Trials

Story Info
Can Luna resist Dimitri?
1.9k words
4.37
14.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE UPDATE BEFORE READING A SENTENCE OF THIS STORY! IF YOU READ THIS STORY BEFORE HAND, THEN YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND AND IT WILL RUIN THE STORY!

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this, I edited it myself, I looked over it countless times:) Tell me if you find a mistake haha:) Feedback and comments are what I like, and it helps me continue to write stories so comment and send me feedback please. Ideas are wanted! Enjoy!

*************************************

"Come on! Let's go, dance, dance, and dance!!!" My instructor shouted. We had a performance in five hours so we would have a break after one last practice. I worked my hardest at times like these. "Okay and....fini! Perfect my darlings, I will see you on stage." With that my instructor left. He was French, so sometimes he talked in French. He left me with my best friend Bricasa.

"So excited to be back at home?" Bricasa asked.

"No, I can't believe I'm back in Los Angeles. My parents are coming to see the show tonight."

"Oh la, maybe a Dimitri as well?" Bricasa did an eyebrow raise.

I laughed out loud. Bricasa had a funny personality that everyone loved. Of course her amazing looks were beautiful as well. She had short black luscious hair to her shoulder, light blue powder eyes, and she was an inch shorter than my five foot three. I had grown two inches since high school.

I had told her about Dimitri since she was my best friend. I actually told her a long time ago, I didn't think she would remember it so clearly. "I don't think so Bricasa. I haven't seen him for six years. I was fourteen and now I'm twenty. I don't believe in true love."

Bricasa pouted. "You always spoil the fun. Besides that means he is twenty four right now. Older men are yummy. Anyways mark my words; you will fall in love one day. Of course if you're still not the forty year old virgin."

I laughed again. "Funny, now shut up and let's get into costume. Do my make up?"

"Always," she grumbled, I knew she hates doing make up. Later on we were both dressed in tight red leotards. Our faces were not painted, but jewels covered the most part. Our hair was allowed to flow free since in this show we were fairies. It was about how fairies work to destroy an evil dark fairy. It might sound boring but Cirque Du Soleil never fails to amaze.

It was a mess backstage like it always was. "Okay dancers on!" someone shouted. Since only Bricasa and I were the fairy dancers and contortionists. we took it as our cue and went on the stage. They played beautiful music and we danced and danced. We had to be close to the front row seats since they paid the most to see our show. I was doing a very complicated move with my legs up in the air, bending just above my head and almost touching the ground, but still in the air. So it looked like my body was folding except for the arms on the ground, of course holding me up. It was especially difficult since I was doing it on one hand. However hours of training made it easy. I looked over at Bricasa and saw she was doing a few flips in the air. I smiled. I knew she only could do those after hours of training with me.

We both are contortionists. We work hard each day. Minimum five hours daily stretching and practicing. Being a contortionist is serious work, if we miss one day, we could be setback for a month. We have to be in best shape all the time.

I was about to start my flips as well but before I could I looked into the audience. It was a mistake, in the first row right in front of me. Literally less than five feet away were forest green eyes belonging to a very handsome man. I could recognize those eyes anywhere. I faltered in my balance and fell on the ground. I felt my wrist twist in an inhuman way. However years of training, I made it look flawless and on purpose, and of course because of years of injuries, I didn't make a sound. Then I started a couple of aerials, and back flips. I could feel those green eyes staring at me whatever I did. It was unnerving, and distracting. I did our whole routine, and the audience either clapped or said eww during some tricks. It's expected, it's what keeps them entertained. Finally our number was over, and we left to go backstage.

"Ah I screwed up!"

"Trust me Luna. You made it look amazing though. I honestly think I'm jealous," Bricasa exclaimed. She joined the Cirque three years later, but she was still almost as good as me, almost.

"Bullshit. Shit I think I sprained my wrist," examining it carefully. It was a bit swollen and it hurt. But nothing compared the injuries I've had before.

Bricasa looked at it. "It's not bad," I smiled the Cirque Du Soleil's 'bad' was like a coma in the hospital on your deathbed. Broken bones were nothing, so this disgusting swollen, purple wrist was definitely nothing. After three hours, the show was done. "I think we are supposed to meet some V.I.P people now, the front rows."

I paled. Bricasa saw this. "Uh oh, you saw him didn't you?" Bricasa's question went unanswered before our boss of the show called us. I utterly hated him. He was always flirting and perverted, however he was an amazing coach.

