheryl's butt-hole, occasionally slipping her fingertip inside. I decided to play along, and taking her middle finger in my hand, I fucked Cheryl's ass with Denise's finger. After a few moments of this, I looked up to see that Denise's legs were open, and Cheryl's head was lying sideways, resting on Denise's thigh. I could just hear her moaning softly to herself.

I pulled out the full length of my cock, so I could look down to see what Denise was up to. Her nose was at my cock, and her mouth was clearly attached to Cheryl's pussy, right over her clit. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly enthralled in what she was doing.

Satisfied, I sank back into Cheryl. I pulled Denise's finger out from where it was lodged, and replaced it with mine. After I had worked it around and loosened her up a bit, I placed Denise's fingers back to the edge of Cheryl's butt-hole. It wasn't long before she had managed to get one inside alongside mine. Soon we were playing little games in her butt, alternating strokes, twisting, pulling in different directions.

I was really getting hot now, and had to give it a try. I pulled out of Cheryl, scooted back and replaced my finger with my mouth, doing my best to stick my tongue all the way up her butt. Denise's finger was still driving in and out, and I was licking all around it.

"Cheryl," I started hesitantly, "You know..."

"Do it," she hissed, "Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I grabbed her knees, and pulled them together and forward, pinning them against Denise's sides. "Hold these for me." I jokingly told Denise, who was stroking Cheryl's thighs, and holding them tight against her. Cheryl's butt stuck well out, and was now a little farther forward.

I backed off for a second, taking a pillow, and placing it under Denise's head. When I kissed her, my ear got wet rubbing against Cheryl's pussy. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Do you like anal?"

"Oh, God, no, I mean..." she answered, almost frightened.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to you to hurt your or that you didn't want." I reassured her, with another small kiss. "Just watch."

I went to get the Vaseline, just in case. I returned and positioned myself. Opening the jar, I placed some on Cheryl's hole.

"Get her ready," I instructed Denise guiding her hand. She reached up to the hole she could barely see, and rubbed the Vaseline into her tight butt.

"Help me. Get her excited," I told Denise, lifting her head a bit, pushing her mouth against Cheryl's slit, I brushed her hair back away from her face gently. Denise extended her tongue and licked the dripping pussy, running her tongue up and down between her lips. Inches in front of her eyes, I took a few fingers of Vaseline, and lathered my cock with it, spreading it evenly.

Ready, and definitely overheated, I placed my cockhead at Cheryl's most private entrance, and slowly pushed. I held Denise's hand at the top of my cock, at the edge of her opening, so I couldn't pop out. Pushing harder, I felt her stretch open, and I popped in, stopping with about two inches inside her.

"Aaarggghhhh, SHIT," Cheryl cried. "GOD that hurts." Her breath was coming in gasps, "What the fuck was I thinking? Shit..." Contrary to her words, she was wiggling her ass, and I could feel her pushing back trying to bury more of me. I helped, stretching her ass cheeks apart as far as I could, and pushing two more inches in.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, ENOUGH," she screamed loud enough to wake half the block.

"Jesus, how can she take that in such a tiny hole?" Denise asked, entranced by the action occurring at the end of her nose. She licked Cheryl's pussy from clit all the way to where my cock entered Cheryl's ass, then followed her tongue up my shaft and then all over my balls.

"God, that's the nastiest, sexiest thing I've ever seen," Denise proclaimed. "What's it feel like, Cheryl."

"Fuck, it feel like someone stuck a baseball bat up my ass." She was growing accustomed to the feel again, and was ready for more. "Ok, baby, slowly now, no more stabbing like that last one."

I used a series of gently hip thrusts to slowly push in another inch. "God, baby. That's almost it. Your sweet little ass is full." I continued the slow penetration.

"Oh, yeah, FUCK. Fuck my ass with your monster cock you great big bastard. Make Neecy watch you fuck my ass. God, you fill me soooo tight." Cheryl was grunting, spitting the words out between her clenched teeth.

Denise was licking deep in Cheryl's pussy, but her eyes were fixed on Cheryl's stretched asshole. Her fingers were wrapped around my shaft, and pressed against the edge of where I entered Cheryl. "Do it, Steve, finish it, fuck her poor little asshole. Get that whole monster in her. God that's so sexy, you two are so hot!"

Finally with one last thrust, my balls were resting on Denise's face, and I was buried to the hilt. I held it there, letting her adapt.

"I can't believe it, but you've got the whole thing." I confessed to Cheryl. "You amaze me."

"MMmmm, Am I tight?" she asked me.

"Are you kidding me? Like a fist."

"Am I hot?" She rotated her butt, driving me nuts.

"Gaaaawd, hotter than sunspots."

She bounced back against me. "Is Denise licking your balls?"

I guess she could tell. "Oh yeah, baby."

"Who's the best wife in the world?" She was twisted around looking back at me and smiling mischievously. "And you better get this right."

"You are baby, you are the best. FUCK, you are tight."

"Who else shares their best friend." She kept on, teasing me, subtly torturing me.

"Only you baby. You are the best." I was starting to rock back and forth in her ass. I would have said anything at this point to drill that ass.

"Ahh, ahh. Not yet baby." A little louder now, "Neecy, who's got the hottest husband?"

"Mmmm, you do Cee," she answered, slightly muffled.

"Who else shares their big hard man with their best friend?" she asked, reaching down and taking a long lick at Denise's wide-open pussy.

"Ohhhhmmmmmm, Just you, Cee, just you." she gasped.

"Who's going to get you more sex in a weekend than you've had in months?" She asked, burying her face in Denise's pussy.

"Gaaaaawwd, ohhhh, you baby, you, just you, mmmmmmmm."

"Who's the best friend of all Neecy, who is it?"

"Michele? OOOOH, oooh, nooooo just kidding, just kidding, aaaaahh, OOOOOHHHH, YOU CHERYL, FUCK, FUUUUUCK, YOU, YOU, YOU!" She was almost screaming; later I'd have to find out what that was all about you.

"Fuckin' A, it's me." Cheryl wrapped her arms under Denise's ass and grabbed her hips in a bear grip, "Now, Steve, now you can fuck my ass. Fuck me raw. Show Neecy what it's like to get really fucked. Fucked up the ass. Fuck me NOW, AHHHHHHHHHh, FUUUUCCKKK, MMMMmmmmmmm," she buried her face deep in Denise's pussy, when I had pulled out and shoved my entire dick up her ass in one long shove.

"Oh my gaaaaawd. That whole thing up that small hole, I can't believe it..." Denise gasped, trailing off, under Cheryl's attention, and burying her tongue back up inside Cheryl's soaked twat.

I fucked that ass. I fucked it hard like she asked. I pulled way out and hesitating, so I could catch Denise's eye for a second, I would slam the whole thing up inside her. There was no rhythm at first, just pull out, wait, and then slam it home. Closing my eyes, I spread her cheeks and developed a long smooth rhythm, so I could enjoy the sensation. I was speeding up, shaking the whole bed, when I felt Denise's exploring fingers reaching for my own asshole. She was a horrible tease, making me take her finger each time I pulled out more than half way. For a while I would just diddle Cheryl's butt, then pulling back Denise's finger would crawl up inside me.

I could barely make out her muffled words, "How do you like it, huh," she asked finally getting a second finger in my ass.

"I like it a lot," I gasped. I drilled Cheryl's butt, and holding steady, I told her, "Go ahead, fuck my ass."

Denise started really cramming her two fingers up me, hard and fast, and I could feel her trying to get a third one up there. Each stroke of hers made my cock pulse inside Cheryl's worn ass.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum." I announced.

"Cum on my face, cum on her ass, cum all over us." She pulled her fingers out of my butt, which put me over the edge.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhh, Yeahhhh," I pulled out, blowing my first load half way down my wife's back. Then I was pointing my dick down at her ass, and aimed a shot in her butt-hole, which still hadn't closed. After that I shot several more streams into Denise's face, and on Cheryl's pussy. I was cumming an impossible amount for a second time after already having cum once already, such a short time ago. I couldn't stop cumming, and it hurt.

"Oohhhh GAAAWD, that was incredible." I cried.

Cheryl was half-unconscious, collapsed fully on poor Denise. I lifted her off and lay her down to the side, still on her belly.

"Who's the best wife," she mumbled, smiling.

"You, baby, you." I looked over to find Denise cleaning up the mess I'd just made, with her tongue.

"But you know, baby, Denise is not a bad best friend." I added.

"Mmmm, I know. I love my Neecy," She purred.

"Yes you did. You both did, and I hope you'll do it again." Denise answered, lying across Cheryl's back while she licked the last traces of my cum off my wife's back.

I wandered off to the bathroom. Nature was calling, and I wanted to clean up a bit. I turned on the shower, took my leak while it warmed up, then hopped in. I pulled the door, only to have it stopped. Denise climbed in, closing the door behind us.

"Steve. Thank you so much." She was holding me tight, desperately tight, while she pressed her head against my chest.

She looked up at me. "That was the wildest, nastiest sex of my life. I can die happy now." She had a cute twisted little grin. She took the soap off the dish and worked up a lather that she applied to my worn out johnson.

"You know, Denise, I've wanted you from the first time I saw you. You are so damn cute you make my teeth ache. Sweet, innocent, little Denise. The college virgin. I thought you'd be impossible to seduce."

She was continuing to lather me, turning me under the showerhead. "I could have been yours anytime. But after I saw you tonight, from the moment I walked in the front door, all I could do was pray that what I thought might happen, would."

"You had an idea this might happen?" I asked, incredulous.

Her hands never stopped. She had a wonderful way of washing my back and ass. From in front, with her tits pressed against my abs, and her lips and tongue cleansing my nipples.

"Well, Cheryl was always talking about how hot your love life had become. Then when she invited me down for a 'girls' getaway, getting me to make up stories for Mark, I wondered if something wasn't up. When she told me you were cooking dinner, and we were going to do a fashion show for you, and none of the other girls from the old college group were going to be here, well, I had to wonder. And the baby was at the grandparents - you know how she loves to show off that little girl, I knew something was up. Just not sure what."

"Hehe, and we thought we were so damn devious." I laughed.

Her hands were working diligently at my cock, which was responding amazingly well considering what it had just been through. "Deviant maybe. You spoiled me so wonderfully tonight. I'll always remember this night even if only for that, and I'll always love you for trying so hard."

"Speaking of hard, may I?" I asked, leaning over and kissing her lips, as her hand continued to stroke my newly erect cock.

"Of course, whatever you want." She smiled to me.

"Whatever I want?" I asked, giving her an extra naughty look.

"This weekend, I will try anything you want, anything." She looked at me intensely, and I knew she was frightening herself with her own offer.

"For now," I reached down and lifted her up by her thighs just under her ass, "This is what I want." And I tried to lower her onto my cock. Stupid Steve hadn't considered how difficult water could make for a dry penetration. I reached my right hand across her ass, and grabbing her opposite ass cheek I told her to lift her legs. Holding her in one arm, I grabbed my cock and worked it into her tight pussy.

"My God, Steve. I can't believe you can hold me like a sack of groceries, with one hand. You are so, so...Oh I don't know. So strong. Such strong hard hands." She was rubbing her hands across my chest and shoulders, feeling my arms, caressing my skin. She leaned into me, reaching around and feeling my back muscles.

"Could you do that back thing again?" She begged, out of breath with desire.

I blew my back up like a balloon. The dozens of hours of practice paid off.

"Ohh, Gaaaawd, You are so fucking big, oooh, fuckk, oooooooh fuck, oooooohhh GOD," she was biting me hard, scratching my back, digging her fingers in deep, then pressing herself into me.

She was impaled on my cock and I hadn't moved. She'd cum from her own feelings. I grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back, not too hard, but forcefully. I pressed my mouth to hers, and drove my tongue 1/2 way down her throat. I pulled her head to one side, biting her ear, and sucking her neck. The water was starting to get cold, so I turned around, dunking her in the cooling water, then turned off the hot water. When the ice cold water struck her back, she shrieked, smacking my back. I held her pinned tightly to me, one hand across her ass, one across her shoulders, and my hard cock deep inside her; she could barely move.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers