Trial Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the roommates' get-to-know-you trip.
2.7k words
4.26
18.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations were almost too much for her to bear. Whether amplified by the alcohol or by her surprise, Chandra lost herself to the give and take of pressure and release. His entire weight falling onto her made stars burst in her head, and she rolled her head back when the springs buoyed the two back up. His legs held hers fast, hands grippied her wrists. His lips found their mark again and he massaged his hips into hers. The fiery ball in her belly grew and shuddered. She could feel his erection pressing into her pelvis, and he moaned into her mouth.

As though awoken by his own noise, Will sat up on his knees, panting, chest heaving as though he'd just run a mile. His brown eyes traveled from her face down her body, still splayed on the bed. "Sorry, I...sorry," he mumbled.

Chandra raised her torso on her elbows, gulping in air as well. Still reeling from the surprise of Will's advancement, as well as the shots of Bacardi, she didn't have the strength to move further. Sweat had begun to collect on her brow, and Will's sudden departure from her body brought a sweet breeze to cool her skin. She could see the outline of his erection in his pants, and he made no move to hide it.

"I...I just feel like I could...explode right now," Will stammered, embarrassed. "Ever since you came to the apartment to interview for the open space, I thought about...doing...all sorts of things to you." His dark hair had fallen over his eyes, though they still focused intensely on hers – they seemed to be...pleading with her.

Chandra's eyes grew wide, and her breathing quickened. What in the hell do I say to THAT?

She didn't have to answer him. Slip-slip came the key card at the door, and after some fumbling it swung open to reveal Rob and a brown paper bag nestled in his arm.

He'll be shocked. He'll be angry. Shit, what the hell is happening? Chandra thought frantically.

But instead of standing transfixed like she expected him to, Rob's eyes grazed the scene before him instantaneously and, ducking his head, he leapt inside and shut the door. "Shit man, you going to let me broadcast this all over the hallway? You shoulda put up a 'Do not disturb sign, or a 'Disturb as little as possible' one." He set the bag down, reached in and grabbed a can and cracked it open. "Mind if I watch? I won't make much noise."

Chandra's mouth fell open.

"Man, I'm about to make a fool of myself," Will spoke up. He grinned at Rob.

"What? You done already? Did I miss the show?"

"No man," Will said, "it's just been a long-ass time." As the two went back and forth in a shockingly casual tone, Chandra drew her legs together and pushed herself fully up on the bed. Blushing deeply, she began to stand – she wanted to...go...somewhere, anywhere, to put this awkward moment behind her forever.

As though drawn by the same strings, Rob and Will rose up with her. "Don't go!" Rob pleaded. "I didn't mean to interrupt! This is about to get hot, and I just want to get a little action by proxy. Unless...you want to switch?" he added with a gleam in his eye.

He set his beer down and stepped forward, placing his hands on either side of Chandra's head. Sensing déjà vu, she stepped backwards...right into Will. He placed his hands on her hips, steadying her. The guys shared a look, then stepped even closer to each other, with Chandra in between them.

Her heart leapt into high gear, and she blushed even more deeply. Having lost the momentum of the moment, she was stuck in an awkward and unsure place, her superego violently fighting her id. Oh god I want to so badly...but they're my roommates and I don't even know them, and this is so inappropriate –

She gasped. A hand placed gently on her belly – was it Will's from behind her? – worked its way upward once again, this time encircling her left breast, cupping it, completely covering it, kneading it. Her mouth hung open, and she opened her eyes to look into Rob's, feeling as though she were betraying her better judgment by enjoying the sensation. Rob's face was uncharacteristically serene, and he watched her evenly.

Unsure of how to react, Chandra closed her eyes. There came a shuffling from behind her, and a second hand traveled its way up her belly to cup her right breast. In time with the kneading, Will's hips began to slowly, seductively graze hers from behind. And as though on cue, Chandra felt Rob's hips sway at her waist. Because her hips fell several inches below Rob and Will's, she felt these slow, celestial movements at her belly and in her lower back – two pairs of jeans pressing into her, masking most of the underlying flesh with stiffer, unforgiving fabric. But Chandra could feel Will's erection again, this time in her back, and with a nudge of her hips, could feel Rob's increasing arousal as well.

The realization drove her wild. She shivered.

Will was the first to break the sinuous undulation. He slowly lowered his hands from Chandra's breasts, taking care to trap her nipples in between his sinking fingers and hold them until they sprang loose, drawing a loud gasp from her mouth. He maneuvered his hands down her belly, sinking fingers more deeply into the flesh around her belly button. Chandra lolled her head back, and Rob's hands intricately caressed her neck.

She could hear Will drawing his breath in through his teeth, could feel his chest expand at her back. His fingers danced at her waistband, and her pants came unbuttoned. Drawing his hands back, Will slowly undid his own belt. The clack-cling of his belt buckle seemed to rise above all other noises in the room. Chandra's body momentarily stung with adrenaline – something was about to really happen, but she didn't know what. Where would the next sensation come? Was she safe? Should she let herself flow with her aching rapture and fantasies, or should she stop this before it progressed any further?

Rob made the next move. Dragging his fingers from her jawbone to her collarbone, from her sternum in between her breasts, down her rumpled shirt to her pants, he finished what Will had started. Taking the tiny zipper between his fingers, he dragged it toward the ground, pulling the pants with it inch by inch.

Feeling the colder air on her exposed legs, Chandra felt a wave of self-consciousness replace the adrenaline. But before that ocean of childhood insecurity could drown her, Rob's hands flew to her hips, spun her 180 degrees, and sat her down on his lap on the nearest bed. This put Chan at eye level with Will's waist, now clad only in thin, silk boxers, which he held hostage at the waistband with his thumbs.

As he slipped the last cover from his lower body, Chandra began blushing again. She glanced up at Will's face. His eyes locked with hers. They were gentle, his face stoic yet not harsh, and she eased up. A hand guided her head backwards, and she laid her head on Rob's shoulder. After a moment's pause, she felt breath on her neck, and the kisses that followed melted her like butter. With kisses dissolving on her neck and hands once again kneading her breasts, she watched the scene in front of her with growing excitement: Will took his exposed penis in one large hand and slowly began rubbing its length with the tips of his fingers. She noticed that his skin looked to be the color of caramel candy – she liked caramel. He danced for a moment at the head, ensconcing it in his palm, then letting the head pop through an opening between thumb and forefinger.

Prepared, Will stepped forward, and Chandra once more met his eyes. They were expectant, yet patient, and understanding. A hand from behind moved to her legs, and began tracing the skin upward toward her panties.

She was ready.

She took the head of Will's penis in her mouth delicately, holding it at the base with one hand, and exploring the circumference of its head with her tongue. Will gasped and threw his head back, involuntarily thrusting his hips forward. He sent three more inches into her mouth. Before she could protest, Rob's hand snuck under her panties and made gentle, miniscule contact with her clitoris. His finger circled the small nub, causing Chandra to moan around Will's penis, which in turn made Will moan and draw back his hips to thrust once more.

The sounds of excitement aroused Rob further, and his fingers began a more thorough exploration of Chandra's crotch. He dipped a finger just an inch and a half below her clit to graze the pool below, then returned to her clit and ran his delightfully slippery finger over and around it. Chandra spread her legs further, and tried to grind her clit into Rob's finger. He danced around her movements, and slowly drove his finger below her clit and toward her vagina. She reciprocated her excitement onto the phallus in front of her, wetting it to match her soaking crotch, tightening her lips around the head and milking the shaft – making it wetter and wetter as a finger sank two knuckles into her vagina.

Chan's moans came more frequently, and more loudly now. Rob slipped his free hand under her grinding ass, and slid himself out from underneath her. Disappointed, she pulled Will's penis from her mouth to voice her complaint. But Will placed a hand at the back of her head and drove himself back into her mouth, this time deeper than before. Aware of quick movements to her left, Chandra attempted to turn her head to look, but was instead driven down hard on Will's thick penis. She focused on producing as much spit as possible. Working up a good lather, Chandra had just gotten down a rhythm she thought would do the trick, when she was flung backwards onto the bed by an arm from behind her. She landed diagonally, her head perched on one side, her legs hanging from another.

Disoriented, it took her a moment to register that the penis pressing back into her mouth was several shades darker than that which was just plucked from it. Looking up, she saw Rob's tall body hovering over hers, though the image appeared to be upside-down, as he was standing on the floor over her head. She felt hands at her knees, pushing them upward and into her chest. Another hand at her vulva, and Chan glanced up just in time to see Will's face as he sank his penis into her sopping vagina with one powerful thrust of his hips.

Chandra's moan echoed off the walls this time, and Rob took the opportunity to thrust his stiff penis deep into her mouth. Nearly gagging, she tried to draw back her head, and Rob let her do so just enough to work up some spit. Once she did, he plunged back into her mouth, thrusting more forcefully than Will had. Rob's penis was thicker than Will's, and she wrapped one hand around it – partly to try to steady herself in the awkward position, and also to try to control his thrusts.

Will's breath came in ragged gasps, and he held Chandra's legs for leverage, pulling almost completely out of her soaking vagina before sinking in as far as he could go before he hit her cervix. Some women, she knew, find the sensation of cocks banging at the doors of their uterus uncomfortable, but Chandra felt as though each thrust scratched her most elusive of itches, and she raised her hips to match each of them.

With one hand directing the penis at her mouth, she brought her other down to her clit, which was still wet from Rob's gentle diddle earlier. She began tracing the outline of her nub, which electrified every sensory input she was experiencing. Will's long thrusts into her vagina scraped along her lubed walls until they hit a spot that made her shudder. Rob continued to hump her mouth, his posture taking on more and more of a hunch. He had begun to purse his lips, and Chandra responded by working up more spit and tightening her grasp on his shaft.

With a start, Will hurled his torso onto hers, his legs still rooted to the floor. He began feverishly driving himself into her, the weight of his chest trapping her hand underneath him. With this, her fingers ground down on her clitoris and caused her to elicit short, high-pitched grunts that matched his thrusts. The noises drove Rob wild, and he flung her hand off his shaft, replacing it with his own strong hand. He pumped at his own penis, popping his swollen head in and out of her wet mouth until his face stretched into a grimace of ecstasy and he drove the entire length of it into her mouth, ejaculating into her throat.

Chandra coughed and spluttered, clearing the way for her to draw in deep, loud breaths as Will piled most of his weight on her chest, driving his rigid, thick cock as deeply into her as his hips could push. She squeezed her pelvic muscles, popping her clitoris out a couple millimeters, which was all she needed. She rubbed the slick nub until contractions deep within her belly accompanied Will's lubricious thrusts. A wave of euphoria started at the top of her head, cracking like a Cascaron egg filled with confetti, dripped down to her quivering stomach and made her uterus flutter. As her muscles contracted, Will slowed his thrusts, and moaned once, twice. His torso seemed to melt, to become lithe and limber, and his rigid thrusts loosened into head-lolling bucks as he spasmed and sent jet after jet of sperm into her.

Will fell, more than laid on her. Chandra's legs lowered until they were resting again on the floor. Sweat trickled from his chest onto hers, and she had to turn her head sideways to breathe from underneath him. The two gasped for breath for a moment, until Chandra gently but firmly pushed him off of her, gratefully feeling the swirl of cool air come between their sweaty bodies.

Rob came into her sight again, still upside down, this time with a limp penis and a bathroom towel. He bent and wiped his stray come from her face, then leaned further to place a gentle, rich kiss on her lips. The tenderness of his act surprised her, and without thinking she reached a hand to his face and stroked his stubble-covered cheek. Rob broke the embrace, and Chandra had taken only one breath before Will reached over and covered her swollen lips with his own. She heard a crinkle from underneath her back, and pulled out an empty condom wrapper. When had Will had time to slip one on? Her respect level for him rose enormously, and she was also grateful not to have his sperm dribbling down her legs. This is the mark of a roommate who takes care of his own messes.

Physically exhausted, emotionally overwhelmed, and confused as hell, Chandra licked the remnants of the kisses from the corners of her mouth, and got up to find some water. None of them had said anything since Rob got back from the liquor store, and Rob was the first one to break the long yet passionate silence.

"You passed the hazing, Stein. You're in." He winked at her.

"Yeah," Will said groggily from the bed, "if you don't pay your rent on time, we tar and feather you...and then do this all over again."

"Yeah, and if Will doesn't pay his rent on time, we do this all over again, except he's on bottom!"

Standing at the threshold of the bathroom, wearing only an extremely rumpled shirt and gulping a glass of water, Chandra smiled around the plastic-wrapped cup. Finished, she set the cup down and said "I'm not too worried. I just discovered a love for dark meat and red meat. You two won't be able to get rid of me."