"Ah there they are. Bricasa, Luna, theses are gentlemen who wish to meet you." In other words, be nice to the V.I.Ps or you're fire. I looked up from my wrist and gasped. There was Dimitri Vitkenti. I was staring at him and he was staring at me as well. "Well gentlemen these are our star dancers, they work hard and it pays off. Ask them anything you wish, we will be glad to answer your questions.

I knew the Boss was going to add something to me, and I was right. Just before he left, he whispered something in my ear. "Oh, and Luna, if you ever pull a stunt like that again, I want to see you in my office, and that's not a good thing. Also because of that mistake, I added five more hours to training each day, so you're at fifteen hours a day. See you tomorrow at five am." I groaned out loud, and that earned me a glare from him.

The Boss was a short man. No one even knew his real name; they just called him the boss. He was short, but all muscle because he trained as well. He wasn't exactly ugly, but not handsome either. I guess you could say the Boss was average.

"What did he say?" Bricasa asked.

"Five more hours a day," I answered. That answer earned both curious stares from the men.

"Is he crazy!? That's fifteen hours a day of training! You start at five in the morning and you will end at eight at night!" exclaimed Bricasa. I could tell she was furious. Well the Boss never liked me anyways. I just shrugged.

I was pissed that mistake wasn't even my fault. "Heartless bastard," I said quietly, but I think everyone heard me. Bricasa snorted. Then I remembered we had company. "Hello gentlemen. Sorry if your show was ruined by my mistake."

One of them spoke up. "Nope, I didn't even know until now. Although, I wonder how will you perform, and train so hard with that hand injured?" I looked at the speaker. I recognized him. It was Josh Turning. Jeez he grew up. I wonder if he recognized me to. A sudden smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, which made me realize he did recognize me.

"Well, I can perform everything on one hand though. Even though it's harder I don't mind. Although those training hours are going to run me to the ground," I grumbled. Bricasa started talking, while I was figuring out how to fit in sleep and eating with the training hours. What an ass hole the boss is.

"So Luna, I missed you how have you been? How did you ever become a Cirque Du Soleil performer?" Josh asked. I smiled. He looked so glad and relieved to see me. I wonder why he was relieved.

"Well I always wanted to be one ever since I saw a show of theirs. Anyways I love the people here, and its fun. So anyways I'm fine, no serious injuries, it's been a good life."

"Bullshit," Bricasa said under her breath. Josh heard her.

"Oh how is that?" Josh asked Bricasa. I gave her a glare. She stared at me back. I noticed how Dimitri wasn't saying anything, or the other three men behind him.

"Luna just got out of the hospital two days ago for broken ribs and a head injury, our boss is an ass, oh and not to mention now she has a sprained wrist with extra training hours."

I saw Dimitri give me a hard stare. Then he turned around and whispered something to the three other men and they left, leaving Josh and Dimitri.

"What happened?" Dimitri asked me. It was the first time he spoke to me. He spoke in calm assertive tone, and confident. I could also tell it wasn't a question, but an order. I looked over at him. God he was hot. His brown hair was now cut short, and his body was delicious. He was all muscle, more than in high school. No inch of fat was visible. However now I was a bit scared with him being a tall six foot four.

"Nothing it was an accident. I fell on the balance beam while doing a few tricks in the air and hit my head. I'm fine," I answered. It was kind of unnerving the way he studied my body. I suddenly felt really tired. "Well sorry Mr. Turning, and Mr. Vitkenti, but I'm really tired. Plus I have to wake up early tomorrow. So it was nice seeing you again. I gave them both a smile.

"Wait, Luna?" Josh called.

"Yes?"

"Here's my number, let's have coffee or something while you're in town, and please call me Josh," he offered his card to me. I saw that Dimitri was glaring at him.

"Thanks, although I doubt I will have time, we are leaving in a month and a half, but with all my training hours, I just don't know how I could handle going out."

"That's alright, once you get a day off just call me, I need to find out how you can perform those crazy tricks. Honestly some of them disgusted me." Josh answered. I laughed.

"Fine, see you around." Then Bricasa and I turned to leave. Just before I left, Dimitri grabbed me from behind. His arm snaked around my waist. I felt the heat travel from him to me. It felt like my body recognized him and I actually felt safe for the first time in years.

"I am going to see you again my луна," he whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver down my body. I wanted to get one last look at him. However when I turned around, he was already gone. I kept wondering, was that a threat or a promise?

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers